Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,083 members, 7,825,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help (44744 Views)

Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant / I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place / My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by qtx(m): 5:27pm On Apr 26, 2023
Marvellsmart:
I just found out last night that my husbandto be is gay. Like he is into men. I stumbled upon his phone yesterday night
and saw his chats with his best friend, the supposed best friend that returned from South Africa because of our wedding next week.

We have planned our wedding next Saturday, everything is set. We have dated for four years and never for once did I suspect that he was into men.

In the chat, he was professing love to his best friend. Telling him how he has missed him and his pen!s.

How he had enjoyed last night with him, I even saw my fiance nπdes in their Whatsapp.

I am losing it, please help me. I went to his house for the weekend, on Saturday, he had left me and returned late at night without knowing he was going to have s.ex with his best friend. I just left the house this morning without him knowing cause he is a banker and he leaves home early. I left his door open, packed all my properties and haven't talked to him

He has been calling me since but I am not taking his calls. I couldn't concentrate at work today.

What should I do?

Please help me
love this man so much, he has been a blessing, and I am pregnant for him, but then, why this??

Should I cancel the wedding?
Should I confront him?
I'm confused
I want to run mad.

Calm down dear.
I can feel the emotional trauma you are facing right now. I know it can be painful considering you are even pregnant for him.

But wait a minute. Nothing is worth dying for really and things happen for a reason, you may not see it now but much later you will be happy you passed through the situation.

First, let him know you have discovered and for now he should give you some space.
I am having a very difficult advise for you and which is to quit the marriage. You may be at risk of so many issues in the future going into that marriage.
1. He may with time no longer have interest in you as a lover and that wil kill the closeness and friendship.
2. Emotional troubles may be too numerous for you to bear.
3. this may affect the children and anyone within the household.
4. You stand a chance of contracting terminal STDs which are common with gaysm
5. If you are a christian, your faith may not go down well with your marriage
6. stigma if many people get to know
etc.

Just dont be angry with him but be polite over the issue and let him know unfortunately you have made up your mind to move on. And like someone earlier mentioned, you can take custody of the baby while he can provide the funds to maintain the child.

And please dont be too hard on yourself, keep in mind that This Too Will Soon Pass.
Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 26, 2023
Okay.
henrimoto:
In this part of Africa, After the traditional marriage rites, the man is recognized as HUSBAND, not necessarily after church wedding .
Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by tunapawizzy: 5:28pm On Apr 26, 2023
Marvellsmart:

Should I cancel the wedding? NO o...dont cancel it, ur friends will laugh at you
Should I confront him? NO o, he will not be happy with you
I'm confused Dont be confused, he loves you
I want to run mad. if u like run mad for real, e no go stop ur husband friend from drilling his anus, e no go stop ur husband from giving his friend better BJ
Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by philliplj3: 5:30pm On Apr 26, 2023
Say your byes, believe me when I say this, it will end in tears. Unfortunately for you your husband to be is the receiver from the info you provided. No matter what promises he makes to you, he will not change.

I know some people won't like to hear this but don't keep the baby, it will might ruin your future happiness.
Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by Goalnaldo(m): 5:31pm On Apr 26, 2023
smile11s:
All these story that touches can be avoid if we support LGBTQ+*

Imagine a life that we all can live the truths, do you think there will be gay men faking it with women?

You don’t have to be gay to support gay, you are only supporting them to live the truth and be happy. This sister wouldn’t be in this situation if we allowed everyone to live in their truth.
come out of the closet, lol
Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by clericuzzio(m): 5:31pm On Apr 26, 2023
[quote author=Marvellsmart post=122761056]I just found out last night that my husbandto be is gay. Like he is into men. I stumbled upon his phone yesterday night
and saw his chats with his best friend, the supposed best friend that returned from South Africa because of our wedding next week.

We have planned our wedding next Saturday, everything is set. We have dated for four years and never for once did I suspect that he was into men.

In the chat, he was professing love to his best friend. Telling him how he has missed him and his pen!s.

How he had enjoyed last night with him, I even saw my fiance nπdes in their Whatsapp.

I am losing it, please help me. I went to his house for the weekend, on Saturday, he had left me and returned late at night without knowing he was going to have s.ex with his best friend. I just left the house this morning without him knowing cause he is a banker and he leaves home early. I left his door open, packed all my properties and haven't talked to him

He has been calling me since but I am not taking his calls. I couldn't concentrate at work today.

What should I do?

Please help me
love this man so much, he has been a blessing, and I am pregnant for him, but then, why this??

