Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife (24086 Views)

My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help / My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate / My New Wife Hates My Family Without Provocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by UnabashedIPOB: 6:10pm On Apr 27, 2023
Fineman2:
My name is John. I am 35 years old. I lost my first wife in 2020, so I remarried in 2021 so that my daughter can grow up with a motherly love.

However, my new wife has made it a point of duty to always maltreat my daughter.

Each time, I want to interfere, she tells me to stay out of it. I know I should stand up for my daughter but I am in love with this woman because she came into my life when I needed someone the most.

I reached out to the family of my late wife last month to allow my daughter to stay with them while I send money for her upkeep, but they refused. They said my daughter cannot grow up without a mother and still grow up without the presence of a father in her life.

I have had several conversations with my wife and I have begged her to accommodate my daughter since she is yet to conceive but she told me to get rid of her from the house.

She practically complains about everything my daughter does. I am unhappy about this but at the moment, I am caught in between the woman I love and my beloved daughter.

Please what should I do?

I reached out to the family of my late wife last month to allow my daughter to stay with them while I send money for her upkeep, but they refused. They said my daughter cannot grow up without a mother and still grow up without the presence of a father in her life.

The first question I have for you is: "How old is your daughter?" Be it as it may, you must NOT allow your new wife to mistreat your child, or any child at that. In your piece, you professed your love for this woman but the question you need to answer is whether the love is reciprocal. Does she love you as much as you love her? If she loves you, she must love your child to the extent that she would not maltreat her. So, my advice to you is to let the woman know that your child comes first regardless and that you would be willing to let her go if she's NOT ready to accept your child like she supposedly accepted you. ...remember your child is your blood. This story is akin to the Cinderella story. Do NOT let this woman or any other woman mistreat your child because her mother is no more. You're the only person that she has and it is both your MORAL and LEGAL obligation to care for and protect that child. I hope you do NOT take any decision that you would regret later in life because of the love of a woman who apparently does NOT give a damn about you. A word is enough for the wise!
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by DonaldGenes(m): 6:10pm On Apr 27, 2023
Chidi2022:
The day i feared this man, was the day, he told her openly that instead of his to stop being friends with any of his friends... he would rather divorce her... i shock ..walai....Ever since she came back, she even dey knee down greet..
The man said his main annoyance was that, she meet all thise his friends when they were dating, she will even cook for them without complains.. but immediately he married her, she frowns when ever they are around to the extent, they will be uncomfortable and that thier wives don't treat him that way...

I am really enjoying your comment I must commend
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Efinem006(m): 6:10pm On Apr 27, 2023
I don't think any advice will work for you since you've claimed to love both ur daughter and her stepmom equally... so man come up with an idea, arrange ur house sad
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Karemarealty288(m): 6:11pm On Apr 27, 2023
You are a weakling with capital letter W. You daughter is your flesh and blood made whole, is your wife same?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by correctyourself(m): 6:11pm On Apr 27, 2023
Fineman2:
My name is John. I am 35 years old. I lost my first wife in 2020, so I remarried in 2021 so that my daughter can grow up with a motherly love.

However, my new wife has made it a point of duty to always maltreat my daughter.

Each time, I want to interfere, she tells me to stay out of it. I know I should stand up for my daughter but I am in love with this woman because she came into my life when I needed someone the most.

I have had several conversations with my wife and I have begged her to accommodate my daughter since she is yet to conceive but she told me to get rid of her from the house.

She practically complains about everything my daughter does. I am unhappy about this but at the moment, I am caught in between the woman I love and my beloved daughter.

Please what should I do?

Let me tell you I understand how these things feels from experience, your daughter staying with you should not be negotiated at all.

You're the genesis of the issue because you were supposed to have let her know that any woman that wish to marry you MUST accept you daughter, but because you're one of those guys who would see a lady with mini skirt and their dick begins to control them, you failed to set criteria.

Now you have to face that woman and tell her if she can't accept you daughter she should pack her load and go, once done,

Look for a lady who would love you and explain to her about your daughter on till you find one that would accept her, so many women are there with good mind that would not see her as a problem.

I once told like two ladies that I have a daughter and in reality she's actually not, they told me they can't Mary me because of my daughter, I met third lady and she agreed to marry me, thought from her character she's very friendly with her sister's children, it was later she get to know the daughter was not actually mine, and I finally married her for that altitude she has.
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Efinem006(m): 6:12pm On Apr 27, 2023
Karemarealty288:
You are a weakling with capital letter W. You daughter is your flesh and blood made whole, is your wife same?
stray bullet grin
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by VicM6: 6:12pm On Apr 27, 2023
Fineman2:

Please what should I do?

Just sit down and repeat after me that i am a foolish man......
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by 1Sharon(f): 6:14pm On Apr 27, 2023
Wittysmith:
Get rid of her if she doesn't love your girl. The bitter truth is that she doesn't love you. She is with you for an ulterior motive

That's the thing. An emotion cannot be forced, you either have it or you don't.

