Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo (52445 Views)

Nigerians Troop Out To Greet Tinubu After He Prayed At Lagos Central Mosque / Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) / 2023 Presidency: I Can't Disown Tinubu - Emir Of Kastina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by TheBillyonaire: 4:24pm On Apr 28, 2023
Christistruth03:

There is respect even in the developed Western World

What you mean is that Americans, Canadians and Europeans lie down, kneel down to great their 'Elders'? While you respond to that, my next question is - When was the last time you actually read or hear westerners use the word 'Elders' ?
Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by Nopretence: 4:33pm On Apr 28, 2023
You won't stop crying before hand over
Cooldowntemper:
That is how she will kneel down to beg Nigerians when the guinea cocaine sniffer returns the stolen mandate

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by Koko1119: 4:36pm On Apr 28, 2023
Nigeria did not need democracy
Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by Tzar(m): 4:48pm On Apr 28, 2023
Omoluabi rere!

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by Beolly(m): 4:51pm On Apr 28, 2023
BloomingDale:
Yes, North West and South West together with North Central West (Niger, Kwara and Kogi West) will form one country in the future.
Sore losers
Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by HNICEARTH: 4:52pm On Apr 28, 2023
Female version of elruffy. They know nothing but bigotry and eye service. She has started blocking northerners on twitter, the thing dey even shock them shocked
This woman go deal with pantami if he mistakenly cross her path during Tinublu's presidency

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by Christistruth03: 5:14pm On Apr 28, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

What you mean is that Americans, Canadians and Europeans lie down, kneel down to great their 'Elders'? While you respond to that, my next question is - When was the last time you actually read or hear westerners use the word 'Elders' ?

https://www.travelandleisure.com/travel-tips/celebrity-travel/age-when-royal-children-will-start-bowing-to-queen-elizabeth
Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by zomby(m): 5:19pm On Apr 28, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

Every individuated unit of conscious avatarified on this planet is sovereign, but have a choice to give their sovereignty away or keep it. The sovereignty can even be taken away.

If you feel the need to kneel to thank parents or anyone for a great assistance rendered to you, it is the highest form of worship acceptable, mostly people kneel for Gods, but I do not even feel comfortable kneeling for Gods except if my own Personal God - a Spinoza's God asked me to, but my Personal God, is me and loves me enough not to subject me to humiliation, because I have a personal direct access to my Spinoza's God, so therefore, if one is to point a gun at me, and ask me to kneel, I could do more and even beg for my life because I need to enjoy more wealth and pussies on this plane.

But I can not willingly bow down for any King except I am manipulating him to curry Wealth or Political Capital, in which case I am actually mind controlling.

So, to have a custom request that you must bow or kneel or lie down before a fellow man as a 'sign of Respect' is nonsensical. And any Custom and Tradtion that mandates such method of greeting should be re-examined and the origin of such enactment should be studied and I am sure you will realize that the first generation that started bowing down for the elders, were forced to do so, and the following generations were mind controlled to 'believing' that is a sign of respect.

I don’t think anyone is asking you or forcing you to kneel or to lay down on the floor…You just need to stick to what works for you and allow others to do the same; this is also called respect yourself and respect others…and all things will naturally fall in place.
I must say that you are trying very hard to come across as Mr Intelligent, but just like the rest of your folks, you severely lack basic common sense.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by YelloweWest: 5:20pm On Apr 28, 2023
Yoruba culture.
Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by georgeakins: 5:24pm On Apr 28, 2023
001Lagos:

This is eye service abeg

I don't think so.
She doesn't need it to be in Tinubu's government.
An office is awaiting her already.
Dabiri, Ribadu, Keyamo etc are the people that will form Jagaban government.
Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by zomby(m): 5:25pm On Apr 28, 2023
That’s President Obama in the picture; that a sign of respecting yourself and respecting others…and being Epic!

