Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,245 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu (24300 Views)

Akinwumi Adesina: We’ll Support Tinubu, Afdb To Open New Bank In Nigeria / 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku / 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by simfrost90210: 3:06pm On Apr 29, 2023
ORIAYO70:

I can't laff either, sebi u understand the logic kindly fill in the gap.

Peace..
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by Akungitit: 3:08pm On Apr 29, 2023
IPOB are beginning to know their place.

3 Likes

Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by Akungitit: 3:09pm On Apr 29, 2023
FLYFIRE:
Tinubu WILL NEVER RULE Nigeria even if they swear him in. HE WILL RETURN THE CERTIFICATE OF RETURN
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by Akungitit: 3:10pm On Apr 29, 2023
If you're still dreaming of someone from the SE being a president of Nigeria please forget it,it will never happen.
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 3:18pm On Apr 29, 2023
zlol

1 Like

Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by ORIAYO70(m): 3:18pm On Apr 29, 2023
simfrost90210:

Peace..

Peace be upon us.
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by Timmi: 3:21pm On Apr 29, 2023
hdaveyork:

Daily Post

Ohaneze is the most confused regional organization in Nigeria, and it’s because as a group they peddle lies and propaganda
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by soil4soil(m): 3:22pm On Apr 29, 2023
hdaveyork:

Daily Post

But one of your son Pita Obi of Ellu p and his guliable followers are saying otherwise.

Can you please tell them to stop wasting their time andd fall in line.

1 Like

Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by Mubiola360: 3:23pm On Apr 29, 2023
meolaniyi:
Tinubu still spending his cash for acceptance and legitimacy.
Keep deluding yourself. Tinubu has been rejected by reasonable Nigerian by holding a mandate that does not belong to him.

Isiguzo is a guyman.
dey play
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by Arabk25: 3:32pm On Apr 29, 2023
Afanifere they talk another thing ohaneze they talk another thing some set of Igbo's are the problem of themselves

1 Like

Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by pacespot(m): 3:39pm On Apr 29, 2023
A CORNfused old Igbo man.

The only people that I take their word for it in this country are the youths.
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by pachigo001(m): 3:47pm On Apr 29, 2023
Ohaneze don buy market from ekpa grin grin
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by onuman: 3:49pm On Apr 29, 2023
hdaveyork:

Daily Post

Leader of Ohaneze nd'Igbo died recently, no new leadership.

APC = FALSEHOOD PROPAGANDA.

Everything about APC and Tinubu is fake.

Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by onuman: 3:53pm On Apr 29, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Sense is getting to some people by fire by force.
You negotiate for power, you make concessions where necessary, you don't create nsogbu nsogbu to get it.

Power is the type you negotiated between 2015 till today which took Nigeria to poverty capital of the world, take other saner Nigerians out of your unpatriotic and stupid negotiations for power.
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by dozymars(m): 3:57pm On Apr 29, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Sense is getting to some people by fire by force.
You negotiate for power, you make concessions where necessary, you don't create nsogbu nsogbu to get it.

Your low IQ is also telling you that its okay for election results to be manipulated. Hypocrisy!

1 Like

Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by hero2000: 4:02pm On Apr 29, 2023
Menclothing:
A United Nigeria we all work towards 2027 is another time for we all
If tinubu fail another person will win
If he perform he will win

You guys can be so infantile in your thinking! So that in 2027, INEC will just write election results as they did in February.

Ko jo!

When will Nigerians be thoughtful? Or are you in support of the Fraud?
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by hero2000: 4:04pm On Apr 29, 2023
simfrost90210:

Wahala no dey finish oo grin grin grin
Who is Saul and who is David?
Do your background checks properly oo
Just throwing names around!

He doesn't know the one he is calling David is actually the Saul!