The key is for her to tolerate the girl, but she isn't doing that.
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Brush1: 6:15pm On Apr 27, 2023
Zonefree:

I wasn't blessed with such neighbors. All my neighbors here are weaklings except Mr Duru. Sometimes I wonder if they're under a spell. A man will be begging his wife not to shout that it's late undecided

This isn’t a sign of weakness, it’s a sign of being decent, responsible and he doesn’t lack shame.
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Dannysaka: 6:15pm On Apr 27, 2023
Fineman2:

Please what should I do?

What a spineless human being? So because of love, your willing to watch your only child suffer? What will your late wife think of your actions? Any woman that can't treat my child well, can Bleep off
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by sunsweet33: 6:15pm On Apr 27, 2023
Well, instead of raining fire and brimstone on you as you deserve I will give you credit for at least acknowledging that this abuse is taking place, which many men in the same situation wouldn’t do even after 50 years.

What you need to understand is that the well is already poisoned and you need to prioritise your daughter.

The fact that the lady in question hasn’t yet conceived is a blessing in disguise, if you ask me. It means that there will be no attachment should you decide to cut ties.

Of course, you could also go the Nollywood route and try making a powerful speech after which she may decide to change. But this is real life, as you know very well…
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Blunttruth: 6:16pm On Apr 27, 2023
Fineman2:

Please what should I do?

Your wife died 2020 sharp sharp you have jumped into marriage the next year. Did you love your wife at all. How come you replaced her so fast. I hope it's not your side chic who probably killed your wife that you married

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Shetemi12(m): 6:16pm On Apr 27, 2023
Fineman2:

Please what should I do?

God will Punish you for what you just typed! So you allow your wife maltreating your daughter because you love her! What kind of a fool.ish person is this

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Abbeyb1ack: 6:16pm On Apr 27, 2023
Fineman2:

Please what should I do?

If the woman truly love the man the same way the man has said he loves her

She should be able to accommodate and treat the girl just lik her own daughter

But now its obvious the woman didnt....bt the man is blind by love to see the reality
He better get rid of the wife
Or better still let him choose btw the 2 nd mak his decision
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by jaxxy(m): 6:18pm On Apr 27, 2023
Fineman2:

Please what should I do?

1. u should not let any woman make u hurt ur daughter.

2. any woman thst hates ur daughter doesn't really love u or atleast doesn't love u like u love her.

3. Never let a woman control u and never be desperate for a woman. its a weakness.

4. when she married didn't she know u has a daughter?

5.u should let anyone one who come into ur life know they must love ur child as theirs or is the woman feeding u?
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by akpunda86: 6:18pm On Apr 27, 2023
Fineman2:

Please what should I do?

Ur d most stupi......d thing I came across your blood and another blood,bros Ur caught btw your love and your blood.

Hmmm
Wish I know u I just 4 slap you bad
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by livinglifemgr: 6:18pm On Apr 27, 2023
You're nothing but a weak man. Are you sure you're 35 ?

Fineman2:

Please what should I do?

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by davidadenrele: 6:20pm On Apr 27, 2023
Hello,

Sorry about the loss of your first wife it can be painful for one to loss a loved one, however am surprised that you got remarried a year after you lose your first wife which i think you should not have hurriedly rushed in remarrying another wife, your reasons for your quick decision is best known to you but you would have aleast take a enough time to use that opportunity to look after your daughter knowing fully that there's no mother except you the dad, as you can now see non of your late wife family want to accept responsibility of looking after your daughter to avoid issues with your new wife.

I will advised you take her to your own immediate family member probably a sister, your aunt if not stand your ground it's either your daughter stays or your new wife leaves, your daughter will not forgive you in future if she's deprived of his fatherly love and care, now that she needed it most she's your tomorrow your new wife could decide to abandoned you when things aren't going the way she except but your own daughter will never abandoned knowing fully well you sacrifice so much for her while she was growing up and when she has come up of age she will be everly grateful to you.

Don't abandoned your daughter because of one wicked and selfish woman who feels she can not tolerate your own daughter my own little advice for you sir let your new wife accept the reality of accepting your daughter if not let her go she's not your wife when you marry a man you married the man with his entire family your daughter is not a stranger but a family and her own daughter too.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Brush1: 6:21pm On Apr 27, 2023
Mmmmm! Sending your wife packing, mean you will be getting a third wife. Wisdom is required. I believe your late wife’s family are useless and mean to their late sister. They should have been the one demanding custody of this little kid.

Let me advice what to do. Get your daughter out of tha house, hand her over to your family, such as parents or siblings. You can also get her into a boarding school, that way she only comes around during holidays.

