Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Sudan: Buses Evacuating Nigerian Students Stop In The Sahara Over Non-Payment - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sudan: Buses Evacuating Nigerian Students Stop In The Sahara Over Non-Payment (41094 Views)

Buses That Dumped Nigerian Students At Sahara Desert Finally Move / ASUU To FG: Universities Will Be Shut Down Again Over Non-Payment Of Salaries / FSB Scholars Cry Over Non-Payment Of Arrears By The FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sudan: Buses Evacuating Nigerian Students Stop In The Sahara Over Non-Payment by Sammy5413(m): 5:32pm On Apr 27, 2023
Hahaha πŸ˜‚ DJ please play me This is Nigeria By Falz
Re: Sudan: Buses Evacuating Nigerian Students Stop In The Sahara Over Non-Payment by richmond500: 5:34pm On Apr 27, 2023
IrawoKross:
What has Buhari done for the SS?
Are you sure you're okay upstairs Richmond? 🀣🀣
Buhari released funds for Ogoni cleanup.
He Gave Rivers State back the money with which they used to fix the federal road in Rivers state
Buhari did not just fix Tombia bridge, he build us a new one that GEJ couldn't fix in 8yrs

Buhari fixed the east-west road in the SS.

See ehn, Buhari might have been a disaster but the little he did for us made me love him.
My own brother Goodluck was busy romancing the north
Re: Sudan: Buses Evacuating Nigerian Students Stop In The Sahara Over Non-Payment by Chidex50(m): 5:36pm On Apr 27, 2023
Creamcrest:
Personally for me I have no sympathy for them especially the males,what the hell is a Nigerian doing in Sudan in the first place.

Most of them where there to study bomb making and stupid jihadism.

Na religious studies carry them go there!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sudan: Buses Evacuating Nigerian Students Stop In The Sahara Over Non-Payment by IrawoKross: 5:36pm On Apr 27, 2023
richmond500:
He Gave Rivers State back the money with which they used to fix the federal road in Rivers state
Buhari did not just fix Tombia bridge, he build us a new one that GEJ couldn't fix in 8yrs

See ehn, Buhari might have been a disaster but the little he did for us made me love him.
Is Rivers State the only state in the SS?
Re: Sudan: Buses Evacuating Nigerian Students Stop In The Sahara Over Non-Payment by richmond500: 5:43pm On Apr 27, 2023
IrawoKross:
Is Rivers State the only state in the SS?
I am talking about my state cos that is where my interest lies.
I can't say for other states but I am sure he did alot for them too.
At least I know of Tombia bridge which he built for Bayelsans, he also did something in brass LGA in Bayelsa, those are the two states I lived.
If we are to say the truth, His policies may have affected us and the way they execute those policies isn't the best method but PMB has always had the interest of the common man.
If you remove hatred, you will see that he is just a victim of circumstances
Re: Sudan: Buses Evacuating Nigerian Students Stop In The Sahara Over Non-Payment by Aaaaarghmed(m): 5:43pm On Apr 27, 2023
Ordinary driver Nigerian Govt cannot pay...chai.i am ashamed. If it's to buy political form of 100m now ,you will see troops.One of the worst counties you can come from is Nigeria
Re: Sudan: Buses Evacuating Nigerian Students Stop In The Sahara Over Non-Payment by godwon01(m): 5:59pm On Apr 27, 2023
mrsage:

I stated my opinion clearly.

It will interest you to know that there are still lots of British citizens trapped in Sudan at the moment
So you want the plane to be crowded because there is war. Don't you think of health and safety first You are still deviating and still argue blindly. Leave me alone with my opinion. That is my own submission and it is not by force to appreciate my idea. After all the sky is open for birds to fly ok.
Re: Sudan: Buses Evacuating Nigerian Students Stop In The Sahara Over Non-Payment by jayworld15(m): 6:10pm On Apr 27, 2023
stormborn28:
$1.2 million

That's close to N1b. Wow!
Re: Sudan: Buses Evacuating Nigerian Students Stop In The Sahara Over Non-Payment by Mrpojj(m): 6:20pm On Apr 27, 2023
Re: Sudan: Buses Evacuating Nigerian Students Stop In The Sahara Over Non-Payment by kaludestiny10(m): 6:21pm On Apr 27, 2023
My sympathy for Nigeria is dead and buried. Few of us advocated for good leadership but we were tagged children of hate and perdition, IPOB, disobident and all unprintable names. This is just the beginning.
Re: Sudan: Buses Evacuating Nigerian Students Stop In The Sahara Over Non-Payment by kaludestiny10(m): 6:24pm On Apr 27, 2023
Which of the East West road did Buhari fix sir?
richmond500:

