Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu (25296 Views)

Catholic Church Writes Tinubu, Sani Over El-Rufai’s Islamisation Comment / Ahmad Lawan Writes Tinubu, Explains Why He Ran Against Him / Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by Antiurchins: 3:54pm On Apr 27, 2023
Tiefnibu ole
Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 27, 2023
blowjohn:

The way u people talk atimes makes me wonder if u people are holy.

Many of u even in ur environment cheat, lie, etc but ur acting as if tinubu is the worst human on earth.

Even if he was into drugs, don't u have something more scandalous? It's not as if u have proof that he was into drugs.

Na una bad pass. Typical Nigerian hypocrites.

If we open up a book about ur life we will see that tinubu is a Saint compared to u.

Let he who has not sinned cast the first stone.

You better be quiet..its not every nonsense you must defend...

His certified true copies of the drug dealing details with his accounts is proof enough that he peddled drugs

Stop embarrassing yourself
Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by chaloskyx: 3:55pm On Apr 27, 2023
Loool of course they look forward in working with whosoever would sell its country fo fulfil their national interest just ask Ukraine's president Zenlensky how the western support for him has completely destroyed his country and turned his people to refugees and guess what the west have been reaping off it military defence contracts and stocks are booming oil and gas industries are making a killing in profits while poor Ukraine is being destroyed all because he choose to work with the WEST let that sink in and mind you the WEST has always supported our presidents hope you Nigerians have been better off with your relationships

1 Like

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by Invitationn: 3:55pm On Apr 27, 2023
Guestlander:

Dangote visited Tinubu yesterday, as an Obidient I have decided to demolish the house I built with Dangote cement.
grin

5 Likes

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 27, 2023
Diligent1:

Na Tinubu matter go kill you

Is he a drug peddler or not?

1 Like

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by SimonStorch: 3:58pm On Apr 27, 2023
lol
Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by CursedOsuPigs: 3:58pm On Apr 27, 2023
Corridon:
An Indian fugitive overreaching himself.

Inu rirun nii p'ako agilinti grin

Na bellyache go kill our enemies grin

8 Likes

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by onuman: 3:58pm On Apr 27, 2023
RockHard:
As an Obidient, I must confess that I am very pained by this news report. embarassedTherefore, henceforth I refuse to travel to the UK anymore until the current Prime Minister is kicked out of office. I urge my fellow Obidients to follow suit by cancelling the UK and it's Prime Minister. UK economy about to go down angry. They've messed with the wrong Igbos Nigerians.

Your Oduduwa Republic agitators are also on dividing the Oyibo plantation called Nigeria, a most dysfunctional country in the world.
They saw your Oduduwa Republic agitators waving the flag of Oduduwa Republic on the grounds of London's Chatham House supporting Tinubu while he was speaking inside.
If not that presidential election was sold to Tinubu a la carte, Oduduwa Republic would have been on the process of total actualization before now.
Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by lereinter(m): 3:58pm On Apr 27, 2023
Obïmobs said it's obi or a southern president yet they have been most pained

So

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by Nawttiboi007(m): 4:01pm On Apr 27, 2023
But why is that most drugs cases that's always paraded both foreign n local are always linked to the east? Or are they naturally enslaved to Tinubu or is he their ancestor?
Rayban25:

His certified true copies of the drug dealing details with his accounts is proof enough that he peddled drugs

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by duro4real(m): 4:02pm On Apr 27, 2023
God bless sunak, God bless Asiwaju. Real recognize Real😆.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by onuman: 4:05pm On Apr 27, 2023
chaloskyx:
Loool of course they look forward in working with whosoever would sell its country fo fulfil their national interest just ask Ukraine's president Zenlensky how the western support for him has completely destroyed his country and turned his people to refugees and guess what the west have been reaping off it military defence contracts and stocks are booming oil and gas industries are making a killing in profits while poor Ukraine is being destroyed all because he choose to work with the WEST let that sink in and mind you the WEST has always supported our presidents hope you Nigerians have been better off with your relationships

Zolensky the comedian president of Ukraine bought the unripe apple sold to him to end Putin's dreams of old Soviet Union.
He bought disaster for his country.

Those who sold the apple to him have zero tolerance for multi ethnic and multi religious groups forming the original components of a country, because they know such multi ethnic and multi religious country hardly thrives.
Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by iReddington: 4:05pm On Apr 27, 2023
Haha, the U.K Deportee Mandate thief won't find this news nice at all. grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by benjsniper33: 4:07pm On Apr 27, 2023
Elluupee slangs include

“ Real Nigerians”
“True Lagosians” “Lagosians”
“Save Nigeria”
“Our Principal”

If you question their political choice genuinely, you get called names like

“Thug” “Rascal” “Tribalist” “Ethnicists” “Hater of Igbos” “Ethnic Hatred” “Degenerates” “Drug user” “Drug dealer” etc… they cannot stand being put on the spot neither are they capable of engaging in respectful, relaxed, unbiased political discussions either casual or intellectual

Meanwhile when you study the reality of the situation you’ll realize that their numbers are shrinking by the day as the reality of Tinubu’s swearing-in dawns on them day by day

Over time, Obi will make himself a self-appointed critic of the Nigerian government actions, policy , mistakes & inadequacies in order to remain relevant to his mob of degenerates and to further sell himself to the public against 2027…

But in the very end his rabble-rousing, psycho-sadistic & hysterical movement will explode into thin-air ……like an hydrogen test in an old lab.