Good luck.
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Pat081: 6:22pm On Apr 27, 2023
My prayer is that you will not come here again for RIP for the innocent small girl send that woman away before she put prison in food for her and she will hate the gal when she gives birth to her own baby
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Krexpah(m): 6:29pm On Apr 27, 2023
CondenseMilk:
RIP to your first queen.

Your story is same with some Nigerian movie back then.

Let me write the scene of such movie.. I pray it never be your portion. Amen

First the girl will be accused of being a w. by her step mom, maybe because she no get belle for you.

Then afterwards the girl will be sent out to nowhere.

She will hustle on her own through thick and thin , possible r*pe, school and all that.

Then finally she will get a degree, good job and a husband.

Then she will look for her dad and maybe meets him as a gateman, driver or cleaner in her working place or company.

Then you both will hug each other and cry.

Then she will forgive you and clean you up.

Movie ends.

My guy 2 cold Heineken for you
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Princebizzie: 6:29pm On Apr 27, 2023
TUANKU:
You married your present wife after the loss of your wife so that YOUR DAUGHTER WILL GROW UP WITH MOTHERLY LOVE/CARE... it's obviously not working.
FIRE HER.
Don't listen to woke people and ignore the warning signs until she harms that innocent kid.
The hearts of men.

Let the woman go, you are the one that love her but she doesn't love you. How can she claim to love you and don't want to see your daughter.....? If you are not man enough to take good care of your own daughter just because of a beast you are calling a new wife..... You are not enough to be called a father...... I support the person I am quoting!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by broswilli: 6:30pm On Apr 27, 2023
Don't be deceived by love. She is a wicked woman
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by SilentRiddles: 6:34pm On Apr 27, 2023
Your first wife died in 2020 and you remarried just a year later? What was the rush for? At age 35? Haba!

It means you started dating this new lady just months after you lost your first wife.

Why didn't you honor the memory of your late wife for 2-3 years and dedicate your love to your daughter within that period?:

In that 3 years window, it'll be very difficult to make a mistake or be deceived by the guile of a new woman. This one got you blinded and rushed into marriage.

Women are the weaker sex for a reason. They hardly genuinely love anyone they didn't carry in their womb. To find a rare one, you should have taken your time and find one that had been touched by God.
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by decub: 6:41pm On Apr 27, 2023
Fineman2:

Please what should I do?

There are stories I don't like reading and this is one of such.

Someone you called your wife is maltreating your daughter from your late wife and you are still comfortably living with her.

I don't joke with my kid(s) even if they are from my medieval wife.

For crying out loud, that poor girl has lost her mum and you should mean the whole world to her.

To be frank with you, anyone that is coming between you and her doesn't deserve to be in your life. I don't think you understand the psychological trauma you are putting her through.

Bros man up o.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Roon9(m): 6:47pm On Apr 27, 2023
Fineman2:

Please what should I do?

Men like you are the worst. Gosh! Man up and don't be a Pvssy
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by JustcallmeFavou(f): 6:47pm On Apr 27, 2023
Fineman2:

Please what should I do?

You love a wicked, pretentious woman who doesn't love you! It seems you are thinking with your heart, and d**k instead of your head, and authority as a man.

Didn't she know you had a child(daughter) with your late wife before marrying you?

Most women need a very firm men to lead them right, and call them to order whenever they start their nonsense attitudes. If you condone such, you would only have yourself to blame on both short, and long run.

Well, if don't want your adorable daughter to resent you some years from now, better do the needful now!
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by JADESOLA15: 6:49pm On Apr 27, 2023
You better run for your life. Someone that is still looking up to God for the fruit of the womb maltreating the one God gave her to protect. Ana again, you are not man enough, you are a weak man. You want to run away from your responsibilities by pleading with your former in laws to take your child, I mean your first fruit instead of standing your ground against your wife to behave herself or move out? You don't need any advise, what you need is to be a man.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by sben2308(m): 6:53pm On Apr 27, 2023
Fineman2:

Please what should I do?

It's either she used charm or you choose not to be man enough for your daughter.
Can u imagine the emotional and mental trauma your daughter is going thru at that age all because of her father immaturity to take his stand .
I tell u this man up and stand ur ground or she will forever hate u and u will be miserable at the end of ur days when old age comes knocking .
Don't take this as insult but a blunt opinion

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Souzin: 6:57pm On Apr 27, 2023
Fineman2:

Please what should I do?

You let someone maltreat your daughter because you are in love?
You be mumu
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by eepeepook: 7:00pm On Apr 27, 2023
She should like the child before? Make I hear word. Life is for the living. Whoever dies and leaves children or property should watch from the other side how others treat them.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by NnamdiN: 7:01pm On Apr 27, 2023
You're weak

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Benue Flood Victim Delivered Of Triplets (Photos) / Court Dissolves ‘lazy’ Man’s Four-year Marriage / Nigerian Woman Welcomes Baby After 15 Years Of Waiting (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.