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by TheBillyonaire: 5:26pm On Apr 28, 2023
zomby:

I don’t think anyone is asking you or forcing you to kneel or to lay down on the floor…You just need to stick to what works for you and allow others to do the same; this is also called respect yourself and respect others…and all things will naturally fall in place.
I must say that you are trying very hard to come across as Mr Intelligent, but just like the rest of your folks, you severely lack basic common sense.

Zombie,

Your decision to bow down, lie down and kneel down to greet fellow human beings like you is shameful. It is my duty to remind you that your Ancestors were once forced to bow down, lie down and kneel down by their controllers, and they in turn indoctrinated their offsprings that it is a sign of 'respect' and there is no dictionary on this plane of existence that defines kneeling down, lying down and bowing down as signs of respect but can be described as sign of defeat, sign of a begger and sign of the controlled.

Do not continue this custom for the sake of your grandkids. Those people you bow down for, your own grandfathers were also bowing down for their grand fathers. Are you pondering what I am pondering? Remember that this is intra-tribal so I am not stating that other tribes are insulting you, but it is your own controllers within your tribes that are manipulating you.
Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by georgeakins: 5:30pm On Apr 28, 2023
onuman:

The crude oil and gas deposits in the Niger Delta region that attract them to sing one Nigeria indivisible, crude oil has been discovered by their Buhari in abundance? in the North and SW regions.
They know pretty much like the Europeans that a country of multi religious groups never thrives.

Ibos didn't let Nigeria work due to their greed for power.
The constitutional framework at independence was the best until 1966 when Ibos messed it up.

I hope Jagaban will restructure Nigeria and include secession clause in the constitution.
Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by georgeakins: 5:35pm On Apr 28, 2023
Ignatio:

We have our own culture , America have their own. Free yourself from mental slavery

Even Americans/ Japanese genuflect or bow when greeting highly placed persons.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 28, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

We are not them. It's slave mentality to want to be like others. We are Africans, our cultures and traditions are for good, and peaceful happy coexistence.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by TheBillyonaire: 5:44pm On Apr 28, 2023
JDistribute:

We are not them. It's slave mentality to want to be like others. We are Africans, our cultures and traditions are for good, and peaceful happy coexistence.

By, we, who are the 'we' really?

You should know that there are over 250 tribes in Nigeria and less than 1% of the tribes are kneeling, bowing and lying down to greet their fellow tribal controllers. So 1% can not constitute 'we'.

So it is not a Nigerian thing, it is basically alien to Africa. Stop bowing down to your people, they are your equals.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by georgeakins: 5:54pm On Apr 28, 2023
Uptheante:

I thought she be Itsekiri?

Itsekiri are Yorubas
Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by Slurity(m): 6:14pm On Apr 28, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
Personal goals for food on the table, money in the storage and employment.
show me a man or woman without personal goal to achieve. Respect is our culture in Yoruba land. We don't joke with it. Personal gain or not, our women get honoured for respecting thier husband.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 28, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

By, we, who are the 'we' really?

You should know that there are over 250 tribes in Nigeria and less than 1% of the tribes are kneeling, bowing and lying down to greet their fellow tribal controllers. So 1% can not constitute 'we'.

So it is not a Nigerian thing, it is basically alien to Africa. Stop bowing down to your people, they are your equals.
I mean we have our culture, why referring to them. Stop with the slave mentality.
Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by onuman: 6:52pm On Apr 28, 2023
georgeakins:

Ibos didn't let Nigeria work due to their greed for power.
The constitutional framework at independence was the best until 1966 when Ibos messed it up.

I hope Jagaban will restructure Nigeria and include secession clause in the constitution.

Aguiyi Ironsi NEVER JETTISONED REGIONAL GOVERNMENT SYSTEM.
He merely took some little powers out of the regional governments to the centre to avoid breakup of Nigeria then. FYI, Ironsi was killed with the regional military governor of SW in Ibadan.

Northern military dictators jettisoned regional government system for unitary government system.

