Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,351 members, 7,812,001 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Yoruba Lady Regrets Dating A Delta Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yoruba Lady Regrets Dating A Delta Man (4789 Views)

Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) / Delta Man To Wed Two Women Same Day (Photo) / Hong Kong Lady Regrets Undergoing 30 Cosmetic Surgeries To Please Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Lady Regrets Dating A Delta Man by Senudi96(m): 1:10pm On Apr 27, 2023
In a Youtube video trending online, a young Yoruba narrates her experience dating a guy from Delta state. She confesses she'll never date any body from the state again saying the way the guy treated her influenced her views of Delta people.

Is she right? Do men from Delta state make terrible spouses?

Watch and share your opinion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4BibbVE6qY&list=PLUI_Fo2IKYCuVCU6c9JE0UFsgFFQzWMU1&index=1&t=233s[b][/b][b][/b]
Re: Yoruba Lady Regrets Dating A Delta Man by Anuoluwapo296(m): 1:12pm On Apr 27, 2023
Who send am message....can't stop laughing πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Lady Regrets Dating A Delta Man by Anuoluwapo296(m): 1:15pm On Apr 27, 2023
When you left vibrant and able yourba men way full everywhere like fine sharp sand go delta...

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Lady Regrets Dating A Delta Man by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 27, 2023
Delta men especially Urhobo and Isoko are sorry. It's their women that feeds them and carry the family burden . Ika and Itsekiri men are better.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Lady Regrets Dating A Delta Man by Yugoslavia247(m): 1:19pm On Apr 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Delta men especially Urhobo and Isoko are sorry

So because one delta death with you all deltans are bad.

Funny thing is in Yoruba they segregate. Like ijebu is wicked
Ibadan are lazy
Ekiti are stubborn
Kogi are wicked
Ogun are this and that.

Make una rest.

Ijebu gal will not marry ekiti.

I just need a good woman.
I don't care where is from.

A visionary woman like peter Obi wife

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Lady Regrets Dating A Delta Man by Anuoluwapo296(m): 1:25pm On Apr 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Delta men especially Urhobo and Isoko are sorry. It's their women that feeds them and carry the family burden . Ika and Itsekiri men are better.
Wahala wahala no dey finish waiting I dey hear again this cold Thursday...
Re: Yoruba Lady Regrets Dating A Delta Man by Dimaya: 1:26pm On Apr 27, 2023
Na so dem dey do grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Yoruba Lady Regrets Dating A Delta Man by Streetmovement(m): 1:29pm On Apr 27, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Wahalawahalawahala grin
Re: Yoruba Lady Regrets Dating A Delta Man by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 27, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

Ibadan are lazy
Ekiti are stubborn
Kogi are wicked
Ogun are this and that.

Make una rest.

You are the only one left not to know all these about them, no Delta man dealt with me, na truth I talk
Re: Yoruba Lady Regrets Dating A Delta Man by donbachi(m): 1:36pm On Apr 27, 2023
Heartbreak and jilting is a global thing.
Re: Yoruba Lady Regrets Dating A Delta Man by Blackdeewhy(m): 1:44pm On Apr 27, 2023
Nobody deserves those demonic people.
Re: Yoruba Lady Regrets Dating A Delta Man by Senudi96(m): 1:46pm On Apr 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

If you watch the video, you'll realise the man is not Urhobo nor Isoko.
Re: Yoruba Lady Regrets Dating A Delta Man by Felimax(m): 1:46pm On Apr 27, 2023
Very stupid personality!
This is the very reason why most men believe now that there is no wifable woman again and I can't help but strongly agree with them now.

Just imagine the rubbish from her mouth.

The guy should count himself lucky she is out of his life.

