Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,394 members, 7,836,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Sudan: Nigerian Students Boarded Buses According To Their States Of Origin - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sudan: Nigerian Students Boarded Buses According To Their States Of Origin (57004 Views)

Sudan: Nigerian Evacuees Get N100,000 Each, N25,000 Recharge Cards, 1.5 GB Data / Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) / Andrew Nice, Driver Of The BRT Bus Bamise Ayanwole Boarded Speaks (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sudan: Nigerian Students Boarded Buses According To Their States Of Origin by Tallesty1(m): 9:02am On Apr 27, 2023
Jerryherd:
cool

Most Governors would welcome their indegeneous people home with some start up package and money

During the Ukrainian crisis and repatriation Oyo state indegenes got some money with the Office of the Deputy Governor

So the state governors are waiting for them in Ethiopia where the buses will convey them to?

Or they will also board the plane according to their state of Origin?

3 Likes

Re: Sudan: Nigerian Students Boarded Buses According To Their States Of Origin by SSFeedsNigeria: 9:03am On Apr 27, 2023
Do they have 37 buses, i.e one bus for each state and the fct?

Or will the buses continue going back and forth 37 times even if some state buses are not filled to capacity during their own turn?

Can Abike and the fools supporting this rubbish make it make sense?? Will Air Peace also fly them to Nigeria according to their states of origin?

APC has really destroyed this country.

3 Likes

Re: Sudan: Nigerian Students Boarded Buses According To Their States Of Origin by plumcomm: 9:04am On Apr 27, 2023
So what’s wrong with that arrangement,people that were lobbying to get into Ethiopia don’t want to go back to their state of origin...shayb Obi did well in anambra,make them carry una go there
I swear 95% of people complaining about the arrangement are from one part of the country,quote me if I am wrong.what a shame.
@seun pls incase there is a ban,pls the moderator that place the ban should be mentioned instead of having ‘a moderator banned...’.I was banned for using the word ‘mumu’,whereas people use words like ‘foolish,stupid and all sort of worst derogatory words here without ban...the only justification I see in the ban is that the moderator that banned me is from one part of the country and I stand to be proved wrong.
Me Seun pls in which dictionary do we have the word ‘mumu’,and how do u justify penalizing someone for saying ‘mumu people’,and ignoring another person that said ‘foolish people’.
I advise a thorough investigation into the ban cos I suspect sentiments of tribes and ethnic induction based on the comment that i was banned for.meanwhile moderators are expected to be neutral and devoid of bias to save the face and integrity of this forum.
As I have earlier stated the moniker of the moderator that placed a ban should be stated in the narration to avoid one Obinna banning one atanda for making a comment simply because he is a moderator.it will allow moderators too to be held accountable and responsible for their actions.
Good day mr Seun,see u again on may 1st by 7 am when my ban expires.

Meanwhile,anybody that boards onyeama plane na Nigeria e dey come,but if u enter abike bus na your state of origin direct.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sudan: Nigerian Students Boarded Buses According To Their States Of Origin by Jerryherd: 9:11am On Apr 27, 2023
Tallesty1:
So the state governors are waiting for them in Ethiopia where the buses will convey them to?

Or they will also board the plane according to their state of Origin?

Arrangements are made at individual states level, Naija Diaspora comm would had sent memo

Just like Pilgrimage, Sport events, and other National events and logistics you are filed according to States in your Passport or your State of Origin
Re: Sudan: Nigerian Students Boarded Buses According To Their States Of Origin by IrawoKross: 9:14am On Apr 27, 2023
Tallesty1
Here you go. Never take any APC supporter serious

Re: Sudan: Nigerian Students Boarded Buses According To Their States Of Origin by AK481(m): 9:27am On Apr 27, 2023
Are they leaving igbos back there ?
Re: Sudan: Nigerian Students Boarded Buses According To Their States Of Origin by ubest1(m): 9:28am On Apr 27, 2023
So APC still took this tribalism matter to Sudan

1 Like

Re: Sudan: Nigerian Students Boarded Buses According To Their States Of Origin by highness25(m): 9:28am On Apr 27, 2023
Tallesty1:

https://twitter.com/abikedabiri/status/1651219730273910786

I saw this one Twitter and I have been wondering the rationale behind it. I thought the aim was to get them out of Sudan and back to Nigeria? So how exactly will separating them according to their state of origin[not even residence, which still doesn't make sense ] help?