1 Like

Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by Ojomu6986: 4:05pm On Apr 29, 2023
This set of Ohaneze sabi play naija politics
hdaveyork:

Daily Post
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by onuman: 4:07pm On Apr 29, 2023
thesicilian:

The whole campaign process was quite surprising to me I must say. I mean, these are people generally known as being naturally gifted in terms of business sense, but when it came down to selling one of their own products they chose to shove him down our throats with threats, insults and intimidation instead of diplomacy and negotiation.
I hope they indeed learn their lessons and get that much needed structure before the next election.

Cheap piece of senseless blackmail on the Igbo.
Just negodo, look at Buhari and Tinubu, the two persons your much-vaunted political acumen threw up as president since 2015. Igbos have refused such persons as best that can emerge from Nigeria.

By every measure in the world, your tribe is not more politically savvy than the Igbo
From your tribe's politics:
in 8 years, Buhari made Nigeria become the POVERTY CAPITAL OF THE WORLD.
Perhaps, next 8 years, if Tinubu becomes president, Nigeria will become the MISERY CAPITAL OF THE WORLD. You beat the chest that your tribe is better than the Igbo in politics of winning Aso Rock. Why Igbo and people like you should belong to one country must be most annoying to every Igbo.
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by hero2000: 4:08pm On Apr 29, 2023
BJanta:

You people like to ĺive on delusion. You never come to terms with realities. Tinubu DOES NOT need acceptance from anybody, far, far less an Igbo man .Of what importance is that? And you always like to gather nebulous and fake crowd around yourselves to deceive yourselves. Who are your so-called 'reasonable Nigerians ' . Empty statement to fool yourself.

If you are rigged in, you don't mind rejection.

Those who support the electoral fraud will suffer the most in a BAT presidency. But their suffering is not our goal. Obi is coming....
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by simfrost90210: 4:10pm On Apr 29, 2023
hero2000:

Just throwing names around!

He doesn't know the one he is calling David is actually the Saul!

Thank you oo🤣🤣, My Brother..
That's why i couldn't help but laugh my astonishment away into thin air because he obviously didn't know what he was saying..
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by hero2000: 4:13pm On Apr 29, 2023
simfrost90210:
sad my fear is not about BAT being sworn in as the President come May 29th as nothing good is expected from him.. What's mind boggling is the fact that his vice is a terrorist and his death (BAT death) is by the corner and when he passes, it's automatically a terrorist that'll be acting in his place and sworn in later on..
Start envisioning what Nigeria will become from that very moment of BAT's demise, it'll be like the great tribulation the Bible has talked about which many will be sunk in its ocean..

Think, Oh ye Nairalanders!!!

They eyes are still closed. One may wish that they suffer for supporting the electoral fraud when the APC misrule continues but that is not out goal. Obi is Coming....

1 Like

Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by Jnkay: 4:14pm On Apr 29, 2023
Fake News! Ohaneze has debunked this fake news. Moreover, the person that wrote this piece of trash is more of Judas and not a reorganized member of Ohaneze.
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by simfrost90210: 4:16pm On Apr 29, 2023
hero2000:

They eyes are still closed. One may wish that they suffer for supporting the electoral fraud when the APC misrule continues but that is not out goal. Obi is Coming....

wink wink
For The First Time On This Thread, Someone Is Visualizing My Visualization In Actualization..

Your Face Show, My Brother
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by hero2000: 4:17pm On Apr 29, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:
God of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu do it for me too o ! Put my enemies in a situation in which they'll have no choice other than to support me and be under me ! You did it for Joseph in the Bible,you are doing it presently in the life of our incoming President, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, dear father in heaven, Jehovah,do it for me too now,now,now in Jesus name,amen !

Putting 'God' of Tinubu and Jesus in the same statement is an perfect example of NOT KNOWING what one is doing.
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by mordred44: 4:22pm On Apr 29, 2023
Corporate picture
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by pfadom: 4:32pm On Apr 29, 2023
That's your problem!!! How does it affect other Nigerians and Mr President-elect? You may sublime or disappear once he's sworn in as president.

