Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu (25369 Views)

Catholic Church Writes Tinubu, Sani Over El-Rufai’s Islamisation Comment / Ahmad Lawan Writes Tinubu, Explains Why He Ran Against Him / Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by Mcmichaelin1: 4:56pm On Apr 27, 2023
Corridon:
An Indian fugitive overreaching himself.
What did you study sir/ma
Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by Iluvmycontr3: 5:00pm On Apr 27, 2023
Josegun:
Work don start. I pray the country witness a rapid turnaround against all odds.

Amen.

Whosoever should jst let the country witness rapid and meaningful progress....
Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by Adebowale89(m): 5:03pm On Apr 27, 2023
igbo have created enmity for the future politicians in Igbo land, no Yoruba, I repeat no Yorubas will ever support Igbo in any national election henceforth

igbo hatred to Tinubu and Yoruba people will only strengthen the allegiance between west and North, guess what south south have joined body, Tinubu shouldn't make the mistake of not giving Akpabio the SP that will make southeast a Certified loner

to them they don't need govt then let Arthur eze and emeka the motor part seller bring seaport to East without the govt

6 Likes

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by Mummyimbecile(m): 5:04pm On Apr 27, 2023
adekolaelect:
Still crying over uk statement to work with Nigeria. Ok you never gree say Tinubu prostrate will be hanged in your offices and every legal places in Nigeria in the next coming days ? By fire by force you must hang it or else you will be sanctioned under Nigeria law or you vacate your business in Nigeria. Sadness is your friend When you hate what you can't change
Tinubu prostrate...hahahaha, go back to school boy!

It's called "portrait" and not prostrate.
Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by PulaPower: 5:09pm On Apr 27, 2023
lereinter:

Obïmobs said it's obi or a southern president yet they have been most pained

So
You didn’t get what they said..

They said it either SE or north continues..

Nah why they’re pained..

1 Like

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by Kikeslayer2: 5:15pm On Apr 27, 2023
Corridon:

Behave!

If dem call you IDP outside your OSU enclave , how will you feel ?
Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by viodemus: 5:16pm On Apr 27, 2023
They are working with him on containing isl*mics terrorist in the north. That way they know when those terrorist get a hold of weapons of mass destruction.

UK knows their real allies in Nigeria. But they also know that Russia and China is trying to take it all.
Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by PulaPower: 5:16pm On Apr 27, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
grin I'm sure she is on this forum unless her hatred for yorubas prevented her.
She’s on this forum..

1 Like

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by tyinfinity: 5:17pm On Apr 27, 2023
For writing this to tinubu .You Mr UK prime minister has been banned from visiting any Biafra OSU forest.any British that visit Agulu nnewi ,Awka ,abakaliki or any of our territory shall be apprehended .Our prolific writer chimamanda has been told to petition viladmtri Putin of Russia and king Zaka the sulu of south Africa.All Biafrans in UK shall be evacuated by peace airline as from monday

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by Heffalump(m): 5:18pm On Apr 27, 2023
The British PM is Indian by origin. There's something secret about the Indians against Nigeria that many don't know.

They are stepping up a global competition against Nigeria all over the world. If you've worked with an Indian person or have contact with a company that has majority of Indians as Staff, you'll understand the dynamics of power play.

Of course, they won't wish Nigeria anything good, the reason why an Indian PM in Britain will be so vociferous in congratulating a mandate snatcher in an election that majority of Western countries have rejected. undecided
Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by adekolaelect(m): 5:20pm On Apr 27, 2023
Mummyimbecile:
Tinubu prostrate...hahahaha, go back to school boy!

It's called "portrait" and not prostrate.
thank God you understand the message . Why are you still crying ? Calm down.
Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by bolademi(m): 5:25pm On Apr 27, 2023
RockHard:
As an Obidient, I must confess that I am very pained by this news report. embarassedTherefore, henceforth I refuse to travel to the UK anymore until the current Prime Minister is kicked out of office. I urge my fellow Obidients to follow suit by cancelling the UK and it's Prime Minister. UK economy about to go down angry. They've messed with the wrong Igbos Nigerians.

