Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,286 members, 7,836,267 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu (25365 Views)

Catholic Church Writes Tinubu, Sani Over El-Rufai’s Islamisation Comment / Ahmad Lawan Writes Tinubu, Explains Why He Ran Against Him / Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by obi2eze: 4:47am On Apr 28, 2023
[quote author=Christistruth03 post=122794725][/quote]

Okay sir. grin

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by bolacode: 5:06am On Apr 28, 2023
Willie2015:

Bros..
If you get japa plan...
Just leave this shit hole..
After Tinubu finish his tenure....
another Notherner will enter Presidency again
We will return back to status quo again...
That has been the cycle for the last 60 yrs

How about Tinubu returning the country to regional government, knowing fully well that his region has nothing to lose?
Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by Bimbilla(m): 5:17am On Apr 28, 2023
Insha Allah we will experienced the real chenge
Josegun:
Work don start. I pray the country witness a rapid turnaround against all odds.
Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by penearth(m): 5:35am On Apr 28, 2023
Bola/uk rigging
Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by jogojogo: 6:23am On Apr 28, 2023
Corridon:
An Indian fugitive overreaching himself.
And you are saving money to run to UK?
Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by Willie2015: 7:13am On Apr 28, 2023
bolacode:

How about Tinubu returning the country to regional government, knowing fully well that his region has nothing to lose?

It is not in the interest
of the North and the Elites.
Dont think Tinubu will try this...
Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by simfrost90210: 7:17am On Apr 28, 2023
grin grin grin grin
President Muhammadu Buhari "is expected" to hand over power to Tinubu on May 29..

I love the clause that's highlighted..
It's still an expectation and not a conclusion which i strongly see as massive delusion..
Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by bigiyaro(m): 7:26am On Apr 28, 2023
UK....one of the evils happening to Nigeria.
Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by MrAgbako: 7:59am On Apr 28, 2023
Corridon:
An Indian fugitive overreaching himself.
so said a biafran illegal immigrant😂
Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by MrAgbako: 8:01am On Apr 28, 2023
Berrityga:
To work with person wey der piss for body?? Abi them no tell them??
a concocted lie by your ipob lots that still could stop tinubu. Tinubu nah una mama husband😂
Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by MrAgbako: 8:08am On Apr 28, 2023
RockHard:
As an Obidient, I must confess that I am very pained by this news report. embarassedTherefore, henceforth I refuse to travel to the UK anymore until the current Prime Minister is kicked out of office. I urge my fellow Obidients to follow suit by cancelling the UK and it's Prime Minister. UK economy about to go down angry. They've messed with the wrong Igbos Nigerians.

E choke😂😂😂
U know them ipob people very well😂

1 Like

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by DOM7: 8:14am On Apr 28, 2023
Who your working with help The enemy of Africa,l pray one day African government will cut you off from their affairs, there are many super power nations that will work with us on the bases of mutual respect.
Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by Christistruth03: 8:42am On Apr 28, 2023
obi2eze:

Okay sir. grin

Yes Daddy!

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by bolacode: 8:55am On Apr 28, 2023
Willie2015:

It is not in the interest
of the North and the Elites.
Dont think Tinubu will try this...

Lol. A sovereign national conference already agreed to that since 2014. Tinubu will simply implement it. And considering the kind of power vested on the presidency in a unitary government, it is a done deal already if the president is willing
Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by Willie2015: 9:04am On Apr 28, 2023
bolacode:

Lol. A sovereign national conference already agreed to that since 2014. Tinubu will simply implement it. And considering the kind of power vested on the presidency in a unitary government, it is a done deal already if the president is willing

Its not as simple as if the President is willing...
Tinubu did not become the President on his own..
D North endorsed him...
From the primaries to the final election...
He is bound to protect their interest.
Tinubu knows this...
Thats the hard fact
Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by obi2eze: 10:52am On Apr 28, 2023
Christistruth03:

Yes Daddy!
Not a drug baron Daddy grin grin

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by Christistruth03: 11:11am On Apr 28, 2023

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by obi2eze: 11:27am On Apr 28, 2023

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by bolacode: 6:10pm On Apr 28, 2023
Willie2015:

Its not as simple as if the President is willing...
Tinubu did not become the President on his own..
D North endorsed him...
From the primaries to the final election...
He is bound to protect their interest.
Tinubu knows this...
Thats the hard fact

You will understand soon that Tinubu is not your regular Nigerian leader. The days of unitary system feeding lazy regions are counted.

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by Willie2015: 6:15pm On Apr 28, 2023
[quote author=bolacode post=122808982][/quote]

https://www.nairaland.com/7669946/president-elect-bola-tinubu-meets-north#122806020

You know nothin about politics...
In building kingdoms...you need allies...
Your role is to protect the interest of your allies...
While you work to pacify others...
Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by bolacode: 6:20pm On Apr 28, 2023
Willie2015:

https://www.nairaland.com/7669946/president-elect-bola-tinubu-meets-north#122806020

You know nothin about politics...
In building kingdoms...you need allies...
Your role is to protect the interest of your allies...
While you work to pacify others...

U can't even quote a comment properly!
Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by Willie2015: 6:23pm On Apr 28, 2023
bolacode:

U can't even quote a comment properly!

Respond to my comments!
Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by bolacode: 6:30pm On Apr 28, 2023
Willie2015:

Respond to my comments!

Regional government/Restructuring is the next thing!
Hold the leaders of your region responsible Tell your people to embrace peace and work towards progress. Insurgency does not pay. No more free lunch and overdependence on income generated from the South West.
Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by Willie2015: 6:42pm On Apr 28, 2023
[quote author=bolacode post=122809272]

Hold the leaders of your region responsible Tell your people to embrace peace and work towards progress. Insurgency does not pay. No more free lunch and overdependence on income generated from the South West.[/quote)
Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by Willie2015: 6:43pm On Apr 28, 2023
[quote author=bolacode post=122809272]

Hold the leaders of your region responsible Tell your people to embrace peace and work towards progress. Insurgency does not pay. No more free lunch and overdependence on income generated from the South West.[/quote)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NIPOST Staff Reject Tola Odeyemi's Appointment, Shut Down Head Office / Caption This Photo Of Osun Election... / Buhari Meets Dbeibeh, Libyan Prime Minister In Aso Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.