Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? (61869 Views)

How Does Smoking Kill One’s Sex Life? / Tell Me A Story About Yourself The Sounds Like A Lie But Is Absolutely True. / 10 Sex Myth We All Believe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by Entimz: 12:11am On Apr 28, 2023
If u have a wound or dislocation...it may never heal when having sex with the injury

3 Likes

Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by LegitWebsites: 1:10am On Apr 28, 2023
Timblogga:
Hmm. I hope Righteousness2 won’t stumble on this post.

He has stumbled upon this thread.

This I Have Seen.

cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by 18wheeler: 1:16am On Apr 28, 2023
NaughtyBrainiac:
Slim Ladies are far better than Thick Ladies in bed.

It's a lie cos there are several Thick Ladies that perform way way better than slim Ladies
I love them thick. They fulfill my fantasy
Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by Antell95(m): 1:29am On Apr 28, 2023
Xlogistics:
Suen should kindly sake nairaland cos it’s gradually loosing value
can i develop a website for your shipping company?
Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by Oghodua: 2:47am On Apr 28, 2023
Parizz:
whats your dick size? Does your dick point up when hard?
it is only dicks of really young people that point up when hard
Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by jayAjoku(m): 2:56am On Apr 28, 2023
linearity:

This is confirmed truth….even rubber self dey loose elasticity if stretched repeatedly.
Amateur 😂😂🤣
Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by zedman1(m): 3:29am On Apr 28, 2023
nymphomaniac:
What a thread...

Walks out
What a f*ck...

What's your name again??
Walk the hell back in.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by zedegit: 5:49am On Apr 28, 2023
Girls with small breasts are wicked while those with big breasts are kind and understanding.

Well although there might be exceptions but I found this true to my understanding. Chubby girls have good hearts and could be lovable if you get close to them. It's true.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by zedegit: 5:57am On Apr 28, 2023
NaughtyBrainiac:
Slim Ladies are far better than Thick Ladies in bed.

It's a lie cos there are several Thick Ladies that perform way way better than slim Ladies

But it's a known fact that fat ladies are sluggish in bed due to their body size. Exceptions are few.

They will lay on the bed and expect you to knock yourself out.

1 Like

Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by zedegit: 5:59am On Apr 28, 2023
nonny1212:
That Nigerian girls can squirt(pour urine on bed) grin

Yes but not all and that's not urine.
Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by zedegit: 6:01am On Apr 28, 2023
IyaTola:
some nigerian girls do

But they are few. Like 1 in 20 girls.

Mostly Calabar/Akwa Ibom girls

1 Like

Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by Nobody: 6:10am On Apr 28, 2023
nonny1212:
That Nigerian girls can squirt(pour urine on bed) grin
Nigerian girls do squirt... It's the psychological fear of being seen to have wet themselves is what holds a lot of them back from squirting. Besides it's not urine it's always clear and doesn't smell like it
Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by Dshocker(m): 6:19am On Apr 28, 2023
Cassandraloius:
Nigerians like anything sex ehn. cheesy

Including you...
Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by munachiso58(m): 6:51am On Apr 28, 2023
Undercoverfbi:
Having sex in a car will make the car spoil.
let it spoil
Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by LeeSmart: 6:56am On Apr 28, 2023
zedegit:

Yes but not all and that's not urine.
Oga who tell u say daht thing no be urine? U sabi how many time wey i don carry my bed dry 4 outside sake of say everywhere the smell piss.
Nothing wey person go tell me, daht thing na urine joor.

4 Likes

Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by DItalianNija: 7:31am On Apr 28, 2023
All I know is that Tinubu won't be swarn in may 29th.
Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by achimendy(m): 9:03am On Apr 28, 2023
Undercoverfbi:
Having sex in a car will make the car spoil.

