Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Yoruba Lady Regrets Dating A Delta Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yoruba Lady Regrets Dating A Delta Man (4836 Views)

Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) / Delta Man To Wed Two Women Same Day (Photo) / Hong Kong Lady Regrets Undergoing 30 Cosmetic Surgeries To Please Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Lady Regrets Dating A Delta Man by kevwemike: 8:40pm On Apr 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Delta men especially Urhobo and Isoko are sorry. It's their women that feeds them and carry the family burden . Ika and Itsekiri men are better.
u are saying rubbish

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Lady Regrets Dating A Delta Man by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 27, 2023
kevwemike:
u are saying rubbish
Kevwe you this is the truth and not rubbish
Re: Yoruba Lady Regrets Dating A Delta Man by Dimaya: 3:40am On Apr 28, 2023
kevwemike:
u are saying rubbish

Stereotypes usually have an element of truth to them. Most people feel delta men are not has industrious as men from the south east.
Re: Yoruba Lady Regrets Dating A Delta Man by kevwemike: 4:40am On Apr 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Kevwe you this is the truth and not rubbish
I am a Delta man and no woman feed me, my dad and my brothers no woman feed Dem, u can't be generalizing everyone, nxt time u supposed to say SOME. Or does that mean in ur own state there are no lazy men women feed? Generalizing everyone is an insult.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Lady Regrets Dating A Delta Man by Illegal1(m): 4:44am On Apr 28, 2023
Omoh......delta men are the worst men to date or marry,thou nt all bt 80% of them are terrible.

u must be a hard working lady b4 u tink of getting married to a delta man,if nt....na better suffer u put urslf.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Lady Regrets Dating A Delta Man by Dimaya: 9:36am On Apr 28, 2023
Illegal1:
Omoh......delta men are the worst men to date or marry,thou nt all bt 80% of them are terrible.

u must be a hard working lady b4 u tink of getting married to a delta man,if nt....na better suffer u put urslf.

Dem don show my sister shege!
Re: Yoruba Lady Regrets Dating A Delta Man by Juoflife1(f): 11:24am On Apr 28, 2023
If you're a woman, don't marry them. Let them date and marry themselves. All the women I know married to Delta men dey see high level of shege
Nobody should quote me ooo. I'm not feeling fine.
Dimaya:
Please I have a question. What exactly is wrong with the men from delta state. I have heard tales of so many women complaining about delta men and issues with dating.

In the video, the girl said the boyfriend's mom subjected to hard labour when she went visiting and her boyfriend didn't intervene. Is this the usual culture in Delta tribes?
Re: Yoruba Lady Regrets Dating A Delta Man by Illegal1(m): 6:51pm On Apr 28, 2023
Dimaya:

Dem don show my sister shege!

omoh.......honestly bro,me no fit let my sister marry delta man ooh.expecialy those ones 4rm ughelli..
Re: Yoruba Lady Regrets Dating A Delta Man by Dimaya: 7:00pm On Apr 28, 2023
Illegal1:

omoh.......honestly bro,me no fit let my sister marry delta man ooh.expecialy those ones 4rm ughelli..

Wetin ughelli man do your sister?
Re: Yoruba Lady Regrets Dating A Delta Man by Illegal1(m): 7:05pm On Apr 28, 2023
Dimaya:

Wetin ughelli man do your sister?

omoh......notin dem do my sister bro,jst dat the way ughelli men dey treat their wives for yenagoa here eeh,omoh...me no fit let my sister marry them
Re: Yoruba Lady Regrets Dating A Delta Man by Dimaya: 8:57pm On Apr 28, 2023
Illegal1:

omoh......notin dem do my sister bro,jst dat the way ughelli men dey treat their wives for yenagoa here eeh,omoh...me no fit let my sister marry them

How do they treat their wives in yenagoa? Are they lazy or do they abandon their children?
Re: Yoruba Lady Regrets Dating A Delta Man by Dimaya: 9:11pm On Apr 28, 2023
Because that seems to be a common complaint I've heard about Delta men although I don't know too many of them.
Re: Yoruba Lady Regrets Dating A Delta Man by Waffarianman(m): 10:25pm On Apr 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Delta men especially Urhobo and Isoko are sorry. It's their women that feeds them and carry the family burden . Ika and Itsekiri men are better.

