Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Sudan: Nigerian Students Boarded Buses According To Their States Of Origin - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sudan: Nigerian Students Boarded Buses According To Their States Of Origin (56996 Views)

Sudan: Nigerian Evacuees Get N100,000 Each, N25,000 Recharge Cards, 1.5 GB Data / Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) / Andrew Nice, Driver Of The BRT Bus Bamise Ayanwole Boarded Speaks (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sudan: Nigerian Students Boarded Buses According To Their States Of Origin by Cromagnon: 2:55pm On Apr 27, 2023
Tallesty1:

https://twitter.com/abikedabiri/status/1651219730273910786

I saw this one Twitter and I have been wondering the rationale behind it. I thought the aim was to get them out of Sudan and back to Nigeria? So how exactly will separating them according to their state of origin[not even residence, which still doesn't make sense ] help?

Someone that knows better should educate me abeg.

Where will the buses drop them in Nigeria? Idiots like you will now say govt left them stranded in Abuja that they should've gotten individual limousine to take them to their fathers house. Nonsense. Keep stoking the tribalism o
Just don't complain when jungle mature. slowpoke
Re: Sudan: Nigerian Students Boarded Buses According To Their States Of Origin by juman(m): 3:06pm On Apr 27, 2023
Probably done like that for easy accountability of everybody.
It made it easy for the organizers of the journey.
Each state with a leader to coordinate his people.
Re: Sudan: Nigerian Students Boarded Buses According To Their States Of Origin by BossGerald: 3:09pm On Apr 27, 2023
JDistribute:

It is to ensure only Nigerians enter that bus. You might be asked some questions before granting access to the bus, like local government, ward etc. Think before you talk. By dividing them into states, it's easier to identify them as real Nigerians.

So you think non Nigerians can't access this information via the Internet and present himself as a Nigerian??

What happened to their international passport?
Re: Sudan: Nigerian Students Boarded Buses According To Their States Of Origin by DOM7: 3:14pm On Apr 27, 2023
Noise maker of a woman just dey form James bond,did you pay for the buses?, See how people are stranded in the desert drivers refuse to move due to unpaid money.
Re: Sudan: Nigerian Students Boarded Buses According To Their States Of Origin by spiralwedge(m): 3:46pm On Apr 27, 2023
Na Anambra fo enter bus last, that is if there would be any left
Re: Sudan: Nigerian Students Boarded Buses According To Their States Of Origin by SIONKPO1(m): 4:41pm On Apr 27, 2023
I rather school in Private University in naija than in any African or Asian Countries
Re: Sudan: Nigerian Students Boarded Buses According To Their States Of Origin by maasoap(m): 6:16pm On Apr 27, 2023
Tallesty1:
There is no Nigeria state in Ethiopia where the buses are taking them to.

The question still remains why just one certain tribe are paranoid that their own tribe will be left behind?
Re: Sudan: Nigerian Students Boarded Buses According To Their States Of Origin by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 27, 2023
BossGerald:

So you think non Nigerians can't access this information via the Internet and present himself as a Nigerian??

What happened to their international passport?
Okay but at least there is an hurdle, better than none, and in a warzone people can rarely recharge their phones and won't be able to access cash or buy goods, no recharge voucher, no internet.
Re: Sudan: Nigerian Students Boarded Buses According To Their States Of Origin by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 27, 2023
Tallesty1:
You wait for your turn or your states turn? Who goes first? Which state should go first?
Not that I'm in favor of what is happening but, there is need for some organization else there will be rancor and struggle on who boards the bus first. As long as they are all evacuated, no problem.

