Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,148 members, 7,825,586 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi (43131 Views)

The DSS Operates Within Its Mandate - Peter Afunanya / Your Govt Is Temporary, I’ll Reclaim My Mandate – Atiku Tells Tinubu / Duoye Diri: Pastor Adeboye Told Me I Would Recover My Mandate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 01, 2023
Obi, fighting for his or Atiku's mandate. He should rest abeg!

1 Like

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by papagiddy(m): 4:08pm On May 01, 2023
8 years laboring loading......

1 Like

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Cliffmatrix(m): 4:11pm On May 01, 2023
Pharaoh and egyptians never believed Moses will take the children of Israel out of bondage and take them to the promise land.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Afolue(m): 4:13pm On May 01, 2023
We wish you well. . . ! Your level of ignorance is worth to be pitied. What makes you think @peterobi that the northerners ever did voted for you.? Are they so gullible and senseless. You stole Atiku’s mandate instead.! Atiku was to be be the winner of this election if not for your wickedness , bad behavior and greed… your political career is ruined as far as am concerned!

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by qtx(m): 4:13pm On May 01, 2023
Antimandatethie:
The Labour Party, LP, presidential candidate, Peter Obi has reiterated that he will explore all ways to ensure that he reclaim his alleged stolen mandate.

Obi stated this while speaking during a Labour Party stakeholders’ meeting in Awka.

The former Anambra state governor vowed to explore all legal options in ensuring he reclaims his mandate.

Recall that Obi came third in the February 25th presidential election.

The Labour Party presidential candidate was defeated by the President-elect, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu of the All Progressives Congress, APC, and Atiku Abubakar of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

Since the declaration of Tinubu as the winner of the poll by the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, Obi had insisted he won the election, as headed to court to contest the outcome of the poll.

In a tweet via his verified Twitter about the meeting, Obi stated,

he stated.

Peter Obi Tweets
Your hands are clean so you can stand against anyone for what belongs to you. Ride on the rock. True and honest Nigerians are behind you.
Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by PRODUTIM1(m): 4:13pm On May 01, 2023
Antimandatethie:
The Labour Party, LP, presidential candidate, Peter Obi has reiterated that he will explore all ways to ensure that he reclaim his alleged stolen mandate.

Obi stated this while speaking during a Labour Party stakeholders’ meeting in Awka.

The former Anambra state governor vowed to explore all legal options in ensuring he reclaims his mandate.

The Labour Party presidential candidate was defeated by the President-elect, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu of the All Progressives Congress, APC, and Atiku Abubakar of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

Since the declaration of Tinubu as the winner of the poll by the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, Obi had insisted he won the election, as headed to court to contest the outcome of the poll.

he stated.

Peter Obi Tweets
Obi will be silently praying the court case should be extended so has to stay relevant for long.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by abuhusna1: 4:13pm On May 01, 2023
Abiola clear stolen mandate was never gotten back not to talk of distance third in election claiming a stolen mandate. Dey play obi

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Neoteny7: 4:18pm On May 01, 2023
So this thief is still on this, rather than spend his energy on his crimes in the UK.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Sukkyy2010: 4:18pm On May 01, 2023
Which mandate?
Mandate werey wo ni yen, mandate kill you there.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 01, 2023
Peter should go and rest please!

What should Atiku do if he is making these much noises.

You spliced PDP votes and still expect to win a ruling party.

Those fooling Peter are only after money. They did same tonAtiku in 2019 and looted him dry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by papagiddy(m): 4:23pm On May 01, 2023
May some fake prophets and pastor are encouraging him.....Peter that is suppose to congratulate and align with Tinubu .....polical power is deep than what obi is saying...u sodon there dey talk nonsense...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by HeroicMeastro: 4:24pm On May 01, 2023
Antimandatethie:

he stated.

Peter Obi Tweets
Foolish man

1 Like

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by yemmywesey(m): 4:24pm On May 01, 2023
Dreaming joseph
Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by papagiddy(m): 4:24pm On May 01, 2023
May be some fake prophets and pastors are encouraging him.....Peter that is suppose to congratulate and align with Tinubu .....polical power is deep than what obi is saying...u just sodon there dey talk nonsense...
Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 4:25pm On May 01, 2023
Thekaghan:
Who is encouraging this man? I guess he wants to stay relevant.
Shut up boy. Tell Thiéfnubu to return his mandate. He promised to steal it and run away with it. So keep shut and do the needful. Oloriburuku. Thieves and thief sympathizers everywhere.

