Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu (24298 Views)

Akinwumi Adesina: We’ll Support Tinubu, Afdb To Open New Bank In Nigeria / 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku / 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by MrAgbako: 5:05pm On Apr 29, 2023
Omo 😂
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by hdaveyork(m): 5:05pm On Apr 29, 2023
crixlight2:

I believe one day very soon , Igbo will lead this country, I have been thinking how We got to this level of hatred for the Igbos...... it is really sad

It always got me weak, am sure its nigerian leaders that are impossing such hatred, and me i don't know why,
A house that will be rented out for 100k to other tribes will be rented out to igbos on the amount of 500k...its really breaking me down.
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by Gbogbowa: 5:07pm On Apr 29, 2023
thesicilian:

The whole campaign process was quite surprising to me I must say. I mean, these are people generally known as being naturally gifted in terms of business sense, but when it came down to selling one of their own products they chose to shove him down our throats with threats, insults and intimidation instead of diplomacy and negotiation.
I hope they indeed learn their lessons and get that much needed structure before the next election.
they dont need any structure Obi won the election neatly but yakubu rigged it in favour of BAT. All of you supporting Bat will suffer when the time come just as you suffer during buhari. This regime is the first time in my life i saw yoruba begging to eat
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by MrAgbako: 5:07pm On Apr 29, 2023
madridguy:
grin grin grin
me self weak😂😂😂
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by Tukpa8: 5:16pm On Apr 29, 2023
richmond500:
im not sure what you are trying to say.
But shouldn't it be piri ama apu?
same thing....just dialect differences

Apu and Abu mean same thing.
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by BJanta: 5:18pm On Apr 29, 2023
hero2000:

If you are rigged in, you don't mind rejection.

Those who support the electoral fraud will suffer the most in a BAT presidency. But their suffering is not our goal. Obi is coming....

Go on living in your delusions and illusions. Nigerians have moved forward leaving you in your abject and implacable despondency, sorrow and grief which are all your deserved wages for your uncontrolled bestial and cruel disdain, envy and hatred for progress and prosperity of others. And for your collective political deadness.

1 Like

Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by UnabashedIPOB: 5:19pm On Apr 29, 2023
People interested in their stomach infrastructure are just looking out for their own personal interests!
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by DMerciful(m): 5:23pm On Apr 29, 2023
Obi won this election and the court would restore his mandate
thesicilian:

The whole campaign process was quite surprising to me I must say. I mean, these are people generally known as being naturally gifted in terms of business sense, but when it came down to selling one of their own products they chose to shove him down our throats with threats, insults and intimidation instead of diplomacy and negotiation.
I hope they indeed learn their lessons and get that much needed structure before the next election.
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by javaguru: 5:24pm On Apr 29, 2023
Nonsense ohaneze
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by DMerciful(m): 5:24pm On Apr 29, 2023
You'll know who is Saul soon enough
ORIAYO70:

That rejection occurs only in Ur dream, u r wailing that Biden did not congratulate him, yet he did what else do u want

If u like wail till tomorrow...

Saul tried his best several times trying to bring David down yet he was unable until he pays with his dear life.. keep wailing.
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by onuman: 5:39pm On Apr 29, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Sense is getting to some people by fire by force.
You negotiate for power, you make concessions where necessary, you don't create nsogbu nsogbu to get it.

No force will...

Not even death?
And you believed that a saner human being who was not paid to say such a thing would say no force can stop somebody from doing something?
And you had no senses to recognise a paid political propaganda of falsehood when you see one.

Leader of Ohaneze Nd'Igbo just died about two months ago. They have not elected a new leadership.

Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by Ezehillary(m): 5:41pm On Apr 29, 2023
Imagine
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by bayplus: 6:32pm On Apr 29, 2023
ORIAYO70:

That rejection occurs only in Ur dream, u r wailing that Biden did not congratulate him, yet he did what else do u want

If u like wail till tomorrow...

Saul tried his best several times trying to bring David down yet he was unable until he pays with his dear life.. keep wailing.

