Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,119 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo (52471 Views)

Nigerians Troop Out To Greet Tinubu After He Prayed At Lagos Central Mosque / Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) / 2023 Presidency: I Can't Disown Tinubu - Emir Of Kastina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by TheBillyonaire: 1:03pm On Apr 28, 2023
Tsolutionifede:
yes, intelligent like ur Peter Obi the failure, talk anyhow and see anyhow, if u like say I no go school

I have the right to a political opinion. If you are uncomfortable with my own opinions then I can not help you with that. I still stand by my decision that Nigeria needs Obi as President.
Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by tyinfinity: 1:06pm On Apr 28, 2023
Brobisky also went to greet peter obi in Agulu .

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by zomby(m): 1:06pm On Apr 28, 2023
BennyDon:
Each time I remember I'm a Yoruba man, I'm always happy.

Thank God amma O'odua descendant grin

Bravo!
Bros, you're not alone. I'm half Yoruba and I thank God for that half every single day.

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by zomby(m): 1:08pm On Apr 28, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

I have the right to a political opinion. If you are uncomfortable with my own opinions then I can not help you with that. I still stand by my decision that Nigeria needs Obi as President.

I disagree!
I respect your right, but we don't want a president from a group of pigs that will kill their mothers for as low as N15k...or an illiterate president with an iweka cricket accent; a village local champion that doesn't care to research or factcheck things before opening his mouth. Sorry Dude!

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by bong4(m): 1:09pm On Apr 28, 2023
sarrki:
Abike dabiri erewa Dg diaspora knelt down to greet Asiwaju bola Ahmed Tinubu and Emir of Kano

I can’t but love yoruba culture

For this to make front page implies she is doing it for the first time in her life and that is definitely "eye service"
Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by duro4real(m): 1:10pm On Apr 28, 2023
She is a product of omoluabi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by pfadom: 1:11pm On Apr 28, 2023
The worst of Tinubu is far much better than the best you have ever offered or can ever offer.

Accept your fate or you hug a power transformer.

Bitter soul πŸ’”

Cooldowntemper:
That is how she will kneel down to beg Nigerians when the guinea cocaine sniffer returns the stolen mandate

3 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by CSTRR: 1:11pm On Apr 28, 2023
Abike is a born hustler. I respect that honestly.

What would be poetic is if the Court somehow do justice and give obi his presidency.

I would like to see the look on her face and ask her when is she going to kneel to Peter obi.
Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by Cooldowntemper: 1:12pm On Apr 28, 2023
pfadom:
The worst of Tinubu is far much better than the best you can ever offered.

Accept your fate or you hug a power transformer.

Bitter soul πŸ’”

Is that why your father hugged a transformer?
Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by saintrow1: 1:13pm On Apr 28, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

You have no reason to kneel down in front of another human being. The system of 'Respect' is common among tribes where free citizens are controlled and cheated on by the controllers.

Check every tribe that kneel or lie down to greet, there is a class divisiveness where the Controller is wealthy and sort of demigods and the controlled have nothing but respect for the controllers.

Even Religions thrive on this same old game.

you are talking trash, this is Thailand and Japan

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by CSTRR: 1:13pm On Apr 28, 2023
Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by itsene: 1:14pm On Apr 28, 2023
BloomingDale:
Yes, North West and South West together with North Central West (Niger, Kwara and Kogi West) will form one country in the future.
Brainless.
Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by zomby(m): 1:15pm On Apr 28, 2023
saintrow1:

you are talking trash, this is Thailand

Culture is a beautiful thing and very powerful. If certain group in this country startS respecting themselves and respecting others, maybe things will fall in place for them.
You will not be successful in anything if you go around trying to force your mentality oR views on people...Again, LIVE AND LET'S LIVE IS THE RIGHT FORMULA! Anything less is simply uncivilized.

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by pfadom: 1:17pm On Apr 28, 2023
I will not dignify you with a response. Your response is a direct reflection of the totality of your contents and embodiment.

CSTRR:

It's disgraceful that you believe a common drug dealer and an industrial level kleptomaniac is better than anybody in your family history.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by correctguy101(m): 1:22pm On Apr 28, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

The decision to deactivate my accounts are because I do not want mentions of my username to trigger my return when I do not want to, and secondly, there is egocentric attachment to these names that make people feel there are needed or important, so I kill my ego always and I am learning from this site how to master my emotion even when insulted based on my opinions, which could be wrong anyway.

With regards to the thread, it is okay to kneel for parents because you are literally their Ancestors and they are now your parents and when or if they chose to return back to the blood line, they become your kids or grand kids, so it is okay to even kneel for parents.

But when it comes to kneeling for a fellow human being because he is in position to grant you wishes on the ground of humility, I see it as debasing onself just for financial gains. And I also see that those want you or expect you to kneel down for them are actualling controling the kneelers. Certain Cultures and Tradtions are actually designed to control and these Customs were enacted and any idiology enacted must also have expiry date. If our forefathers used to kneel to be given food, we can feed ourselves now so there is no need to kneel for others.

It's really a fine thing to acknowledge that your opinions could be wrong.

On the topic again...

I still don't understand why I have that feeling even when it's my parents. I just wouldn't be sincere if I ever did that.

