Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo (52446 Views)

Nigerians Troop Out To Greet Tinubu After He Prayed At Lagos Central Mosque / Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) / 2023 Presidency: I Can't Disown Tinubu - Emir Of Kastina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by Gboom: 11:55am On Apr 28, 2023
001Lagos:

This is eye service abeg
What kind of high service is greeting an elder in your culture?

Mind you, Asiwaju is a godfather to her so greeting him like that cannot be high service

4 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by Helgreenluv(m): 11:56am On Apr 28, 2023
Cooldowntemper:
Peter Obi is a criminal in disguise. May God punish him for ever lying that his mandate was stolen. Which useless mandate? Someone that came 3rd. God bless Tinubu. On your mandate we shall stand
Amen

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 28, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Yes it's our culture.

However if you meet some of us that doesn't do this, it's not out of disrespect, our Faith doesn't permit.

Every bowing is SOLELY for Allah (God)
Everything is culture, even religion is culture from other lands, research and see.
Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 28, 2023
Original African woman

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by Ignatio(m): 11:56am On Apr 28, 2023
Sebastine1994:
Does she greet her own husband like this or this is just for camera.

Yoruba culture my foot, have you seen any staff bowing down for any American president. This is just the end result of scarcity mentality.

The job pays well and many people would want to do her job, diaspora my foot

We have our own culture , America have their own. Free yourself from mental slavery

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by TheBillyonaire: 11:56am On Apr 28, 2023
Komu1048:

U r right my brother, after all u have been able to graduate with maybe 2:2. A feat no single Yorubas out of millions of them were able to achieve. So u r now woke and civilized while the whole Yoruba nation are primitive and foolish. Are u happy now

You have no reason to kneel down in front of another human being. The system of 'Respect' is common among tribes where free citizens are controlled and cheated on by the controllers.

Check every tribe that kneel or lie down to greet, there is a class divisiveness where the Controller is wealthy and sort of demigods and the controlled have nothing but respect for the controllers.

Even Religions thrive on this same old game.
Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by etrouble: 11:56am On Apr 28, 2023
BloomingDale:
Yes, North West and South West together with North Central West (Niger, Kwara and Kogi West) will form one country in the future.

Yes, a country without drug traffickers and baby factories

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by Emmaari: 11:57am On Apr 28, 2023
Eye service..tueh
Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by zinaunreal(m): 11:57am On Apr 28, 2023
This one wan dey over do
Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by IbadeHQ: 11:57am On Apr 28, 2023
Cooldowntemper:
That is how she will kneel down to beg Nigerians when the guinea cocaine sniffer returns the stolen mandate

Bittered soul.

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by Cooldowntemper: 11:57am On Apr 28, 2023
Helgreenluv:

Amen my mother will keep sleeping with different policemen and end up carrying infection

Easy
Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by zinaunreal(m): 11:58am On Apr 28, 2023
etrouble:

Yes, a country without drug traffickers and baby factories

Make una dey go

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 28, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

You have no reason to kneel down in front of another human being. The system of 'Respect' is common among tribes where free citizens are controlled and cheated on by the controllers.

Check every tribe that kneel or lie down to greet, there is a class divisiveness where the Controller is wealthy and sort of demigods and the controlled have nothing but respect for the controllers.

Religion is borrowed culture, lol, most of you here are half baked. What she did is pure yoruba, cultural acts. I love her for this, all women should have this level of respect for elders. Don't be a religious zombie, embrace your African identity. Religion is borrowed culture.

3 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by saajus: 11:58am On Apr 28, 2023
Emir of Kano sees nothing wrong with shaking a woman's hand, but some over-religious guys would be hiding their hands if women want to shake them.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by zinaunreal(m): 11:58am On Apr 28, 2023
Ignatio:

We have our own culture , America have their own. Free yourself from mental slavery

Sharap that's nonsense
Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by TheBillyonaire: 11:58am On Apr 28, 2023
Xbox2005:
cultural variation.we don't need to criticize someone's custom and tradition as long as it's an age long tradition and belief by them which they are not imposing it on outsiders.live and let's live

I do not criticise, I point out the errors in Customs and Traditions by reminding the people of the Ancient Controls put in place by Controllers, which needs to go for the Doctrine of Human Equality to be amplified.

Customs and Traditions are mind control machinery.
Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by TheNiceGuy(m): 11:58am On Apr 28, 2023
Yes, culture of Islam is that bowing is SOLELY for Allah.
And Islamic culture supercedes any culture that goes against its
JDistribute:

Everything is culture, even religion is culture from other lands, research and see.
Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by Akanoaaa(m): 11:58am On Apr 28, 2023
othermen:
This is her own DADDY.