🤣🤣🤣
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by ofuonyebi: 6:32pm On Apr 29, 2023
yes, you can say that again jooo...
afterall, those who knows the sweetness of a perper-soup always want to have a plate

only fools and self deceivers like the Obi supporters ans Atifkus will keep wailing on the corridors
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by mvem(m): 6:36pm On Apr 29, 2023
Mitchy49:
You guys have started again? Later you will come out to debunk this. You guys are a bunch of joke
same way Afenifere has like 2 blocks
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by Walamide: 6:39pm On Apr 29, 2023
Ohaneze distancing themselves from sore losers. Success has many friends really

1 Like

Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by bayplus: 6:40pm On Apr 29, 2023
simfrost90210:
sad my fear is not about BAT being sworn in as the President come May 29th as nothing good is expected from him.. What's mind boggling is the fact that his vice is a terrorist and his death (BAT death) is by the corner and when he passes, it's automatically a terrorist that'll be acting in his place and sworn in later on..
Start envisioning what Nigeria will become from that very moment of BAT's demise, it'll be like the great tribulation the Bible has talked about which many will be sunk in its ocean..

Think, Oh ye Nairalanders!!!

Angel of Death!

Weldone continue to prophesise death for your brethren.

Hatred kills faster than cancer. You may likely die before them. As you wish them death, same will be your lots.
Whatever you wish others will get to you too.
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by Adrian98(m): 6:55pm On Apr 29, 2023
Lol. Everybody dey find their belle

1 Like

Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by tabaralph: 6:57pm On Apr 29, 2023
hdaveyork:

Daily Post

Obidients will come for this man with all their strength now
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by Obaaderemi2: 7:18pm On Apr 29, 2023
ekolobaba:

Opelenge how far nau? Hehehehe
This is meaningless to me. Who is this please?
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by Alexghost(m): 7:33pm On Apr 29, 2023
It’s been an amazing evening, an incredible time with the Spring Fm, as we discussed lots and lots of things. It’s an amazing month we stepping into with historic events expected. Justice to be served, the ICC once again at the rescue. Many who doubted would have their doubts cleared. Those who celebrated false victory would have their hopes Dashed.
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by Alexghost(m): 7:34pm On Apr 29, 2023
We give our sincere appreciation to the ICC who have concluded their investigation. All facts and figures have been verified and established. Mr Ahmed T.B would be shocked on May29th. It would be Historic and this is an event that’s never been seen anywhere in the world. You saw this here first. Save this post and make reference. Always remember to protect yourselves, above you, you must remain alive to witness what is about to happen.......
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by Enemyofpeace: 7:49pm On Apr 29, 2023
They've abandoned their own son

1 Like

Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by Enemyofpeace: 7:51pm On Apr 29, 2023
Alexghost:
We give our sincere appreciation
to
the ICC who have concluded their
investigation. All facts and figures
have been verified and
established.
Mr Ahmed T.B would be shocked
on
May29th. It would be Historic and
this is an event that’s never been
seen anywhere in the world. You
saw this here first. Save this post
and make reference. Always
remember to protect yourselves,
above you, you must remain alive
to witness what is about to
happen.......
nothing dey happen. Tinubu May 29 is a goal
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by LottiOk: 7:51pm On Apr 29, 2023
Plz umunne umuigbo both wityh 9ja & in diaspora fueling dis animosity & hate to plz plz plz reign it in 4 now. It's obvious whatever aim u guys think it'll achieve is not fesible. D election av cum & gone, winner declared & d best we can do is 2 move on, restrategize, build bridges,gain allies & cum back stronger in 2027. Only death can stop Jagaban 4rm beign swore in so lies, propaganda,denials, deception, insults & curses will only attract response 4rm his side till it gets 2 violent confrontations.

Plz U guys av bin using ur method 4 d past 8yrs & it has brought nothing but hate, disdain, contempt, sorrow,tears & blood 2 Umuigbo & cursed our peaceful lands with chaos & barbaric bloodletting dat was never before seen or heard of in d history Alaigbo.

Biko umunnem obi unu da juo, let's go home & restrategize. Let's heal ourselves 4rm within, let's rebrand our approach, infuse more diplomacy, regain d trust of our allies, try 2 win over new allies. Let us show dem dat we don't need 2 b @ d center b4 we start creating a prosperous society free of cutting corners,based on equity, fairness & justice & whr peaceful coexistence thrives.