I've long accepted it that way. I can't kneel to save my life even... My sister says it's too much ego but I tend to ignore anything that will tell me otherwise on that matter. Maybe I'm too set in my ways but I've made peace with my ways for too long.
Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by Reality3080: 1:26pm On Apr 28, 2023
Cooldowntemper:
That is how she will kneel down to beg Nigerians when the guinea cocaine sniffer returns the stolen mandate
typical igbo

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by richie240: 1:27pm On Apr 28, 2023
Amelican culture and yoruba cukture, are they d same?
Can u compare agbalumo with apples?
Nwokem u don chop?
cool
Sebastine1994:
Does she greet her own husband like this or this is just for camera.

Yoruba culture my foot, have you seen any staff bowing down for any American president. This is just the end result of scarcity mentality.

The job pays well and many people would want to do her job, diaspora my foot

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by Reality3080: 1:29pm On Apr 28, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

Who invented a custom and Tradition that requires Human Beings to kneel down before other fellow human beings?

Such Tradition is totally against the Doctrine of EQUALITY of HUmans. If such tradition is right, then human beings are not equal. Do not preach to me about Respect. Respect is conditional and vested on interests. Personal interest, the need to be seen as humble is manipulation.
but many knelt to kiss nnamdi kanu feet despite being a nobody

4 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by package7(m): 1:32pm On Apr 28, 2023
Cooldowntemper:
the igbos never be president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Expect you people align with yorubas. Keep hating omo ale yanmiri, shebi naa leg una dey tey wake una fada up. ndinara

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by juman(m): 1:32pm On Apr 28, 2023
Apc uses her so much but gives her small small position.
I wonder why she is not a senator.
Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by Iceberg3: 1:34pm On Apr 28, 2023
oyebanji44:
Yorubas are adorable people
grin

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by juman(m): 1:36pm On Apr 28, 2023
Don't be surprised by their anger at everyone.
They inherited it from their forefathers.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by oyebanji44: 1:38pm On Apr 28, 2023
Uptheante:

I thought she be Itsekiri?

No ..from ogun state
Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:41pm On Apr 28, 2023
Cooldowntemper:
You all should STOP THIS NONSENSE, IF UNITED STATES DIDNT IMPRISON TINUBU FOR ALL THESE ACCUSATION THEN,LET HIM BE to FOCUS ON GOVERNANCE. Imagine usa imprisoned their best of their BILLIONAIRE FAMOUS citizens LIKE M tyson,r kelly,wesley snipes,bmx,etc. sadsHey na tinubu them no fit punish. ABEG MAKE UNA STOP BRUISING HIS EGO,GIVE TINUBU the SUPPORT SO HE CAN BE MOTIVATED TO DRIVE NIGERIA SOCIO ECONOMY WELL FOR US ALL.
This was how you people worry buhari so tey that his from sudan and the man no get human feelings again,just dehumanizing Nigerians with evil policies and decrees disguised as Acts.Buha said he got what he wanted and will run to niger,the consequences of expensive joke and propaganda.
ENOUGH OF ALL THESE DRUG NOISE in this new era. angry

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by adekolaelect(m): 1:43pm On Apr 28, 2023
onuman:

And it never occurs to you that Bola Tinubu brought the bad belle politics through his it's my turn declaration, whereas Tinubu knows that if it's turn by turn, it's not the turn of the SW to produce president for Nigeria in 2023.
After Obasanjo presided between 1999-2007, why would it be the turn of Tinubu in 2023, while the SE Igbo has not taken its turn?
Reasonable Nigerians who love peaceful coexistence based on equity and justice, understood this and voted for Peter Obi who won the presidential election. The INEC turned the victory of Obi to Tinubu's, because of the ignominious Islamic expansionism pursuits of those in control of today's government in Nigeria.
Oga what you said is just your opinion and wishes which can never be final justification to this present politics. You claim Turn as if Igbo and Yoruba is the only tribe from South . You claim Turn for Igbo but the best agitators to divide Nigeria came from Igbos . Mantles of presidency in Nigeria is above given sentimental and emotional to get presidency. You can only bagain for power but you cannot intimidate or force people on what you want . Igbos failed to build political Bridges with other ethnic group bcs they always feel superior and cheated . The votes obi got is amazing as third political force in Nigeria but he got it Due to Religious and Ethnics politics that dominated this 2023 general election due to Tinubus Muslim, Muslim Ticket.The battle was fought and the winner was Ananced yet you people start another display of hatred as if this election is the last hope for Igbos to get presidency in Nigeria. When Jonather was the president you people don't push for division but when he was removed after his 6 to 7 years as president you start organising for division . Tinubu was your friend before but when he worked against Jonathan you people start hating him as if he was the only politician that uproot Jonathan. Jonathan was youts when he was the president but you later claim he is not Igbo when he was removed . Must we give Igbo any sentimental presidency when you are not the only Ethnic from that region? Pls I need a reasonable response not banter or Insult as usual.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:49pm On Apr 28, 2023
Lets call spade a spade na tinubu turn,he fought for democracy to return with nadeco,ibb nearly finish tinubu as military hos, tinubu fought from exile,tinubu made buhari president after his failed countless frustrated attempts. sad. Tinubu fought obj tyranny,he remodeling Lagos and perfected the master plan for Lagos as center of excellence. WHO NO KNOW LET THEM KNOW. Tinubu is no saint but a highly detribalized Nigerian.
Is tinubu turn,my grudge is with inec,because mamood and they did not keep their word. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Orders EFCC To Probe Ex Service Chiefs,Serving & Former Military Leaders / Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State / Buhari: "Leave Nigeria If You Have Another Country"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.