Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,734 members, 7,837,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Top secret: A Man Who Noticed A Reptilian City Beneath Los Angeles - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top secret: A Man Who Noticed A Reptilian City Beneath Los Angeles (4328 Views)

Account Of An Alien Abductee Who befriended A Reptilian ET ((Photos)) / Interview With A Reptilian Woman / 16 "Bad Boy" Traits That Women Find Very Attractive. (Top Secret) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top secret: A Man Who Noticed A Reptilian City Beneath Los Angeles by Amunethseranu(f): 10:15pm On May 01, 2023
madscientist88:
jesus is a hybrid, who is mary? Mary was human.look i dont know much about this stuff,but the little i learned was that Jesus was born of mary a human,which makes him a hybrid been able to coexist with humans.im not disputing the fact that imortal dracs didnt exist,but if you read the gospel according to judas you would get some valid information about the creation of the first luminaries and 72 heavens.
let's not talk about Jesus because things I will say won't sound funny( though funny as hell )!
Re: Top secret: A Man Who Noticed A Reptilian City Beneath Los Angeles by madscientist88(m): 10:20pm On May 01, 2023
Amunethseranu:
let's not talk about Jesus because things I will say won't sound funny( though funny as hell )!
trust me i careless,adds little value to my scientific research, religion isnt my thing,but i believe the great invincible spirit to be time tho.time created everything.
Re: Top secret: A Man Who Noticed A Reptilian City Beneath Los Angeles by Bluezy13(m): 10:39pm On May 01, 2023
DevilsEqual:

What are you saying?
You're just trying to sound like a mysterious human

I remember how u once threatened to torment a guy here in his dreams

Did she actually threaten that ??
Re: Top secret: A Man Who Noticed A Reptilian City Beneath Los Angeles by NoFucksToGive: 6:49am On May 02, 2023
Careente7:
Your a fckin schizophrenia,mf 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Says the degenerate numb head who sucks off men in the street fo money 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Top secret: A Man Who Noticed A Reptilian City Beneath Los Angeles by Careente7(m): 7:55am On May 02, 2023
NoFucksToGive:

Says the degenerate numb head who sucks off men in the street fo money 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
At least I’m better than your dumb ass that thinks he’s making sense when he isn’t.Yiu should be in a fckng psychiatric hospital and be repeating this cliché everyday “I’m not mad”.🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Top secret: A Man Who Noticed A Reptilian City Beneath Los Angeles by NoFucksToGive: 8:29am On May 02, 2023
Careente7:
At least I’m better than your dumb ass that thinks he’s making sense when he isn’t.Yiu should be in a fckng psychiatric hospital and be repeating this cliché everyday “I’m not mad”.🤣🤣🤣🤣

See this fàggot. You are clearly lonely and want a friend
Re: Top secret: A Man Who Noticed A Reptilian City Beneath Los Angeles by Careente7(m): 9:05am On May 02, 2023
NoFucksToGive:

See this fàggot. You are clearly lonely and want a friend

lol,nigga is pissed cuz I got him.Your lame and you know it an am way far from a fäg,a real nigga i am.Apart from fäg tell me another lame joke you know🤣🤣🤣🤣.
Re: Top secret: A Man Who Noticed A Reptilian City Beneath Los Angeles by NoFucksToGive: 10:52am On May 02, 2023
Careente7:
lol,nigga is pissed cuz I got him.Your lame and you know it an am way far from a fäg,a real nigga i am.Apart from fäg tell me another lame joke you know🤣🤣🤣🤣.

You are a fàg, no straight man stalks another man. No straight man uses words like I got him to another man...🤣🤣🤣🙂 You are a fággot and want me to ejaculate in your anus....
Sorry fàggot I don't swing like that now fūck off🤣🤣🤣

Pig fâggot 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Top secret: A Man Who Noticed A Reptilian City Beneath Los Angeles by kingslj: 10:52am On May 02, 2023
[quote author=icon02 post=122859434]The word has now developed technically to be able to verify the authenticity of this story with a simple underground scan.

It would have been confirmed if it's true[/quote

My friend ,the power that be wouldn't allow such disclosure.
Re: Top secret: A Man Who Noticed A Reptilian City Beneath Los Angeles by kingslj: 10:56am On May 02, 2023
Crystalom3:
people are incredibly stup*d.

There are people here who believes this yeye story.

You think like this becuase that is what you are taught from childhood.

Do you believe that you dont exist alone in this wide universe?
Re: Top secret: A Man Who Noticed A Reptilian City Beneath Los Angeles by Careente7(m): 11:46am On May 02, 2023
NoFucksToGive:

You are a fàg, no straight man stalks another man. No straight man uses words like I got him to another man...🤣🤣🤣🙂 You are a fággot and want me to ejaculate in your anus....
Sorry fàggot I don't swing like that now fūck off🤣🤣🤣

Pig fâggot 🤣🤣🤣
From the way you type I can tell your pussyfooted in life.So fckng paranoid that you don’t even know your giving every atom of Bleep to everything I type.Your thirsty madafaka and yiu wish you were not but there’s just nothing you can do about it(Tell bobrisky never to ring my celly).Pussy all around thinking they not giving a Bleep when they so paranoid n insecure.Jump off my space mo’faka.🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Top secret: A Man Who Noticed A Reptilian City Beneath Los Angeles by NoFucksToGive: 11:56am On May 02, 2023
Careente7:
From the way you type I can tell your pussyfooted in life.So fckng paranoid that you don’t even know your giving every atom of Bleep to everything I type.Your thirsty madafaka and yiu wish you were not but there’s just nothing you can do about it(Tell bobrisky never to ring my celly).Pussy all around thinking they not giving a Bleep when they so paranoid n insecure.Jump off my space mo’faka.🤣🤣🤣🤣
Sorry fàggot!! I still didn't read the trash you wrote 🤣🤣🤣

Cry more
Re: Top secret: A Man Who Noticed A Reptilian City Beneath Los Angeles by DevilsEqual(m): 1:18pm On May 02, 2023
Amunethseranu:
... No that's not me.

Are you not Amatarasha?
Re: Top secret: A Man Who Noticed A Reptilian City Beneath Los Angeles by Amunethseranu(f): 2:04pm On May 02, 2023
DevilsEqual:

Are you not Amatarasha?
...No I'm not amatarasha . She is 22
Re: Top secret: A Man Who Noticed A Reptilian City Beneath Los Angeles by Amunethseranu(f): 2:06pm On May 02, 2023
Careente7:
... Don't mind the idiot he is the lonely one the way he trolls people around.
Re: Top secret: A Man Who Noticed A Reptilian City Beneath Los Angeles by NoFucksToGive: 2:11pm On May 02, 2023
Amunethseranu:
... Don't mind the idiot he is the lonely one the way he trolls people around.

See this disgusting beast of a drug addict mad woman talking 🤣🤣🤣

Useless old whòre and mother of 4 bastards 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (Reply)

I want my Ex GF Back! or should I keep the New one? / Top 10 Rejection Lines Given By Women / How Long Should I Wait To Meet His Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.