Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... (41396 Views)

Never Pay For Content Again! / Why Pay Money To Secure A Job When U Can Be In A Business Lik Chymall? Earn Dail / I Was Told To Pay Sum Of Money To Secured A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by flexyrule(m): 10:14am On May 01, 2023
Prowriter1:
If you've ever spend money to buy courses online, you'll know they're many scammers involved. Especially in Nigeria.

So I have concluded to never buy these courses again.

1. Affiliate marketing courses
2. Make money online courses
3. Crypto courses

What do you think?
Please add Amazon KDP to your list.
Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by lolu2019: 10:15am On May 01, 2023
shezy14:
crypto is not worth investing into, no difference between with sportybet
betting is better.and I am talking about virtual.once u understand the programming.

3 Likes

Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by dreamxhaser: 10:15am On May 01, 2023
lavylilly:
it's a hook, don't fall for it
Bro, I'm to big for cheap scams.

I get penalty friends wey to be Yahoo boys, and dey don't do cheap scams like this. Those guys dey bomb and cash out on a steady. In fact, I get format choke for my lappy.

If I wanted to scam, I will do it big, not some petty course scam. But the fear of God no let me.

Please nobody should ask for tutoring. I no get time because work choke for my head. In fact I am currently negotiating another contract.

2 Likes

Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by HomeTutorsPro: 10:17am On May 01, 2023
dreamxhaser:

Bro, it's freelancing on both Fiverr and Upwork.

Also, I not selling any courses to you and I'll advise you not to buy any. Just go on YouTube everything you need is there. Also, the Fiverr and upwork threads on this Nairaland have a lot of useful information and they will help you for free.
Thank you for the info.
Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by bluefilm: 10:19am On May 01, 2023
benzion72:
If I know how to make certain income I will be so busy making the money and not have time to teach others.
Most of this training is to reap people off of there hard earn money

If the money making strategy of that particular business is such that you need many people to grow as in Affiliate marketing for example, then there is every need to involve more and more people.

Or don't you think so?

1 Like

Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by dreamxhaser: 10:20am On May 01, 2023
PaNnamdi:

Just dey play grin me dey make 1500k dollars from crypto monthly as I speak.
U know what,just dey play grin grin

I no sabi crypto but I know a guy who left his government work to focus on crypto and the guy dey cash out steady.

NOTE: I am not advising anyone to meet this person I mentioned for tutoring ooo

4 Likes

Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by lavylilly: 10:21am On May 01, 2023
dreamxhaser:

Bro, I'm to big for cheap scams.

I get penalty friends wey to be Yahoo boys, and dey don't do cheap scams like this. Those guys dey bomb and cash out on a steady. In fact, I get format choke for my lappy.

If I wanted to scam, I will do it big, not some petty course scam. But the fear of God no let me.

Please nobody should ask for tutoring. I no get time because work choke for my head. In fact I am currently negotiating another contract.
Firstly I am a woman,
Secondly, blessed is the one that giveth than the one that taketh. Help people, be a blessing to other, 30mins off your time to teach people would not make you less rich.

2 Likes

Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by iykepromotions: 10:22am On May 01, 2023
You've been buying from persons without personal proof of earnings. Anybody can claim anything online. Take your time to do research on your own and if convinced, get a mentor with proofs of earnings in that field. This is the area many Nigerian are lacking but will be eager to make money online. Check thus thread to learn how to buy and resell expired domains online; https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online

It's free to learn. If you think it's for you, do extra research on your own or get a mentor. Most Nigerian are lazy. They hate researching reason why some have been scammed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by AMI3(m): 10:22am On May 01, 2023
lolu2019:
nor be lie.the best is to invest.but u people are always afraid of investing

My brother even the investment platform can also be a scam.

Only God can save us. Especially in Nigeria.
I invest money in a particular program the guy scam me of 5k because I saw a lot videos testimonies that was posted by the scammer I thought they were real.
Before I knew another person chatted with a lady's pic on her profile she told me that she is the owner of the company that invested with .
I said to myself this one na another scammer and I told her straight that she is a scammer.

