Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,700 members, 7,813,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu (24225 Views)

Akinwumi Adesina: We’ll Support Tinubu, Afdb To Open New Bank In Nigeria / 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku / 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by Jack500: 1:42pm On Apr 29, 2023
These ones don succumb, e remain their youths. grin grin

Asiwaju na your papa twice everyday

4 Likes

Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by Omicron007: 1:42pm On Apr 29, 2023
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by youngzeal1: 1:43pm On Apr 29, 2023
Lol… what a joke… BAT SHOULD CREATE AND PAY DIFFERENT OLD DIEING SOCIAL GROUP. The truth will soon come to light
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by 8stargeneral: 1:43pm On Apr 29, 2023
Next news...ohanaeze dined supporting tinubu swearing in on may 29th...watchout....
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by 2016easy2017: 1:44pm On Apr 29, 2023
hdaveyork:

Daily Post

See hypocrisy

Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by backtovillage: 1:44pm On Apr 29, 2023
😂😂😂
They finally allowed a Yoruba rascal to rule

1 Like

Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by phemmie06(m): 1:44pm On Apr 29, 2023
Nice one, for those blaming INEC supporting Tinubu victory at the court, I am yet to understand their reasoning
Though I am not BAT but the truth of the matter is that INEC has no option than to support whosoever they (INEC Ldeclare as winner anything contrary to that simply means that INEC is telling the world that they have failed.
When an accused person pleaded guilty what is the next thing?

3 Likes

Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by Flier: 1:44pm On Apr 29, 2023
Menclothing:
A United Nigeria we all work towards 2027 is another time for we all
If tinubu fail another person will win
If he perform he will win
If TINUBU work the same way he worked in lagos,Nigeria will never be the same again

6 Likes

Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by simfrost90210: 1:44pm On Apr 29, 2023
grin grin Authenticated Fake News
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by Bhella5(m): 1:46pm On Apr 29, 2023
CORNFirmed!
Ohaneze is CORNfusing Amahioha grin

1 Like

Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by 2016easy2017: 1:47pm On Apr 29, 2023
meolaniyi:
Tinubu still spending his cash for acceptance and legitimacy.
Keep deluding yourself. Tinubu has been rejected by reasonable Nigerian by holding a mandate that does not belong to him.

Isiguzo is a guyman.

So, some of you still remain

8 Likes

Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by IpobAntidote: 1:48pm On Apr 29, 2023
grin. Ok na.
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by phorget(m): 1:48pm On Apr 29, 2023
May God's will be done.
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by Dotherightthing: 1:48pm On Apr 29, 2023
That's more like it! cheesy

Pigs... should just go and rest... cheesy

1 Like

Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by Sammy5413(m): 1:48pm On Apr 29, 2023
Ohanaeze ndi Ama na ndị oshi
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by simfrost90210: 1:48pm On Apr 29, 2023
ORIAYO70:

That rejection occurs only in Ur dream, u r wailing that Biden did not congratulate him, yet he did what else do u want

If u like wail till tomorrow...

Saul tried his best several times trying to bring David down yet he was unable until he pays with his dear life.. keep wailing.

Wahala no dey finish oo grin grin grin
Who is Saul and who is David?
Do your background checks properly oo

1 Like

Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by Chucks13: 1:50pm On Apr 29, 2023
thesicilian:

The whole campaign process was quite surprising to me I must say. I mean, these are people generally known as being naturally gifted in terms of business sense, but when it came down to selling one of their own products they chose to shove him down our throats with threats, insults and intimidation instead of diplomacy and negotiation.
I hope they indeed learn their lessons and get that much needed structure before the next election.

Bro you said absolute truth nothing but the truth........

3 Likes

Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by Jagabanarmy: 1:50pm On Apr 29, 2023
donbachi:
Afor di mkpa
Truth is bitter but we shall continue to say the truth no matter what. So congratulating Jagaban now means he's looking for what to eat or gain from him.

All sane and patriotic Igbo will join Jagaban in making Nigeria great.we shall prevail

4 Likes

Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by Xcelinteriors(f): 1:50pm On Apr 29, 2023
Ohandiiberibe
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by CheckLight: 1:50pm On Apr 29, 2023
Ok
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by 2xcyh7: 1:52pm On Apr 29, 2023
Hnmm
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by easzypeaszy(m): 1:53pm On Apr 29, 2023
CondenseMilk:
One of the ass licker in Igboland
same we have the Afenifere leader in Yoruba land who is also Igbo ass licker more like feety feety 50/50
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by 2016easy2017: 1:53pm On Apr 29, 2023
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by ransomed: 1:54pm On Apr 29, 2023
Enemies within are unveiling themselves one after another. God is a force that can stop that usurper.
Let thy kingdom come oh Lord of host.

1 Like

Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by greypencils: 1:54pm On Apr 29, 2023
thesicilian:

The whole campaign process was quite surprising to me I must say. I mean, these are people generally known as being naturally gifted in terms of business sense, but when it came down to selling one of their own products they chose to shove him down our throats with threats, insults and intimidation instead of diplomacy and negotiation.
I hope they indeed learn their lessons and get that much needed structure before the next election.
2 things many Igbo guys lack, diplomacy and tact. Other words to describe being tactful is cunning, seductive, deceptive, negotiative. Like it or not, you don't win in politics till you are a Master of disguise.

3 Likes

Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by Kwamecron(m): 1:54pm On Apr 29, 2023
We don’t take this set of unintelligent group serious, they talk with both side of thier mouth.

2 Likes

Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by KanuSE: 1:58pm On Apr 29, 2023
grin
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by crixlight2(m): 1:58pm On Apr 29, 2023
hdaveyork:
Some Evil Minds Will Still Call Them TRIBAL BIGOTS
I believe one day very soon , Igbo will lead this country, I have been thinking how We got to this level of hatred for the Igbos...... it is really sad
Re: No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu by Danisaint112(m): 1:59pm On Apr 29, 2023
thesicilian:

You mean structure of criminality and thuggery right? You ought to be ashamed of yourself. Your statement shows there is no sense of maturity in you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shehu Sani: It Will Be Unfair To Deny South-West Presidency In 2023 / South-East Killings: We Are Hiding Our Faces In Shame, Says Umahi / President Bola Tinubu Signs Executive Orders To Ease Tax Burden On Businesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.