Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu (24302 Views)

Akinwumi Adesina: We’ll Support Tinubu, Afdb To Open New Bank In Nigeria / 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku / 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by TheGift: 2:31pm On Apr 29, 2023
hdaveyork:

Daily Post

No force? Not even the force of justice?
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by TheGift: 2:33pm On Apr 29, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Sense is getting to some people by fire by force.
You negotiate for power, you make concessions where necessary, you don't create nsogbu nsogbu to get it.

You are speaking from a tribalistic, not a nationalistic perspective, which is what is keeping this country backward.
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by Medalb: 2:33pm On Apr 29, 2023
The real ohanaeze,Igbo kwenu
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by Thomasankara(m): 2:34pm On Apr 29, 2023
[/color]U forget say Tinubu get igbo for eem family,just dey play😂😂😂[color=#770077]
plumcomm:
We no want attachment,make una dey una day.
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by toprealman: 2:36pm On Apr 29, 2023
How can a mortal being control something beyond them. Do these guys understand the meaning of "force" let alone setting up boundaries for ithese "forces" to act?
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by TemplarLandry: 2:37pm On Apr 29, 2023
I'm so sorry if my comment was insensitive to you, I was simply airing my personal opinion. I got you bro.💜
TheGift:

You are speaking from a tribalistic, not a nationalistic perspective, which is what is keeping this country backward.
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by Image123(m): 2:38pm On Apr 29, 2023
The funniest joke of the weekend. Sense must come by fire or force.
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by FLYFIRE(m): 2:40pm On Apr 29, 2023
Tinubu WILL NEVER RULE Nigeria even if they swear him in. HE WILL RETURN THE CERTIFICATE OF RETURN
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by Image123(m): 2:40pm On Apr 29, 2023
TheGift:

And Obi your local champion is nationalistic right? Keep playing.

2 Likes

Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by Image123(m): 2:41pm On Apr 29, 2023
FLYFIRE:
Tinubu WILL NEVER RULE Nigeria

Wake up and stop acting like a programmed z.
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by colestephan86: 2:42pm On Apr 29, 2023
hdaveyork:

Daily Post
A man that wasn't supported during the election
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by BluntCrazeMan: 2:42pm On Apr 29, 2023
TemplarLandry:
You negotiate for power, you make concessions where necessary, you don't create nsogbu nsogbu to get it.
You guys are so unstable..

You said that the Igbos are Tribal Bigots..

But these Ohaneze guys had NEVER been tribal in their submissions.

So, what are you guys actually saying.??
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by FLYFIRE(m): 2:42pm On Apr 29, 2023
Image123:

Wake up and stop acting like a programmed z.
LET US WATCH TO SEE
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by Image123(m): 2:44pm On Apr 29, 2023
FLYFIRE:

LET US WATCH TO SEE

It will be LIVE on TV, stay close to a big screen plasma TV, God is not a man.
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by TemplarLandry: 2:45pm On Apr 29, 2023
I'm so sorry if I struck a nerve.
I'm sorry if I stroked your ego.💜

BluntCrazeMan:
You guys are so unstable..

You said that the Igbos are Tribal Bigots..

But these Ohaneze guys had never been tribal in their submissions.

So, what are you guys actually saying.??
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by FLYFIRE(m): 2:46pm On Apr 29, 2023
Image123:

It will be LIVE on TV, stay close to a big screen plasma TV, God is not a man.
God is NOT A CHEAT. EVEN if they swear Tinubu in on 29 May 2023, he WILL NEVER rule Nigeria.
TAKE THIS TO THE BANK
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by fredoooooo: 2:46pm On Apr 29, 2023
E jebi grin
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by famology(m): 2:46pm On Apr 29, 2023
Obidients how una dey?
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by Thegamingorca(m): 2:47pm On Apr 29, 2023
ORIAYO70:

That rejection occurs only in Ur dream, u r wailing that Biden did not congratulate him, yet he did what else do u want

If u like wail till tomorrow...