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Uchedizzy(f): 4:26pm On May 01, 2023
Abeg see a presentable president someone that you will be proud to call# MYPRESIDENT#, A man who is not afraid to stand in the public and deliver speech abeg i like better thing joooo
Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by mordred44: 4:26pm On May 01, 2023
Llluuuppp seeking for attention.....u think sey politics na quiz

1 Like

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 4:27pm On May 01, 2023
harmonyglobal:
There is a plot by Peter Obi to steal Nigerians majority votes through anarchy, planning to steal the mandate from Tinubu would be met with strong resistance
See this oloriburuku Jedi jedi calling Obi a thief. Omo e shock me oo 😱😱😱😱😱
Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 4:29pm On May 01, 2023
Throwback:
We already know you are desperate politician who has no integrity.

A political prostitute and ticket hunter without loyalty to any party ideology, is no surprise when he reveals he would go all ways to steal a mandate he could not win with his religious warfare.

The last time he went all the way to London, we all know how he was disgraced with detention.

The tortoise has always insisted that he will not return home until he has been disgraced.
Oloriburuku Jedi jedi calling Obi desperate. Hahahahahaha. Your drug lord kingpin is the one that is desperate for forcing himself on us.
Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by mosaicafrique: 4:29pm On May 01, 2023
You better attend inauguration ceremony, after all your seat number on your invitation card is seat 101.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Mrfixiit: 4:30pm On May 01, 2023
Thekaghan:
Don't worry time will tell
Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by truthfinder319: 4:30pm On May 01, 2023
You will just die of hypertension. Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is Nigerian President from May 29. IPOB and Peter Obi cannot rule Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Ayodeoba: 4:30pm On May 01, 2023
Hopium:
cheesy mandate kor, manrriage ni

Na 2 seconds remain for this alaso dudu to turn digbolugi
ahhhh una Dey talk o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Mrfixiit: 4:30pm On May 01, 2023
harmonyglobal:
There is a plot by Peter Obi to steal Nigerians majority votes through anarchy, planning to steal the mandate from Tinubu would be met with strong resistance
Lol some of you Nigerians are very funny
Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by GodinDaFlesh: 4:40pm On May 01, 2023
We taking back this mandate by any means necessary!
Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Fearyourcreator: 4:41pm On May 01, 2023
Thekaghan:
Lolzzz
Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Fearyourcreator: 4:44pm On May 01, 2023
Afamed:
Repeating your lies in different languages

Agent of religions division
I don begin dey dislike am sef... Man is taking advantage of some people... Reasonable person will know he won't win from moving some vote away from PDP... Again north gave a lot of vote to APC based on structure same as south west... This man is a joker... He just wanted to emerge a winner all of a sudden.. Well he knows but just trying hung on cus of some gullible people

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by PotatoSalad(m): 4:45pm On May 01, 2023
Hessem:

If Peter Obi decides to sleep in any country of his choice this night,he will go there comfortably but you, ordinary flight you never enter.
We are trying to save you so u will have future with your unborn children,u say na suffer you want.
U go suffer tire.
If Tinubu becomes president,Peter Obi will still be a billionaire but u go still dey Nairaland dey shout up and down .

Mumu
Baba it's still may 1. U want make pesin pikin cry?
Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Fearyourcreator: 4:46pm On May 01, 2023
semitoxic:

He needs to pander to the mob, keep them happy. He is their pawn as it is, even at the cost of his political future. Poor man.
He is gone already... You don't play politics that way...

1 Like

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Advocate1810(m): 4:47pm On May 01, 2023
Corridon:
Nigerians stand with you sir.
Nigerians? How many Nigerians?
Personalize those Nigerians abeg because I no among

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by victorsola: 4:57pm On May 01, 2023
Antimandatethie:

he stated.

Peter Obi Tweets
be like if this realize say people don dey forget him , he will shout again the mandate . After 29 ur mandate is dead

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Air Force Troops Celebrate Sallah In Maiduguri. Photos / Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying With Their Guns In The North / Entertainer 'youngest Old Man' Picks APC N10m House Of Reps Expression Of Intere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.