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Lady Regrets Dating A Delta Man by Rahkman: 2:15pm On Apr 27, 2023
Urhobo boy don fΓΉck t this dirty afanja toto serve am better hot breakfast grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Lady Regrets Dating A Delta Man by IrawoKross: 2:29pm On Apr 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You will be in your miserable hut in Portharcourt talking nonsense.
It seems alot of Delta men have slept with you for you to know this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Lady Regrets Dating A Delta Man by IrawoKross: 2:32pm On Apr 27, 2023
Blackdeewhy:
Nobody deserves those demonic people.
Nobody deserves you.
Re: Yoruba Lady Regrets Dating A Delta Man by Caramia2020(m): 2:35pm On Apr 27, 2023
Bad people full everywhere my dear, u just picked the bad one in the midst of us. Take heart πŸ’–

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Lady Regrets Dating A Delta Man by MichioKaku: 3:21pm On Apr 27, 2023
Yoruba is an ethnic group while Delta is a political region. You fools should stop writing ethnic group and political regions as one.

The Delta man no get ethnic group or tribe?
The Yoruba lady no get State?

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Lady Regrets Dating A Delta Man by obayendo1010(m): 3:44pm On Apr 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

st*pid talk

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Lady Regrets Dating A Delta Man by OloYeOfEgbE: 3:55pm On Apr 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

I'm from Delta state..

No start wetin you no go wan finish,if we call you evening newspaper, you go dey para

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Lady Regrets Dating A Delta Man by OloYeOfEgbE: 3:57pm On Apr 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You are the only one left not to know all these about them, no Delta man dealt with me, na truth I talk

Oshe oo..Truth talker.

PROPHETESS OF DELTA STATE.

GETTAT

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Lady Regrets Dating A Delta Man by MightySparrow: 4:04pm On Apr 27, 2023
Omoluabi giving your pearl to p*g.
Re: Yoruba Lady Regrets Dating A Delta Man by Anuoluwapo296(m): 4:28pm On Apr 27, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

I'm from Delta state..

No start wetin you no go wan finish,if we call you evening newspaper, you go dey para
Bro be capping πŸ™ˆ

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Lady Regrets Dating A Delta Man by Clement1111(m): 4:44pm On Apr 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
i know you are speaking from experience in your parents situation where your mom cater and provide for your dad
Re: Yoruba Lady Regrets Dating A Delta Man by Pathfinder2090: 4:48pm On Apr 27, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

Ibadan are lazy
Ekiti are stubborn
Kogi are wicked
Ogun are this and that.

Make una rest.

Sense will not kill you bro 😎

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Lady Regrets Dating A Delta Man by Toptopfloor: 4:52pm On Apr 27, 2023
No regrets when you patronise me.

Re: Yoruba Lady Regrets Dating A Delta Man by virginprincess(f): 4:56pm On Apr 27, 2023
Delta men,for you to be able to date a delta man you must be stubborn,heartharden and very vocal if not them go use you anyhow dump you,these set of men are not easy to date at all.
Re: Yoruba Lady Regrets Dating A Delta Man by Dimaya: 5:24pm On Apr 27, 2023
virginprincess:
Delta men,for you to be able to date a delta man you must be stubborn,heartharden and very vocal if not them go use you anyhow dump you,these set of men are not easy to date at all.

It comes with the terrain. Living in Nigeria's Delta is not for the faint of heart. The men's hearts become hardened

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Lady Regrets Dating A Delta Man by virginprincess(f): 5:43pm On Apr 27, 2023
Dimaya:

It comes with the terrain. Living in Nigeria's Delta is not for the faint of heart. The men's hearts become hardened
You are so on point,no soft hearted girl should ever be allowed to date a Delta man or else he will turn her into a monster overnight.
Re: Yoruba Lady Regrets Dating A Delta Man by nicerod(m): 6:08pm On Apr 27, 2023
Every tribe has a bad side

Re: Yoruba Lady Regrets Dating A Delta Man by Dimaya: 6:34pm On Apr 27, 2023
nicerod:
Every tribe has a bad side

What tribe is he from in Delta state
Re: Yoruba Lady Regrets Dating A Delta Man by Dimaya: 8:21pm On Apr 27, 2023
Please I have a question. What exactly is wrong with the men from delta state. I have heard tales of so many women complaining about delta men and issues with dating.

In the video, the girl said the boyfriend's mom subjected to hard labour when she went visiting and her boyfriend didn't intervene. Is this the usual culture in Delta tribes?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Won't Stop Buying Me Things After I Begged Her To Stop.. / Some True Facts About Ladies And Sex / See Wat A University Girl Wrote In Her Withdrawal Slip That Got Cashier Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.