Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,137 members, 7,860,087 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:29 AM

Activist: How I Endured Sexual Abuse For Seven Years To Get Education - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Activist: How I Endured Sexual Abuse For Seven Years To Get Education (2271 Views)

Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy / Sansa Of Tife Sexual Abuse Allegations Gets Married / Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Activist: How I Endured Sexual Abuse For Seven Years To Get Education by Vinnie2000(m): 6:14am On May 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Such a heartbreaking story. Some men are very wicked

Hope you can see how ur fellow Tinubu Supporter is FOOLING himself in this thread by defending Rape.

A Sane, Right thinking human can NOT be an APC/Tinubu supporter. undecided

1 Like

Re: Activist: How I Endured Sexual Abuse For Seven Years To Get Education by Haakeem(m): 6:57am On May 01, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

grin
You're still wrong... You seriously don't know when to use "I'm" in a sentence... You always end up using "you're" grin
I now get how a fo0l reasons🌝
Re: Activist: How I Endured Sexual Abuse For Seven Years To Get Education by jayworld15(m): 7:01am On May 01, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

At least I have a bed to go back to... Will I say same to you living under the bridge?

You boast of being a English language juggernaut, a proficient person of an alien code that intends to correct others, but you're here abusing the rules of punctuation marks by starting your word after ellipsis with a capital letter. "Can" is supposed to be used there instead of "will".

2 Likes

Re: Activist: How I Endured Sexual Abuse For Seven Years To Get Education by Haakeem(m): 7:08am On May 01, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

Yes that's the one of the things victims of my rough handling end up saying out of "painment" grin
He said I'm in pains🤡
For what exactly?
I love dealing with f00ls yeah I like teaching em lessons.
Re: Activist: How I Endured Sexual Abuse For Seven Years To Get Education by Coly2012(m): 7:10am On May 01, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
If she spoke this kind of English I read up there, then she might have been ra.ped for nothing
another idiot just entered the new month with his stupidity on display this early morning.mumu man.
Re: Activist: How I Endured Sexual Abuse For Seven Years To Get Education by Taunt: 7:20am On May 01, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

Yes that's the one of the things victims of my rough handling end up saying out of "painment" grin
If you think you're dealing with that guy then you must be kidding.
Person wey dey handle you like Picken.
Re: Activist: How I Endured Sexual Abuse For Seven Years To Get Education by Foodqueen(f): 7:31am On May 01, 2023
That's really bad

Hope she's gone back to arrest them both
Re: Activist: How I Endured Sexual Abuse For Seven Years To Get Education by LeeSmart: 7:53am On May 01, 2023
@Dispatcherlagos no vex oo, but u de derail this thread now. For the fact u de privilege to sabi english no mean say we must follow u sabi the english now. Like i hav said make u no vex oo.

Morning sir
Re: Activist: How I Endured Sexual Abuse For Seven Years To Get Education by Baronthecelebri: 9:44am On May 01, 2023
Very bad
Re: Activist: How I Endured Sexual Abuse For Seven Years To Get Education by Buziness101: 12:48pm On May 01, 2023
Op, Madam just tell us say u no like the man but because of money you kept on fvckin him for 7 years... at least that one make small sense pass this rubbish your saying

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caught Your Bff In Bed With Your Brother; What Would You Do? / Am I Cursed? / Majority Of Nigerian Babes Cannot Be Comfortable Without Nigerian Boyfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.