Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,808 members, 7,827,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi (43135 Views)

The DSS Operates Within Its Mandate - Peter Afunanya / Your Govt Is Temporary, I’ll Reclaim My Mandate – Atiku Tells Tinubu / Duoye Diri: Pastor Adeboye Told Me I Would Recover My Mandate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by ljawTukpa: 1:29pm On May 01, 2023
Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by casualobserver: 1:30pm On May 01, 2023
someone that came 3rd? i can even understand if he came 2nd but 3rd? Better go and collect presidency of IPOB from Ekpa because we know your motive is ulterior.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by israelmao(m): 1:30pm On May 01, 2023
The euphoria of those who conspired to steal people's mandate will soon be dampened and replaced by sadness,justice must prevail.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 01, 2023
Peter Obi is coming

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by ACRI: 1:31pm On May 01, 2023
Shut up joor

I just met one fine igbo man 2hrs ago. Highly educated and well exposed.
He told me things from zik days that shocked me...

The only people supporting this Peter obi are illiterates and few misguided literates who turned the east to a war zone. The man said he has not been home for 4 years cos of insecurity and criminality which didnt start recently.its been long. He said if they grant biafra igbos will still fight dirty cos they can't agree....even the rich ones can't agree on anything. Orji Uzor Kalu will want to be president, Okorocha e.t.c and the place ll turn to Kosovo.

I just left the man.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 01, 2023
Corridon:
Nigerians stand with you sir.

Biafrans stand with him! How dare you say that Fulani Asslickers, Cows and other denizens of the Zoo should stand with our Messiah the Saint Obi? Take time, Man mi!

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by idonhammer: 1:31pm On May 01, 2023
Because he knows more than you and has what it takes to get his stolen mandate

Thekaghan:
Who is encouraging this man? I guess he wants to stay relevant.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Elvis2kay: 1:32pm On May 01, 2023
This is the result of taking too much of loud. When u carry last something go tell inside your brain say na first you carry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Didi2d(m): 1:32pm On May 01, 2023
I seriously don't understand. The last time I checked, Obi came third and why is he saying he came first?
Someone should pls clear me

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Abfinest007(m): 1:34pm On May 01, 2023
It a must
Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Mikeman123(m): 1:34pm On May 01, 2023
Obi won the 2023 election

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by sirray001: 1:34pm On May 01, 2023
Houseontherock1:
You keep charging the headless mob with your words grin grin grin

in less than 6 months to Tinubu presidency that is if God permits, you will be here gnashing your teeth and be shouting e no easy o. Apc don kill us o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 01, 2023
Didi2d:
I seriously don't understand. The last time I checked, Obi came third and why is he saying he came first?
Someone should pls clear me

Delusion of grandeur it's called! Porsin wey don de craze!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Fiscus105(m): 1:34pm On May 01, 2023
Supreme court presido.

Only in zoo that usually happens Sha

From distance 3rd to 1st.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Dittodat: 1:34pm On May 01, 2023
Delusional loser.
First, go and get your brain back.
Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by juman(m): 1:34pm On May 01, 2023
He was illegal LP candidate.
That knocked him out.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Ijaya123: 1:35pm On May 01, 2023
Who gave you mandate? Oniyęyę lasan lasan. 😁😁😁

CLOWN!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by MrDoGood(m): 1:35pm On May 01, 2023
The good people of Nigeria are with you

1 Like

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by BabaO2: 1:36pm On May 01, 2023
Spare us jor.
Go and collect whatever mandate u have in anambra.
Nonsense effrontery

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by noble2faith(m): 1:36pm On May 01, 2023
This man and his followers are politically stupid!

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Christistruth02: 1:36pm On May 01, 2023
grin

Those who called Nigerians Zoo Animals are now Claiming they won the Election for Zoo Keeper

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Fiscus105(m): 1:37pm On May 01, 2023
sirray001:
in less than 6 months to Tinubu presidency that is if God permits, you will be here gnashing your teeth and be shouting e no easy o. Apc don kill us o.

As if Obi the arch Angel would turn zoo to Paris in less than 3 months.

5 Likes

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by BRIMBRAM: 1:37pm On May 01, 2023
Mitchy49:
Ok. Point of correction, His Excellency Sir PETER GREGORY OBI did not come third in the election, he came first. He won by a landslide yet Mahmood declared Tinubu the drug Baron and the Pablo Escobar of our Generation. Our mandate must be returned, restored and reclaimed very soon. Tinubu is just a placeholder for now, he should enjoy the offer while it lasts cos OBI is coming....

Poverty is a disease.
Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Josephkabila12: 1:38pm On May 01, 2023
harmonyglobal:
There is a plot by Peter Obi to steal Nigerians majority votes through anarchy, planning to steal the mandate from Tinubu would be met with strong resistance
he can only cause anachy in his ibo land southeast.

6 Likes

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Timmi: 1:38pm On May 01, 2023
Antimandatethie:
The Labour Party, LP, presidential candidate, Peter Obi has reiterated that he will explore all ways to ensure that he reclaim his alleged stolen mandate.

Obi stated this while speaking during a Labour Party stakeholders’ meeting in Awka.

The former Anambra state governor vowed to explore all legal options in ensuring he reclaims his mandate.

Recall that Obi came third in the February 25th presidential election.

The Labour Party presidential candidate was defeated by the President-elect, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu of the All Progressives Congress, APC, and Atiku Abubakar of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

Since the declaration of Tinubu as the winner of the poll by the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, Obi had insisted he won the election, as headed to court to contest the outcome of the poll.

In a tweet via his verified Twitter about the meeting, Obi stated,

he stated.

Peter Obi Tweets

The OBI man came third in an election and he is talking of mandate. Isn’t that foolhardy?

5 Likes

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Bodexinvest: 1:38pm On May 01, 2023
Which mandate?

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Majesty7: 1:39pm On May 01, 2023
Antimandatethie:
The Labour Party, LP, presidential candidate, Peter Obi has reiterated that he will explore all ways to ensure that he reclaim his alleged stolen mandate.

Obi stated this while speaking during a Labour Party stakeholders’ meeting in Awka.

The former Anambra state governor vowed to explore all legal options in ensuring he reclaims his mandate.

Recall that Obi came third in the February 25th presidential election.

The Labour Party presidential candidate was defeated by the President-elect, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu of the All Progressives Congress, APC, and Atiku Abubakar of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

Since the declaration of Tinubu as the winner of the poll by the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, Obi had insisted he won the election, as headed to court to contest the outcome of the poll.

In a tweet via his verified Twitter about the meeting, Obi stated,

he stated.

Peter Obi Tweets

I think it is a high time we define what a mandate means to this confused man. Oga you have no mandate anywhere. Please go and rest

6 Likes

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Juanmike(m): 1:39pm On May 01, 2023
Akungitit:
I didn't know Gringory Obi had a mandate 😇😇😇😇😇
I didn't know you had no sense.

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by BJanta: 1:39pm On May 01, 2023
You have just only one way to go - the way of court. Try any other way, and find yourself in detention and your supporters , carcasses on the streets for vultures to feed on .

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by MilitantAtheist: 1:39pm On May 01, 2023
Corridon:
Nigerians stand with you sir.
idiotic Nigerians you mean

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Poll23: 1:40pm On May 01, 2023
All time clown...even PDP that came 2nd are not fooling themselves

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Hilda Baci: Shehu Sani Teases President Buhari / Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) / All 44 Candidates On Navy Supplementary List Under Buhari Are Northerners - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.