Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu (25293 Views)

Catholic Church Writes Tinubu, Sani Over El-Rufai’s Islamisation Comment / Ahmad Lawan Writes Tinubu, Explains Why He Ran Against Him / Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by Ijoba85: 6:07pm On Apr 27, 2023
Our colonial masters have spoken ..Gbagaun!
Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by Majesty7: 6:08pm On Apr 27, 2023
Josegun:
Work don start. I pray the country witness a rapid turnaround against all odds.

Amen
Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by Igbek76: 6:12pm On Apr 27, 2023
RockHard:
As an Obidient, I must confess that I am very pained by this news report. embarassedTherefore, henceforth I refuse to travel to the UK anymore until the current Prime Minister is kicked out of office. I urge my fellow Obidients to follow suit by cancelling the UK and it's Prime Minister. UK economy about to go down angry. They've messed with the wrong Igbos Nigerians.

Obidient clowns........deluded set.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by Ingocof(m): 6:32pm On Apr 27, 2023
Mitchy49:
This UK prime minister is a disgrace to all sensible Nigerians.

You mean senseless Ipobians?
Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by Larryndelaw: 6:37pm On Apr 27, 2023
Corridon:
An Indian fugitive overreaching himself.
See crying and wailing
Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by Metronomy(m): 7:13pm On Apr 27, 2023
Berrityga:
To work with person wey der piss for body?? Abi them no tell them??

Him no dey listen to propaganda, he has direct access to right info...
Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by seunodediranivy: 7:41pm On Apr 27, 2023
sure, they have no option, they must kow tow for Asiwaju.A God chosen president that stole nobody's mandate.
Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by NEIGHBOUR(m): 7:42pm On Apr 27, 2023
RockHard:
As an Obidient, I must confess that I am very pained by this news report. embarassedTherefore, henceforth I refuse to travel to the UK anymore until the current Prime Minister is kicked out of office. I urge my fellow Obidients to follow suit by cancelling the UK and it's Prime Minister. UK economy about to go down angry. They've messed with the wrong Igbos Nigerians.

In fact, all Obedients in the UK should pick the next flight home .😂
Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by obi2eze: 7:48pm On Apr 27, 2023
[quote author=Christistruth03 post=122787700][/quote]

How far?

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by bejeria101(m): 7:53pm On Apr 27, 2023
Josegun:
Work don start. I pray the country witness a rapid turnaround against all odds.

It won't except you want to indulge in drugs
Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by seunodediranivy: 7:56pm On Apr 27, 2023
Gold is sold to whom who knows it's value, and a new born baby is embrace with joyous mood. "Yoyo lomode n yo meye". They are all coming to worship him by fire by force. Even all obidients, with their tails between their laps will worship Asiwaju, it's just the matter of months. You will know the difference between intellectual and nitwit
Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by tsdarkside(m): 7:59pm On Apr 27, 2023
opamoses1:

grin grin grin grin

you get likes by just laughin....kiki....
its funny....
their women will go on punana strike....
Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by plaindealer: 8:04pm On Apr 27, 2023
RockHard:

Me sef go renounce my UK citizenship and tear my British passport.

Nonsense prime minister.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by StreetFight: 8:05pm On Apr 27, 2023
Corridon:

I hope you will not slump and die of hypertension on May 29th when Emilokan Tinubu is sworn in.
Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by StreetFight: 8:06pm On Apr 27, 2023
RockHard:

But what will not happen to all the hard drugs you have already packaged to traffick to UK? What about all your brothers that are currently serving jail terms in different prisons in UK?
Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by StreetFight: 8:08pm On Apr 27, 2023
Rayban25:
I thought Indians were smart people..how can you work with someone that drugs has reduced his battery life span?

If your brothers are smarter than Indians, then they will not be doing drugs in India and slaving in India owned companies in Nigeria
Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by StreetFight: 8:10pm On Apr 27, 2023
madridguy:
Reminder!