Re: Sudan: Buses Evacuating Nigerian Students Stop In The Sahara Over Non-Payment by blessgreg: 6:35pm On Apr 27, 2023
Is it poverty or wickedness or insensitive that is worrying Nigerians leaders. I tire for this country I swear
Re: Sudan: Buses Evacuating Nigerian Students Stop In The Sahara Over Non-Payment by richmond500: 6:35pm On Apr 27, 2023
kaludestiny10:
Which of the East West road did Buhari fix sir?
before AHOADA.
stop asking nonsense questions.
If you do not that PMB is better than GEJ, that's ur concern
Re: Sudan: Buses Evacuating Nigerian Students Stop In The Sahara Over Non-Payment by kaludestiny10(m): 6:38pm On Apr 27, 2023
Okay, but that is not the only section of the East West road that is in a bad state.
richmond500:
before AHOADA.
stop asking nonsense questions.
If you do not that PMB is better than GEJ, that's ur concern
Re: Sudan: Buses Evacuating Nigerian Students Stop In The Sahara Over Non-Payment by IrawoKross: 6:38pm On Apr 27, 2023
richmond500:
I am talking about my state cos that is where my interest lies.
I can't say for other states but I am sure he did alot for them too.
At least I know of Tombia bridge which he built for Bayelsans, he also did something in brass LGA in Bayelsa, those are the two states I lived.
If we are to say the truth, His policies may have affected us and the way they execute those policies isn't the best method but PMB has always had the interest of the common man.
If you remove hatred, you will see that he is just a victim of circumstances
Victim of circumstances asking for forgiveness?

Please rest, you're not making sense now
Re: Sudan: Buses Evacuating Nigerian Students Stop In The Sahara Over Non-Payment by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:58pm On Apr 27, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Yet another fiasco exposes us to international ridicule.
By the way, who goes to a war-ravaged country like Sudan to study? Clearly someone looking for a shortcut to earn a questionable, wonky degree from a mushroom university. I shake my head.

As FG and ASUU padlock Naija Unis dem, wetin pipu go do naa?
Re: Sudan: Buses Evacuating Nigerian Students Stop In The Sahara Over Non-Payment by richmond500: 6:59pm On Apr 27, 2023
IrawoKross:
Victim of circumstances asking for forgiveness?

Please rest, you're not making sense now
Oga, if his policies affect us, it's normal he will ask for forgiveness.
Everyone will not be Mr Right, at least he apologized even though he wasn't looking for re-election.
How many politicians has apologized?
Re: Sudan: Buses Evacuating Nigerian Students Stop In The Sahara Over Non-Payment by richmond500: 7:00pm On Apr 27, 2023
kaludestiny10:
Okay, but that is not the only section of the East West road that is in a bad state.
which one did our so called brother Ebele fix for us?
Re: Sudan: Buses Evacuating Nigerian Students Stop In The Sahara Over Non-Payment by One4me: 7:07pm On Apr 27, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Yet another fiasco exposes us to international ridicule.
By the way, who goes to a war-ravaged country like Sudan to study? Clearly someone looking for a shortcut to earn a questionable, wonky degree from a mushroom university. I shake my head.

Most of the Doctorate degrees being paraded by Northern Elites, are from such questionable circumstances.
Someone with Phd in Arabic Studies, will be promoted over a Southerner with Phd Engineering from OAU or Unilag, Ilorin, etc
Re: Sudan: Buses Evacuating Nigerian Students Stop In The Sahara Over Non-Payment by Bintdawood(f): 7:24pm On Apr 27, 2023
Arabaincubus:
Can someone help translate this in Hausa?

WetinπŸ˜•
Re: Sudan: Buses Evacuating Nigerian Students Stop In The Sahara Over Non-Payment by Emdebby2: 8:11pm On Apr 27, 2023
I reserve my comment.
Re: Sudan: Buses Evacuating Nigerian Students Stop In The Sahara Over Non-Payment by yinkeys(m): 8:23pm On Apr 27, 2023
We do not have government of the people o.
Re: Sudan: Buses Evacuating Nigerian Students Stop In The Sahara Over Non-Payment by Inosky(m): 8:39pm On Apr 27, 2023
They should enjoy the APC government they voted for. Shithole
Re: Sudan: Buses Evacuating Nigerian Students Stop In The Sahara Over Non-Payment by Princewell2012(m): 8:55pm On Apr 27, 2023
Assassink:

APC is cursed.I blame Gej for handing over to APC in 2015.He should have rig the election and ask them to go to court.

