Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi (43093 Views)

The DSS Operates Within Its Mandate - Peter Afunanya / Your Govt Is Temporary, I’ll Reclaim My Mandate – Atiku Tells Tinubu / Duoye Diri: Pastor Adeboye Told Me I Would Recover My Mandate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Picardor2: 3:53am On May 02, 2023
Thekaghan:
Who is encouraging this man? I guess he wants to stay relevant.

God is encouraging him. Nigerians don suffer Oga. He will soon get his mandate back.
Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Picardor2: 3:54am On May 02, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Oga which Nigeria?

Say Ipob please

Ur very sick in ur soul
Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by blessgreg: 4:29am On May 02, 2023
Desperate soul. Someone that came distant third won an election. What about who came second? Abeg Peter Obi I don tire to read ur news.
Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by felifeli: 4:41am On May 02, 2023
Which mandate? Ole-e-e-e-e-e!
Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Thekaghan: 5:23am On May 02, 2023
Shancca:

I guess we black people are not use to perseverance which is why it is foreign to you that someone is persevering in your very before for the first time. It explains a lot our space in science and technology. We never knew that it took Michael Faraday 10 years to get electricity experiment concluded, making it possible for you to actually your phone.
Faraday Pandora then grin grin
Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Thekaghan: 5:25am On May 02, 2023
Picardor2:

God is encouraging him. Nigerians don suffer Oga. He will soon get his mandate back.
And you think God is not on the side of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu? If God wasn’t on BATs side he won’t even make it to the ballot
Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Areola14(m): 5:27am On May 02, 2023
Go and claim what..? The forefathers of Nigerians will never make you succeed.! Is nigeria your family property..? Even the non igbos that voted for you are regretting voting you.! You cannot see that kind of support again in your life time..! And you believe, you cannot get it again and that's why you find it hard to accept defeat.... go and contest for governor of anambra again, that's where you belong to.... nobody like you, they only voted for you because of religion and the Nigerians pastors helped you. You as a person and the tribe you represent cannot win the election.....you people need to start behaving well for your next generation to live well..

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Chochovini: 5:58am On May 02, 2023
harmonyglobal:
There is a plot by Peter Obi to steal Nigerians majority votes through anarchy, planning to steal the mandate from Tinubu would be met with strong resistance
. See this one, go sidon for grass jor. Who‘s stealing from who if I may ask? Who voted your drug baron? The idiot who couldn‘t win even in his own State, Abuja the seat of power and Lagos he claimed he built.
All these Tilumbu supporters are really sick in the head no doubt.
Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by striker07(m): 6:52am On May 02, 2023
Dshocker:

Which majority vote?

Can you swear with your life and that of your family in a shrine, that Tinubu won squarely, without rigging and the help of Inec?
do you have evidence that INEC rigged or you are just being delusional
Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Dshocker(m): 7:27am On May 02, 2023
striker07:
do you have evidence that INEC rigged or you are just being delusional

I asked you a simple question?

The evidence are there.
Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by harmonyglobal: 9:02am On May 02, 2023
Dshocker:

Which majority vote?

Can you swear with your life and that of your family in a shrine, that Tinubu won squarely, without rigging and the help of Inec?
Can u also swear with your life that obi or Atiku won squarely
Confused human being
Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by harmonyglobal: 9:05am On May 02, 2023
Chochovini:
. See this one, go sidon for grass jor. Who‘s stealing from who if I may ask? Who voted your drug baron? The idiot who couldn‘t win even in his own State, Abuja the seat of power and Lagos he claimed he built.
All these Tilumbu supporters are really sick in the head no doubt.
Well that should tell u that the election was free and fair if he could lose those places u mentioned and won in other places, he has all ot takes to have changed the results in those places
U should check your head who ever u supported before calling sane people sick
Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by SenatePresdo(m): 9:06am On May 02, 2023
harmonyglobal:
There is a plot by Peter Obi to steal Nigerians majority votes through anarchy, planning to steal the mandate from Tinubu would be met with strong resistance

Just like Endsars?

Which tribe would the military had attacked during Endsars?

Most Nigerians doesn't understand uprising.

Pray it doesn't happen.

Take Sri Lanka as an example.
Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Dshocker(m): 9:49am On May 02, 2023
harmonyglobal:

Can u also swear with your life that obi or Atiku won squarely
Confused human being

Yes, i can for Peter Obi, because most Nigerians genuinely voted for him without a dime.
Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by baysol: 1:22pm On May 02, 2023
Antimandatethie:
The Labour Party, LP, presidential candidate, Peter Obi has reiterated that he will explore all ways to ensure that he reclaim his alleged stolen mandate.

Obi stated this while speaking during a Labour Party stakeholders’ meeting in Awka.

The former Anambra state governor vowed to explore all legal options in ensuring he reclaims his mandate.

Recall that Obi came third in the February 25th presidential election.

The Labour Party presidential candidate was defeated by the President-elect, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu of the All Progressives Congress, APC, and Atiku Abubakar of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

Since the declaration of Tinubu as the winner of the poll by the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, Obi had insisted he won the election, as headed to court to contest the outcome of the poll.

In a tweet via his verified Twitter about the meeting, Obi stated,

he stated.

Peter Obi Tweets
For real this man is deluded which mandate? who gave him mandate? Even atiku wey take second said nothing na number three dey make noise. This man has finally ruined his peoples chance finally. Their underbelly of wickedness has been exposed with his misadventure into politics.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by harmonyglobal: 5:14pm On May 02, 2023
Dshocker:

Yes, i can for Peter Obi, because most Nigerians genuinely voted for him without a dime.
Then head to the shrine and swear
Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:17pm On May 02, 2023
Don't address me as you address your Dad
Picardor2:

Ur very sick in ur soul
Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by lalabrother: 9:08pm On May 09, 2023
You should off forever, foooooool
nairalanda1:
Damm, at the end of the day, Tinubu, atiku and Obi supporters are all alike.

None of them is interested in Nigeria, but they are interested in winning.

When that happens, one should fear for the future of this country.

Dang, let me off at this stop,I'm done...
Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Ajanakuasla: 9:12pm On May 09, 2023
This guy has listened to that mad man advice again
Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by nairalanda1(m): 11:51pm On May 09, 2023
lalabrother:
You should off forever, foooooool

Man, you should not take Nairaland serious.
Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by SAYEDADAMADAMS(m): 6:23pm On Jun 11, 2023
I'm beginning to reason that this man is a nonsense noise maker. Does he have an adviser?
Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Patriotsleague: 6:32pm On Jun 11, 2023
If you like go to hell.

Tinubu won and we will do everything to defend his mandate. Obi you are divisive and bitter. A president like you will cause religious war in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

All 44 Candidates On Navy Supplementary List Under Buhari Are Northerners - SR / Rotimi Amaechi in Benin For Pastor Ize-Iyamu's Campaign Flag Off / Atiku: PDP Presidential Campaign In Osun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.