Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

See What I Wore To The Mall that people were staring (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What I Wore To The Mall that people were staring (pics) (8299 Views)

What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday / Ghana: Main Chick Beats Side Chick With Her Wig After She Caught Her At The Mall / Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What I Wore To The Mall that people were staring (pics) by Soylife(m): 8:02pm On Apr 30, 2023
Nigerians are the worse set of people on earth,see someone that is hustling legitimately and they are trying to put him down. Bro just keep doing your thing, believe me when you make am,all of them go want gum body you.
You are looking super dope in your outfit

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Wore To The Mall that people were staring (pics) by Karleb(m): 8:18pm On Apr 30, 2023
Honestly guy, if you no eventually blow e go pain me gan.

1 Like

Re: See What I Wore To The Mall that people were staring (pics) by bukiah: 8:42pm On Apr 30, 2023
Let's support this guy. Stop all these trolling.
If you are on Instagram, kindly follow and patronise him.
May God bless our hussle

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Wore To The Mall that people were staring (pics) by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:01pm On Apr 30, 2023
IamdbuII:
For a minute I thought I was Davido with the way eyes were on me.

It was later that I discovered that it was because of my beautiful up and down outfit, which you can also wear as top only or joggers only which I was putting on.

The dress was made by my clothing company called @maldives_island_collections.

You can check us out on Instagram if you like it

What is wrong?

You seem to have lost some weight.
Re: See What I Wore To The Mall that people were staring (pics) by IamdbuII: 9:20pm On Apr 30, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

What is wrong?

You seem to have lost some weight.

Nothing just stress
Thanks for the concern!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What I Wore To The Mall that people were staring (pics) by IamdbuII: 9:21pm On Apr 30, 2023
bukiah:
Let's support this guy. Stop all these trolling.
If you are on Instagram, kindly follow and patronise him.
May God bless our hussle
Thanks alot for this may almighty bless you abundantly!

1 Like

Re: See What I Wore To The Mall that people were staring (pics) by IamdbuII: 9:22pm On Apr 30, 2023
Karleb:
Honestly guy, if you no eventually blow e go pain me gan.
Wow all of us will blow in his mighty name

1 Like

Re: See What I Wore To The Mall that people were staring (pics) by IamdbuII: 9:22pm On Apr 30, 2023
princefrank76:

Interested, but I'm in Calabar
Ehyah maybe when I visit
Re: See What I Wore To The Mall that people were staring (pics) by IamAsiri: 9:43pm On Apr 30, 2023
IamdbuII:

Ehyah maybe when I visit

You are supposed to have waybill options for people not in your state.
Re: See What I Wore To The Mall that people were staring (pics) by iGod(m): 11:14pm On Apr 30, 2023
Nice looking outfits!
Re: See What I Wore To The Mall that people were staring (pics) by IamdbuII: 1:55am On May 01, 2023
iGod:
Nice looking outfits!
Thanks alot man!
Re: See What I Wore To The Mall that people were staring (pics) by IkeIgboNile(m): 2:19am On May 01, 2023
Can people outside lagos buy from you? Because lots of people will fvck with your clothing/design here in the east.

Well I'm going to follow you on Instagram and maybe check out your store whenever i visit lagos. I really love your energy,self belief and marketing skills.I wish the best of luck in your endeavour.

It's not cool to troll a Nigerian youth with legitimate source of income. It's becoming rare to see a Nigerian youth with legitimate means of survival. We should learn to encourage those hustling legitimately.

1 Like

Re: See What I Wore To The Mall that people were staring (pics) by jedaii(m): 5:23am On May 01, 2023
Keep the spirit going man.. God bless your hustle, I'd surely follow you up insta. And when am in Lagos I will check on you.
Please nairalanders, we should learn to accommodate and support one another, because we'll on need that at some point. Thanks
Re: See What I Wore To The Mall that people were staring (pics) by IamdbuII: 6:27am On May 01, 2023
IkeIgboNile:
Can people outside lagos buy from you? Because lots of people will fvck with your clothing/design here in the east.

Well I'm going to follow you on Instagram and maybe check out your store whenever i visit lagos. I really love your energy,self belief and marketing skills.I wish the best of luck in your endeavour.

