Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,354 members, 7,819,257 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... (41381 Views)

Never Pay For Content Again! / Why Pay Money To Secure A Job When U Can Be In A Business Lik Chymall? Earn Dail / I Was Told To Pay Sum Of Money To Secured A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by Guyman01: 4:41pm On May 01, 2023
Its not different from those posting Bet9ja winnings on this forum and asking you to contact them for daily sure games, some will say Pay After Winning.
But the reality is that if they are truly the owners of those big winnings posted they won't be spamming Nairaland looking for people to scam.
Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by Guyman01: 4:47pm On May 01, 2023
Ustec:
Na now you know.
Just like all those sure 2 odds spammers,
All of them won't be hustling for customers if they are really making money on it.

Na those dey annoy me pass, as a punter I know how hard it is to win 2 odds because you will never expect Napoli to play draw at home against the bottom team but it just happened

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by rexchazy(m): 5:00pm On May 01, 2023
bestman09:
I've personally lost lots of money through buying online courses but the truth is that there are genuine courses too.
A course I bought in Aug 2022 for N50K is still working very well till today, though so much have changed in terms of the process.

Anything that have original will always have scam
Which one please am interested
Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by opicgif: 5:02pm On May 01, 2023
This is a wise decision

But there are real courses

I have a way of making money from sports betting.

But since my capital is low, hence the profit I make is low, I thought of teaching it to a select few people and only our team will use this strategy.

Unfortunately, i knew people will say it's a scam so I decided against it. I'd rather use my strategy and make little change weekly, than take the risk of putting a course together and be called a scammer
Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by sonature1: 5:04pm On May 01, 2023
Tallesty1:
No, it is not a simple principle of life.

Someone that I don't know from Adam taught me HTML, CSS and we are currently on Javascript and I haven't spent a kobo on tutorial or Udemy courses etc. He has lots of them and shares them with me and he gets the ones he doesn't have for me free of charge and because his classes takes much of my time, he wanted to place me on monthly token but I declined the offer.

I learn better when I teach so I posted on my whatsapp status that I needed someone I can tutor on the above courses, the only requirement was genuine interest. A friend referred someone that I do not know from Adam and we are going on fine.

When people tell you that they have E-books or whatever on how to make money online, common sense should tell you that selling the books was their own way of making money online.

Yea, there scammers but there are also genuine people out there that will teach you how to money online free of charge.

This is a FALSE assumption.

Some people don't teach for free because they believe that you won't appreciate the knowledge if you don't sacrifice something to get it. That's why it's said that only those who pay, pay attention.

1 Like

Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by Uchedizzy(f): 5:05pm On May 01, 2023
apokan200:
You are right they are all bunch of scammers,I lost 70k to affiliate marketing shishi they no teach me and all the do is sending stupid videos and motivations e no go better for them
eyaaa, me i leant affilliate marketing too but i refused to pay money rather i got the coures free online but i paid 10k to get the products but i didnt make any sales so i stoped
Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by Uchedizzy(f): 5:08pm On May 01, 2023
I did no 1 but i didnt makes sales although i didnt pay money

1 Like

Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by WhereMyLoud: 5:09pm On May 01, 2023
jeff1993:

Baba how u take remember this milkose sweet dat year??
Lol.. guy.! U know this
Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by juwoonn(m): 5:32pm On May 01, 2023
You must have been scammed by someone else... an imposter.
Legalnaira doesn’t sell course.. he gives out free info! And we must arrest this imposter
Greenscientist:
You all are probably buying the wrong courses. I do Amazon KDP and Domain flipping.

I bought iykepromotions course on domain flipping 10k, he taught me domain flipping and I didn't make 1 naira till somedays ago that I sold a domain I bought for $3 for $50.

In Amazon KDP, I bought Abraham aiyejinna's course and now Legal naira's course, I'm still applying things that I learned but I've only written 6book and made $5 from the last one.

Everything in these courses are online for you to get but you will probably spend more than 50 thousand worth of data to get it and I'm sure you will waste more time and more energy and still not get upon what is in the course.