Someone that knows better should educate me abeg.

How many days Dem go spend for road? Plane no de enter that country??
Re: Sudan: Nigerian Students Boarded Buses According To Their States Of Origin by Tallesty1(m): 9:28am On Apr 27, 2023
IrawoKross:
Tallesty1
Here you go. Never take any APC supporter serious
God help us
Re: Sudan: Nigerian Students Boarded Buses According To Their States Of Origin by bunminikan(m): 9:28am On Apr 27, 2023
helinues:
Nice one

People don dey add tribal coloration to this news. There are other Africans who are also stranded in Sudan, they can claim to be Nigerians, the coordinator was very clever.

Again nice one

Are we now saying citizens living in Sudan does not carry Nigerian passport that we help in identifying them?

1 Like

Re: Sudan: Nigerian Students Boarded Buses According To Their States Of Origin by Cassandraloius: 9:28am On Apr 27, 2023
May the Almighty God grant them safe journey mercies, Amen.
Re: Sudan: Nigerian Students Boarded Buses According To Their States Of Origin by helinues: 9:29am On Apr 27, 2023
bunminikan:

Are we now saying citizens living in Sudan does not carry Nigerian passport that we help in identifying them?

Are all the Nigerians in Sudan students?
Re: Sudan: Nigerian Students Boarded Buses According To Their States Of Origin by 001Lagos: 9:29am On Apr 27, 2023
helinues:
Nice one

People don dey add tribal coloration to this news. There are other Africans who are also stranded in Sudan, they can claim to be Nigerians, the coordinator was very clever.

Again nice one
So according to your little sense , they didn't check passport before allowing the students into the bus ?

Una go just dey talk like small pikin

2 Likes

Re: Sudan: Nigerian Students Boarded Buses According To Their States Of Origin by YemyTemmy: 9:30am On Apr 27, 2023
DonBenny77:
It means "one Nigeria" is bull's shit!
Priority will be the northerners as usual

Use sense small nah......many of those people there are not Nigerians, so to identify and sort out anomalies, the coordinator has to filter them out my asking for State of Origin.... So any group foreigners fall into can be identified with ease
Re: Sudan: Nigerian Students Boarded Buses According To Their States Of Origin by racerve(m): 9:30am On Apr 27, 2023
helinues:
Nice one

Again nice one

Which kind of Primary school reasoning is this? International passports aren't enough to filter out imposters, but asking for state of origin is?

3 Likes

Re: Sudan: Nigerian Students Boarded Buses According To Their States Of Origin by chigator2: 9:30am On Apr 27, 2023
tsdarkside:
haha....they are usin style to deport igbos back to their region....

kiki....am just jokin....

hahaha please where should we laugh.

Some useless women will just born rubbish and push it into the world, increasing the redundant population of idiots.
Re: Sudan: Nigerian Students Boarded Buses According To Their States Of Origin by madridguy(m): 9:30am On Apr 27, 2023
It is a step to get rid off of other nationals trying to claim Nigerians.

Nelsononu:
I thought the promise was to get all Nigerian nationals from the war zone. Regardless
Re: Sudan: Nigerian Students Boarded Buses According To Their States Of Origin by 27Pushing30: 9:30am On Apr 27, 2023
IrawoKross:
These are what we are fighting against.

I am even more concerned about the ridiculous amount used in bringing them back. $1.5m

Calculate 40 buses .

Calculate security arrangements.

Calculate personnel.

Calculate logistics.

Calculate Food and water. '

Calculate back-channeling with local gangs and intel.

Note that Naira is our legal tender locally... outside naija you pay in USD for such emergency , dangerous missions

1 Like

Re: Sudan: Nigerian Students Boarded Buses According To Their States Of Origin by YemyTemmy: 9:30am On Apr 27, 2023
001Lagos:

So according to your little sense , they didn't check passport before allowing the students into the bus ?

What if they claim they left their abode in a rush without picking anything

1 Like

Re: Sudan: Nigerian Students Boarded Buses According To Their States Of Origin by Curious345: 9:30am On Apr 27, 2023
Dabiri is a fullish idiaat
Re: Sudan: Nigerian Students Boarded Buses According To Their States Of Origin by jayred: 9:31am On Apr 27, 2023
That is their modus operandi.. Divide and rule
christejames:
APC is just too divisive...

