Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Sudan: Buses Evacuating Nigerian Students Stop In The Sahara Over Non-Payment - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sudan: Buses Evacuating Nigerian Students Stop In The Sahara Over Non-Payment (41114 Views)

Buses That Dumped Nigerian Students At Sahara Desert Finally Move / ASUU To FG: Universities Will Be Shut Down Again Over Non-Payment Of Salaries / FSB Scholars Cry Over Non-Payment Of Arrears By The FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sudan: Buses Evacuating Nigerian Students Stop In The Sahara Over Non-Payment by CoolAmbience(m): 12:51pm On Apr 28, 2023
Tntsi:
What the hell is happening to our nation?
What the hell do our leaders take us for?
How long will we as a nation be a laughing stock?
Who did we offend?

Nigeria is at an edge. The new Nigeria is non-negotiable. It is time for the OBIDIENT new Nigeria.
Judiciary, arise and do what is right.
It is time, it is time.

You mean a new Nigeria just like the new Anambra he created abi?

Make una rest abeg, na person wey no sabi Peter Obi una go dey tell those nonsense. I be full time Anambra man..
Re: Sudan: Buses Evacuating Nigerian Students Stop In The Sahara Over Non-Payment by Cromagnon: 5:04am On Apr 29, 2023
Fmghewzy:

You are a smart individual, This comment made me go through your previous comment and I am glad I did.

Na God

Seeing that there are intelligent people like you (in Nigeria) gives me hope (Nigeria can still get better).

I have never seen any group that complains as much as Nigerians do, even when they are at fault they still complain.
All humans do it
I de Yankee
Na so den sef de complain
The black people tho
When white ppl dislike something they do something about it

They complain so much,yet they are actively involved in everything bad happening to this country
It for clout
Re: Sudan: Buses Evacuating Nigerian Students Stop In The Sahara Over Non-Payment by Cromagnon: 5:14am On Apr 29, 2023
TOMMYS:

Abeg wetin dem need to do
The needful
Enter politics,economics, and civics and change what you can instead of just complaining or JapaIng Our forefathers complained of Japaed for 63 yrs with no improvement
Time to do somn different
Re: Sudan: Buses Evacuating Nigerian Students Stop In The Sahara Over Non-Payment by Fmghewzy(m): 7:14am On Apr 29, 2023
Cromagnon:

Na God

All humans do it
I de Yankee
Na so den sef de complain
The black people tho
When white ppl dislike something they do something about it

It for clout

Just in Nigerias case , they keep complaining without doing anything to solve their problem.

Even other African countries at least try to do something to help their situation, but not here .
Re: Sudan: Buses Evacuating Nigerian Students Stop In The Sahara Over Non-Payment by Cassandraloius: 2:17pm On Apr 29, 2023
Rayban25:

Our leaders dont care about us...look at the Chibok girls for over 9 years what did they do?
This is only the tip of the iceberg apc hasent finished showing us their worst just yet

My dear, Nigerian leaders are nothing to write home about.
Re: Sudan: Buses Evacuating Nigerian Students Stop In The Sahara Over Non-Payment by Cromagnon: 4:05pm On Apr 29, 2023
Fmghewzy:

Just in Nigerias case , they keep complaining without doing anything to solve their problem.

Even other African countries at least try to do something to help their situation, but not here .
when we tire we go arrange oursef.
Jungle don almost mature
Re: Sudan: Buses Evacuating Nigerian Students Stop In The Sahara Over Non-Payment by TERMlNATOR(m): 5:02pm On Apr 29, 2023
WannaHowzit:
Didn't they pay $13 million for 40 buses or something and still they got dropped off in the middle of the desert

EmiDior and Sepukku help me out with the maths here (something's not adding up). But I'm sure FG will pay another $25 million to cover the rest of the journey. (Using your hard-earned remittances standing on street corners, doing you know what )

cc JaceBlaze, IronGalaxy
Nigeria is the problem of nigeria.

Know this and know peace

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Russia University Hoisted Nigerian Flag To Honour Faith Ebunoluwa Ojedokun / Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect / 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.