1 Like

Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by Greenscientist: 5:37pm On May 01, 2023
juwoonn:
You must have been scammed by someone else... an imposter.
Legalnaira doesn’t sell course.. he gives out free info! And we must arrest this imposter

Lols.

A little check on his twitter account or his community post on youtube will make it clear to you.

He has 90days menthorship program anchored . You should join the class.

And please, whenever you want to join, kindly reply this message so that I can give you my affiliate link and get 2,500 from it.
Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by flexyrule(m): 6:32pm On May 01, 2023
sonature1:

That's not true. It works. I wrote an e-book in 2018 and made over $50 from it. It was my first book and I didn't even make its paperback at the time.

So, everything I made was from Kindle (softcopy format). I haven't had the time to write another ebook since then.

For you to make money from your e-book, you must teach people something new or how to solve their problems.

My book was on how to write cryptocurrency white paper, launch it, and work out the tokenomics so as to convince prospective investors to buy the digital asset. This is something many people didn't know how to do at the time.

I learnt from that experience, and I am currently writing another book about a technology the world doesn't know about now.

Ask yourself, Why would someone buy your e-book when they can google and get the same thing you wrote about from Google? Therefore, you have to think out of the box from Amazon KDP.
Oga how much is $50 abeg?

I used to design TShirts for Amazon in their Merch program. In a month, I'd make $100 as commission. And this wasn't regular.

For some people, $100 might be alot, but for we that have paid our dues. Omoh that $100 no fit go anywhere oooo.

The way these marketers advertise these schemes, they'll make you feel like you'll be making thousands of dollars monthly. The truth is, they themselves don't make such money from the program itself, rather it's the books ans training referrals they make that they get commissions from.
Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by benzion72(m): 7:06pm On May 01, 2023
udemzyudex:

Well most of them are scam but if we want to go with this your logic, nobody will teach anybody anything in this world.

That is called Capitalism you dont divulged your trade secrets. You even protect your product with copyright law. Nobody has been able to know Coca Cola secret, Starbuck, MacDonald all of them have trade secret
Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by apokan200(m): 7:41pm On May 01, 2023
Uchedizzy:
eyaaa, me i leant affilliate marketing too but i refused to pay money rather i got the coures free online but i paid 10k to get the products but i didnt make any sales so i stoped

Thank your star,as for me I fall mugu oo
Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by Uchedizzy(f): 7:46pm On May 01, 2023
apokan200:

Thank your star,as for me I fall mugu oo
Sorry about that next be wise
Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by airliner(m): 8:20pm On May 01, 2023
dreamxhaser:

Bro, I'm to big for cheap scams.

I get penalty friends wey to be Yahoo boys, and dey don't do cheap scams like this. Those guys dey bomb and cash out on a steady. In fact, I get format choke for my lappy.

If I wanted to scam, I will do it big, not some petty course scam. But the fear of God no let me.

Bros abeg make dem update me fmt abeg

Please nobody should ask for tutoring. I no get time because work choke for my head. In fact I am currently negotiating another contract.
Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by juwoonn(m): 8:23pm On May 01, 2023
I don’t need it.
I’ve been publishing for about 10 years now
Greenscientist:

Lols.

A little check on his twitter account or his community post on youtube will make it clear to you.

He has 90days menthorship program anchored . You should join the class.

And please, whenever you want to join, kindly reply this message so that I can give you my affiliate link and get 2,500 from it.
Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by Exceed15: 8:24pm On May 01, 2023
All na online fraud not business.
Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by Greenscientist: 8:41pm On May 01, 2023
juwoonn:
I don’t need it.
I’ve been publishing for about 10 years now

Haaaa ---

Show me the way sir.
Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by shezy14(m): 8:54pm On May 01, 2023
PaNnamdi:

Just dey play grin me dey make 1500k dollars from crypto monthly as I speak.
U know what,just dey play grin grin
ok
Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by Mogajunior(m): 9:06pm On May 01, 2023
lolu2019:
nor be lie.the best is to invest.but u people are always afraid of investing
Invest in what please?
Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by Edoziesmart(m): 9:09pm On May 01, 2023
MisterKennedy:

Good afternoon sir

This Walter man is he a Nigerian
Run away from buying Walter enyinnaya course if you love your money.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by lolu2019: 9:26pm On May 01, 2023
Mogajunior:
Invest in what please?
read my topic
Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by bepositive11: 10:10pm On May 01, 2023
Prowriter1:
If you've ever spend money to buy courses online, you'll know they're many scammers involved. Especially in Nigeria.