1 Like

Re: Sudan: Nigerian Students Boarded Buses According To Their States Of Origin by IrawoKross: 9:32am On Apr 27, 2023
Tallesty1:
God help us
Let's help ourselves first. We can't just fold our hands acting calm while those who are not qualified to lead us rub shame, embarrassment and shit on our faces.
Re: Sudan: Nigerian Students Boarded Buses According To Their States Of Origin by greatiyk4u(m): 9:32am On Apr 27, 2023
This woman is too realistic to hold such position that involves foreign engagement
Re: Sudan: Nigerian Students Boarded Buses According To Their States Of Origin by SmartyPants(m): 9:32am On Apr 27, 2023
Nelsononu:
I thought the promise was to get all Nigerian nationals from the war zone. Regardless

How does this stop them from doing that?

1 Like

Re: Sudan: Nigerian Students Boarded Buses According To Their States Of Origin by dangwarmai(m): 9:32am On Apr 27, 2023
DonBenny77:
Dem don make sense abeg
What do you think if dey carry Biafran go keep am for Kano?
Re: Sudan: Nigerian Students Boarded Buses According To Their States Of Origin by IrawoKross: 9:32am On Apr 27, 2023
27Pushing30:

Calculate 40 buses .

Calculate security arrangements.

Calculate personnel.

Calculate logistics.

Calculate Food and water. '

Calculate back-channeling with local gangs and intel.

Note that Naira is our legal tender locally... outside naija you pay in USD for such emergency , dangerous missions
Do your calculations and get back to me.
You don't call the shots here.
Re: Sudan: Nigerian Students Boarded Buses According To Their States Of Origin by maasoap(m): 9:32am On Apr 27, 2023
Nelsononu:

Are they leaving anyone behind?

DonBenny77:

Suspicion and lack of trust as usual, even in the face of lack of evidence. May God save us
Re: Sudan: Nigerian Students Boarded Buses According To Their States Of Origin by 001Lagos: 9:33am On Apr 27, 2023
YemyTemmy:

What if they claim they left their abode in a rush without picking anything
And what makes you think a Ghanian who probably have been to Lagos before and know the city very well cannot claim to come from Lagos Nigeria ?

You APC people are bunch of clowns

2 Likes

Re: Sudan: Nigerian Students Boarded Buses According To Their States Of Origin by bunminikan(m): 9:33am On Apr 27, 2023
plumcomm:
So what’s wrong with that arrangement,people that were lobbying to get into Ethiopia don’t want to go back to their state of origin...shayb Obi did well in anambra,make them carry una go there
I swear 95% of people complaining about the arrangement are from one part of the country,quote me if I am wrong.what a shame.

Every section of this country have a prefer destination for travels. Those Nigerians schooling in Sudan are mostly muslems from the north.
Why should someone from South chose Sudan over Benin Republic, Ghana and the likes ..
I remember during my undergraduate, most of my lectures did their master's degree in Malaysia whole lecturers from the south have a different destination.
Re: Sudan: Nigerian Students Boarded Buses According To Their States Of Origin by okoroemeka(m): 9:33am On Apr 27, 2023
ahnie:
Nice one
there is nothing nice here but divisive ethnic and tribalistic ideas,are we not supposed to be one Nigeria,in a time of war and strive we are still have time to be segregated according to tribe,next you will hear is that students from katsina and Kano has new buses with AC but others from enugu and bayelsa has danfo buses that will have gear problem near lake chad
Re: Sudan: Nigerian Students Boarded Buses According To Their States Of Origin by vacanci: 9:34am On Apr 27, 2023
the most important thing is to be out of danger and unto safety.

Everything no supposed be complain
Re: Sudan: Nigerian Students Boarded Buses According To Their States Of Origin by Shezzman: 9:35am On Apr 27, 2023
You are right but you are shying away from the subject matter.
Why would they use states of origin to convey them. Doesn't make sense to me.
IyaebeTheGreat:
Well, all we want is to make sure they come back safely. Well done madam Abike

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

#SitAtHome: The Ever Busy Aroma Junction, Awka Deserted (Pictures, Video) / Sabiu Yusuf Who Lives At The Glass House, Buhari's PA / Mark Okoye, Anambra Youngest Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.