It's not cool to troll a Nigerian youth with legitimate source of income. It's becoming rare to see a Nigerian youth with legitimate means of survival. We should learn to encourage those hustling legitimately.
Thank you very much, I really appreciate your support πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’ͺ
Re: See What I Wore To The Mall that people were staring (pics) by IamdbuII: 6:27am On May 01, 2023
jedaii:
Keep the spirit going man.. God bless your hustle, I'd surely follow you up insta. And when am in Lagos I will check on you.
Please nairalanders, we should learn to accommodate and support one another, because we'll on need that at some point. Thanks
Thank you very much sir, you are blessed πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ
Re: See What I Wore To The Mall that people were staring (pics) by Demonicus: 7:25am On May 01, 2023
More grease to your elbow Manny,

Omor me self dey find work make I fit see food chop. smiley
Re: See What I Wore To The Mall that people were staring (pics) by princefrank76: 7:26am On May 01, 2023
IamdbuII:

Ehyah maybe when I visit

Okay
Re: See What I Wore To The Mall that people were staring (pics) by LeeSmart: 7:27am On May 01, 2023
[quote author=Killbillz post=122841100]
I'm following. Seen it some good Tshirts tho but I like this ur putting on. Do u have it in red,black or blue
Re: See What I Wore To The Mall that people were staring (pics) by KingMack(m): 8:25am On May 01, 2023
IamdbuII:

It was later that I discovered that it was because of my beautiful up and down outfit, which you can also wear as top only or joggers only which I was putting on.

like play like play you go blow one day for Nairaland πŸ’― πŸ’―
Re: See What I Wore To The Mall that people were staring (pics) by Crystalom3(m): 8:35am On May 01, 2023
IamdbuII:

na this bragging make your music no sell for nairaland.

Now you don carry am put for clothes. E be like you wan make this one crash too abi?

Bragging only helps when immediate product results cannot be seen e.g I have big penis. This drug will enlarge your stuff by 200% guaranteed.

These sorts of bragging makes people want to try it out of faith.

But here you brag and we see the result immediately and we know you are lying because it doesn't resemble anything Davido will wear.

You've already created distrust in potential buyers. How will they now patronize someone they can't trust?

Find other creative ways to market yourself.

Easily this could have been, I wear my products because I trust the quality. People go wan know the quality too. Easy

1 Like

Re: See What I Wore To The Mall that people were staring (pics) by Baronthecelebri: 9:38am On May 01, 2023
Nice one very beautiful, your company have WhatsApp number
Re: See What I Wore To The Mall that people were staring (pics) by IamdbuII: 11:08am On May 01, 2023
Baronthecelebri:
Nice one very beautiful, your company have WhatsApp number
Thank you very much and yes we do

Here
Re: See What I Wore To The Mall that people were staring (pics) by IamdbuII: 11:08am On May 01, 2023
KingMack:

like play like play you go blow one day for Nairaland πŸ’― πŸ’―
Thank you very much
Re: See What I Wore To The Mall that people were staring (pics) by gonkin(m): 12:37pm On May 01, 2023
No be today. Multiple accounts spotted
Re: See What I Wore To The Mall that people were staring (pics) by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:50pm On May 01, 2023
IamdbuII:

Nothing just stress
Thanks for the concern!

You are welcome, my brother.

Just keeping pushing. But don't overwork yourself.
Re: See What I Wore To The Mall that people were staring (pics) by bukiah: 6:56pm On May 01, 2023
IamdbuII:

Thanks alot for this may almighty bless you abundantly!
Amen.
I support guys who hustle legitimately.
Re: See What I Wore To The Mall that people were staring (pics) by IamdbuII: 6:40am On May 02, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

You are welcome, my brother.

Just keeping pushing. But don't overwork yourself.
Thank you!

1 Like

Re: See What I Wore To The Mall that people were staring (pics) by Careente7(m): 10:06am On May 02, 2023
QuinModah:
Get a job and stop all this BS
Shey you know say God dy see this thing wey you type? Karma Issa bitch.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Met Her On Facebook And We Made Love But I Think She Has Used Me For Ritual / Nigerian Lesbians Wed - Photos From The Wedding Ceremony (see Here) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.