Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,683 members, 7,862,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:37 AM

What Is That Unforgettable Sweet Moment You've Had With Your Siblings. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is That Unforgettable Sweet Moment You've Had With Your Siblings. (827 Views)

What Is That Unforgettable Event Or Memories You'll Never Forget.. / Have you Seen Your Siblings Naked On Social Media? / Where Is The Weird Place You've Had Erection? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is That Unforgettable Sweet Moment You've Had With Your Siblings. by fyzaila: 9:37am On May 01, 2023
have had many!
I think one of the blessings one can have in this life is to have siblings who have your backs come what may. We are just four and our bond is so tight. Parents should always endeavour to pray for their children to have a good relationship with each other. It's not default o! Don't come and start saying blood is thicker than water o yen yen yen. Pray pray pray because that is the pillar behind everything.

Let me share a moment, my brother was in school and was admitted. We got to know through his friend/roommate. My younger sis who is also his younger was called first, because she was the closest to him in terms of distance. She was called in the morning as she was about to enter bathroom to shower. After the call, she just did about turn and put on clothes grab her bag with few clothes and embarked on a journey to the state where he was schooling which is like 2hrs. On getting there, she met his friend with him. While my bro was still asleep. She rushed to the market and used up all the money in her account to shop for all the necessary things he will need.
I later joined after 2days and was amazed at what she did. Because she too is a student.
Siblings love is sweet can't be trade for anything.

Nairalanders Share yours!

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Unforgettable Sweet Moment You've Had With Your Siblings. by Crucialgem(m): 10:44am On May 01, 2023
Wooooow you know for guys like me from broken home and both parent has child else where I used to envy family bond like this. I pray the love grows more in your home

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Unforgettable Sweet Moment You've Had With Your Siblings. by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:35am On May 01, 2023
Let me think about mine, I'll come back and post.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: What Is That Unforgettable Sweet Moment You've Had With Your Siblings. by fyzaila: 6:16pm On May 01, 2023
Crucialgem:
Wooooow you know for guys like me from broken home and both parent has child else where I used to envy family bond like this. I pray the love grows more in your home

Thanks 😊, i am also from a broken home, but my dad took all of us and brought us all up so that made us bond with each other. It was after Secondary school we started visiting mum.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Unforgettable Sweet Moment You've Had With Your Siblings. by fyzaila: 6:17pm On May 01, 2023
Kiddogarcia:
Let me think about mine, I'll come back and post.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho

Ok we're waiting.
Re: What Is That Unforgettable Sweet Moment You've Had With Your Siblings. by juman(m): 12:22am On Jun 16, 2023
I dropped from sky like oduduwa.
If you have toxic siblings, run away.

I had an uncle that lied that her sister used her witch to run him mad.
I learnt from that.
Dont waste time with bad people.
Re: What Is That Unforgettable Sweet Moment You've Had With Your Siblings. by jeromestarks: 11:05pm On Jul 27, 2023
All my siblings are currently looking for a way to kill me.
I hide from them more than I hide from Fulani or Bokoharam.
Re: What Is That Unforgettable Sweet Moment You've Had With Your Siblings. by Sonnobax15(m): 7:46am On Jul 28, 2023
lipsrsealed
Gone are those days when we had that ...
Re: What Is That Unforgettable Sweet Moment You've Had With Your Siblings. by VinnyBaba: 8:17am On Jul 28, 2023
We ate Kulikuli and Garri most times. undecided

What else. 😒🤷
Re: What Is That Unforgettable Sweet Moment You've Had With Your Siblings. by GExcess: 8:31am On Jul 28, 2023
We are 9 in number in my family with majority being married, but the bond is unexplainable all thanks to good parenting.

My sister gave birth May this year on a Sunday and within a split of minutes almost all of us assembled in the hospital except for those that weren't in the state but they were steadily on phone calls to know how my sister and the kid were doing.

Just last week Monday, my brother's wife gave birth and the same even occurred, with everyone looking at which angel to help.

I do look at these numerous events and give thanks to God🙏, my late Dad and my beloved Mom cos those people instilled real discipline and love in all of us

1 Like

Re: What Is That Unforgettable Sweet Moment You've Had With Your Siblings. by fineberry(m): 10:26am On Jul 28, 2023
I have slot sweet memories...I'm busy now, w'll be back
Re: What Is That Unforgettable Sweet Moment You've Had With Your Siblings. by Clickairtravels: 10:41am On Jul 28, 2023
Mine is a tale of betrayal from siblings in this later days, better to have only one female child in the household than have them more in number than men. Those gender can destroy everything at sight in pursuit of selfish (peanut)gains.
Women love opportunistically even mothers are not excluded.
My experience..

(1) (Reply)

What's Wrong With Guys Calling One Another BABE / True Love Still Exist I Can't Believe It until I see this / How I Was Scammed Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.