Tinubu paced all over the SW region from 1999-2007 campaigning for political restructuring of Nigeria, but when he saw the opportunity in 2013 for him to possibly become president after Buhari, he pooed on the 2014 CONFAB of Jonathan government.
Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by TheBillyonaire: 7:03pm On Apr 28, 2023
Slurity:
show me a man or woman without personal goal to achieve. Respect is our culture in Yoruba land. We don't joke with it. Personal gain or not, our women get honoured for respecting thier husband.

It is not respect, it is a body language cyring - 'I am nothing without you'
Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by TheBillyonaire: 7:07pm On Apr 28, 2023
JDistribute:

I mean we have our culture, why referring to them. Stop with the slave mentality.

Slave mentality? Who is really the slave here ? Slaves kneel down, bow down and lay down to please their controllers. My tribe shakes your hands boldly, and if we need to show additional regard, we shake you with both hands.

There are more than 250 tribes in Nigeria and less than 1% of the tribes kneel down, bow down or lay down to greet elders, so you are minority in terms of this mind control behavior.

I feel sorry for you that this is what your Custom and Tradition offer as a form of Respect for Elders. I do not look down on your tribe, I just wish the greeting pattern was different. But I respect your decision to tow the way of your ancestors.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 28, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

Slave mentality? Who is really the slave here ? Slaves kneel down, bow down and lay down to please their controllers. My tribe shakes your hands boldly, and if we need to show additional regard, we shake you with both hands.

There are more than 250 tribes in Nigeria and less than 1% of the tribes kneel down, bow down or lay down to greet elders, so you are minority in terms of this mind control behavior.

I feel sorry for you that this is what your Custom and Tradition offer as a form of Respect for Elders. I do not look down on your tribe, I just wish the greeting pattern was different. But I respect your decision to tow the way of your ancestors.
You have an inferior complex, African culture and way of life is good for us, whites are perverts and bestial in nature. You want to refer to people who keep dogs as kids, love homosexuality, and even sleep with animals grin

Wake up o, your slave mentality is bad for your enlightened state. I don't consider whites so much, stop bringing them up. Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, embrace your essence.
Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by seunodediranivy: 7:16pm On Apr 28, 2023
[quote author=BloomingDale post=122801112]Yes, North West and South West together with North Central West (Niger, Kwara and Kogi West) will form one country in the future.

With Anambra inclusive,
Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by TheBillyonaire: 7:18pm On Apr 28, 2023
JDistribute:

You have an inferior complex, African culture and way of life is good for us, whites are perverts and bestial in nature. You want to refer to people who keep dogs as kids, love homosexuality, and even sleep with animals grin

Wake up o, your slave mentality is bad for your enlightened state. I don't consider whites so much, stop bringing them up. Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, embrace your essence.

It is not an African way of life. It is a minority way of life of less than 1% percent of the tribes in Nigeria who were indoctrinated by their Intra-tribe Controllers. Do not obfuscate data and extrapolate that slavish behavior to 'Africans'. It is even less than 1% of the over 250 tribes within Nigeria that are mind controlled into bowing down, laying down and kneeling down to greet 'elders'. It is an inherited demeaning behavior that was packaged as 'Respect for Elders' within a Mind Control Law, called Custom and Tradition.

This is 2023, you can choose to be unwise, that needs not concern the rest of us in Africa who are actually over 99% that stand up and shake hands with our elders.
Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 28, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

It is not an African way of life. It is a minority way of life of less than 1% percent of the tribes in Nigeria who were indoctrinated by their Intra-tribe Controllers. Do not obfuscate data and extrapolate that slavish behavior to 'Africans'. It is even less than 1% of the over 250 tribes within Nigeria that are mind controlled into bowing down, laying down and kneeling down to greet 'elders'. It is an inherited demeaning behavior that was packaged as 'Respect for Elders' within a Mind Control Law, called Custom and Tradition.