Should I confront him?
I'm confused
I want to run mad.
[/quo

You don't need any advisor to tell you to leave the marriage. It's better you found out now than when you've gotten like 2 kids with him.
Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by Galaxydon1(m): 5:32pm On Apr 26, 2023
Please run mad and stop asking silly questions.
Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by Mainmanpadi(m): 5:33pm On Apr 26, 2023
smile11s:
All these story that touches can be avoid if we support LGBTQ+*

Imagine a life that we all can live the truths, do you think there will be gay men faking it with women?

You don’t have to be gay to support gay, you are only supporting them to live the truth and be happy. This sister wouldn’t be in this situation if we allowed everyone to live in their truth.
Well done Gaybriel

2 Likes

Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by mastermaestro(m): 5:34pm On Apr 26, 2023
cezarman:
Seems fake undecided

It does not seem. It's fake! grin Read the plot how it is carefully arranged to end with 'I am pregnant' to sweeten the whole shit story. By the way, why is a male moniker narrating as a female? Abi the fabricator forget say him be man? grin

1 Like

Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by Mosesbutez(m): 5:34pm On Apr 26, 2023
Marvellsmart:
I just found out last night that my husbandto be is gay. Like he is into men. I stumbled upon his phone yesterday night

What should I do?

Please help me

Should I confront him?
I'm confused
I want to run mad.

This is a fake story
Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by cucumbar: 5:35pm On Apr 26, 2023
Lie lie story. This person na man. Except you are gay too, and your husband to be has another gay partner, but this OP no be woman.

1 Like

Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by Alterna2: 5:35pm On Apr 26, 2023
Me as a bisexual man reading y’all bitterness is discomforting.

Your ignorance and hate is beyond measure.

Gay men this gay men that..
how many of your sisters are secretly lesbian?
How many of your pastors, fathers, teachers are living a double life?

Your child’s teacher is probably gay too.

We are here to stay and there’s nothing you ignorant fuckers can do about it.

Gay men harbor disease? Obviously none of you dunces ever heard of PREP, or personal hygiene even.

I am bi, I have a girlfriend and she knows this part of me. I love her to bits and this will never change. She knows my male partner so no surprises. We are cool.

Keep living in your ignorance. Stupidity and mediocrity is what defines 🇳🇬 and you all exemplify it.

You all are expendable dunces.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by advanceDNA: 5:36pm On Apr 26, 2023
Joeyfizzo:
everything in ur life is fake story .. Idiot!

E pain am....hahaha
Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by Shampoo77: 5:36pm On Apr 26, 2023
No help is coming from anywhere, just run for your dear life
Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by Jefferyhi86(m): 5:37pm On Apr 26, 2023
Some of these men are into stuff like this, my ex lost her husband who die in a mysterious circumstances, thou she had already separated from him because of this same thing of getting to know her hubby is gay.they had a daughter during the marriage...its strange. When I was still in uniben I had this ibi gay friend who regularly goes to Jos to meet this man who's married and same time gay, I was almost tempted cos this man de dash am better moni. Thk God say I no join, cos Dat my friend present condition is not good now,a certain infection is eating em up

1 Like

Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by Hornygal360(f): 5:38pm On Apr 26, 2023
Fake story. The OP sef na man
Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by IrawoKross: 5:38pm On Apr 26, 2023
Orinechi:
Dou understand English at all?
Don't be silly.
Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by ufotunang: 5:40pm On Apr 26, 2023
Marvellsmart:

What should I do?

Please help me

Should I confront him?
I'm confused
I want to run mad.
..a broken love relationship is better than a broken marriage..now you know he is a gay you better separate from him and leave him and cancel the wedding and not marry him anymore ..or do you want to marry a gay it will be difficult to change him from that gay after marriage..he is addicted to it and will be difficult to change him
Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by DWJOBScom(m): 5:41pm On Apr 26, 2023
Salemacad:
Marrying someone who is gay comes with it challenges,re evaluate is commitment to your relationship and see talking with him if it will change things,dont be love struck just clear analyses of what ur union has been before now i think that will help

It comes with stds too
Gay guys are never faithful.
They love group sex with strangers alot
Very horrible set of beings

2 Likes

Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by qtx(m): 5:41pm On Apr 26, 2023
Alterna2:
Me as a bisexual man reading y’all bitterness is discomforting.

Your ignorance and hate is beyond measure.

Gay men this gay men that..
how many of your sisters are secretly lesbian?
How many of your pastors, fathers, teachers are living a double life?

Your child’s teacher is probably gay too.

We are here to stay and there’s nothing you ignorant fuckers can do about it.