So I have concluded to never buy these courses again.

1. Affiliate marketing courses
2. Make money online courses
3. Crypto courses

What do you think?

You can learn all those things for free.
Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by NOwazobia: 12:47am On May 02, 2023
As long as YouTube and book sites are alive, I will never spend my money buying these crappy materials, or paying someone to teach or give me signal.
Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by udemzyudex(m): 3:30am On May 02, 2023
benzion72:

That is called Capitalism you dont divulged your trade secrets. You even protect your product with copyright law. Nobody has been able to know Coca Cola secret, Starbuck, MacDonald all of them have trade secret

You still don't get my point.

1 Like

Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by online4business: 4:31am On May 02, 2023
People want miracle

You can't dedicate your time to learn the basics you want someone to hold you by the hand for free... Continue

You try few days/weeks and you shout scam scam dey wait for free money.

Anything you want to do learn the basics first before you go and pay anybody money.

Sport betting is not a business it's gambling and it's a posioning addiction

Kdp works
Affiliates marketing works
Blogging works.

If e no work for you na you no follow who know road

You can't plant today and reap today... oza.

Put in your 100000 hour go all in and learn the ropes

If I put in the 1000000 you want me to teach you for free like eleme people go talk make Iearn you for free....Oza

sou na ale kahna man go say no time.

Mechanic take years Sabi work.
Barber take years Sabi work.

Our online brothers won just buy one course and make all the money in one months.

Those wey no even Sabi write wan buy kdp course make $$ sell to oyinbo

Does wey no Sabi write wan go fivver and Upwork and make am.

Learn how to write first no jump the line

1 Like

Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by RICHMAN247(m): 6:29am On May 02, 2023
With their sweet mouth you will think they are making huge amount of money.
Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by hefelove(m): 8:09am On May 02, 2023
dreamxhaser:

Bro, you too dey generalise things.

I know say scammers plenty, but everything I learned about freelancing was free.

No be Yahoo boys dey teach their fellow guys work for free?

Now let me help you understand better. The secrete is you teach them the process but you won't tell them what works for you.

E.g I have my secrets on both Fiverr and Upwork. They have been working for me, and I will never teach anybody. But does that mean I shouldn't teach anyone freelancing? NO

I will teach you the process, then i will allow you to discover what works for you. Mind you, I myself have to keep making research and updating my knowledge so I can keep up with the market.

My only advice to noobs is stop buying courses online, everything you need is on YouTube, and forums like Reddit and even Nairaland.
There is this guy on YouTube that made a video on how to promote affiliate link of a travel agency worldwide using TikTok, he did exactly what you said here
Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by Damminglola(f): 10:08am On May 02, 2023
blingxx:

Abraham aiyejinna is legit sir grin so we plenty wey bought he's course .. Amazonn kdp is not for mentally lazy pple tho

Please is it possible for me to get the course from you?
Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by Damminglola(f): 10:12am On May 02, 2023
Blofeld:
I lost my hard earned 45K to Expernaire on this matter. They sent me loads of useless materials that are impossible to follow through. They keep on showing you folks who have made millions from affiliate marketing like say na juju dem they use sell. Run from these guys, they are just scammers in another uniform. Once bitten twice shy!

Please is there a way I can get the course from you?
Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by Usman1991: 10:17pm On May 02, 2023
Is not a scam,lies don't allow us to believe in online business again.online business is real.scammer don't allow to believe in reality.

So I have concluded to never buy these courses again.

1. Affiliate marketing courses
2. Make money online courses
3. Crypto courses

What do you think? [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Share Your Experience - Dpr Aptitude Test 2017 / Lady Loses A Job After She Sent Messages Using Abbreviations / We Solved WAEC Questions In A Job Interview Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.