Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Taiwan, Malaysia Detect Ethylene Oxide In Indomie Noodles - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Taiwan, Malaysia Detect Ethylene Oxide In Indomie Noodles (57060 Views)

How Much Is The Price Of Indomie Noodles In Your Area? / Indomie Noodles Made In Nigeria Are Safe For Consumption ― NAFDAC / Top 5 Ways To Make Indomie Noodles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taiwan, Malaysia Detect Ethylene Oxide In Indomie Noodles by favour32(m): 8:08pm On Apr 29, 2023
Any processed food na danger!
I wan chop yam...I know say na yam.
I wan chop beans...I know say na beans.

But processed food na combination of different things as some dey carcinogenic.

If you like argue with ya ancestors...indomie na one of them!

Refined sugar na poison.
Alcohol na another poison too.

Eat food wey you know and dey see wetin be the food with ya korokoro eye.

2 Likes

Re: Taiwan, Malaysia Detect Ethylene Oxide In Indomie Noodles by Revolva(m): 8:09pm On Apr 29, 2023
Story story no be today dem don de talk am , i ate idomnie yesterday and e enter weller

I dont eat it always at least once a week ,

You can't tell this to struggling nigerians who have no option

Dem go wack am as dem like
Re: Taiwan, Malaysia Detect Ethylene Oxide In Indomie Noodles by Adufeamos: 9:06pm On Apr 29, 2023
oz4real83:
Nafdac died the day Dora Akuyuili was removed from the agency to become a minister before her subsequent demise. No agency tasked with the responsibility of protecting the citizens have been doing its duties under this president. Every institution died under buhari, just like how everything Karaba the sorceress touched died, in the animation movie called "kirikou", until he was delivered by kirikou embarassed. It is now taking foreign organisations the responsibility to save Nigerians, while our institutions stay aloof embarassed
. Hmm true talk that woman tried alot,I respect her but bad pple don kiii her
Re: Taiwan, Malaysia Detect Ethylene Oxide In Indomie Noodles by TheMostComplex1: 9:26pm On Apr 29, 2023
Indomie hmmmmmm
Re: Taiwan, Malaysia Detect Ethylene Oxide In Indomie Noodles by meum: 10:36pm On Apr 29, 2023
NLKing01:
Is there fresh farm noddles?
Yes there is. You will have to make the flour yourself then produce the noodles yourself. Get fresh farm spices as sauce instead of the sodium…

Don’t mention. I do it for the love of humanity
Re: Taiwan, Malaysia Detect Ethylene Oxide In Indomie Noodles by Melagros(m): 10:43pm On Apr 29, 2023
witsel4:
Well good for them, thank God I'm not even an indomie fan.
Abi? The same thing with me ooo grin
Re: Taiwan, Malaysia Detect Ethylene Oxide In Indomie Noodles by Melagros(m): 10:45pm On Apr 29, 2023
nairalee:
I dunno why my instinct has always told me this. I'm not surprise. Infact going forward I'll limit processed foods as much as possible
Na now your eyes the open? Me and my friends don start am tei tei
Re: Taiwan, Malaysia Detect Ethylene Oxide In Indomie Noodles by mariahAngel(f): 10:49pm On Apr 29, 2023
Christian07:

I still get like 5 for house watin I go do am

You no see better food like beans store for house, na noodles. grin
The worst part be say noodles sef no cheap.
Re: Taiwan, Malaysia Detect Ethylene Oxide In Indomie Noodles by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:13pm On Apr 29, 2023
Let your food be purely organic based.

No mixing of chemical of any kind.

Declare all out war on individuals or groups that are disturbing our farmers. Anyone caught red-handed trying to destroy farmer should be executed with capital punishment.

Last warning
Re: Taiwan, Malaysia Detect Ethylene Oxide In Indomie Noodles by Saynoomore: 9:37am On Apr 30, 2023
Rogersmith:
Na to drink garri sure pass now o...abi garri na processed food 🤔

It's even worse because it's cyanide content (from drying cassava) is naturally high! Your sure plug are vegetables & fruits, wheat, beans, etc.

1 Like

Re: Taiwan, Malaysia Detect Ethylene Oxide In Indomie Noodles by crisubanijunior(m): 2:21pm On Apr 30, 2023
...and yet we have Ministry of Health and other Health regulatory agencies in this country. alot of things that scale through public consumption in this country would be as good as garbage in a working clime. all our people know how to do is to collect bribe and sign papers of operation to give a nod. don't even be surprise that most of these agencies do not have Chemists, Scientists and other Professionals in their payroll, hence anything slides. am just wondering when we would ever get it right. spits.
Re: Taiwan, Malaysia Detect Ethylene Oxide In Indomie Noodles by NLKing01: 6:19pm On Apr 30, 2023
grin
meum:

Yes there is. You will have to make the flour yourself then produce the noodles yourself. Get fresh farm spices as sauce instead of the sodium…

Don’t mention. I do it for the love of humanity
Re: Taiwan, Malaysia Detect Ethylene Oxide In Indomie Noodles by TalkingBird: 1:55pm On May 01, 2023
Here greed will make people accept to approve anything. And they eventually get cought up with the troubles.

It's happening everywhere
Re: Taiwan, Malaysia Detect Ethylene Oxide In Indomie Noodles by Jamisilatest: 5:34pm On May 05, 2023
Nigerians Are Safe to Consume Locally Produced Indomie Instant Noodles

The National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) has refuted reports making the rounds online that it has banned Indomie Instant Noodles assuring Nigerians of their safety while consuming the locally produced Indomie Instant Noodles. The regulatory body said on Monday through its Director-General, Prof Mrs Mojisola Adeyeye.
https://proshare.co/articles/nigerians-are-safe-to-consume-locally-produced-indomie-instant-noodles?menu=Business&classification=Read&category=Products%20%26%20Services

OvertheTop:

LOOOL
Do you think Cancer Grows and Kills Over night?
it can Grow undetected for 20Yrs before you detect it.

LoL
Re: Taiwan, Malaysia Detect Ethylene Oxide In Indomie Noodles by Viraltrends123: 10:44am On May 13, 2023
TrafikWebbs:

I wonder why people (especially plenty on Nairaland) reason through their anus like this. Nigerians don't consume up to half of the noodles those people in east Asian consume in noodles, why should they be worried about one African country shifting away from their rice (which isn't even true by the way) to construct health danger alert lies about their own home owned international brand.
Africa is their market, so they must be concerned, anus thinker, NAFDAC said otherwise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Season Of Aku. Do You Eat It / Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. / First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.