Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

What's The Most Important Quality? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Most Important Quality? (6613 Views)

Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? / What Is The Most Important Reason For Marriage. / What Are The Most Important Reasons For You To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Important Quality? by CalienteMi: 4:21pm On Sep 24, 2011
Being sincere and honest.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Important Quality? by agoro2u: 4:34pm On Sep 24, 2011
Inteligent,caring & maturity

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Important Quality? by Istand(m): 4:39pm On Sep 24, 2011
4 me, she must b obedient, neat, God fearin, not money freak, undrstndin n patient. wink

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Important Quality? by CalienteMi: 4:43pm On Sep 24, 2011
You are looking for a child or a wife?
Re: What's The Most Important Quality? by horny4u(f): 5:27pm On Sep 24, 2011
Personality, sense of humour, spontaneous, always ready for some fun, loves to travel, loves to try something once, adventurous,decision taker and maker, sexy voice , muscular , a bit of a beer belly, some body hair, last but not least ability to pamper me long with his iron pole.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Important Quality? by slap1(m): 6:21pm On Sep 24, 2011
Intelligent, with a great sense of humour.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Important Quality? by monopolist: 7:00pm On Sep 24, 2011
God fearing

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Important Quality? by BLECINS(f): 8:56pm On Sep 24, 2011
My ideal man is a man who has virtues

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Important Quality? by ollyndjeda(m): 9:02pm On Sep 24, 2011
Firstly its beauty cos if she aint pretty ur secretary's gonna make u . . . . . . Den intelligence capishe . Dude d pope aint faithful oh

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Important Quality? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 24, 2011
I'm attracted to pleasant guys smiley

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Important Quality? by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 25, 2011
Loving me with great compassion!

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Important Quality? by tashanja(m): 1:30pm On Sep 25, 2011
horny4u:

Personality, sense of humour, spontaneous, always ready for some fun, loves to travel, loves to try something once, adventurous,decision taker and maker, sexy voice , muscular , a bit of a beer belly, some body hair, last but not least ability to pamper me long with his iron pole.

Chei, see long list shocked, which reading between the lines easily translates to two basic things: let him have money and a big powerful dick wink
BTW, ever considered Mr Cork? He is believed to have a 17 incher lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Important Quality? by horny4u(f): 2:32pm On Sep 25, 2011
tashanja:

Chei, see long list shocked, which reading between the lines easily translates to two basic things: let him have money and a big powerful Joystick wink
BTW, ever considered Mr Cork? He is believed to have a 17 incher lipsrsealed

You seem like a slowpoke but thanks for proving me wrong, you re right.
Will contact Mr Cork right away,  kiss

[s]What about you? small and powerless joystick undecided " bald and no money[/s]

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Important Quality? by horny4u(f): 2:36pm On Sep 25, 2011
The most important thing i check at the begining of a relationship : is if he starts his sentences with a capital letter so I will always say please send a text, I am in a meeting ,  undecided undecided undecided

If he doesnot, it will not work, shallow but my choice ! wink

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Important Quality? by 2nex(m): 9:48pm On Sep 25, 2011
She mst b intelligent,smart,and chalengin, curios and serios about her life

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Important Quality? by EfeEkarume(m): 10:43pm On Sep 25, 2011
My woman must be more sensitive than a clit.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Important Quality? by razznaija(f): 9:32pm On Sep 26, 2011
horny4u:

LOL if you find someone like that try stabbing him first and see if he would bleed because someone with all those qualities cannot possibly be a human being, he must be a robot.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Important Quality? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 16, 2018
Transparency cry

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Important Quality? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 16, 2018
money.... l repeat money. u can ask me why l said that

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Important Quality? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 16, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Transparency cry
explain

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Important Quality? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 16, 2018
chenzen:
explain
He must be plain, honest, truthful. I must be able to see through him smiley

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Important Quality? by 912(m): 3:26pm On Mar 16, 2018
chenzen:
money.... l repeat money. u can ask me why l said that

Money ke? what if her character isn't good and she isn't good in bed. But she has money would you still want to be with her?
Re: What's The Most Important Quality? by 912(m): 3:31pm On Mar 16, 2018
RuthDaniels:
He must be plain, honest, truthful. I must be able to see through him smiley

But most of the guys that fit nice these description always get stuck in friend zone. Because they are usually seen as weak guys. Besides when a guy is plain the he is mostly predictable and ladies usually get tired of such guys easily. Because the excitement in the romance doesn't last long.
Re: What's The Most Important Quality? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 16, 2018
912:

Money ke? what if her character isn't good and she isn't good in bed. But she has money would you still want to be with her?
bros... with money u ll fix anything...
Re: What's The Most Important Quality? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 16, 2018
Intelligence And Creativity... If She Can Bust My Brains With Electrified Ideas, I Swear On The Tomb Of Christ I'd marry Her

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Now Trending: Girl Quits Her Job To Breastfeed Her Boyfriend Every Two Hours / Shocking Pic Of Unclad Men Wearing Diapers & Drinking From Feeding Bottle / I Just Met Her, But This Is What She Did In A Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.