I know dis my submission won't go down with most of u alrdy radicalized, but u guys can alrdy see dat u've bin beaten & ders nothing u can do bout it. U don't av any strong allies or weight both within or in diaspora dat can assist u in stopping Jagaban 4rm becoming president so, instd of wasting time antagonizing him 4 8yrs & earn us more unnecessary backlash & indignation, y don't we try doing something similar 2 what I proposed ❓

4 those who wud cum with d usual trademark Ipob indoctrinated drivil of insults,curses,threats, name calling, gaslighting brainwashing stance, plz propose a better approach Dan mine & d 1 currently in play now, dat wud yield d most favorable outcum beneficial 2 Umuigbo.

Onye nwere nti, ya Nuru.
Ya gazeri Umuigbo
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by Enemyofpeace: 7:51pm On Apr 29, 2023
Alexghost:
It’s been an amazing evening, an
incredible time with the Spring
Fm,
as we discussed lots and lots of
things. It’s an amazing month we
stepping into with historic events
expected. Justice to be served, the
ICC once again at the rescue. Many
who doubted would have their
doubts cleared. Those who
celebrated false victory would
have
their hopes Dashed.
yinmu
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by plaindealer: 7:55pm On Apr 29, 2023
Poor pandora..

Life no balance at all...

grin grin grin

Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by GreyLaw(m): 7:56pm On Apr 29, 2023
thesicilian:

Hypocrite! Buhari was shoved down the throat of Nigerians. Jonathan and those who supported him were threatened. APC publicly espoused a parallel government, which professor Osinbajo supported live on channels TV. Those supporting Obi and Datti did what they did to stay in the struggle. Many of you are wicked and can kill. You didnit in the Lagos gubernatorial elections, beating, maiming and killing some with the attendant ethnic slurs just to have your way.

Someone should always challenge your wicked and divisive one-sided stories for the sake of posterity. I am yet to see people as backward as many of you Nigerians. You stink! How all of you gather to hate others is unbelievable. You all supported Buhari's disastrous leadership for 8 years so he could hand over to Tinubu and expect people to keep quiet?
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by thesicilian: 10:30pm On Apr 29, 2023
Gbogbowa:
they dont need any structure Obi won the election neatly but yakubu rigged it in favour of BAT. All of you supporting Bat will suffer when the time come just as you suffer during buhari. This regime is the first time in my life i saw yoruba begging to eat
DMerciful:
Obi won this election and the court would restore his mandate
Yeah. And I'm the next in line for the British crown.
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by thesicilian: 10:32pm On Apr 29, 2023
onuman:

Cheap piece of senseless blackmail on the Igbo.
Just negodo, look at Buhari and Tinubu, the two persons your much-vaunted political acumen threw up as president since 2015. Igbos have refused such persons as best that can emerge from Nigeria.

By every measure in the world, your tribe is not more politically savvy than the Igbo
From your tribe's politics
in 8 years, Buhari made Nigeria become the POVERTY CAPITAL OF THE WORLD.
Perhaps, next 8 years, if Tinubu becomes president, Nigeria will become the MISERY CAPITAL OF THE WORLD. You beat the chest that your tribe is better than the Igbo in politics of winning Aso Rock. Why Igbo and people like you should belong to one country must be most annoying to every Igbo.
If the same Obi you people condemned as a governor was the best you people could offer, then you have yourselves to blame for the outcome of the election
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by thesicilian: 10:34pm On Apr 29, 2023
Eastlandx:

Use your Brain,this Fake statement did not Originate from Ohaneze but rather from A political Jobber Called Isiguzoro
Yeah. Anybody who doesn't align with your rhetoric is immediately disowned and discredited. Tell me something new
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by thesicilian: 10:37pm On Apr 29, 2023
mukshin:
They will never learn their lesson because of the hatred they have in their heart.

Watch and read closely their comments here alone if educated ones can be doing shit to others.

Well, I've never seen any one who doesn't learn from experience going far in life. They'll keep failing until they change their ways.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla / Capital Release For Budget 2016 Begins Today / #EndSARS: Segun "Segalink" Awosanya Mocks Ambode Over SARS Killing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.