Honestly he made a big mistake, forgetting he also has the army with him.
Do you know he have the right to change jega the inec boss and nothing we happened. What he will just do is to organized a pro protesters in case of any nonsense protest and have E warriors' in place.
Game over.

Now what is that world recognised certificate he is carrying about going to do for us lol na DAT one will won chop
Walahhi he really fork up.
Re: Sudan: Buses Evacuating Nigerian Students Stop In The Sahara Over Non-Payment by TemplarLandry: 9:07pm On Apr 27, 2023
smiley wink
One4me:

Most of the Doctorate degrees being paraded by Northern Elites, are from such questionable circumstances.
Someone with Phd in Arabic Studies, will be promoted over a Southerner with Phd Engineering from OAU or Unilag, Ilorin, etc
Re: Sudan: Buses Evacuating Nigerian Students Stop In The Sahara Over Non-Payment by TemplarLandry: 9:09pm On Apr 27, 2023
Those universities for countries like Sudan no be am.
West African universities still dey ok.

Jeezuzpick:

As FG and ASUU padlock Naija Unis dem, wetin pipu go do naa?

Re: Sudan: Buses Evacuating Nigerian Students Stop In The Sahara Over Non-Payment by Dpharisee: 9:19pm On Apr 27, 2023
Greattie08:

I love your post but the moment you mentioned OBIDIENTS, I gave up because that movement is not a realistic one rather it is nepotic, bigotry, hypocritical and ethno-centric.

I am sorry, that move will deny us that New Nigeria we dream for. For instance, if you see or perceive things from another angle and not in OBIDIENTS point of view, you immediately become a subject of attack, examples abounds all around, meanwhile, a NEW NIGERIA does not call for such!!!

Although, I thirst for a NEW NIGERIA where our dreams for enlargement, expansion, growth, development and better living will come alive & will not be denied!

I yearn for a NEW NIGERIA where we will freely and unhindered see ourselves as brothers no matter our religion or where we hail from!

I yearn for a NEW NIGERIA that will fulfill God's MANDATE for the entire Africa & the world at large, where people will be God-fearing, seeker of what is good, valuing life above all else as we becoming our brother's keeper!

I yearn for a NEW NIGERIA where her youth will value dignity of labor over and above shenanigan, unhealthy & unrighteous ways to becoming rich quick. The bane of our society today!

I yearn for a NEW NIGERIA whose leaders will be selfless over and above seeking their personal interest and followers will be patriotic!

I yearn for a NEW NIGERIA that will be an envy of all nations!

However, all these will not come cheap, moreover, there is a PRICE to pay, I have a PRICE to pay, all have a PRICE to pay in order to see and have a NEW NIGERIA I/we can proudly bequeath to generations next!

Hmmm... Oh Lord, help us, Give us a NEW NIGERIA!!!

In Jesus Mighty & Merciful name. Amen!

Abeg rest with your poorly worded poetry of a utopian Nigeria
Re: Sudan: Buses Evacuating Nigerian Students Stop In The Sahara Over Non-Payment by Assassink: 9:28pm On Apr 27, 2023
Princewell2012:

Honestly he made a big mistake, forgetting he also has the army with him.
Do you know he have the right to change jega the inec boss and nothing we happened. What he will just do is to organized a pro protesters in case of any nonsense protest and have E warriors' in place.
Game over.

Now what is that world recognised certificate he is carrying about going to do for us lol na DAT one will won chop
Walahhi he really fork up.
I swear,that guy too soft to be a president.And you see,APC will not relinquish power so easily.
Re: Sudan: Buses Evacuating Nigerian Students Stop In The Sahara Over Non-Payment by Yusufisraelj(m): 10:13pm On Apr 27, 2023
Creamcrest:
Personally for me I have no sympathy for them especially the males,what the hell is a Nigerian doing in Sudan in the first place.

Most of them where there to study bomb making and stupid jihadism.

Don't be ridiculous bro.
Re: Sudan: Buses Evacuating Nigerian Students Stop In The Sahara Over Non-Payment by enobongalfred: 11:28pm On Apr 27, 2023
Re: Sudan: Buses Evacuating Nigerian Students Stop In The Sahara Over Non-Payment by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:48am On Apr 28, 2023
So na Bus from Sudan to Nigeria... for desert... it is well oooo.... Sudan Chad Niger......

Ohhhhhhhhhh its to Egypt...... hmmmmm
Re: Sudan: Buses Evacuating Nigerian Students Stop In The Sahara Over Non-Payment by alhajiabdulbuha: 9:23am On Apr 28, 2023
Peter Obi president elect come save your we Nigerians.Insha Allahu

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

4 Most Used Words By Nigerian Ladies / 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. / Electricity Pole Danger In Kaduna Polytechnic (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.