Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu (25364 Views)

Catholic Church Writes Tinubu, Sani Over El-Rufai’s Islamisation Comment / Ahmad Lawan Writes Tinubu, Explains Why He Ran Against Him / Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by obi2eze: 4:26pm On Apr 27, 2023
CursedOsuPigs:

Don't mind the yeye man. I will go and tear my UK visa now. I will also demolish the house I built with Dangote cement. I have just closed my UBA account.

I will deal with anyone associating with Tinubu. What nonsense!

In trying to make sense you ended up sounding stupid.
Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by GoodLife4live: 4:26pm On Apr 27, 2023
As an obidient I will year my UK passport

1 Like

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by backtovillage: 4:26pm On Apr 27, 2023
This prime minister is in trouble, Obidients and Chimanda go show.
Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by toprealman: 4:26pm On Apr 27, 2023
Berrityga:
To work with person wey der piss for body?? Abi them no tell them??
They really don't care, that's the thing about sovereign entity. If you guys present, elect, select..... whatever, the world does not give a shii!
Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by DeShineShine(m): 4:27pm On Apr 27, 2023
Development of HBP for some people while some people are delighted about news like this. Long live, Nigeria! Long live, the President-elect!! The job to rebuild Nigeria has started in earnest. Renewed Hope has been achieved.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by Odogwuzack: 4:29pm On Apr 27, 2023
RockHard:
As an Obidient, I must confess that I am very pained by this news report. embarassedTherefore, henceforth I refuse to travel to the UK anymore until the current Prime Minister is kicked out of office. I urge my fellow Obidients to follow suit by cancelling the UK and it's Prime Minister. UK economy about to go down angry. They've messed with the wrong Igbos Nigerians.

grin cheesy

cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by TheNiceGuy(m): 4:29pm On Apr 27, 2023
Person whom if your pop man mistakenly allowed to meet would address Sir?
Berrityga:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by liasmiram2567: 4:29pm On Apr 27, 2023
Berrityga:

The bus has left you teh teh.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by Whistleoftrut: 4:30pm On Apr 27, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Na you dey move the drugs ba? 🤷‍♂️
Una go just open mouth vomit trash. Who no wan join moving train?

UK PM is not a wailer that will wail all day. Whoever win na em Dem dey follow run deals. No be by to make noise online.
Tinubu is a drug addict stop defending him
Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by foleskay(m): 4:30pm On Apr 27, 2023
embarassed.

Pls I need a help good people of nairaland. Im stranded on d abeokuta express. I just need 1k to put me out of this mess. Please
9.0.5.0.6.2.3.9.4.9 palmpay
Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by leketon: 4:30pm On Apr 27, 2023
Eastlandx:

They are writing him every day but we no dey see am,na only for Nigerian tabloid we dey seem.
Bunch of Clown

Allow the UK authority to debunk it please.

Or are you a UK Embassy staff?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by rhymesnoni(m): 4:30pm On Apr 27, 2023
OBIdients would be pained grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by prof22(m): 4:34pm On Apr 27, 2023
Go tell them nah grin wetin be the result of una letter? Waste of time.
Berrityga:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by tommykiwi(m): 4:36pm On Apr 27, 2023
RockHard:
As an Obidient, I must confess that I am very pained by this news report. embarassedTherefore, henceforth I refuse to travel to the UK anymore until the current Prime Minister is kicked out of office. I urge my fellow Obidients to follow suit by cancelling the UK and it's Prime Minister. UK economy about to go down angry. They've messed with the wrong Igbos Nigerians.
When will US president send Tilumbu a message to congratulate him?
Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by IpobAntidote: 4:38pm On Apr 27, 2023
These are the kind of bad news that the brainwashed delu-sional reta@-ded IPOB terrorist monkeys will be hearing from Joe till 2031.
Since they like sad news. Sadness will be their portion for a kind time to come while the rest of Nigeria will be happy and joyous for many many years to come.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by IpobAntidote: 4:38pm On Apr 27, 2023
Corridon:
An Indian fugitive overreaching himself.
IPOB terrorist spotted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by IpobAntidote: 4:39pm On Apr 27, 2023
RockHard:
grin
Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by KoladeChris24(m): 4:40pm On Apr 27, 2023
Obidients, over to you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by omoluka: 4:40pm On Apr 27, 2023
RockHard:
grin

1 Like

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by blowjohn(m): 4:41pm On Apr 27, 2023
Rayban25:

You better be quiet..its not every nonsense you must defend...