CITIZENSHIP RENUNCIATION

1. Apply formally to Ministry of Interior

2. Pay ₦20K processing fee

3. Birth certificate

4. LGA/State indigeneship letter

5. 2 Passport photos

6. Renunciation sworn oath

7. Copy of International passport

8. letter from new country.

For any bitter developer who cannot afford the processing fee, I can help you with the fee.
Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by StreetFight: 8:11pm On Apr 27, 2023
Mitchy49:
This UK prime minister is a disgrace to all sensible Nigerians.

Or you mean he is a disgrace to all drug trafficking Biafrans
Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by StreetFight: 8:12pm On Apr 27, 2023
obi2eze:
grin

Scam.

Does Rishi want to trade in narcotics? That's Tinubu's major business.

When thousands of your brothers are in prisons all over India and UK?
Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by tsdarkside(m): 8:15pm On Apr 27, 2023
burn una uk passports....kiki....
funny people....
Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by tsdarkside(m): 8:16pm On Apr 27, 2023
come to think of it....
what would nairaland be without wailers....

they are alot of fun....
Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by Nzogbu2012: 8:28pm On Apr 27, 2023
Corridon:

This can only come from poto poto region people ...always filled with wickedness, hatred and bitterness ...meanwhile, UK prime minister might even be your agemate .. You sittdon there in your mushroom and keep typing gibberish ..while PM is enjoying UK largese
Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by blueAgent(m): 8:35pm On Apr 27, 2023
Eastlandx:

They are writing him every day but we no dey see am,na only for Nigerian tabloid we dey seem.
Bunch of Clown

grin grin grin

Audio UK PM.

APC shit and propaganda
Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by Gbogbowa: 9:20pm On Apr 27, 2023
All those things dont move us, our eye is on recovery of our mandate, UK ambasador congratulated Binani but today Finitiri is the governor. Obi is coming
Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by Christistruth03: 9:22pm On Apr 27, 2023
obi2eze:

How far?

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by gawu1: 9:24pm On Apr 27, 2023
Willie2015:

Bros..
If you get japa plan...
Just leave this shit hole..
After Tinubu finish his tenure....
another Notherner will enter Presidency again
We will return back to status quo again...
That has been the cycle for the last 60 yrs
When finally decide to Japa don't go with those stoves most of your people are languishing in foreign prison over it.
Anyway, when will Obidunce Japa again? The last time he tried UK, he was bundled up and deported back like common criminal he is.
Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by theredaddy: 9:33pm On Apr 27, 2023
Rayban25:

You better be quiet..its not every nonsense you must defend...

His certified true copies of the drug dealing details with his accounts is proof enough that he peddled drugs

Stop embarrassing yourself

Then go ahead and sentence the Man to jail since you know what America judicial system don't know ....

The more wail wailers try to Tarnish Tinubu before the world the more world leaders congratulate and look forward to partnership with a Drug lord 🤣🤣🤭 awon clowns
Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by Fearyourcreator: 9:58pm On Apr 27, 2023
Jogs1900:
Wailing don start again.
Tilumbu don bribe UK pm.
We must boycott UK now after all na we deverop UK...

Okan yin oni bale
Amen

1 Like

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by obi2eze: 10:10pm On Apr 27, 2023
Christistruth03:

True sir. grin

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by Jogs1900: 10:54pm On Apr 27, 2023
Guestlander:

Dangote visited Tinubu yesterday, as an Obidient I have decided to demolish the house I built with Dangote cement.
Everybody just dey use this people to catch cruise
Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by Melagros(m): 11:21pm On Apr 27, 2023
Corridon:
That's all
Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by Christistruth03: 2:59am On Apr 28, 2023
obi2eze:

True sir. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PDP Will Sack Buhari In 2019 -bode George / The Weapon Of Mass Obstruction By Wole Soyinka / Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.