Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help (44704 Views)

Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant / I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place / My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by sben2308(m): 10:43pm On Apr 26, 2023
Marvellsmart:
I just found out last night that my husbandto be is gay. Like he is into men. I stumbled upon his phone yesterday night
and saw his chats with his best friend, the supposed best friend that returned from South Africa because of our wedding next week.

We have planned our wedding next Saturday, everything is set. We have dated for four years and never for once did I suspect that he was into men.

In the chat, he was professing love to his best friend. Telling him how he has missed him and his pen!s.

How he had enjoyed last night with him, I even saw my fiance nπdes in their Whatsapp.

I am losing it, please help me. I went to his house for the weekend, on Saturday, he had left me and returned late at night without knowing he was going to have s.ex with his best friend. I just left the house this morning without him knowing cause he is a banker and he leaves home early. I left his door open, packed all my properties and haven't talked to him

He has been calling me since but I am not taking his calls. I couldn't concentrate at work today.

What should I do?

Please help me
love this man so much, he has been a blessing, and I am pregnant for him, but then, why this??

Should I cancel the wedding?
Should I confront him?
I'm confused
I want to run mad.

If he still your blessing confront him maturely with clear and undeniable facts that way your know if u are in the right path or not
Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by godofuck231: 11:05pm On Apr 26, 2023
Anuses wahalla again
Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by ComeToJesus: 11:07pm On Apr 26, 2023
Correct fake story. Deep fake.
Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by PureNigerian: 11:10pm On Apr 26, 2023
Samantha124:
I don't get it, how is he your husband when you're not yet married?

Or you don't know the meaning of husband?
You either have reading or comprehension problem.

She said husband to be
Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by slevan: 11:20pm On Apr 26, 2023
Don't let anyone know why. Feign madness and get out of this mess.
Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by Revelation4(m): 11:30pm On Apr 26, 2023
Marvellsmart:
I just found out last night that my husbandto be is gay. Like he is into men. I stumbled upon his phone yesterday night
and saw his chats with his best friend, the supposed best friend that returned from South Africa because of our wedding next week.

We have planned our wedding next Saturday, everything is set. We have dated for four years and never for once did I suspect that he was into men.

In the chat, he was professing love to his best friend. Telling him how he has missed him and his pen!s.

How he had enjoyed last night with him, I even saw my fiance nπdes in their Whatsapp.

I am losing it, please help me. I went to his house for the weekend, on Saturday, he had left me and returned late at night without knowing he was going to have s.ex with his best friend. I just left the house this morning without him knowing cause he is a banker and he leaves home early. I left his door open, packed all my properties and haven't talked to him

He has been calling me since but I am not taking his calls. I couldn't concentrate at work today.

What should I do?

Please help me
love this man so much, he has been a blessing, and I am pregnant for him, but then, why this??

Should I confront him?
I'm confused
I want to run mad.
cancel it, keep the baby. God will give you your own husband
Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by nigmarelli(m): 11:38pm On Apr 26, 2023
Samantha124:

Madam Sam, greetings. You dey find trouble o!!! Na fiance e be na so he is as good as a husband now! No let this woman catch you o!
Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by Lanre1st(m): 11:53pm On Apr 26, 2023
He is not a Gay, if he is, he will plan wedding with his fellow man not woman.

He just need some rehab and psychological reset
Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by chiedozie198100: 12:23am On Apr 27, 2023
u left ur family that u should tell, n come here to write this nonsense.
Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by hunt4myass(m): 12:34am On Apr 27, 2023
Don't go away from the relationship,just meet him and discuss about it because it may be that God brought you into his life for a reason.
Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by 1Sharon(f): 2:46am On Apr 27, 2023
There was no way he could have been gay w/o you knowing something was off during your relationship and sex life especially.
Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by 1Sharon(f): 2:46am On Apr 27, 2023
Lanre1st:
He is not a Gay, if he is, he will plan wedding with his fellow man not woman.

He just need some rehab and psychological reset

In Nigeria?
Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by eldoradoxx: 5:51am On Apr 27, 2023
You can't be a gay man and wish to be married to a woman, it is called being a pretender. If you are gay, be gay for life, you don't have any business with pusssy hole, it is the other hole that is your preference. Stop suffering these ladies pls.
Young lady, never get married to the guy. Real Gay men don't love any woman, you are not more than an article in their house, they don't even like pusssyhole, so why stay with a person that is irritated at making out with u?

1 Like

Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by peedeeasobie(m): 6:01am On Apr 27, 2023
Marvellsmart:

What should I do?

Please help me

Should I confront him?
I'm confused
I want to run mad.

July, 2022. You wrote "I can't date a broke gal'.

Now, you are saying "your husband to be...".

Before we talk about the imaginary 'gay husband to be', can we talk about you first?

Are you a hermaphrodite?

Or are you also gay?

