Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir (65593 Views)

White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) / Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) / Lady Shows How She Serves Her Husband Food In A Romantic Way. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by hopexter(m): 6:45pm On Apr 28, 2023
slimfit1:
All these people with Oyinbo wives acting like them marry angels all the time.

But na the oyinbo dey do like say na she marry Angel na or abi hatred blindfold your eyes angry
Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by BloomingDale(f): 6:46pm On Apr 28, 2023
bluefilm:

Don't let envy, jealousy and anger send you to your untimely grave.

Jealous of whom or what? Ayam not understanding.

2 Likes

Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by Kobojunkie: 6:46pm On Apr 28, 2023
Johnn78:
Thats why u need Baba to epp you control her mumu button always. The love be growing sweeter day by day, oyibo not knowing Baba is involved.😂
1. Baba don epp all of una wey dey naija and dey married to your own kind finish? undecided

1 Like

Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by stuffs2002: 6:48pm On Apr 28, 2023
BloomingDale:
King ke?? Ayam not understanding these kings with no kingdom. Always japaing to another man’s land, cos they can’t build their kingdom?

I’m just happy the real kings (Whyte men), that have built their kingdoms, don’t require this level of fuckery and foolishness.

Na wa ooo..

You need to see a shrink
Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by drololaaof: 6:48pm On Apr 28, 2023
emexnaija:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFOMek36Xnc
This one na play, for oyibo who believes in gender equality and freedom to kneel and serve her husband is out of the way except if she is of mixed blood .
Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by BloomingDale(f): 6:49pm On Apr 28, 2023
Emaprince:
The black men you call failures are the ones you have depended on all your life.

It shows you yourself is worthless and at the bottom rung of any class of human.

You are still under a black.man. and you will remain at his mercy all your life.

Which black man? 😀😀 I’ve never been under a black man. You guys are just too worthless to be accorded any respect.

1 Like

Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by hopexter(m): 6:49pm On Apr 28, 2023
BloomingDale:

They are not running away from their countries like you guys dying in the Mediterranean Sea just to get to their country.

We are all seeking greener pastures my dear, so they ran from their homes too just as we do. What about you dying in your homes due to terrorists and bandits? Madam go and find your own husband and leave the woman alone with her man undecided
Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by konkoabove: 6:53pm On Apr 28, 2023
Love wantintin! 🤦
Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by bluefilm: 6:53pm On Apr 28, 2023
hopexter:

We are all seeking greener pastures my dear, so they ran from their homes too just as we do. What about you dying in your homes due to terrorists and bandits? Madam go and find your own husband and leave the woman alone with her man undecided

You dey mind am?

The worst part is that she fit don already turn to evening newspaper

Because na all these evening newspapers na dem dey get jealousy and envy pass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by Konjiboii: 6:54pm On Apr 28, 2023
When you fvck your woman good this is the reward, God bless all the women that know their place and are totally and completely submissive to their men.as it should be. Na dem we go leave our will for with no regret.
Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by mmsen: 6:55pm On Apr 28, 2023
BloomingDale:
King ke?? Ayam not understanding these kings with no kingdom. Always japaing to another man’s land, cos they can’t build their kingdom?

I’m just happy the real kings (Whyte men), that have built their kingdoms, don’t require this level of fuckery and foolishness.

Why did this make you so angry?

Please explain. Nobody attacked you. Nobody disparaged you. Nobody was even thinking about you.
Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by Mpanyi: 6:55pm On Apr 28, 2023
Some irritatingly nauseating racist comments here.
Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by Konjiboii: 6:55pm On Apr 28, 2023
BloomingDale:

Angry ke? I’m just disappointed cos you guys are failures out of all the races of men.

Guess where you stand in the scheme of things.
Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by Ajalalomo: 6:55pm On Apr 28, 2023
tsdarkside:

kiki....after whites show you their real face you will run away yourself....

What about black women? What will happen when they show you their real face
Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by webizone(m): 6:56pm On Apr 28, 2023
BloomingDale:

Angry ke? I’m just disappointed cos you guys are failures out of all the races of men.

I know and understand what you mean. I have one question. Do you support Biafra?
Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by godwon01(m): 6:56pm On Apr 28, 2023
Behind the seen will be horrible. This is not real I am quite sure of it.

1 Like

Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by BloomingDale(f): 6:57pm On Apr 28, 2023
hopexter:

They are here to take your resources to go develop their homeland, since you guys can’t use it to develop yours. Lol.
I heard a discussion between certain white men saying there are resources in other countries, but they want to use African resources first since you guys are too stupid to use it and they can get it for cheap. I felt really bad.

