Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu (24266 Views)

Akinwumi Adesina: We’ll Support Tinubu, Afdb To Open New Bank In Nigeria / 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku / 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by MetaPhysical: 1:59pm On Apr 29, 2023
grin grin grin grin

Ohanaeze is funny. Watch what i say here, they will soon pack all Ezes in SE in a bus to go visit President-elect Tinubu.

After the visit you will begin to see in newspapers that Ibos gave Tinubu most support and votes in entire South. They mint lies at will.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by mukshin(m): 2:00pm On Apr 29, 2023
They will never learn their lesson because of the hatred they have in their heart.

Watch and read closely their comments here alone if educated ones can be doing shit to others.

thesicilian:

The whole campaign process was quite surprising to me I must say. I mean, these are people generally known as being naturally gifted in terms of business sense, but when it came down to selling one of their own products they chose to shove him down our throats with threats, insults and intimidation instead of diplomacy and negotiation.
I hope they indeed learn their lessons and get that much needed structure before the next election.

3 Likes

Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by bolacode: 2:01pm On Apr 29, 2023
Eeba!
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by oxygeng: 2:02pm On Apr 29, 2023
Men sounding like they are God.
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by Guyman01: 2:02pm On Apr 29, 2023
thesicilian:

The whole campaign process was quite surprising to me I must say. I mean, these are people generally known as being naturally gifted in terms of business sense, but when it came down to selling one of their own products they chose to shove him down our throats with threats, insults and intimidation instead of diplomacy and negotiation.
I hope they indeed learn their lessons and get that much needed structure before the next election.
Getat, tribalists like you will always remain bigots as long as its ab Igbo man except when you are in danger like those stranded in Sudan you will change your tone
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by BJanta: 2:02pm On Apr 29, 2023
meolaniyi:
Tinubu still spending his cash for acceptance and legitimacy.
Keep deluding yourself. Tinubu has been rejected by reasonable Nigerian by holding a mandate that does not belong to him.

Isiguzo is a guyman.

You people like to ĺive on delusion. You never come to terms with realities. Tinubu DOES NOT need acceptance from anybody, far, far less an Igbo man .Of what importance is that? And you always like to gather nebulous and fake crowd around yourselves to deceive yourselves. Who are your so-called 'reasonable Nigerians ' . Empty statement to fool yourself.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by 77up(m): 2:03pm On Apr 29, 2023
These ones are getting back their senses already grin
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by mukshin(m): 2:03pm On Apr 29, 2023
Foolish people.
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by TemplarLandry: 2:03pm On Apr 29, 2023
We share same views.
thesicilian:

1 Like

Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by respect80(m): 2:03pm On Apr 29, 2023
Not wishing BAT death but Ohaneze should not forget that death is also a force on its own.
Every human should always remember death when making any authoritative statements.
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by foleskay(m): 2:03pm On Apr 29, 2023
A beg I need 500. I'm in a mess rt now. Not got paid since march..and also stranded somwhere rn. I need help pls. Any amount plss.
9.0..50..62..39..49. Palmpay. Pls god help
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by GUNITGuy: 2:05pm On Apr 29, 2023
CondenseMilk:
One of the ass licker in Igboland
What do you want Yorubas to call those that supported obi ;obj, Afenifere, pa Adebanjo, Apapa
Or the Adelekes that supported Atiku wetin make we call them ....

2 Likes

Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by Drone95(m): 2:05pm On Apr 29, 2023
Why running while no one is pursuing you na? grin
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by shegra58: 2:09pm On Apr 29, 2023
hdaveyork:

Daily Post
God love Jagaban his grace dey shine upon him

When your enemy don't have choice than to celebrate and support you

1 Like

Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by Eastlandx: 2:09pm On Apr 29, 2023
thesicilian:

TemplarLandry:
Sense is getting to some people by fire by force.
You negotiate for power, you make concessions where necessary, you don't create nsogbu nsogbu to get it.

Use your Brain,this Fake statement did not Originate from Ohaneze but rather from A political Jobber Called Isiguzoro
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by Sleekfingers: 2:10pm On Apr 29, 2023
CondenseMilk:
One of the ass licker in Igboland

Must everyone support who you support?
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by simfrost90210: 2:11pm On Apr 29, 2023
sad my fear is not about BAT being sworn in as the President come May 29th as nothing good is expected from him.. What's mind boggling is the fact that his vice is a terrorist and his death (BAT death) is by the corner and when he passes, it's automatically a terrorist that'll be acting in his place and sworn in later on..
Start envisioning what Nigeria will become from that very moment of BAT's demise, it'll be like the great tribulation the Bible has talked about which many will be sunk in its ocean..

