Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,533 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help (44710 Views)

Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant / I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place / My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by eaglez(m): 7:41pm On Apr 26, 2023
Stop saying rubbish, your life span will be 1 sec if u continue like this.
smile11s:
All these story that touches can be avoid if we support LGBTQ+*

Imagine a life that we all can live the truths, do you think there will be gay men faking it with women?

You don’t have to be gay to support gay, you are only supporting them to live the truth and be happy. This sister wouldn’t be in this situation if we allowed everyone to live in their truth.
Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by Damian10(m): 7:42pm On Apr 26, 2023
Just be careful, letting him know you know could be dangerous, he may want to keep his dirty secret.
Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by Joeyfizzo: 7:48pm On Apr 26, 2023
advanceDNA:

E pain am....hahaha
yes o...e pain me
Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by tonymyke4life(m): 7:50pm On Apr 26, 2023
Samantha124:
I don't get it, how is he your husband when you're not yet married?

Or you don't know the meaning of husband?

Lol! I'm all things, get understanding. You just jumped into attacking her instead of advising her. She said her husband to be! Go check what that means.
Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by tonymyke4life(m): 7:51pm On Apr 26, 2023
[quote author=tonymyke4life post=122767552]
It's well. Cheating is cheating no matter the gender it's done with. It's more disgusting when it's the same gender. The best is to call the relationship or marriage quit, tell him ur reason, count your losses and move on. Remember, a failed relationship is better than a failed marriage. Secondly, for the sake of your unborn child. The environment is not healthy for the child.
Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by ufuosman(m): 7:54pm On Apr 26, 2023
Such tin is clear u don’t even need any advice
Run for ur life
Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by blowjohn(m): 8:05pm On Apr 26, 2023
Na so men dey wear earrings up and down thiz days like normal fashion.

Some even wear leg chains.
Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by xenten: 8:24pm On Apr 26, 2023
Marvellsmart:
I just found out last night that my husbandto be is gay. Like he is into men. I stumbled upon his phone yesterday night
and saw his chats with his best friend, the supposed best friend that returned from South Africa because of our wedding next week.

We have planned our wedding next Saturday, everything is set. We have dated for four years and never for once did I suspect that he was into men.

In the chat, he was professing love to his best friend. Telling him how he has missed him and his pen!s.

How he had enjoyed last night with him, I even saw my fiance nπdes in their Whatsapp.

I am losing it, please help me. I went to his house for the weekend, on Saturday, he had left me and returned late at night without knowing he was going to have s.ex with his best friend. I just left the house this morning without him knowing cause he is a banker and he leaves home early. I left his door open, packed all my properties and haven't talked to him

He has been calling me since but I am not taking his calls. I couldn't concentrate at work today.

What should I do?

Please help me
love this man so much, he has been a blessing, and I am pregnant for him, but then, why this??

Should I cancel the wedding?
Should I confront him?
I'm confused
I want to run mad.

Walk away.
Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by CharlieMaria(m): 8:26pm On Apr 26, 2023
Marvellsmart:
I just found out last night that my husbandto be is gay. Like he is into men. I stumbled upon his phone yesterday night
and saw his chats with his best friend, the supposed best friend that returned from South Africa because of our wedding next week.

We have planned our wedding next Saturday, everything is set. We have dated for four years and never for once did I suspect that he was into men.

In the chat, he was professing love to his best friend. Telling him how he has missed him and his pen!s.

How he had enjoyed last night with him, I even saw my fiance nπdes in their Whatsapp.

I am losing it, please help me. I went to his house for the weekend, on Saturday, he had left me and returned late at night without knowing he was going to have s.ex with his best friend. I just left the house this morning without him knowing cause he is a banker and he leaves home early. I left his door open, packed all my properties and haven't talked to him

He has been calling me since but I am not taking his calls. I couldn't concentrate at work today.

What should I do?

Please help me
love this man so much, he has been a blessing, and I am pregnant for him, but then, why this??

Should I confront him?
I'm confused
I want to run mad.

In your own interest, call off that wedding, give birth to your child in peace. If you go ahead with this marriage you will live in regret and sorrow. Gay men have nothing to do with women, take this to the bank. It was God who made you find out about this. For your sanity please, endure the heartbreak and be alive, than go into this null and void marriage to be and live in misery.

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 26, 2023
I will.

Let me go and check now..🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️
tonymyke4life:

Lol! I'm all things, get understanding. You just jumped into attacking her instead of advising her. She said her husband to be! Go check what that means.
Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by Exceed15: 8:29pm On Apr 26, 2023
Tales by moonlight
Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by tdayoojo: 8:42pm On Apr 26, 2023
Marvellsmart:

What should I do?

Please help me

Should I confront him?
I'm confused
I want to run mad.

God has just delivered you. Run for your life. Take care of yourself and the baby.
Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by stormborn28(m): 8:44pm On Apr 26, 2023
ahnie:
cheesy
May I asked,if he's a Nigerian man?
Pls am asking for a friend.
Meeeeeennhh...that man na anus e dey scatter oooo
Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by Freelancerr(m): 8:47pm On Apr 26, 2023
The main reason why I tell people to always check their partner's phone but you say I do.

