Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... (41357 Views)

Never Pay For Content Again! / Why Pay Money To Secure A Job When U Can Be In A Business Lik Chymall? Earn Dail / I Was Told To Pay Sum Of Money To Secured A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by Nobody: 11:48am On May 01, 2023
Oyindamolah:
The best skill to learn check out easyfix, they ONLY take females
Well, I'm not a female. Do you work there?

1 Like

Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by Nobody: 11:49am On May 01, 2023
lolu2019:
nah still the same.all nah survival.they are milking our resources.therefore making us to buy from them.do u know how much the foreign countries operating those equipments are being paid daily.

I'm telling you that the resources and ideas inside everyone is more than oil.
Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by Jeferious: 11:57am On May 01, 2023
dreamxhaser:

Bro, you too dey generalise things.

I know say scammers plenty, but everything I learned about freelancing was free.

No be Yahoo boys dey teach their fellow guys work for free?

Now let me help you understand better. The secrete is you teach them the process but you won't tell them what works for you.

E.g I have my secrets on both Fiverr and Upwork. They have been working for me, and I will never teach anybody. But does that mean I shouldn't teach anyone freelancing? NO

I will teach you the process, then i will allow you to discover what works for you. Mind you, I myself have to keep making research and updating my knowledge so I can keep up with the market.

My only advice to noobs is stop buying courses online, everything you need is on YouTube, and forums like Reddit and even Nairaland.
See, e get wetin dey separate boys from men. The "boys" na basic knowledge in a particular field wey noobs in that field suppose Sabi. They can be big knowledge to those who are still green to that field, especially when embellished with some crazy jargons, but the seasoned ones know that these are only "boys". The "men" with regards to knowledge makes a person exceptional...and can only be gotten through hard and cold experience, natural shrewdness, or privileged information. There are no two ways about these things.

Even you sef talk say e get wetin you no fit teach person. Shebi Dem pay you? Why you dey hoard that one from your potential students?

2 Likes

Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by SeniorMan715(m): 11:57am On May 01, 2023
Invest in what
lolu2019:
nor be lie.the best is to invest.but u people are always afraid of investing
Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by InvertedHammer: 11:57am On May 01, 2023
Prowriter1:
If you've ever spend money to buy courses online, you'll know they're many scammers involved. Especially in Nigeria.

So I have concluded to never buy these courses again.

1. Affiliate marketing courses
2. Make money online courses
3. Crypto courses

What do you think?
/

But the courses are the products they are selling which you bought. Do you think they became rich by showing others how to be rich? The game is on you.

If he can get 100 people to subscribe for N50k each, that's a cool N5m. Who are the suckers then?

/

2 Likes

Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by rahmontech(m): 12:00pm On May 01, 2023
Dem full FB. You would smell the desperation when they start posting fake testimony screenshots to deceive the gullible as usual. All they have packaged in nonsense and rubbish information that won’t yield any good result.

One of them packaged and sold a adsense approval course which he claimed to have helped him get adsense account approved. TO cut the story short, dude started telling us how we have to try our best that’s he’s also wanna find out how it works
Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by Jeferious: 12:03pm On May 01, 2023
lolu2019:
that's a big lie.u r playing with hunger.just ask urself why OPEC did not allow Nigeria to drill oil on offshore.cos the machine was specially made.and it was being monopolised that nobody should be allowed to produce the machine.silence is golden.

Bros, help me ask am why economics is being taught in schools. As far as I'm concerned, human wants are infinite, and the resources to cater for them are relatively scarce. If you jonse for your department, hunger go teach you sense

4 Likes

Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by lolu2019: 12:07pm On May 01, 2023
4Humanity4All:

I'm telling you that the resources and ideas inside everyone is more than oil.
sure.but,u need to discover urself first.that is where the problem is.
Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by dreamxhaser: 12:23pm On May 01, 2023
Jeferious:

Even you sef talk say e get wetin you no fit teach person. Shebi Dem pay you? Why you dey hoard that one from your potential students?

Bro, i dont collect money to teach. I only help people when i feel like. In fact, i no to get time for that one because i get plenty things to do both in work and school.

As i dey type work choke for my head and i get test tomorrow. Even the people i asked to drop their digits, you can ask dem anyday aytime if i collect money from dem. I wont collect shishi from dem and you can ask dem in the future.

I was thought to help people because of God, nothing else.

No be Ilegendd help boys for this same NL with free Amazon Kdp knowledge. In fact even me benefit, but i no to put body for the hustle.

5 Likes

Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by ProGSM(m): 12:30pm On May 01, 2023
There are good ones out there.

Just be careful.
Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by SeriouslySense(m): 12:30pm On May 01, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy
LeopardX:
Well said.
I have never been convinced by their sweet talk before.