We are in for a glorious Nigeria. Continue to mourn your loss till 2027.

meolaniyi:
Tinubu still spending his cash for acceptance and legitimacy.
Keep deluding yourself. Tinubu has been rejected by reasonable Nigerian by holding a mandate that does not belong to him.

Isiguzo is a guyman.
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by VEHINTOLAR: 4:35pm On Apr 29, 2023
hero2000:

Putting 'God' of Tinubu and Jesus in the same statement is an perfect example of NOT KNOWING what one is doing.

By their utterances we shall know them,losers ! Only a fool repeats same process over time and expects to get a different result ! The same religious card you mumu attempted to fly but came crashing on your empty heads during the last election is what you're still talking about here again,what a shame !

As for me and my households,we have left Egypt with Tinubu;the promised land is our destination ! Wailers like you lots can go back to Egypt, who cares ?! God of Tinubu,who puts his enemies under his feet,that same God will perform same wonder in my own life too in JESUS MIGHTY NAME, amen !
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by Image123(m): 4:41pm On Apr 29, 2023
FLYFIRE:

God is NOT A CHEAT. EVEN if they swear Tinubu in on 29 May 2023, he WILL NEVER rule Nigeria.
TAKE THIS TO THE BANK

Don't be a comedian.
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by lildush(m): 4:45pm On Apr 29, 2023
Zico5:
I know for sure that nothing can stop the inauguration of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu as the 16th president of federal republic of Nigeria. Those threatening to forment trouble are just toothless dogs. They know they can't stop the swear in or do anything. The whole of the country have spoken and voted the right president. May God bless Nigeria

Wat is dis 1 saying? Which country voted for tinubu? Who celebrated wen the results were announced? Say the truth and shame d devil. Did u see anyone celebrate? He rigged his way in rather.. that will not stand
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by BidenDTrounced: 4:50pm On Apr 29, 2023
The jews of igbo extraction are divided and fragmented amongst themselves. How can they succeed or advance?
We have multiple Jewish factions killing each other in good service to humanity. grin
BidenDTrounced:
The people of unknown heritage claim to be Jews.
Nigerian army personnel of igbo extraction (the so called Jews) are used on assault operations to kill/neutralize members of the ESN/IPOB (another faction of jews)
The spokesman of the Nigerian army is a Jew.
In this Jew vs Jew fight, who is the Nazi?

membranus:
There are strong indications that the Nigerian military is disturbed by the rising cases of attacks on its personnel by the Indigenous People of Biafra terrorists in the South East.

PRNigeria learnt the anxiety of the military rose after a Local Government Chairman was beheaded in Imo State on Sunday. (Make I no talk the thing wey dey my mind).

The Sole Administrator of Ideato Local Government Area of Imo State, Christopher Ohizu, was beheaded on Sunday after a N6 million ransom was collected from his family. grin grin (it's a Jewish affair)

Their contention of those who carried out the act was that elections must not hold in the South East in 2023. (They can go ahead, they'll only destroy themselves..that's thier speciality)

In the video showing the beheading of the Sole Administrator, the gunmen said: “Hope (Uzodinma, the Imo State Governor), hope you have seen this man kneeling here.

“You know this man.

“The way I am killing this man is the way I am going to kill you. (Igbo Jewish secessionist fighter vs igbo Jewish governor Judas grin )

“You think hiring soldiers will save you.

“We are a group of people that see what is happening in the land and we are saying no.

“We must fight to make sure that Biafra is restored.

“Biafra must be restored.

“As far as the Eastern region is concerned, no election.”

The video that went viral saw Ohizu, whose hands were tied backward in a thick forest, putting on only trousers and was filmed by the gunmen while slaughtering him.

PRNigeria recalls that even after collecting a ransom of N6 million from the victim’s family, they also set Ohizu’s houses ablaze.