Speak for yourself madam am from delta everyone are not the same. It happens in every tribe
Re: Yoruba Lady Regrets Dating A Delta Man by Dimaya: 5:47pm On Apr 29, 2023
virginprincess:
Delta men,for you to be able to date a delta man you must be stubborn,heartharden and very vocal if not them go use you anyhow dump you,these set of men are not easy to date at all.

It's the attitude for me
Re: Yoruba Lady Regrets Dating A Delta Man by lavylilly: 6:38pm On Apr 29, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

So because one delta death with you all deltans are bad.

Funny thing is in Yoruba they segregate. Like ijebu is wicked
Ibadan are lazy
Ekiti are stubborn
Kogi are wicked
Ogun are this and that.

Make una rest.

Ijebu gal will not marry ekiti.

I just need a good woman.
I don't care where is from.

A visionary woman like peter Obi wife
O ma da fun e
Re: Yoruba Lady Regrets Dating A Delta Man by lavylilly: 6:39pm On Apr 29, 2023
Juoflife1:
If you're a woman, don't marry them. Let them date and marry themselves. All the women I know married to Delta men dey see high level of shege
Nobody should quote me ooo. I'm not feeling fine.
Shut up
Re: Yoruba Lady Regrets Dating A Delta Man by lavylilly: 6:40pm On Apr 29, 2023
kevwemike:
I am a Delta man and no woman feed me, my dad and my brothers no woman feed Dem, u can't be generalizing everyone, nxt time u supposed to say SOME. Or does that mean in ur own state there are no lazy men women feed? Generalizing everyone is an insult.
ignore them, they just entered dating scene and generliseias if they have been with ALL delta men living and dead.
Re: Yoruba Lady Regrets Dating A Delta Man by kevwemike: 8:30pm On Apr 29, 2023
Smile correct man. author=lavylilly post=122828193]ignore them, they just entered dating scene and generliseias if they have been with ALL delta men living and dead.[/quote]
Re: Yoruba Lady Regrets Dating A Delta Man by Nike44(f): 2:28pm On Apr 30, 2023
Am married to am isoko man,hmmm my worst nightmare
Re: Yoruba Lady Regrets Dating A Delta Man by Dimaya: 10:49am On Jun 10, 2023
Nike44:
Am married to am isoko man,hmmm my worst nightmare

Sister, Are you for real?
Re: Yoruba Lady Regrets Dating A Delta Man by agbonkamen(f): 12:27pm On Jun 10, 2023
Some Delta men are useless!
Dem get pride inside poverty.
Turn their women to bread winner while they stay back at home, drinking their future away. Especially urhobo, isoko, ughelli and itsekiri.
Re: Yoruba Lady Regrets Dating A Delta Man by Slimdan360: 12:58pm On Jun 10, 2023
agbonkamen:
Turn their women to bread winner while they stay back at home, drinking their future away. Especially urhobo, isoko, ughelli and itsekiri.
Marry an educated man, you said now. Now look at ur senseless complain😂
Re: Yoruba Lady Regrets Dating A Delta Man by Dimaya: 1:43pm On Jun 10, 2023
agbonkamen:

see finishing!
Re: Yoruba Lady Regrets Dating A Delta Man by jetson06: 5:01pm On Aug 03, 2023
Yoruba women are worse than Urhobo men. At least Urhobo men no dey hide their toxic ways unlike these prententious Bitches from the South West. Avoid Yoruba women from Ibadan, Akure, Ekiti and even the ones from Lagos Island. They are wicked, they cheat, lie, pretend and are very dirty. If you see a venomous snake and a Yoruba woman, please allow the snake enter your house. Yoruba women are worse than Venom and Carnage put together.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dating Foreigners / Non-Igbo Guys: Do You Avoid Marrying Igbo Girls? / Swag Or Madness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.