I search on Google about the company and I got them on Facebook I told the guy how I was scam of 5k the guy told me that he is going to collect the 5k for and once he collect the 5k that I should add 20k to make 25k and invest.

Within me I just the laugh I told the guy straight that I am not interested.
Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by Physico: 10:22am On May 01, 2023
Cool ok
Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by lolu2019: 10:24am On May 01, 2023
PaNnamdi:

Nor be everybody selfish like u,if I tell u say I wan teach u how me dey take make 1500k dollars every month now nor be say na shell or govt salary ooo,shey u go doubt am.
Dont be a doubting thomas
it is not selfishness.it is secret keeping.even Nigeria is being monopolised by western region.we don't even machines for drilling oil on offshore.the machine was specially built for countries controlling OPEC.
Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by workchopNG: 10:24am On May 01, 2023
In as much as many people that sell courses are not practicing what they preach, but I must tell you, achieving success with these courses requires your own effort.

Many people will buy a course without doing what is written there because they think it won't work. Some will give it a try for a few days and when they don't make money, they quit.

You need to put a lot of time and effort to make money from online biz. I got a course that made me lots of money until it stopped working some months ago.

What I'm saying is, when you buy a course, research more online after going throug it, add your own twist, put effort, do what is written therein, be consistent for months, and you'll surely make money online.

Many of you will write off blogging as a saturated niche because you tried a few months and probably got rejected by adsense. That doesn't change the fact that there are blogs that started this year that has already started making money.

Put effort, add your twist, avoid shinny object, stay focused for months or even years, and you'll believe with me that for most of the courses out there has something to offer.

6 Likes

Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by sulakishop(m): 10:30am On May 01, 2023
I concur.
Most of them are scammers but I was able to learn a profitable crypto procedure completely free by downloading and reading free ebooks.
Though some of the profit described were exaggerated but still profitable.
Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by lolu2019: 10:30am On May 01, 2023
AMI3:

My brother even the investment platform can also be a scam.

Only God can save us. Especially in Nigeria.
I invest money in a particular program the guy scam me of 5k because I saw a lot videos testimonies that was posted by the scammer I thought they were real.
Before I knew another person chatted with a lady's pic on her profile she told me that she is the owner of the company that invested with .
I said to myself this one na another scammer and I told her straight that she is a scammer.

I search on Google about the company and I got them on Facebook I told the guy how I was scam of 5k the guy told me that he is going to collect the 5k for and once he collect the 5k that I should add 20k to make 25k and invest.

Within me I just the laugh I told the guy straight that I am not interested.
yeah, but not all.it is a matter of risk.if it works good for u.their are some people I told to allow me to operate their bet account.just to prove that I wasn't going to scam,they declined.that is an account that I don't have access to withdraw the money into my account.that is a calculated risk.but people are still afraid to take it.i prefer to leave people with their faith.
Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by Bar1941(m): 10:30am On May 01, 2023
sagitariusbaby:
Never bought any and I seriously doubt any Nigerian can be trusted to teach you his/het means of making wealth

Not just in Nigeria, it's everywhere around the world.

1 Like

Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by dreamxhaser: 10:32am On May 01, 2023
workchopNG:
In as much as many people that sell courses are not practicing what they preach, but I must tell you, achieving success with these courses requires your own effort.

Many people will buy a course without doing what is written there because they think it won't work. Some will give it a try for a few days and when they don't make money, they quit.

You need to put a lot of time and effort to make money from online biz. I got a course that made me lots of money until it stopped working some months ago.

What I'm saying is, when you buy a course, research more online after going throug it, add your own twist, put effort, do what is written therein, be consistent for months, and you'll surely make money online.

Many of you will write off blogging as a saturated niche because you tried a few months and probably got rejected by adsense. That doesn't change the fact that there are blogs that started this year that has already started making money.

Put effort, add your twist, avoid shinny object, stay focused for months or even years, and you'll believe with me that for most of the courses out there has something to offer.

At the bold. You said it all.

