Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,925 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Taiwan, Malaysia Detect Ethylene Oxide In Indomie Noodles - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Taiwan, Malaysia Detect Ethylene Oxide In Indomie Noodles (57062 Views)

How Much Is The Price Of Indomie Noodles In Your Area? / Indomie Noodles Made In Nigeria Are Safe For Consumption ― NAFDAC / Top 5 Ways To Make Indomie Noodles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taiwan, Malaysia Detect Ethylene Oxide In Indomie Noodles by AmazingELixir: 3:31pm On Apr 29, 2023
lipsrsealed

NAFDAC should as a matter of urgency investigate this and come up with a position. Already Nigeria is a dumping ground for every kind of thing.
Re: Taiwan, Malaysia Detect Ethylene Oxide In Indomie Noodles by ICEWIN: 3:31pm On Apr 29, 2023
meum:
Eat fresh farm products. It’s the best.
Fresh farm products are also harmful to the body

2 Likes

Re: Taiwan, Malaysia Detect Ethylene Oxide In Indomie Noodles by obailala(m): 3:33pm On Apr 29, 2023
Since the early 90's, old skool parents denied millenials the right to indomie on this same cancer excuse. Now someone's about to extend same denial to the indomie generation?.. mbanu! Will love to see how this plays out grin

4 Likes

Re: Taiwan, Malaysia Detect Ethylene Oxide In Indomie Noodles by Illegal1(m): 3:33pm On Apr 29, 2023
Omoh......which kind wahala be dis again nah,i jst eat 2 pack of indomie last nyt ooh....

2 Likes

Re: Taiwan, Malaysia Detect Ethylene Oxide In Indomie Noodles by Jsucre(m): 3:33pm On Apr 29, 2023
Indomie or noodles
Re: Taiwan, Malaysia Detect Ethylene Oxide In Indomie Noodles by meum: 3:34pm On Apr 29, 2023
ICEWIN:

Fresh farm products are also harmful to the body
How?
Re: Taiwan, Malaysia Detect Ethylene Oxide In Indomie Noodles by GeneralBlanco: 3:35pm On Apr 29, 2023
Wahala wahala Wahalaaaa
Re: Taiwan, Malaysia Detect Ethylene Oxide In Indomie Noodles by ConfidentialDoc: 3:36pm On Apr 29, 2023
Jh0wsef:
I've always known.

It has always been there

1 Like

Re: Taiwan, Malaysia Detect Ethylene Oxide In Indomie Noodles by lereinter(m): 3:36pm On Apr 29, 2023
abhosts:
Indomie competitors at work.

Not really

The indo company should seek for independent enquiry
Re: Taiwan, Malaysia Detect Ethylene Oxide In Indomie Noodles by JaskanFactor: 3:37pm On Apr 29, 2023
its not an accident, they were probably forced to make their finding public cause too many people in those countries found out the truth.

At a time when the owners of the world are so desperate to depopulate the planet they only rolled out the jab, cause all the poison processed food from their factories weren't killing off people fast enough.

All i can tell you is dont eat anything edible from Dangote , or any other factory if you can.

Try your best to stick with meat and vegetables only, food that has not been touched by any kind of factory.

And the doctors have already warned about all the white food, white rice, whit amala etc, they are white cause all the nutrition has been bleached out of them leaving behind what is unhealthy for body.

Its sad fact that all the people who want to jab you to death are close friends with all the people who own the food factories.

This is why they are trying to ban all livestock and access to fresh vegtables by killing farmers and giving herds men a bad name
So that the only food people will have access to is food from a factory, food that they have added cancer to before putting it in a box for sale to you.

Ever since Dangote trucks have been found moving terrorists around the east, and given some of the European partners of Dangote like Bill Gates and Tony Blair , i would say never eat anything edible from dangote, his European friends are who is who of depopulation pushers.

And the history of cancer too suggests its man made decease, cause this cancer was unheard of before 1945.
And rumor has it , its in all the child vaccination inoculations they give babies in hospital, effectively setting a death date in future when baby is jabbed at birth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taiwan, Malaysia Detect Ethylene Oxide In Indomie Noodles by AngelicBeing: 3:38pm On Apr 29, 2023
sad
Re: Taiwan, Malaysia Detect Ethylene Oxide In Indomie Noodles by adioolayi(m): 3:39pm On Apr 29, 2023
Liars...efforts to curb their success in their country.

We should ban rice importation from Taiwan
Re: Taiwan, Malaysia Detect Ethylene Oxide In Indomie Noodles by udemzyudex(m): 3:40pm On Apr 29, 2023
The pharmaceutical industry is corrupt, everyone is looking for how to cash out.

1 Like

Re: Taiwan, Malaysia Detect Ethylene Oxide In Indomie Noodles by chrisblack1234: 3:40pm On Apr 29, 2023
Dangote at work..
Re: Taiwan, Malaysia Detect Ethylene Oxide In Indomie Noodles by jojothaiv(m): 3:41pm On Apr 29, 2023
Jh0wsef:
I've always known.
I don't like anything noodles to start with, I'd rather stick with garri than waste my time with anything called instant noodles.