Before an average Nigerian will decide to teach you a money making skill for free or for a fee, best believe that the main reason he's doing that is because he's not making as much money as he would want.
Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by MisterKennedy(m): 12:32pm On May 01, 2023
Greenscientist:
You all are probably buying the wrong courses. I do Amazon KDP and Domain flipping.

I bought iykepromotions course on domain flipping 10k, he taught me domain flipping and I didn't make 1 naira till somedays ago that I sold a domain I bought for $3 for $50.

In Amazon KDP, I bought Abraham aiyejinna's course and now Legal naira's course, I'm still applying things that I learned but I've only written 6book and made $5 from the last one.

Everything in these courses are online for you to get but you will probably spend more than 50 thousand worth of data to get it and I'm sure you will waste more time and more energy and still not get upon what is in the course.

Good afternoon bro

However you doing?
How can I get in touch with you?
What's your contact?
Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by MisterKennedy(m): 12:36pm On May 01, 2023
PaNnamdi:

Just dey play grin me dey make 1500k dollars from crypto monthly as I speak.
U know what,just dey play grin grin

Good afternoon bro

Are you really serious about making $1500 from crypto every single month? Please tell me the truth Sir
Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by Tallesty1(m): 12:40pm On May 01, 2023
N3TRAL:
Lol.

If a human being was making money from something, the human will focus on making money by using the skill. The person wouldn't have time to teach people he doesn't know from Adam.

If someone you've not known before offers to teach you how to make money for a fee, be rest assured that the money the person is making is the fee you pay for tutorials.

It's a simple principle of life.
No, it is not a simple principle of life.

Someone that I don't know from Adam taught me HTML, CSS and we are currently on Javascript and I haven't spent a kobo on tutorial or Udemy courses etc. He has lots of them and shares them with me and he gets the ones he doesn't have for me free of charge and because his classes takes much of my time, he wanted to place me on monthly token but I declined the offer.

I learn better when I teach so I posted on my whatsapp status that I needed someone I can tutor on the above courses, the only requirement was genuine interest. A friend referred someone that I do not know from Adam and we are going on fine.

When people tell you that they have E-books or whatever on how to make money online, common sense should tell you that selling the books was their own way of making money online.

Yea, there scammers but there are also genuine people out there that will teach you how to money online free of charge.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by MisterKennedy(m): 12:40pm On May 01, 2023
dreamxhaser:

I no sabi crypto but I know a guy who left his government work to focus on crypto and the guy dey cash out steady.

NOTE: I am not advising anyone to meet this person I mentioned for tutoring ooo

Good afternoon sir

Sir why dont you advice anyone to meet this person for tutoring?
Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by MisterKennedy(m): 12:43pm On May 01, 2023
lavylilly:
Firstly I am a woman,
Secondly, blessed is the one that giveth than the one that taketh. Help people, be a blessing to other, 30mins off your time to teach people would not make you less rich.

Good afternoon ma'am. I like your mindset. I respect you.
Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by MisterKennedy(m): 12:48pm On May 01, 2023
workchopNG:
In as much as many people that sell courses are not practicing what they preach, but I must tell you, achieving success with these courses requires your own effort.

Many people will buy a course without doing what is written there because they think it won't work. Some will give it a try for a few days and when they don't make money, they quit.

You need to put a lot of time and effort to make money from online biz. I got a course that made me lots of money until it stopped working some months ago.

What I'm saying is, when you buy a course, research more online after going throug it, add your own twist, put effort, do what is written therein, be consistent for months, and you'll surely make money online.

Many of you will write off blogging as a saturated niche because you tried a few months and probably got rejected by adsense. That doesn't change the fact that there are blogs that started this year that has already started making money.

Put effort, add your twist, avoid shinny object, stay focused for months or even years, and you'll believe with me that for most of the courses out there has something to offer.

Good afternoon sir

Nice write up sir.

Sir, what's the name of the business model you said was working for you before it stopped a while ago?

1 Like

Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:57pm On May 01, 2023
Do people really make money from affiliate marketing?

And then, there is sport betting. Not a course, but there are scammers out there selling what they term "sure games".

You will wonder why they don't just put their life savings on it and become trillionaires, instead of wasting precious time marketing the goods to potential victims.

If I came across a truly sure game, would I be selling it? No. No human being will be stressing himself selling it.

I will just borrow like 600k from Fairmoney and carry like 10 straight wins with huge odds.

1 Like

Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by MisterKennedy(m): 12:58pm On May 01, 2023
gaddafe:

Add mini exportation to the list. That is another bullshit they use in collecting your cash.