2 Likes

Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by riverbird: 6:57pm On Apr 28, 2023
Nice one.....not some rodents that want to be equal with Thier man and can't even bring shishi to the table grin
Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by ugodson(m): 6:57pm On Apr 28, 2023
BloomingDale:

If you don't marry a white i wonder what will happen to yo.Your mama marry whitey? So your Life now if you dont marry a white man your Life will nit be better? Wonder how ugly you look

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by Bankowner: 6:58pm On Apr 28, 2023
Who cooked the food o o o o o o o o ?!!!
Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by BloomingDale(f): 6:58pm On Apr 28, 2023
webizone:

I know and understand what you mean. I have one question. Do you support Biafra?

100%. Go form your Biafra.
Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by eenai(m): 7:04pm On Apr 28, 2023
You have served the dinner, allow the man to eat the food in peace na. Ndi king
Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by izubext007: 7:08pm On Apr 28, 2023
you are a queen my dear, take care of him
Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by Emaprince: 7:08pm On Apr 28, 2023
BloomingDale:

Which black man? 😀😀 I’ve never been under a black man. You guys are just too worthless to be accorded any respect.
You are still at the lowest class. Black men will forever rule you and be ontop of you.

Lets not forget that white women also towers far above you...in everything. Your own is to copy them. Copy their hairs, bleach your skin to be like them...you want black men to treat you as white men do their women..but you won't copy the good sides of white women by contributing equally in running a home.

You shout equality...but you will want a black man to provide everything for you.

In real.life....you are wearing fake hairs and lashes all in a bid to get attention from the black.men around you. If those black men ignore you, you will suffocate and get depressed.

You can lie all you want online. ..but I know your survival is very much dependent on black men outside here

Everything about you is fake...black men are not.

1 Like

Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by Johnn78: 7:08pm On Apr 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
◾Baba don epp all of una wey dey naija and dey married to your own kind finish? undecided
Come on,. Not all relationships worth meeting Baba for na. Mtchew . If e nor work out. Boy bye! Girl bye. Go seperate ways.

But some relationships are Golden especially whrn you have hit pure gold. 💲💱💵💵💰You gotta secure the billionaire treasure so one can continue digging seamlessly. cool
Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by JeffreyJunior: 7:09pm On Apr 28, 2023
I will just be full of suspicion if she serves me food like this.

Infact, I'll immediately know she has big request, likely a vacation or she don crash my car again.

I no trust that gel, she get sense pass okuko Igbo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by AdaojoTheUrchin: 7:10pm On Apr 28, 2023
tsdarkside:

kiki....funny part is they dont stay long toghether....
i was arguein with a igbo guy yesterday i told him that relationships between blacks and whites doesnt work,he called me foolish man....
today he is with a black woman toghether with over 4 kids....

You argued with him yesterday and today, just after 24 hours, he has 4 kids with a black women. Mr darkirudeen, idi egwu. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by TERMlNATOR(m): 7:11pm On Apr 28, 2023
tsdarkside:

kiki....funny part is they dont stay long toghether....
i was arguein with a igbo guy yesterday i told him that relationships between blacks and whites doesnt work,he called me foolish man....
today he is with a black woman toghether with over 4 kids....
R.I.P English

He was shot 3 bullets by a nairalander on nairaland at 10:11 pm
Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by yahoodetector: 7:12pm On Apr 28, 2023
[quote author=BloomingDale post=122807913][/quote]

Uche Jumbo (Nigerian) married a white man: DIVORCED!

Kate Henshaw (Nigerian) married a white man: DIVORCED!

Jennifer Okereke (Nigerian) married a white man: DIVORCED!

Korra Obidi (Nigerian) married a white man: DIVORCED!

Mikel Obi (Nigerian) married a white Russian woman (10 years): STILL MARRIED!

Igwe Chika (Nigerian) married to Lolo Ifunanya (Facebook Socialite) an Austrian for 14 years: STILL MARRIED!

Chief Ezenwa (Nigerian) married a Swiss woman Nwanyiocha popular blogger and Facebook Socialite for 12 years: STILL MARRIED

Osage Odewinge married to a British woman Sarah Fallon for 10 years: STILL MARRIED

Obinna Nsofor (Nigerian) is married to Anastasija...Serbian for 13 years: STILL MARRIED!

Daniel Amokachi (Nigerian) married to Nadia a French woman for 16 years: STILL MARRIED

Sunday Oliseh (Nigerian) married to Hadifah an Ethiopian: STILL MARRIED

Before you post a photo of unfounded statistics, take a look at reality-statistics first

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by Caleb15(m): 7:13pm On Apr 28, 2023
Na AI intelligence run am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Would You Buy This For Your 14 Year Old Son/daughter? / My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife / When A Man Forces His Wife For Sex, Is It A Rape?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.