Think, Oh ye Nairalanders!!!
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by prof22(m): 2:11pm On Apr 29, 2023
Come collect am nah.
meolaniyi:
Tinubu still spending his cash for acceptance and legitimacy.
Keep deluding yourself. Tinubu has been rejected by reasonable Nigerian by holding a mandate that does not belong to him.

Isiguzo is a guyman.
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by LOVEALAIGBO: 2:11pm On Apr 29, 2023
This website does not treat all sides equally! Look up at the top of this page, you’ll see a hidden post. PROUDIGBO replied a comment mocking Igbos’ and in a few seconds it was hit by the so called ‘anti spambot’! Cynics may say it’s a convenient way to silence certain monikers whose opinions are not liked but don’t contravene any of the forums rules.
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by Sleekfingers: 2:11pm On Apr 29, 2023
hdaveyork:

Daily Post

1 2 3 ....they will start attacking him now
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by Burruchaga71(m): 2:12pm On Apr 29, 2023
Cash n Carry Ohaneze. The great Igbos would never remain in this country where Ahmed Tinubu is the leader.

NEVER!!
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by BJanta: 2:13pm On Apr 29, 2023
chuose:
Fake News

Ohaneze will never support a Drug Baron that will turn nija into a narco state.

When all Ibo men are into drug trade and every family in Iboland has one or more representatives in Indian or South African prisons serving long jail terms for hard drug offences

1 Like

Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by VEHINTOLAR: 2:15pm On Apr 29, 2023
God of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu do it for me too o ! Put my enemies in a situation in which they'll have no choice other than to support me and be under me ! You did it for Joseph in the Bible,you are doing it presently in the life of our incoming President, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, dear father in heaven, Jehovah,do it for me too now,now,now in Jesus name,amen !

3 Likes

Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by SKIBiNSKI(m): 2:16pm On Apr 29, 2023
Ofcourse, Tiifnunu will be sweared in by the same corrupt eye neck and their all other corrupt lying tiiffing politician cohorts. wink

Every rat tag kangaroo group who calls themselves Ohanaeze and Okechukwu isi hunger thinks they are speaking for the whole region. grin who appointed them speaker of Igbos i don't know.
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by ComeToJesus: 2:16pm On Apr 29, 2023
A bank credit notification alert can turn a pope to a villainous bloke like Evans the kidnapper..

This one has just received an alert..the amount was so big that the alert sounded like a thunder..
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by Cutehector(m): 2:19pm On Apr 29, 2023
And if God decides to do so, will ohanaeze go and question God?
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by Paretomaster1(m): 2:24pm On Apr 29, 2023
hdaveyork:
Some Evil Minds Will Still Call Them TRIBAL BIGOTS

Of Course they are tribal bigots...after failling in all attempts to bring Jagaban down... They are now that their is no way for them, they r not stylishly looking for a way to reap where they did not sow... Ko joooor.
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by AdolfHitlerxXx: 2:27pm On Apr 29, 2023
HHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

These guys are total cowards.

I knew they would shiver in the presence of TINUBU grin grin grin grin
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by SKIBiNSKI(m): 2:27pm On Apr 29, 2023
LOVEALAIGBO:
This website does not treat all sides equally! Look up at the top of this page, you’ll see a hidden post. PROUDIGBO replied a comment mocking Igbos’ and in a few seconds it was hit by the so called ‘anti spambot’! Cynics may say it’s a convenient way to silence certain monikers whose opinions are not liked but don’t contravene any of the forums rules.

This forum is a biased and ethnophobic i have ever been on, forum run by biggoted tribalistic goons who calls themselves mods. grin forum where one is forced to accept that their are muzllem before one can comment on muzzlem topics. grin you watch, this comment will be hidden and hit also.

1 Like

Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by YazirHefner: 2:28pm On Apr 29, 2023
Jesu
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by richmond500: 2:29pm On Apr 29, 2023
Captain8:
So igbos aka piri ama abu has finally dump obi case and to followed Tinubu?
Chai! So upon all the boasting! well they are piri ama abu though.
im not sure what you are trying to say.
But shouldn't it be piri ama apu?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oyetola Appoints Oyinkansola, Femi Akande Wife As Personal Assistant To Husband / Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State / How Nigeria ‘lost’ Hundreds Of Generals To Early Retirement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.