If these guys really made the money they claim you can make from reading those books, they wouldn't be selling books.

grin I wonder why they call it mini importation instead of maxi importation
Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 01, 2023
Ustec:
Na now you know.
Just like all those sure 2 odds spammers,
All of them won't be hustling for customers if they are really making money on it.
Lol... Na that one stupid pass grin

1 Like

Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by MisterKennedy(m): 1:08pm On May 01, 2023
dreamxhaser:

Okay you and lavylilly should drop whatapp digits for any of my old threads. Na just tips I go give una, you can work on there without paying a dime to anyone

Good afternoon Sir

Sir please help me. I want to work on there too Sir.
Here's my number Sir 07063102915 or 08023839888
Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by iDRAW(m): 1:09pm On May 01, 2023
Olasyke:

If you got a course from Walter and you didn't make use of it, I think that's your fault.

I see you're here to defend ineptitude... Walter is course is a scam.
All I got from the course is his personal achievements, bragging and all... I joined his whatsapp and telegram; Kevwe is one of the admin that never answered my questions. I just had to count my loss and move on.
Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by MisterKennedy(m): 1:10pm On May 01, 2023
Olasyke:

If you got a course from Walter and you didn't make use of it, I think that's your fault.

Good afternoon sir

This Walter man is he a Nigerian
Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by iDRAW(m): 1:13pm On May 01, 2023
motionarena:

How are u a victim of walter, heard he is genuine what was your experience from his course cause I plan to finance.

1. Walter will sell you old methods
2. He will claim he's got over 2000 people on his whatsapp.. therefore he wont reply you neither will the admin on Telegram... I feel they're making money from selling of the course more than they make on upwork.
3. His blind followers will accuse you of "laziness" if you couldn't make money after purchasing his course.

2 Likes

Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by svc1(m): 1:14pm On May 01, 2023
If you are a crypto enthusiast and you want To follow new project trends, how to be early on projects, learn crypto and web3 in general. just follow (CryptoTwitterNgn) on twitter. I created a list of doxxed crypto influencers.

What you spend your time doing everyday, becomes a habit, if you exchange unhealthy habits for crypto research, I guaranty you this for sure 💯, you would make life changing money.

Tools needed: A PC or a Smart Phone, Internet.

https://twitter.com/i/lists/1653007602840752129?t=Fp5QVOWu-35jsVGw14VEeQ&s=09

1 Like

Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by MisterKennedy(m): 1:14pm On May 01, 2023
Oyindamolah:
The best skill to learn check out easyfix, they ONLY take females

Good afternoon sir

What is this easyfix about? Please enlighten me sir.
Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by BTCog: 1:21pm On May 01, 2023
I have been victimised severally. They will also leave you hanging after you have paid.
Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by GloriousGbola: 1:22pm On May 01, 2023
Tallesty1:
No, it is not a simple principle of life.

Someone that I don't know from Adam taught me HTML, CSS and we are currently on Javascript and I haven't spent a kobo on tutorial or Udemy courses etc. He has lost of them and shares them with me and he gets the ones he doesn't have for me free of charge and because his classes takes much of my time, he wanted to place me on monthly token but I declined the offer.

I learn better when I teach so I posted on my whatsapp status that I needed someone I can tutor on the above courses, the only requirement was genuine interest. A friend referred someone that I do not know from Adam and we are going on fine.

When people tell you that they have E-books or whatever on how to make money online, common sense should tell you that selling the books was their own way of making money online.

Yea, there scammers but there are also genuine people out there that will teach you how to money online free of charge.

this is the fundamental difference between oyibos and third worlders

your oyibo will share software cracks, warez links, for free.
your naija or indian guy will be looking for how to monetize the knowledge
sometimes you will actually give someone something for free and then find that rather than use it, the person has started selling it.

as to the original topic - self help an industry which can only grow as long as people buy into it and keep paying different 'gurus' for advise.

1 Like

Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by Buffalo2(m): 1:25pm On May 01, 2023
Wen they discover that you are not interested in their "products" they result to insut and useless discouragement of salary earners with their useless and incessant social media posts such as: " I can never be a slave to salary", " No salary earner has ever made it to the top", " Never allow anybody use you to achieve his/her goals" bla bla bla.

1 Like

Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 01, 2023
iDRAW:

I see you're here to defend ineptitude... Walter is course is a scam.
All I got from the course is his personal achievements, bragging and all... I joined his whatsapp and telegram; Kevwe is one of the admin that never answered my questions. I just had to count my loss and move on.
I got a course from him and it worked for me. I learnt how to be better at my craft and if it didn't work for you, maybe that's on you.

I don't need to defend him, I don't know him personally. I'm just saying.
Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by Crystalom3(m): 1:34pm On May 01, 2023
benzion72:
If I know how to make certain income I will be so busy making the money and not have time to teach others.
Most of this training is to reap people off of there hard earn money
this is a bad mindset to have.
Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by DevilsEqual(m): 1:44pm On May 01, 2023
4Humanity4All:

Omoh, I thought I've left GNS 106 behind. It's still here😂

You're a grad of FUTA, I guess

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Share Your Experience - Dpr Aptitude Test 2017 / Lady Loses A Job After She Sent Messages Using Abbreviations / We Solved WAEC Questions In A Job Interview Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.