Gay men harbor disease? Obviously none of you dunces ever heard of PREP, or personal hygiene even.

I am bi, I have a girlfriend and she knows this part of me. I love her to bits and this will never change. She knows my male partner so no surprises. We are cool.

Keep living in your ignorance. Stupidity and mediocrity is what defines 🇳🇬 and you all exemplify it.

You all are expendable dunces.
grin 14 YEARS
Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by TheGift: 5:41pm On Apr 26, 2023
Marvellsmart:

What should I do?

Please help me

Should I confront him?
I'm confused
I want to run mad.

I don't understand
Should you cancel the wedding? Do you want to marry a gay Man who has been lying to you and just wants to marry you to cover his real affections? Whatever your answer is, the opposite of that is the answer to your original question.

Should you confront HIm? If you want to continue with the marriage , fooishly,then of course you should confront HIm, except you want to be living a lie in the marriage along with your pretend husband.

You are confused? You want to Run Mad? No you are not confused, because you have just found the truth. You are seeing much clearly than you ever have before. it is your emotions , influencing your mind that is making you feel so confused.

What you need to do is start laughing, laugh and keep laughing until you see the joy in what has just happened, you have just been saved from a loveless and joy less marriage, which would have brought you more misery than you think you are feeling now. Now breathe in, then breather out, breathe in, out.... Rejoice. And again I say rejoice. You will have all this behind you in a few months time. God bless.
Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by Lexusgs430: 5:42pm On Apr 26, 2023
Marvellsmart:

What should I do?

Please help me

Should I confront him?
I'm confused
I want to run mad.

You're still asking us, if you should cancel the wedding.........

OK o..... Go ahead and marry him.....😂
Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by iInjureHerYansh: 5:43pm On Apr 26, 2023
advanceDNA:
Fake story...

But shaa go for HIV test shaaa...cos gay pple...i no just get their collabo with HIV
Ahswear 😂
That thing dey wonder me too o

1 Like

Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by Emmanuel30a: 5:43pm On Apr 26, 2023
Run "mad"... By the way, you are man by your "moniker" indications&implications... You should have quote or indicates that, you copied the story...
Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by ufotunang: 5:43pm On Apr 26, 2023
A broken love relationship is better than a broken marriage...now that you know he is a gay... better separate from him and leave him and do not marry him,.
or do you want to marry a gay,..it will be difficult to change him from that gay even after you marry him...he is addicted to it and difficult to change him
Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by iammolise(m): 5:44pm On Apr 26, 2023
It would've a more easier decision if you weren't pregnant for him. Just spill the beans and let him know you know his secret then tell you're ending it with him then discuss the pregnancy matter, wether to make him a baby daddy or get rid of it... But my candid advice, don't commit with him further, bisexuals prefer their male cunts. lipsrsealed
Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by ud4u: 5:44pm On Apr 26, 2023
Help Did you need to be told to disengage
Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by IkUKU01(m): 5:45pm On Apr 26, 2023
The only thing you can do now is to upturn that love to hatred.. Terminate the pregnancy if possible. So that you don't transfer that stigma to the innocent child.
Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:45pm On Apr 26, 2023
What kind of help do you need?
You want those who will join you in the marriage or those who will help you send a message to him that you are not doing?
What's exactly the help that you need?
Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by Aklee4994(m): 5:45pm On Apr 26, 2023
Samantha124:
I don't get it, how is he your husband when you're not yet married?

Or you don't know the meaning of husband?
See you that understand and comprehend what you have read...you’re not just intelligent enough to know that she stated that...husband to be MUGU like you just want to judge others.

Note: Always attack the message not the messenger✅😎
Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by blackpanda: 5:51pm On Apr 26, 2023
webdevprof:

Sorry, but there's a higher prevalence of AIDS amongst homosexuals. Perhaps you're one yourself, I wouldn't be surprised.

Obviously you are just out to attack rather than speak rationally. The moment anybody challenges your baseless opinion the next thing is to insult. Anyways, while i wont argue with you over prevalence, i am more interested in the cause. When you are ready to have matured rational conversation, let me know.
Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by spiceadole: 5:52pm On Apr 26, 2023
Marvellsmart:

What should I do?

Please help me

Should I confront him?
I'm confused
I want to run mad.

Cancel the wedding.
Abort the pregnancy and move on.
It's very easy and straightforward..except you are more interested in answering Mrs Somebody.

That man will infect you with HIV faster than anything..that's if you ain't already infected

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. / Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) / Pilot Takes His Fiancee To Pilot Room, Kisses Her In Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.