Or, you just wake up and post whatever non.sense that enters your mind?
Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by Flakky26(f): 8:02am On Apr 27, 2023
It is possible to be married and have heaven on earth marriage ,you need wisdom ,knowledge etc . Join happy couples Christian group for the married for daily wisdom tips for happy marriage and a platform to network ,discuss and interact with other Christian couples click
[url]sites.google.com/view/happycouples[/url]

for singles click [url]sites.google.com/view/singles101[/url]
Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by Kaytixy: 9:01am On Apr 27, 2023
Solsix:

GAYbriel
ode
Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by Solsix(m): 9:31am On Apr 27, 2023
Kaytixy:
ode
Lol, e pain am
Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by dell54: 10:28am On Apr 27, 2023
[color=#990000][/color] pls dump d guy and I believe God will provide a better husband 4 u
Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by ashawopikin(m): 10:34am On Apr 27, 2023
Marvellsmart:

What should I do?

Please help me

Should I confront him?
I'm confused
I want to run mad.
na boarding school dey cause all these rubbish
Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by maureensylvia(f): 10:49am On Apr 27, 2023
smile11s:
All these story that touches can be avoid if we support LGBTQ+*

Imagine a life that we all can live the truths, do you think there will be gay men faking it with women?

You don’t have to be gay to support gay, you are only supporting them to live the truth and be happy. This sister wouldn’t be in this situation if we allowed everyone to live in their truth.

God forbid I can never support them
Never!
Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:21am On Apr 27, 2023
IyaTola:
I don't understand serious how a guy prefers a fellow guy
No matter how I reason it. It's just disgusting to me

I mean how can't you love pussy na.
How can't you love breast.
Nawa ooo

If u have a friend who is a drug addict, what will u do?..make him go to rehab facility @ YABA LEFT\RIGHT, bah?

Now,u have a hubby to be who is gay, kindly record him in d act and send it to Senate, they will simply enrol him into correctional facility at KIRI-KIRI, not more than 14yrs, he will be corrected

Its not his fault if u ask me, cos in every batch of product in a production line, there's always one wey no make sense, just like in pure water back, u myt see one that has leakage,. So ur hubby has leakage my dear

Lol.
Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by Charx122: 11:27am On Apr 27, 2023
Marvellsmart:

What should I do?

Please help me

Should I confront him?
I'm confused
I want to run mad.

His not Gay, his Bisexual...
Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:27am On Apr 27, 2023
blackpanda:

if u love him marry him. if you dont love him, quit the relationship and let us rest.
That he is into men is no news. Millions of bisexual men and women marry opposite sex all the time. Your case isnt special. What is important is whether you are compartible and committed to your marriage. if its about cheating, even straight men will cheat. Man na man. grin

Are you by any chance gay?

1 Like

Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by Charly68: 11:31am On Apr 27, 2023
If you love a gay as a woman then you too is sick to the bone..
Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by onyekachee(f): 11:32am On Apr 27, 2023
cezarman:
Seems fake undecided
the story is obviously fake,can’t you see that it was a male who wrote this story?how is he pregnant
Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by dududgav78: 11:33am On Apr 27, 2023
Organic beauty products are becoming increasingly popular among consumers who want to use natural and sustainable products. Beauty salons that offer organic beauty products can provide clients with a healthier and more sustainable option for their beauty needs. Organic products are free of harmful chemicals and are environmentally friendly, making them an ideal choice for those who want to take care of their skin and the planet. By offering organic beauty products, salons can cater to clients who prioritize health, sustainability, and environmental responsibility. https://victoriasesthetics.com/permanent-makeup/lip-blush/
Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:37am On Apr 27, 2023
frozen70:

No need to cancel the wedding as you are already pregnant and you love him

Seat him down and let him know that you are aware of his dirty life

Counsel him and draw him close God

Gradually he will come out of its especially if it's just one gay partner

That means he hasn't gone deep into it

People don’t change especially when it has to do with formed habits. It’s ingrained. There’s nothing like “draw him close to God”.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by berrystunn(m): 12:21pm On Apr 27, 2023
Marvellsmart:

What should I do?

Please help me

Should I confront him?
I'm confused
I want to run mad.

Please go for HIV test first.
Those guys are carrying HIV up and down
Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by berrystunn(m): 12:23pm On Apr 27, 2023
Samantha124:

English hard ooo
Husband to be ... She said
Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 27, 2023
This English is indeed very hard, it's been showing me flames since primary school.. grin grin grin

I thought I knew it, but it knew me instead..🤣🤣🤣
berrystunn:

English hard ooo
Husband to be ... She said
Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by chukdy(m): 1:52pm On Apr 27, 2023
4years relationship, you are lucky you knew before the wedding, you know what next to do for your own good.
Marvellsmart:

What should I do?

Please help me

Should I confront him?
I'm confused
I want to run mad.
Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by frozen70(f): 1:56pm On Apr 27, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

People don’t change especially when it has to do with formed habits. It’s ingrained. There’s nothing like “draw him close to God”.

He will change
Being a gay is not a good habit and a shame to his family if she decides to blow it out

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) / 6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man / For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.