1 Like

Re: Sudan: Nigerian Students Boarded Buses According To Their States Of Origin by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 27, 2023
Tallesty1:
Orderliness in a war zone 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
They must be in a safe house. Not that I'm in favor of what is happening but, there is need for some organization else there will be rancor and struggle on who boards the bus first. As long as they are all evacuated, no problem
Re: Sudan: Nigerian Students Boarded Buses According To Their States Of Origin by YemyTemmy: 10:37pm On Apr 27, 2023
Tallesty1:
Jesus Christ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

They can use their NIN instead of state of origin

Not all Real Nigerians get NIN moreso in an emergency case, all those protocols Will be far fetched

1 Like

Re: Sudan: Nigerian Students Boarded Buses According To Their States Of Origin by Tycyborg(m): 10:48pm On Apr 27, 2023
Jerryherd:
cool

Most Governors would welcome their indegeneous people home with some start up package and money

During the Ukrainian crisis and repatriation Oyo state indegenes got some money with the Office of the Deputy Governor..

Each Passenger would be profiled and processed by immigration based on their Passport and state of origin or place of birth

Someone up there said $1,200,000 million is too much to evacuate 3000 people just to berate the Government

$1.2m/3000 = $400 per head

#180k per citizen

Feeding

Lodging

Security

Logistics

48hrs

When I say Nigerians are the problem of this country they said I am speaking rubbish... Especially the igbos, they turn everything to tribal nonsense. If a market place burn down, they will tell you it's because of igbos are there they want to chase them, if there is an aciident, they will tell you it's cos of igbos are there they want to kill them, if people were jailed for crime they will tell you it's because igbos were there, they want to shut them up... Abd do you know who they fault for everything, tinubu, buhari and APC...
Imagine this happens both offline abd online... They shout like brainless low IQ people.
Imagine them coordinating people for evacuation maybe due to airports where to drop them or other stuff but they still brings tribes into something as simple ... Come to think of it, they aren't paying a dime.but the Nigerians still complain... Is this a curse or what should we call it now?

1 Like

Re: Sudan: Nigerian Students Boarded Buses According To Their States Of Origin by Litmus: 10:37am On Apr 28, 2023
AK481:
Are they leaving igbos back there ?

In a Nation where evidence seeking is an obstacle to the rewards of a good fable telling, this your, "Are they leaving igbos back there ?" will soon become, "they left Igbos back there!"
Re: Sudan: Nigerian Students Boarded Buses According To Their States Of Origin by Litmus: 10:52am On Apr 28, 2023
Tycyborg:

When I say Nigerians are the problem of this country they said I am speaking rubbish... Especially the igbos, they turn everything to tribal nonsense. If a market place burn down, they will tell you it's because of igbos are there they want to chase them, if there is an aciident, they will tell you it's cos of igbos are there they want to kill them, if people were jailed for crime they will tell you it's because igbos were there, they want to shut them up... Abd do you know who they fault for everything, tinubu, buhari and APC...
Imagine this happens both offline abd online... They shout like brainless low IQ people.
Imagine them coordinating people for evacuation maybe due to airports where to drop them or other stuff but they still brings tribes into something as simple ... Come to think of it, they aren't paying a dime.but the Nigerians still complain... Is this a curse or what should we call it now?

At a certain period, circa 2005 - 2015 or thereabouts, too many Nigerians studied in Ghana, especially from the south. I write from experience (some of my brothers children were sent there) the poor victims of this schooling seem to reason stupidly.

Nigeria needs to invest heavily in local education so that the poorest arnt forced to send their wards to school in different African nations where they may become indoctrinated or pick up unsatisfactory reasoning ways.
Re: Sudan: Nigerian Students Boarded Buses According To Their States Of Origin by dangwarmai(m): 9:08pm On May 03, 2023
IrawoKross:
Say the same thing if when a non APC politician do likewise.
Hypocrite

Thank you for the insult.
I am not a politician and I am not speaking for APC.
I am speaking for Nigerians.
Mind you, I don't insult my elders.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes / #SitAtHome: The Ever Busy Aroma Junction, Awka Deserted (Pictures, Video) / Mark Okoye, Anambra Youngest Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.