To avoid write ups like this.
Imagine if op has known this for a long time even before her pregnancy, she could have left..

Please always check phones to know who your gf/bf or children are associating with.

Check my number on my signature and dm me on WhatsApp.

So I can teach you how to read anyone WhatsApp message directly on your phone.
You will pay a token before we start.

Anyone can send a message.
Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by Osanoghodua1: 8:53pm On Apr 26, 2023
It's only someone who's not wise that can't spot a gay for 4yrs of intimacy. I don't believe this story
Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by AdeMoss: 9:06pm On Apr 26, 2023
RUN!!!

It will not end up well.
Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by zakkxx: 9:10pm On Apr 26, 2023
God expose him so that u will run away! Live that demons alone! If u enter that marriage u go cry tire! God is exposing it for u to see! Make a decision
Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by munphildusky: 9:11pm On Apr 26, 2023
May I have his contact to have him book a session with me for a turnaround?
Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by jubrilcastle(m): 9:29pm On Apr 26, 2023
loffyloffy:
Are you ready to be sharing him with other men?

If not, this is a good time to say bye, you will share custody of the child.

You don't have to tell everyone around you he is gay...but if you do talk to him, let him know you know, and why u can't go on with the relationship.

You will find another man..hopefully
Best advice so far. Nothing much to add or remove
Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by Iseoluwani: 9:29pm On Apr 26, 2023
Marvellsmart:

What should I do?

Please help me

Should I confront him?
I'm confused
I want to run mad.

U better don't go into the marriage
Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by godliman: 9:51pm On Apr 26, 2023
Samantha124:
I don't get it, how is he your husband when you're not yet married?

Or you don't know the meaning of husband?
Search me ooo. This generation na waaooo
Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by AdaojoTheUrchin: 9:54pm On Apr 26, 2023
Marvellsmart:

What should I do?

Please help me

Should I confront him?
I'm confused
I want to run mad.

Marvell, but you are man na?
How can you want to marry another man?
Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by horlus(m): 10:00pm On Apr 26, 2023
Run
Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by Marvellsmart(m): 10:01pm On Apr 26, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Marvell, but you are man na?
How can you want to marry another man?
I forgot to add 'copied' I'm a full grown man.
Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by Melagros(m): 10:06pm On Apr 26, 2023
Abolodje:
Person nor fit believe una story for this nairaland sef whether na true or false 😒
My brother believe am, because strange things are happening. The kind of accident I saw today on my way to work baffled me to the core!
Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by wallymore(m): 10:10pm On Apr 26, 2023
Whao o o this is really shocking... sorry dear u have gone thru a lot this short period of time u notice this.

To me all u can do is that
1. The guy is learned because u said he is a banker.
2. Dont cancel your wedding...cos u already pregnant for him. So all u can do is that talk to him personally. Cry for him and let him promised u he will not do it again. That's if u notice that u will informed both families about him tru self.

3. Gay is a bad demon and spirit...u can pray over it and once he promised he will not do I again God will deliver him.

4. He may be very nice person and God fearing. He may be everything u want in life. Take your time and study him well. I know u truly love him.

May God help u and deliver your hubby to be. Decision is all yours.
Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by Stanbaba30: 10:10pm On Apr 26, 2023
There’s no help about it. Your just one of those lucky women. Quietly GET out of the relationship and DO NOT consider marrying him again. Cheers
Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by greggng: 10:12pm On Apr 26, 2023
Marvellsmart:

What should I do?

Please help me

Should I confront him?
I'm confused
I want to run mad.

The guy is not gay ...he is bisexual in nature . The best option for you is to quit that relationship . Is abnormal kind of relationship ...Both of you can arrange on how to takecare of that child . Go with an elder person in your family to discuss this with him .

The decision is yours to stay or live ...but God has revealed the truth about your man ...
Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by dinachi(m): 10:20pm On Apr 26, 2023
Marvellsmart:

What should I do?

Please help me

Should I confront him?
I'm confused
I want to run mad.
She loves the man so much because he has been spending and that is the only reason we are even discussing this. I pity men.
Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by jayworld15(m): 10:30pm On Apr 26, 2023
Demigod22:
You dated him for four years and throughput that four years, you guys are sexually active that you are even pregnant for him, and your marriage is next week.

The guys I have seen don't have sex with women. They don't see me in any picture as far as sex is concerned.

PS: I know some people are bisexual.

He could be bisexual. Best thing she has to do is to forget the marriage. But on a serious note, how'd the child grow up to know his father was a bi? So horrendous.
Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by REALretep(m): 10:34pm On Apr 26, 2023
Marvellsmart:

What should I do?

Please help me

Should I confront him?
I'm confused
I want to run mad.
You now see why premarital sex is meant to avoided. You learnt the hard way.
Well, carry your cross and follow Jesus. He can help you lighten the load.
I hope others will learn from this
Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by Thereishel: 10:36pm On Apr 26, 2023
Marvellsmart:

What should I do?

Please help me

Should I confront him?
I'm confused
I want to run mad.

You better cancel the wedding. He just want to make you a baby mama. I have a friend like that who happen to be a girl. She married this man unknown that he was a gay. When she gave birth to 2 kids he kicked her out and he didn't take care of the kids. He just need children from you

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man / What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. / Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.