The Nigerian Military top brass is not only concerned about the atrocities being perpetrated by unknown gunmen in the South East, but the disturbing attacks and abductions of security personnel in the region.

A military intelligence operative who pleaded anonymity told PRNigeria that drastic measures might be taken to curtail the excesses of the terrorists.

The source said: “It is disturbing that while our troops are working to ensure peace and security in the society, the gunmen not only abduct their own people they also attack our personnel and destroy other facilities….

“Very soon, we will unveil strategies on curtailments that will address the current embarrassing situation once the people in the affected communities cooperate with us.”

Early in the second quarter of 2022, suspected IPOB/Eastern Security Network members intercepted a Nigerian Army couple heading for their traditional wedding in Imo State.

Master Warrant Officer A.M. Linus and his wife-to-be were not only naked and gruesomely killed, but filmed during the dastardly act by the suspected ESN members. (who are the perps? Hausa, Yoruba or thier fellow Jews) grin

Similarly, in November, last year, a Rating of the Nigerian Navy, OSFM Ibrahim, was kidnapped by IPOB terrorists in Anambra State.

Ibrahim, PRNigeria (then) gathered, was abducted on his way back to Port Harcourt, the Rivers State capital.

He was said to be returning to the Rivers State capital after visiting his sick mother. (My sympathies..Ibrahim is guilty of the crime of being a human being...according to these cursed children of unknown heritage)

Then, on January 16, 2023, PRNigeria reported that some unknown gunmen abducted an operative of the Nigerian Navy at the Upper Iweka area in Onitsha, also in the same Anambra State.

The naval personnel, identified as Lieutenant IS [Ozuowa, was kidnapped alongside some civilians, whose number could not be ascertained as at press time. grin (Jewish violence against jews is just too much. President Putin will pray for you).

Recalled that one Lieutenant PP Johnson, a female officer, was on December 26, 2022 abducted by IPOB terrorists while visiting her grandmother in Aku-Okigwe in Imo State.

This was shortly after Johnson completed her Cadet training and was subsequently commissioned as a Lieutenant into the Nigerian Army.

Reacting to the abduction of Johnson, then, Brigadier General Onyema Nwachukwu, Director of Army Public Relations, said: “It is instructive that the officer’s circumstances as a woman (is that really a woman?) grin and a Nigerian Biafran citizen of South Eastern extraction did not dissuade her abductors from dehumanizing her in their mindless attempt to commit atrocities under the guise of fighting for Biafra. (your goal of getting Biafra is as good as Taiwan declaring independence from China).

“This evidently is another pointer to the myriads of crimes being unleashed by IPOB/ESN on Ndigbo, the very people they claim to be fighting for their emancipation.” (Jewish persecution against Jewish people well articulated).

The Army spokesperson maintained that IPOB/ESN are terrorists, masquerading as freedom fighters and do not deserve the support of anyone, particularly the good people of South East Nigeria. (Set awon Jewlensky)

PRNigeria.
SOURCE:
The Eagle OnlineBY THE EAGLE ONLINEJANUARY 24, 2023.
https:///i7Oct9Ij2j

BidenDTrounced:

"In WWII, apart from the annihilation of Russians (Nazism), one of the reasons that informed Germany's decision to march on Moscow was her resources. Germany needed resources (oil and metal) that was critical to maintaining it's war machine. What's the 'oil and metal' of today?
Russia is an unrivaled millitary weapon producer and exporter and isn't dependent on the West for raw materials.
How is the almighty West limiting access to these resources that are controlled by Russia?

Ukraine is the most corrupt corporation in that region, Russia's currency is used in Russia's new territories. Is it land and resources? Is Africa and Latin America barren of land and resources? Shouldn't we be part of that millitary agreement?"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack / Only True Federalism Can Resolve Nigeria’s Problems – Ambode / Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Adjourned To February 16, 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.