Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Help, My Galfrnd Usually Get Sick Each Time We Have Sex. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, My Galfrnd Usually Get Sick Each Time We Have Sex. (2093 Views)

My Mind Skips Each Time I See My Ex / Girls, It's High Time We Stopped Playing Hard To Get. / Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, My Galfrnd Usually Get Sick Each Time We Have Sex. by Nonywendy(m): 1:58pm On Apr 27, 2023
Amforeal:

I dnt want to Marry her. Breaking up with her will make her go crazy.
u r a winch. U don't want to marry her, u also think breaking up with her will make her go crazy
Re: Help, My Galfrnd Usually Get Sick Each Time We Have Sex. by diogo23: 2:15pm On Apr 27, 2023
Amforeal:

excuse me. Evil spirit for what?
It's spirit in you that makes her sick

Re: Help, My Galfrnd Usually Get Sick Each Time We Have Sex. by exotique1fy(f): 2:26pm On Apr 27, 2023
Nonywendy:

Did u ask him if they use CD. Wat brought about the semen wen dey might not be knacking raw.

From his post it's pretty obvious they are hitting raw!
Re: Help, My Galfrnd Usually Get Sick Each Time We Have Sex. by Amforeal: 4:59pm On Apr 27, 2023
Lvgirl:
Acidic semen entering someone daughter.

Plset her try me and you try Siofra

Let's do this experiment and compare results
Hmmm
Re: Help, My Galfrnd Usually Get Sick Each Time We Have Sex. by Amforeal: 5:02pm On Apr 27, 2023
[quote author=mrcelebrity1 post=122778141]You dey over knack her that’s a sign to tell you that you are truly a man that touch every nook and crannies of her p**y . She’s indirectly telling you that you are doing a very good job ...
Re: Help, My Galfrnd Usually Get Sick Each Time We Have Sex. by Amforeal: 5:03pm On Apr 27, 2023
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

My semen wey dey make them baby girls fresh after enough tatatata he reach your turn you wan use sickness kill am grin

No mind me Op grin but you no try o, you go don knack like 6 years comot for that girl body

maka hear
Re: Help, My Galfrnd Usually Get Sick Each Time We Have Sex. by Amforeal: 5:06pm On Apr 27, 2023
Nonywendy:
u r a winch. U don't want to marry her, u also think breaking up with her will make her go crazy
I'm not a winch. I'm just trying to be plain

(1) (2) (Reply)

In Ur Opinion What Happens After Death? / Can You Trust Your Current Girlfriend Or Wife With 2 Million Dollars? / Phat Or Slim?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.