Hahahaha
Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by 43Ronin: 5:28pm On Apr 27, 2023
whenever the UK govt offers love to an African president just know that its citizens will definitely suffer. The same UK that Instigated the biafran war, after African Union had settled the problem.... UK is an enemy of the Nigerian and African people.
Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by Alexiiydon: 5:30pm On Apr 27, 2023
Corridon:
yet he reach where obi no fit reach obi lap dog anybody whey do anything with tinubu now na your enemy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by Blueace247(f): 5:33pm On Apr 27, 2023
RockHard:
As an Obidient, I must confess that I am very pained by this news report. embarassedTherefore, henceforth I refuse to travel to the UK anymore until the current Prime Minister is kicked out of office. I urge my fellow Obidients to follow suit by cancelling the UK and it's Prime Minister. UK economy about to go down angry. They've messed with the wrong Igbos Nigerians.

Mumuni
Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by Sleekfingers: 5:34pm On Apr 27, 2023
Awon Obidenses will start attacking the PM now.....

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by Benwallt(m): 5:34pm On Apr 27, 2023
The headless mob no go like this news

4 Likes

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by feyisy86(m): 5:36pm On Apr 27, 2023
How the Uk even help Nigeria as a whole
madridguy:
Reminder!

CITIZENSHIP RENUNCIATION

1. Apply formally to Ministry of Interior

2. Pay ₦20K processing fee

3. Birth certificate

4. LGA/State indigeneship letter

5. 2 Passport photos

6. Renunciation sworn oath

7. Copy of International passport

8. letter from new country.

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by lebienconnu: 5:36pm On Apr 27, 2023
E be like say Chiamanda's letter never reach this guy. Jagaban of Africa just de pepper them left, right and center.

As e de pain them e de sweet us.
--Wiked Wile, 2023

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by Teenaira: 5:44pm On Apr 27, 2023
yarimo:
And you should also look forward to re arrest peter OBI when ever he comes to UK

Wetin he go go do for UK again ? You want them to lock him up and throw away the key .

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by Abdulhakeem7(m): 5:45pm On Apr 27, 2023
Corridon:
No matter what happens, you will sha criticize our incoming government

1 Like

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by Abdulhakeem7(m): 5:46pm On Apr 27, 2023
Berrityga:
To work with person wey der piss for body?? Abi them no tell them??
Shebi na your body him dey piss for! Idiot

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by AwkaFinest: 5:48pm On Apr 27, 2023
God bless Nigeria!!!

1 Like

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by Christistruth03: 5:49pm On Apr 27, 2023
They will unleash another Wailing Tsunami

5 Likes

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by MSesan: 5:51pm On Apr 27, 2023
Jogs1900:

I support you...

I seconded

1 Like

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by Christistruth03: 5:53pm On Apr 27, 2023
obi2eze:
grin

Scam.

Does Rishi want to trade in narcotics? That's Tinubu's major business.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by Abdulhakeem7(m): 5:54pm On Apr 27, 2023
Guestlander:

Dangote visited Tinubu yesterday, as an Obidient I have decided to demolish the house I built with Dangote cement.
You will use Obi's cement to build a new one ba?

1 Like

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by MSesan: 5:54pm On Apr 27, 2023
Guestlander:

Dangote visited Tinubu yesterday, as an Obidient I have decided to demolish the house I built with Dangote cement.

And you also stop consuming all the Dangote's products...

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by webizone(m): 5:57pm On Apr 27, 2023
Josegun:
Work don start. I pray the country witness a rapid turnaround against all odds.

Which country wan turn around?
Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by MSesan: 5:58pm On Apr 27, 2023
Exactly my thought, sometimes sad

blowjohn:

The way u people talk atimes makes me wonder if u people are holy.

Many of u even in ur environment cheat, lie, etc but ur acting as if tinubu is the worst human on earth.

Even if he was into drugs, don't u have something more scandalous? It's not as if u have proof that he was into drugs.

Na una bad pass. Typical Nigerian hypocrites.

If we open up a book about ur life we will see that tinubu is a Saint compared to u.

Let he who has not sinned cast the first stone.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by 77up(m): 6:03pm On Apr 27, 2023
Guestlander:

This one got me😂😂😂😂😂

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry / Boko-Haram Carnage Making Nigeria Break-up Less Likely - Soyinka / I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.