Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? (61867 Views)

How Does Smoking Kill One’s Sex Life? / Tell Me A Story About Yourself The Sounds Like A Lie But Is Absolutely True. / 10 Sex Myth We All Believe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by galantjoe(m): 1:40am On Apr 30, 2023
That having sex brings bad lucks
Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by Fucklove(m): 9:50am On Apr 30, 2023
DIVINEEVIDENCE:

Thing is, privacy is less and you will leave signs that will make people know.

I, for example can smell out a place where sex has occurred within some hours.

When you assault people's senses this way, spraying pheromones all over the place, any responsible person will see you as unserious and avoid your business.

Also, you portray an aura of illegality as you wouldn't be doing these things in such places with someone you're legally married to.
In other words, doing business with you is risky as your sense of forthrightness is already compromised.

I boarded a Keke one early morning.
The backseats reeked painfully of rotten-fish pussy smell.

I can't recognize that rider today but if I did, I'll never board his Keke again.

That's the logic of human psychology.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by Dzzzz: 10:03am On Apr 30, 2023
cynthia9:
That doggy makes women to reach orgasm easily

That is a fat lie

That we slim girls are naturally deep and have longer vagina
Which means our vagina is not shallow

That one is another big lie
...Was fucking a babe and it was going well and lasted long but the minute I switch to doggy I tweh tweh immediately
Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by Omo9ja147(m): 11:37pm On May 01, 2023
elpochas:
All thick fat ladies smell bad below.
u lied bro
Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by IkeIgboNile(m): 5:34am On May 02, 2023
Bloomfrancs03
Nah, bro you don’t know what you’re saying
Countries who are packing are as follows: Republic of Congo
Jamaica
Latin America
Spain
Arab
Sudan
Senegal
And some parts of sub Sahara Africa.
Nigeria is not among.

Lol nobody beats black men when it comes to packing and bed strength. Only needle dick African men believe this list.
In all the colonial caricature(cartoon) about blacks and women depicts them with large sexual organs.
Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by IkeIgboNile(m): 5:40am On May 02, 2023
Fmghewzy

You don't get my point,
Am saying the first is Ecuador a South American country, next in Cameroon an African country ......

And why will Nigeria not be among

South American men have needle/pen sized members unless you're talking about south Americans of African descent.

Did you read the story about the usa police station where like 6 guys were having an affair with a fellow police woman? She confirmed that the black officers all had huge members unlike their Caucasian counterparts.
Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by elpochas: 8:03am On May 02, 2023
Omo9ja147:
u lied bro
did u read the heading of the thread?
Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by Stallione(m): 11:48am On May 02, 2023
Parizz:
how many rounds can you go
As long as ur sister wants it grin wink
Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by Stallione(m): 11:49am On May 02, 2023
anthonyuncle:

baddo
hehehe, my fellow badoo grin
Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by Bloomfrancs03(m): 1:42pm On May 02, 2023
IkeIgboNile:
Bloomfrancs03
Nah, bro you don’t know what you’re saying
Countries who are packing are as follows: Republic of Congo
Jamaica
Latin America
Spain
Arab
Sudan
Senegal
And some parts of sub Sahara Africa.
Nigeria is not among.

Lol nobody beats black men when it comes to packing and bed strength. Only needle dick African men believe this list.
In all the colonial caricature(cartoon) about blacks and women depicts them with large sexual organs.

Not all blacks my friend.
Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by IkeIgboNile(m): 1:50pm On May 02, 2023
Bloomfrancs03

Yes not all blacks but blacks are more endowed than any other races and that's fact.
Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by sniperr007(m): 2:39pm On May 02, 2023
cynthia9:

That is a fat lie

Let me see a picture of you
Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by Mrtaye: 8:54pm On May 02, 2023
cynthia9:

That is a fat lie

It's true ooo slim girls have deep kitten
Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by EastAlchemist: 8:58pm On May 02, 2023
Women like and want the sex more

After you cum regrets

No money man Dey para
Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by Bloomfrancs03(m): 9:14pm On May 04, 2023
IkeIgboNile:
Bloomfrancs03

Yes not all blacks but blacks are more endowed than any other races and that's fact.
CAP
Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by SisterAnn(f): 7:14pm On May 05, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
It took me years to figure this out

Myth 1
That is not about how big your prick is
Is about how you rock her when knacking.
I personally start with the tip slowly then gradually put it all in. That feeling is wink
Then I start to Rock her from slow to fast, fast to slow then switch it.
Developing your stroking game is very important. It is the motion that brings the orgasm not how big or how large.

Myth 2
If she is religious she won't like sex
Broooo I don knack church girls tire
It's not hard. You just got to be seen as a private guy. Not a guy that is loud and walk around with group of guys. No
Be cool and show them you can keep secrets. It works very well

Myth 3
If she scream that means she enjoy it
Pure lies
The secret to know when a woman is enjoying prick is her WETNESS
Not by her moans that shit can be faked

She can't fake wetness,
If she is feeling your dick. She will secret odourless white discharge during sex.
Whenever I see that stuff I just go Gaga
And increase my stroking which drives them crazy. I love it!!

She can't fake wetness?

LMAO.

Would you know at the point I will apply my saliva all over my kpekus or even a hidden lubricant?

Kikikiki 😝

Only few Nigerian men can elicit the kind of wetness that keeps the engine running through out the exercise.
Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by zedegit: 7:34am On Sep 18, 2023
Parizz:
i've sucked breast milk b4 from a big breast

What has what I said or the thread has to do with your post. Get a life.
Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by ChiefOkporghe: 10:35am On Sep 18, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
It took me years to figure this out

Myth 1
That is not about how big your prick is
Is about how you rock her when knacking.
I personally start with the tip slowly then gradually put it all in. That feeling is wink
Then I start to Rock her from slow to fast, fast to slow then switch it.
Developing your stroking game is very important. It is the motion that brings the orgasm not how big or how large.

Myth 2
If she is religious she won't like sex
Broooo I don knack church girls tire
It's not hard. You just got to be seen as a private guy. Not a guy that is loud and walk around with group of guys. No
Be cool and show them you can keep secrets. It works very well

Myth 3
If she scream that means she enjoy it
Pure lies
The secret to know when a woman is enjoying prick is her WETNESS
Not by her moans that shit can be faked

She can't fake wetness,
If she is feeling your dick. She will secret odourless white discharge during sex.
Whenever I see that stuff I just go Gaga
And increase my stroking which drives them crazy. I love it!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Slay Queen With 2 Skin Colours. Check Out Her Legs (Photo) / Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) / Masquerade Proposes To Girlfriend In Abia State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.