What would be left of his shrinked mob is some disgracefully eating the humble pie of reality with occasional effusion of bitterness & regret online while the remaining body of the mob would return to the online trenches to spew hate on the country as they try to exhume already dead hopes of Biafra secession

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by CursedOsuPigs: 4:10pm On Apr 27, 2023
obi2eze:
grin

Scam.

Does Rishi want to trade in narcotics? That's Tinubu's major business.

Don't mind the yeye man. I will go and tear my UK visa now. I will also demolish the house I built with Dangote cement. I have just closed my UBA account.

I will deal with anyone associating with Tinubu. What nonsense! grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by CursedOsuPigs: 4:11pm On Apr 27, 2023
obi2eze:
grin

Scam.

Does Rishi want to trade in narcotics? That's Tinubu's major business.

Don't mind the yeye man. I will go and tear my UK visa now. I will also demolish the house I built with Dangote cement. I have just closed my UBA account.

I will deal with anyone associating with Tinubu. What nonsense!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by famology(m): 4:11pm On Apr 27, 2023
Jogs1900:
Wailing don start again.
Tilumbu don bribe UK pm.
We must boycott UK now after all na we deverop UK...

Okan yin oni bale

Hahaha 🤣🤣

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by famology(m): 4:12pm On Apr 27, 2023
Obi supporters dey try sha....
Everyday cry cry🤣

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by onuman: 4:13pm On Apr 27, 2023
Corridon:
An Indian fugitive overreaching himself.

APC propagandist on overdrive. You people have gone nuclear in your propagation of hatred.
Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by Elvis2kay: 4:14pm On Apr 27, 2023
Another headache for the OBIDIENT

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by blowjohn(m): 4:15pm On Apr 27, 2023
Rayban25:

Why don't u equally accuse atiku of stealing our money during his time? Or didn't Obasanjo tell the world so?

Why don't u equally call out Peter obi over the Pandora papers leak?

Just because ur candidate didn't win doesn't mean u shudnt be fair in criticising .

If u had talked about his gar or health issues with proof, u wud have made more sense.

Not to keep making noise about some.e drug case that happened decades ago.

U think all the politicians contesting are clean?

Abeg rest

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by Chucks13: 4:15pm On Apr 27, 2023
But some pain heads said UK govt is angry with Tinubu?

Una never know anything yet. Tinubu go spend 8 good years in power with no shaking.

We move.......no space for religion and tribal bigot Mr him-too-lie Marxist.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by Blitzerz: 4:17pm On Apr 27, 2023
This one na fake news to boost stat.
Obviously
Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 27, 2023
blowjohn:

Why don't u equally accuse atiku of stealing our money during his time? Or didn't Obasanjo tell the world so?

Why don't u equally call out Peter obi over the Pandora papers leak?

Just because ur candidate didn't win doesn't mean u shudnt be fair in criticising .

If u had talked about his gar or health issues with proof, u wud have made more sense.

Not to keep making noise about some.e drug case that happened decades ago.

U think all the politicians contesting are clean?

Abeg rest

It's not me that will read you tear filled write trash write up.

It dosent change the fact of what I said
Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by Machinegun91(m): 4:20pm On Apr 27, 2023
Criminals, what have you people done about the killings that has been happening in Benue and other parts of Nigeria by Fulani herdsmen?

God punish the so called UK and it's criminal allied
Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by kareemkamil(m): 4:22pm On Apr 27, 2023
What's her business with UK
Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by drlateef: 4:23pm On Apr 27, 2023
Berrityga:
To work with person wey der piss for body?? Abi them no tell them??

So you want them to work with a suspected criminal, or a landlord in Dubai?

5 Likes

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by Greattie08: 4:23pm On Apr 27, 2023
Berrityga:
To work with person wey der piss for body?? Abi them no tell them??

Your wailing have started!!! May, 29 have not come oooo... If May, 29 come & Power is certainly handed over to Tinubu, what will you do?

Wailing Wailer!!!

Ans: Hug transfer!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by fastseo: 4:24pm On Apr 27, 2023
Josegun:
Work don start. I pray the country witness a rapid turnaround against all odds.
so that means the Buhari the saviour didn't turn the country around after 4*4
Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by Obaaderemi2: 4:25pm On Apr 27, 2023
LegendHero:
Chiamanda the ethnic bigot and cry baby never write UK PM?

I heard Biden trashed her useless letter. Ellupppp people will be sad witn this news now.

They will soon report British PM to ICC, PIA, NASA, and MARS.

grin I'm sure she is on this forum unless her hatred for yorubas prevented her.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by gbajeboy: 4:26pm On Apr 27, 2023
plumcomm:
Some people will not give up yet...will quote that one that said God should take his life before tinubu is sworn in.

Make dem dey play wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Obaseki Wears Red Cross' Uniform (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Defines What Integrity Means To Her / Buhari Meets With Saraki, Others In Aso Rock After Independence Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.