This is 2023, you can choose to be unwise, that needs not concern the rest of us in Africa who are actually over 99% that stand up and shake hands with our elders.
All tribes are different, no one is controlling you, you seem to be a confused man grin

What we are saying is, women kneeling and greeting elderly men is normal in African culture, you went to bring your white 'masters' up, comparing us to whites, so because whites acts like animals we should too grin

Free your mind from enslavement.
Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by godwon01(m): 7:49pm On Apr 28, 2023
As someone just said. These people are very powerful in Nigeria and you can not expect Abike to stand up greeting Tinubu and emir. Tinubu is a powerful Yoruba man while the emir is a refered man in the north. Abike belongs to the old school girls and also a well cultured Yoruba lady.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by TheBillyonaire: 7:56pm On Apr 28, 2023
JDistribute:

All tribes are different, no one is controlling you, you seem to be a confused man grin

What we are saying is, women kneeling and greeting elderly men is normal in African culture, you went to bring your white 'masters' up, comparing us to whites, so because whites acts like animals we should too grin

Free your mind from enslavement.

Son,

As a millionaire, sorry billionaire in the future, How will you feel when (not if) you see your mother kneeling down to greet someone?

Be frank.
Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by adekolaelect(m): 8:42pm On Apr 28, 2023
Cooldowntemper:

But I'm not your father
confused fellow
Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by jessylaurel(f): 9:31pm On Apr 28, 2023
sarrki:
Abike dabiri erewa Dg diaspora knelt down to greet Asiwaju bola Ahmed Tinubu and Emir of Kano

I can’t but love yoruba culture

Lol...No ne only 'Love yoruba culture ' all na politics abeg.
Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by sharone21(f): 11:34pm On Apr 28, 2023
We got gisting and I told my neighbor then that I love the way they respect and greet people having grown up with them.... She laughed and told me that I should pray never to jam de craze type.... Few years after, I started seeing what she actually meant( she too is from same area I was praising).

I see that it is as if they mistake salutation with demonstration of it with RESPECT neglecting what respect actually is eg courtesy.... I have seen some not knowing that you don't have to be their close friends before you are greeted .... I have seen those who doesn't know how to use the magical words kids were taught in Nursery school( up to primary 2) which are Please, Sorry, Thank you, Excuse me Pardon as in they deliberately leave it out when they needed to use it profusely ( especially as they claim to champion respect in Nigeria), I have seen how they talk rudely to and behind ( mockingly) to elderly folks, I have seen when their kids refer to those who are 5 and a over years older than them( the kids) by name, this is apart from annoyingly calling anyone who isn't them or Hausa, Igbo.

Nigerians are generally well thought of as being respectful by other African countries irrespective of where u are from.
Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by zomby(m): 11:44pm On Apr 28, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

Zombie,

Your decision to bow down, lie down and kneel down to greet fellow human beings like you is shameful. It is my duty to remind you that your Ancestors were once forced to bow down, lie down and kneel down by their controllers, and they in turn indoctrinated their offsprings that it is a sign of 'respect' and there is no dictionary on this plane of existence that defines kneeling down, lying down and bowing down as signs of respect but can be described as sign of defeat, sign of a begger and sign of the controlled.

Do not continue this custom for the sake of your grandkids. Those people you bow down for, your own grandfathers were also bowing down for their grand fathers. Are you pondering what I am pondering? Remember that this is intra-tribal so I am not stating that other tribes are insulting you, but it is your own controllers within your tribes that are manipulating you.

Just like many folks here, I’m struggling to get your point, as you are all over the place.
My point is: How hard is it to simply embrace your beliefs or whatever works for you and allow others to embrace their culture?
This absurd mentality of thinking your beliefs or views are superior than others’ is one of the main reasons why the igbos are labeled “CHRONIC LOSERS”
It is ok for 2 parties to see the same things differently; everyone has different backgrounds different experience and every culture is unique to individuals’ beliefs. Attempting to debase others’ culture or beliefs is super ignorant. I can’t understand how anyone could spend so much time attempting to convince others that his beliefs are superb…It is either you’re super uninformed or completely lost.
The formula is live and let’s others live.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Atiku Reacts To The Death Of Three Madonna University Students / Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State / Meet Gboty, Dino Malaye's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.