The picture is for those with mental slavery who still thinks customs such as displayed is antithetical to the west.

Can you please tell me how you do greet your papa for house?

3 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 28, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Yes, culture of Islam is that bowing is SOLELY for Allah.
And Islamic culture supercedes any culture that goes against its
Good for you, of course you do you, let her do her. Live and let's live cheesy

But for me my traditional culture comes first, I don't need borrowed culture from middle east.
Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by foleskay(m): 12:00pm On Apr 28, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Yes it's our culture.

However if you meet some of us that doesn't do this, it's not out of disrespect, our Faith doesn't permit.

Every bowing is SOLELY for Allah (God)
E tun ti bere.
Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by Kobicove(m): 12:00pm On Apr 28, 2023
I see nothing wrong here

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by seanwilliam(m): 12:01pm On Apr 28, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

Who invented a custom and Tradition that requires Human Beings to kneel down before other fellow human beings?

Such Tradition is totally against the Doctrine of EQUALITY of HUmans. If such tradition is right, then human beings are not equal. Do not preach to me about Respect. Respect is conditional and vested on interests. Personal interest, the need to be seen as humble is manipulation.
shut up and kill this woke mentality !
This is yoruba culture and there’s nothing bad in that .
We prostrate and kneel down to greet our elders.

In the old Egyptian culture , they bowed down to greet their kings, in Indian culture , they bow and touch their elders feet.

You people are just dumb , there are many pressing issues, yet na this one una see problem with. Radarada.

5 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by Gajagojo: 12:01pm On Apr 28, 2023
Hypocrite of a woman with very bad mouth
Ikunle ko ni iwa
Alatenuje.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by TheBillyonaire: 12:01pm On Apr 28, 2023
JDistribute:

Religion is borrowed culture, lol, most of you here are half baked. What she did is pure yoruba, cultural acts. I love her for this, all women should have this level of respect for elders. Don't be a religious zombie, embrace your African identity. Religion is borrowed culture.

It is a Culture and Tradition that was invented at a certain point in History of Tribes by the Controllers in other to subvert the will of the masses and control their God-given resources. It is not just a Yoruba culture thing, some tribes even lie down on the floor to worship their so called Controllers, aka 'Elders'
Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 28, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

It is a Culture and Tradition that was invented at a certain point in History of Tribes by the Controllers in other to subvert the will of the masses and control their God-given resources. It is not just a Yoruba culture thing, some tribes even lie down on the floor to worship their so called Controllers, aka 'Elders'
Hogwash theories, it's respect. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by Ubanz: 12:02pm On Apr 28, 2023
Of course she has to retain her post or earn a higher one.
Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by seanwilliam(m): 12:03pm On Apr 28, 2023
That you kick your parents or elders while greeting them shouldn’t give you any reason to rubbish other cultures.

3 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by Xbox2005(m): 12:03pm On Apr 28, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

I do not criticise, I point out the errors in Customs and Traditions by reminding the people of the Ancient Controls put in place by Controllers, which needs to go for the Doctrine of Human Equality to be amplified.

Customs and Traditions are mind control machinery.
in as much as you have point,but we cannot do away with customs and traditions because MAN is a cultural animal.most of these values and norms are intertwined in our subconscious mind hence it's difficult to eradicate them.we just need to respect our cultural diversity to have peaceful society as a pluralist society.
Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by onuman: 12:03pm On Apr 28, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

It's the culture of subhuman and real human which drives Nigeria down through denial of Education to the subhuman class by the real human class; on election day, the votes of the large population of the subhuman class determine who leads the country.
The regions of Nigeria that do not have the dual class system and allow access to education to all, suffer the consequences of inept leadership with all.
It's a terrible situation in Nigeria.
Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by TheNiceGuy(m): 12:03pm On Apr 28, 2023
Definitely.

I'm not forcing this on you, even some Muslim go against this but that's fact about the Islamic teachings.

You shouldn't force yours on me either, to each his own
JDistribute:

Good for you, of course you do you, let her do her. Live and let's live cheesy

But for me my traditional culture comes first, I don't need borrowed culture from middle east.
Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by adekolaelect(m): 12:04pm On Apr 28, 2023
Cooldowntemper:
That is how she will kneel down to beg Nigerians when the guinea cocaine sniffer returns the stolen mandate
It remain small for you to cry when he Tinubu swear in as president of Nigeria in days coming. Nothing can change it except God who is not on your side bcs God doesn't relate with bad Belle people that take hatred as their daily duties.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Atiku Reacts To The Death Of Three Madonna University Students / Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State / Meet Gboty, Dino Malaye's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.