Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo (52444 Views)

Nigerians Troop Out To Greet Tinubu After He Prayed At Lagos Central Mosque / Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) / 2023 Presidency: I Can't Disown Tinubu - Emir Of Kastina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by TheBillyonaire: 1:25am On Apr 29, 2023
zomby:

Just like many folks here, I’m struggling to get your point, as you are all over the place.
My point is: How hard it is to simply embrace your beliefs or whatever works for you and allow others to embrace their culture?
This absurd mentality of thinking your beliefs or views are superior than others’ is one of the main reasons why the igbos are labeled “CHRONIC LOSERS”
It is ok for 2 parties to see the same things differently; everyone has different backgrounds different experience and every culture is unique to individuals’ beliefs. Attempting to debase others’ culture or beliefs is super ignorant. I can’t understand how anyone could spend so much time attempting to convince others that his beliefs are superb…It is either you’re super uninformed or completely lost.
The formula is live and let’s others live.

I am not Igbo, why are you insulting Igbos.
Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by zomby(m): 3:29am On Apr 29, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

I am not Igbo, why are you insulting Igbos.
Yeah, I know.
The 3rd mainland bridge belongs to my girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by correctguy101(m): 3:38am On Apr 29, 2023
zomby:

Just like many folks here, I’m struggling to get your point, as you are all over the place.
My point is: How hard is it to simply embrace your beliefs or whatever works for you and allow others to embrace their culture?
This absurd mentality of thinking your beliefs or views are superior than others’ is one of the main reasons why the igbos are labeled “CHRONIC LOSERS”
It is ok for 2 parties to see the same things differently; everyone has different backgrounds different experience and every culture is unique to individuals’ beliefs. Attempting to debase others’ culture or beliefs is super ignorant. I can’t understand how anyone could spend so much time attempting to convince others that his beliefs are superb…It is either you’re super uninformed or completely lost.
The formula is live and let’s others live.

All you said is right and proper.

But in reality, that formula of live and let's live is a pipe dream.

Look around you and you'll understand...
Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by Ilekokonit: 3:59am On Apr 29, 2023
Reinaldo:
While insulting people she's supposed to be serving on social media

True talk.

I saw her mocking a guy on social media for not having up to 100 followers on twitter a few days ago and although the guy insulted her first, I was left pondering how petty some of the people in power in Nigeria are and thinking that a lot of those they call the common man/woman will do a better job than these crop in high offices.

And when I now see her kneeling down to greet Tinubu and the Emir when she bloody well knows there are cameras around, she is partly playing to the gallery and partly asking for a place in Tinubu's cabinet.

Like the Yoruba's say, Idobale kiin se iwa (prostrating to greet someone is not a sign that you have good character).

Ask those men who took their once respectful wives abroad the kain unadulterated shege those same wives turned round to show them after a few years then you will know that really some people can pretend until they get what they want. Afterall, Eni maa mu obo ni lati she bi obo (if you wan catch monkey, you have to behave like a monkey).

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by orisa37: 4:07am On Apr 29, 2023
ODU-DU-IWA IS A JIGSAW PUZZLE.
JUST LIKE WE SAW OBJ "DOBALE" BEFORE OONI BUT ALWAYS STAND UPRIGHT TO WARN GEJ, PMB ETCETERA.
Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by orisa37: 4:13am On Apr 29, 2023
THE EMIR IS GANDUJE MADE.
TINUBU IS PRESIDENT ELECT.
Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by Vulcan24(m): 8:02am On Apr 29, 2023
Public officials should not engage in genuflecting in public except they know they are off camera. Nigeria is just a land mass full of magical rubbish.
No standards for anything except to display loyalty for profit
Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by dangotesmummy: 8:27am On Apr 29, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
Personal goals for food on the table, money in the storage and employment.
she's a Yoruba woman and that is the way Yorubas greet the elderly.stop bringing this daft woke narrative into something as basic as human conduct
Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by Arewagang: 8:54am On Apr 29, 2023
Olachase:
No be new thing na our culture ❤️❤️

May God bless the Yorubas anywhere they are 🤲 🤲

Which culture?
Pretentious culture of fake respect
Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by TheBillyonaire: 11:39am On Apr 29, 2023
zomby:

Yeah, I know.
The 3rd mainland bridge belongs to my girlfriend.

Have you considered a therapist?
Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by Tochj(m): 1:07pm On Apr 29, 2023
Abike left her duty post just to greet
Nigerian students are stranded in the middle of nowhere while she is here.
Misplaced priority
Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by richie240: 3:39pm On Apr 29, 2023
If one does enuff digging, one will find out dt over 70% of those 'northerners' are d self-proclaimed 'african jews' who specialize in impersonation- either of products or humans.
#Dhur!
HNICEARTH:
Female version of elruffy. They know nothing but bigotry and eye service. She has started blocking northerners on twitter, the thing dey even shock them shocked
This woman go deal with pantami if he mistakenly cross her path during Tinublu's presidency
Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by HNICEARTH: 11:06pm On Apr 29, 2023
richie240:
If one does enuff digging, one will find out dt over 70% of those 'northerners' are d self-proclaimed 'african jews' who specialize in impersonation- either of products or humans.
#Dhur!

Tell that to pantami and waspapping.
While some people have grey matter in their cranium, agbados have dusa in theirs. Jahili kawai!
Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by zomby(m): 3:24pm On May 01, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

Have you considered a therapist?
Yes, I have.
Can you volunteer your sister for a session?
Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by Christistruth03: 6:45pm On May 02, 2023
grin
Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by DonroxyII: 6:18pm On May 03, 2023
BloomingDale:
Yes, North West and South West together with North Central West (Niger, Kwara and Kogi West) will form one country in the future.
The entire Nigeria is One Indivisible Country !

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kiddwaya's Mum, Susan Waya Declares Interest In Becoming Benue Governor (Photo) / Atiku Reacts To The Death Of Three Madonna University Students / Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.