Hahahahahahahaha

Seriously?
Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by Stallione(m): 9:05am On Apr 28, 2023
anthonyuncle:

I don hear this one tire
Hehehe, the best sex point for me sef, its sweet and makes me extremely hard n cum well well grin
Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by sammysammy111(m): 9:10am On Apr 28, 2023
DyshApp:

Lol, how is that physically possible 😂
Have heard dat myth and have come to believe it, even though it's very funny, I find it to be true, just like I heard dat if u fucccck a babe in her menses period, it brings bad luck
Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by Washington505: 9:16am On Apr 28, 2023
[quote author=SultanOfAbia post=122786374]It took me years to figure this out

Myth 1
That is not about how big your prick is
Is about how you rock her when knacking.
I personally start with the tip slowly then gradually put it all in. That feeling is wink
Then I start to Rock her from slow to fast, fast to slow then switch it.
Developing your stroking game is very important. It is the motion that brings the orgasm not how big or how large.

Myth 2
If she is religious she won't like sex
Broooo I don knack church girls tire
It's not hard. You just got to be seen as a private guy. Not a guy that is loud and walk around with group of guys. No
Be cool and show them you can keep secrets. It works very well

Myth 3
If she scream that means she enjoy it
Pure lies
The secret to know when a woman is enjoying prick is her WETNESS
Not by her moans that shit can be faked

She can't fake wetness,
If she is feeling your dick. She will secret odourless white discharge during sex.
Whenever I see that stuff I just go Gaga
And increase my stroking which drives them crazy. I love it!!

[/quote
I cut cap for you. Legendary fuckee. I learn from people like you. People who knows something before they comment. Not like must average illiterate that won't think they have dropped comment. And that is how I appear when I teach somebody straight to the point.
Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by Parizz: 9:19am On Apr 28, 2023
StreetFight:

NO, I don't
you are boring
Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by IyaTola: 9:28am On Apr 28, 2023
zedegit:

But they are few. Like 1 in 20 girls.

Mostly Calabar/Akwa Ibom girls
it aint a function of tribe
Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by kowade: 9:37am On Apr 28, 2023
Rokiat:
Black men have bigger di…ck.
But it's actually true
Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by Ogiame: 9:38am On Apr 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Ashawo people don't want this thread to die, it's still like they just moved it to fp. May God deliver you people from having sex.
Are you one of the Ashawos or your mom?

1 Like

Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by benson81(m): 10:14am On Apr 28, 2023
cynthia9:
That doggy makes women to reach orgasm easily

That is a fat lie

That we slim girls are naturally deep and have longer vagina
Which means our vagina is not shallow

That one is another big lie
This is not true? I have had cause to believe this to an extent.
Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by caesymore(m): 10:36am On Apr 28, 2023
Rokiat:
Black men have bigger di…ck.

As an experienced black dick subscriber grin
Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by Fucklove(m): 11:36am On Apr 28, 2023
Parizz, yeye boy asking mumu questions all over the thread, Parizz GAYbriel
Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by Munzy14(m): 11:54am On Apr 28, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
It took me years to figure this out

Myth 1
I personally start with the tip slowly then gradually put it all in. That feeling is wink
Developing your stroking game is very important. It is the motion that brings the orgasm not how big or how large.

Myth 2
It's not hard. You just got to be seen as a private guy. Not a guy that is loud and walk around with group of guys. No

Myth 3
Pure lies

She can't fake wetness,
If she is feeling your dick. She will secret odourless white discharge during sex.

Ashawooooooo🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by DonroxyII: 12:32pm On Apr 28, 2023
DonEd:

This I have confirmed to be true. The correlation between the two is what I still can't fathom
Driving requires Seriousness but when you turn your vehicle to fvck house Imagine you driving n reminiscing how you banged chika, Smiling to memories without concentration on Present...

Gbuaaaa!

1 Like

Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by Bloomfrancs03(m): 12:37pm On Apr 28, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
It took me years to figure this out

Myth 1

Myth 2

Myth 3
Pure lies

She can't fake wetness,

Twale baba
Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by Bloomfrancs03(m): 12:41pm On Apr 28, 2023
DMerciful:
They do!

Big fat lie.
Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by antibullshit: 12:58pm On Apr 28, 2023
Benjaniblinks:
That a woman can conquer a Huge male Body-builder with her finger making him collapse on the bed angry
This is true in some cases but the one that isnt true is that people who look strong and athletic are good in bed!
Looks have nothing to do with being good in bed

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Slay Queen With 2 Skin Colours. Check Out Her Legs (Photo) / Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) / Masquerade Proposes To Girlfriend In Abia State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.