2 Likes

Re: Taiwan, Malaysia Detect Ethylene Oxide In Indomie Noodles by nedekid: 3:45pm On Apr 29, 2023
Hmm, hope that chemical gas no de the indomie them de make abi assemble in naija, if not them don succeed in giving cancer to everybody ohh.
Anyway, as them say, we get, grinder, filter for belle, even the pepper and garri we de soak go neutralize am. grin
Re: Taiwan, Malaysia Detect Ethylene Oxide In Indomie Noodles by PotatoSalad(m): 3:47pm On Apr 29, 2023
meum:
Eat fresh farm products. It’s the best.
But you still drink sachet and bottled water at the end.
Mission failed successfully 🤣🤣
Re: Taiwan, Malaysia Detect Ethylene Oxide In Indomie Noodles by Enemyofpeace: 3:48pm On Apr 29, 2023
Lobatan! Nigerians are in trouble.
Re: Taiwan, Malaysia Detect Ethylene Oxide In Indomie Noodles by ransomed: 3:48pm On Apr 29, 2023
Chicken flavor, the indomitable
Show some love.
Cashless policy made me join indomie generation and no competition from Dan gote can stop me from consuming it.
Re: Taiwan, Malaysia Detect Ethylene Oxide In Indomie Noodles by Lovenorth: 3:48pm On Apr 29, 2023
I just bought indomie embarassed, I didn't even cook cry, but God is always with me I can't throw it away

1 Like

Re: Taiwan, Malaysia Detect Ethylene Oxide In Indomie Noodles by erniok(m): 3:48pm On Apr 29, 2023
oz4real83:
Nafdac died the day Dora Akuyuili was removed from the agency to become a minister before her subsequent demise. No agency tasked with the responsibility of protecting the citizens have been doing its duties under this president. Every institution died under buhari, just like how everything Karaba the sorceress touched died, in the animation movie called "kirikou", until he was delivered by kirikou embarassed. It is now taking foreign organisations the responsibility to save Nigerians, while our institutions stay aloof embarassed
Dora was not removed. Her tenure expired.
Re: Taiwan, Malaysia Detect Ethylene Oxide In Indomie Noodles by PotatoSalad(m): 3:49pm On Apr 29, 2023
BusinessPlan22:
Just finished eating it now.
Last time. Never again
Na lie.
You go still chop am again 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Taiwan, Malaysia Detect Ethylene Oxide In Indomie Noodles by Evidenx(m): 3:50pm On Apr 29, 2023
Going forthwith,I will no longer eat processed foods but natural foods

1 Like

Re: Taiwan, Malaysia Detect Ethylene Oxide In Indomie Noodles by malcom1X: 3:51pm On Apr 29, 2023
Bombolistic:
Not indomine noodles but one of their instant noodle brand

You know this thing you're saying now will not have any effect on the market. The rumours are out on the streets already.
Re: Taiwan, Malaysia Detect Ethylene Oxide In Indomie Noodles by PotatoSalad(m): 3:52pm On Apr 29, 2023
Lovenorth:
I just bought indomie embarassed
Eat your indomie jare.
Na same indomie pesin waka from house go buy, motor jam am. E no come back.
As long as you cook it with carrots, green peas and onions, fresh tomatoes and pepper, and you don't eat it everyday, you're good to go.
🤣🤣

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taiwan, Malaysia Detect Ethylene Oxide In Indomie Noodles by DrAda(f): 3:52pm On Apr 29, 2023
mactoni91:
Could be true with the high rate of Cancer happening

Possibly
Re: Taiwan, Malaysia Detect Ethylene Oxide In Indomie Noodles by Foodqueen(f): 3:54pm On Apr 29, 2023
It's well o
Re: Taiwan, Malaysia Detect Ethylene Oxide In Indomie Noodles by Angelfrost(m): 3:54pm On Apr 29, 2023
I quit most artificial foods like noodles over 6 years ago, and my body has felt so much peace since!

Indomie generation, if una like don't take caution!

I wonder what made Africans so lazy culinary-wise...!

Young people, if you love your lives, run far away from comfort and processed foods! Especially imported canned and quick meals!

I'm still shocked at the way people still regularly consume corned beef, canned sardines and sweet corn, imported cheese, etc!

1 Like

Re: Taiwan, Malaysia Detect Ethylene Oxide In Indomie Noodles by mariahAngel(f): 3:54pm On Apr 29, 2023
Practice daily intermittent fasting to burn off fat, kill off bad cells and improve on your health.

If you can, do 24hr water fasting once a week to cleanse and renew your system.

Doing those will improve your health and prolong your life on the long run.

1 Like

Re: Taiwan, Malaysia Detect Ethylene Oxide In Indomie Noodles by Keep2gether(f): 3:55pm On Apr 29, 2023
And I just ate it this morning.
Re: Taiwan, Malaysia Detect Ethylene Oxide In Indomie Noodles by Emdebby2: 3:56pm On Apr 29, 2023
So what should I do to the carton of indomie I just bought recently?
Re: Taiwan, Malaysia Detect Ethylene Oxide In Indomie Noodles by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 29, 2023
Not buying it again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Season Of Aku. Do You Eat It / Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. / First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.