His certified true copies of the drug dealing details with his accounts is proof enough that he peddled drugs

Stop embarrassing yourself

Why don't u equally accuse atiku of stealing our money during his time? Or didn't Obasanjo tell the world so?

Why don't u equally call out Peter obi over the Pandora papers leak?

Just because ur candidate didn't win doesn't mean u shudnt be fair in criticising .

If u had talked about his gar or health issues with proof, u wud have made more sense.

Not to keep making noise about some.e drug case that happened decades ago.

U think all the politicians contesting are clean?

Free ur conscience. U just hate the man.

Abeg rest..

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by IpobAntidote: 4:42pm On Apr 27, 2023
LegendHero:
Chiamanda the ethnic bigot and cry baby never write UK PM?

I heard Biden trashed her useless letter. Ellupppp people will be sad witn this news now.

They will soon report British PM to ICC, PIA, NASA, and MARS.

The letter from the tribal IPOB fictional writer never got to Biden. It was trashed before it even got to the White House. Biden is still dealing with election deniers like the religious fanatical Obi such as Trump in the US.
Trump brainwashed so many people just like the Yes Daddy religious fanatic.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by LegendHero(m): 4:43pm On Apr 27, 2023
IpobAntidote:

The letter from the tribal IPOB fictional writer never got to Biden. It was trashed before it even got to the White House. Biden is still dealing with election deniers like the religious fanatical Obi such as Trump in the US.
Trump brainwashed so many people just like the Yes Daddy religious fanatic.

God bless you my brother.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by Dicoomoba: 4:44pm On Apr 27, 2023
Berrityga:

Werey
Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by LegendHero(m): 4:44pm On Apr 27, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
grin I'm sure she is on this forum unless her hatred for yorubas prevented her.

She will definitely be here or have some of her fellow bigoted represenattives.

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by Dicoomoba: 4:45pm On Apr 27, 2023
Melezenawii:
UK PM writes Tinubu ahead of inauguration, says ‘I look forward to working with you’

https://www.thecable.ng/exclusive-uk-pm-writes-tinubu-ahead-of-inauguration-says-i-look-forward-to-working-with-you/amp

1 Like

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by princeamehjosep: 4:45pm On Apr 27, 2023
RockHard:
yes daddy🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 27, 2023
Corridon:
Shaaaaarrraaaap !

Just look at yourself !!! Common class monitor you know even fit achieved in your life ! And your are here calling a Prime Minister of a country that colonised you and one of the country that you worship and dying to reach there a " Refugee "

Nonsense hater of humanity grin

Tinubu is your President accept it or jump into the Lagoon grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by vickydevoka(m): 4:49pm On Apr 27, 2023
RockHard:
Funny people. Watin u be the think abeg. Make UK no gree. Is not possible. If we no the under corrupt government how UK go strive. Their prayers is for Africa to have corrupt leaders , so they can strive. Country way no de produce anything come get one of the strongest currency. No be JuJu be dat. Come UK and see that 80 percent of Nigerian people hear are Yorubas. Brain drain affecting our country to better the westerns.
Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by penta(m): 4:50pm On Apr 27, 2023
City Boy bilateral collabo with UK.. #mafo

Prosperity for Patriotic Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by solex75(m): 4:52pm On Apr 27, 2023
Corridon:

He is worth more than your entire generation.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by Walamide: 4:54pm On Apr 27, 2023
Bad news for some people believing it was a stolen mandate. By the time they wake up, Tinubu's 2nd tenure go don end.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword / Soldiers Shoot Worshippers In Kaduna , Kill Six / Yakubu Gowon Celebrates His 86th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.