Before I went into freelancing in 2019, a lot of people said it's saturated and so on. But based on the kind person wey I be, I don't follow bandwagon, I try to see things from different Angle, so I kept pushing and it's currently paying.

I am looking to venture into Blogs and Youtube business.

5 Likes

Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by motionarena: 10:33am On May 01, 2023
iDRAW:
I agree. I am a victim of Walter Eyinnsya or water is the name. 50k lost in October 2022

How are u a victim of walter, heard he is genuine what was your experience from his course cause I plan to finance.
Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by dreamxhaser: 10:39am On May 01, 2023
lavylilly:
Firstly I am a woman,
Secondly, blessed is the one that giveth than the one that taketh. Help people, be a blessing to other, 30mins off your time to teach people would not make you less rich.

You're based in Kaduna?

1 Like

Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by Jeferious: 10:39am On May 01, 2023
PaNnamdi:

Nor be everybody selfish like u,if I tell u say I wan teach u how me dey take make 1500k dollars every month now nor be say na shell or govt salary ooo,shey u go doubt am.
Dont be a doubting thomas
first teach your family members grin grin grin.

Una don mad finish grin grin
Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by motionarena: 10:40am On May 01, 2023
lolu2019:
nor be lie.the best is to invest.but u people are always afraid of investing

Invest in what?
Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by lolu2019: 10:41am On May 01, 2023
motionarena:

Invest in what?
in yourself.
Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by lavylilly: 10:42am On May 01, 2023
dreamxhaser:

You're based in Kaduna?
No
Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by Jeferious: 10:44am On May 01, 2023
bluefilm:

If the money making strategy of that particular business is such that you need many people to grow as in Affiliate marketing for example, then there is every need to involve more and more people.

Or don't you think so?
For you to need those "many" people, I can boldly tell you that those "many" people are the unsuspecting preys heading to your slaughterhouse.

If you are genuinely selling things that really meets people's wants or needs, you don't need to sermonize your enterprise that much
Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by kaludestiny10(m): 10:44am On May 01, 2023
You just stated what has always being on my mind. Their main aim is to reap one off.
N3TRAL:
Lol.

If a human being was making money from something, the human will focus on making money by using the skill. The person wouldn't have time to teach people he doesn't know from Adam.

If someone you've not known before offers to teach you how to make money for a fee, be rest assured that the money the person is making is the fee you pay for tutorials.

It's a simple principle of life.

1 Like

Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by benzion72(m): 10:45am On May 01, 2023
Newnas:

That's not entirely true.

1. Some people genuinely want to give back to the society.

2. There's fulfilment that comes from helping others grow.

That said, most of those courses are scammers. In fact, anyone that claims to have a financial silver bullet is a scammer.

Not many they will start with give back stuff then bring in ebooks sales.
Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by FoolishBoy419: 10:47am On May 01, 2023
This reminds me of Helioshay, the man that uses chrome/Firefox to fake his KDP royalties stats. I couldn't believe how many people fell for it.

1 Like

Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by Jeferious: 10:47am On May 01, 2023
lolu2019:
it is not selfishness.it is secret keeping.even Nigeria is being monopolised by western region.we don't even machines for drilling oil on offshore.the machine was specially built for countries controlling OPEC.
My brother, business is secret. Na my mama tell me this one. If you cast your format, everybody go Sabi am, and e no go pay again.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by MrDoGood(m): 10:49am On May 01, 2023
By selling, that's how they make money. The information they sold to you didn't make them money.

1 Like

Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by gaddafe(m): 10:50am On May 01, 2023
Prowriter1:
If you've ever spend money to buy courses online, you'll know they're many scammers involved. Especially in Nigeria.

So I have concluded to never buy these courses again.

1. Affiliate marketing courses
2. Make money online courses
3. Crypto courses

What do you think?

Add mini exportation to the list. That is another bullshit they use in collecting your cash.

If these guys really made the money they claim you can make from reading those books, they wouldn't be selling books.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Share Your Experience - Dpr Aptitude Test 2017 / Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria / Are You Jobless? Sell Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.