Saul tried his best several times trying to bring David down yet he was unable until he pays with his dear life.. keep wailing.

grin grin nah tinubu be David lol! Abeg no insult some biblical characters
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by Donedeal1(m): 2:48pm On Apr 29, 2023
Remains pa

Adebanjo

Time is running out.
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by ozo13(m): 2:50pm On Apr 29, 2023
meolaniyi:
Tinubu still spending his cash for acceptance and legitimacy.
Keep deluding yourself. Tinubu has been rejected by reasonable Nigerian by holding a mandate that does not belong to him.

Isiguzo is a guyman.
may be Atiku cheated Obi to have came second after Tinubu.
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by ORIAYO70(m): 2:52pm On Apr 29, 2023
Thegamingorca:

grin grin nah tinubu be David lol! Abeg no insult some biblical characters

I no say na Tinubu be David is just an expression, 80per of igbos r xtian but Dem no dey hear or read where Jesus talk about loving ones neighbor... They r resentful.

Mathew 22.39

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by BluntCrazeMan: 2:52pm On Apr 29, 2023
TemplarLandry:
I'm so sorry if I struck a nerve.
I'm sorry if I stroked your ego.💜

Come Again.??
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by ORIAYO70(m): 2:54pm On Apr 29, 2023
simfrost90210:

Wahala no dey finish oo grin grin grin
Who is Saul and who is David?
Do your background checks properly oo

Its an expression, when Saul Pursue David to loose him life, I did not say Tinubu na David...

Leave Tinubu alone, even Obi is not the Messiah, only Jesus

Some of u trust obi pass Jesus haba
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by matm: 2:55pm On Apr 29, 2023
The court has d final say let no one boast
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by Christian36: 2:55pm On Apr 29, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Hope your fellow Yor*ba will do thesame thing when it is not their turn because I remembered how they spread propaganda just to make sure Gej lose the election and I also remembered how they carried propaganda that Igbos want to take over Lagos just because they wanted APC governor to continue. It has been their way to spread propaganda just to get what they want. One day, monkey will go market, he will not return. One of the reasons for the civil war was as a result of their propaganda.
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by phemybof(m): 2:56pm On Apr 29, 2023

Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by simfrost90210: 2:57pm On Apr 29, 2023
ORIAYO70:

Its an expression, when Saul Pursue David to loose him life, I did not say Tinubu na David...

Leave Tinubu alone, even Obi is not the Messiah, only Jesus

Some of u trust obi pass Jesus haba

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I didn't mention Obi or Tinubu ooo
My question is, "According to your expression, who is classified as David and who is classified as Saul?" SIMPLE
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by JaySmart4422: 2:59pm On Apr 29, 2023
An Igbo man is the enemy of an Igbo man

No unity
No togetherness
No love
No support

Na where money dey Thier support dey.

I wish it was not so

Cos same lack of unity is what is keeping nnamdi kanu in prison

Which other region will not allow their own to stay this long

1 Like

Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by ORIAYO70(m): 3:01pm On Apr 29, 2023
simfrost90210:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I didn't mention Obi or Tinubu ooo
My question is, "According to your expression, who is classified as David and who is classified as Saul?" SIMPLE

I can't laff either, sebi u understand the logic kindly fill in the gap.
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by Ijaya123: 3:02pm On Apr 29, 2023
meolaniyi:
Tinubu still spending his cash for acceptance and legitimacy.
Keep deluding yourself. Tinubu has been rejected by reasonable Nigerian by holding a mandate that does not belong to him.

Isiguzo is a guyman.

Keep crying and lamenting. same thing you did in the last 8 years. Another 8 years of Tinubu presidency will soon pass you by.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari & Dangote Sign 7 Bilateral Agreements With King Mohammad Of Morocco(pics) / Grisly Photos: Nigerian Niger Delta: The Shame Of A Nation / Photos From Onari Duke's Birthday Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.