Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi (43137 Views)

The DSS Operates Within Its Mandate - Peter Afunanya / Your Govt Is Temporary, I’ll Reclaim My Mandate – Atiku Tells Tinubu / Duoye Diri: Pastor Adeboye Told Me I Would Recover My Mandate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Shikena(m): 1:40pm On May 01, 2023
Na spelling mistake. Na Obi's manhood we dey find.

Majesty7:

I think it is a high time we define what a mandate means to this confused man. Oga you have no mandate anywhere. Please go and rest

6 Likes

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Christistruth02: 1:40pm On May 01, 2023
Fiscus105:

As if Obi the arch Angel would turn zoo to Paris in less than 3 months.

Peter Obi now wants to be the New Zoo Keeper by all means

Even Atiku who came second no do reach his own

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by justtoodark: 1:41pm On May 01, 2023
chaii....this guy confuse me....

he didnt even get second most votes oo....
i dont understand.... undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Christistruth02: 1:42pm On May 01, 2023
Reinaldo:
Peter Obi is coming

Exactly!

Peter Obi is going back to Anambra

6 Likes

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Shikena(m): 1:42pm On May 01, 2023
Yeye man thinks Nigeria is his tiny Anambra grin

BabaO2:
Spare us jor.
Go and collect whatever mandate u have in anambra.
Nonsense effrontery

5 Likes

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Segzy19: 1:42pm On May 01, 2023
Na like this madness dey start o...
This one this man is shouting 'stolen mandate' upandan no be to enter market remain so?

He will still be shouting 'stolen mandate' until four years will finish ..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Hessem: 1:43pm On May 01, 2023
Thekaghan:
Who is encouraging this man? I guess he wants to stay relevant.

If Peter Obi decides to sleep in any country of his choice this night,he will go there comfortably but you, ordinary flight you never enter.
We are trying to save you so u will have future with your unborn children,u say na suffer you want.
U go suffer tire.
If Tinubu becomes president,Peter Obi will still be a billionaire but u go still dey Nairaland dey shout up and down .

Mumu

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by ladychioma: 1:43pm On May 01, 2023
As long as God lives and the sun rises in it's time and rain falls in it's season, you shall reclaim your Mandate and no power can stop it because they couldn't stop the sun from shining in it's season.

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Hessem: 1:43pm On May 01, 2023
harmonyglobal:
There is a plot by Peter Obi to steal Nigerians majority votes through anarchy, planning to steal the mandate from Tinubu would be met with strong resistance

If Peter Obi decides to sleep in any country of his choice this night,he will go there comfortably but you, ordinary flight you never enter.
We are trying to save you so u will have future with your unborn children,u say na suffer you want.
U go suffer tire.
If Tinubu becomes president,Peter Obi will still be a billionaire but u go still dey Nairaland dey shout up and down .

Mumu

5 Likes

Afamed:
Repeating your lies in different languages

Agent of religions division

U go suffer tire.

Mumu

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by onuman: 1:44pm On May 01, 2023
Thekaghan:
Modern men and women encourage him.

See who Paraguay just elected new president.

See Tinubu you want to preside over you through a most deceptive and fraudulent presidential election ever.
What ethnic and religious bigotry of the Buharideens shall do to Nigeria is yet to fully upload.

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Christistruth02: 1:45pm On May 01, 2023
Afamed:

The man is a Trained Fraudster

Lies are the tools of the Trade

5 Likes

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Shikena(m): 1:45pm On May 01, 2023
We all saw how he saved Anambra with Hero beer as his only economic achievement grin

Hessem:

U go suffer tire.

Mumu

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Iykemaster(m): 1:46pm On May 01, 2023
On your madate we stand..
ObiIsComing

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Abdul4trust1(m): 1:46pm On May 01, 2023
Thekaghan:
fact, you just nailed it.

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by ogundeleai(m): 1:48pm On May 01, 2023
Which mandate? Iwo toti lule.
You better prepare in annexe for 2031 general poll..
As far as feb25 poll is concerned -
'Sope oo ti lo '

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Ofunaofu: 1:48pm On May 01, 2023
harmonyglobal:
There is a plot by Peter Obi to steal Nigerians majority votes through anarchy, planning to steal the mandate from Tinubu would be met with strong resistance

The real plot here is an attempt by a Notorious narcotic drug trafficker to capture the federal government the same way he engaged in criminal lagos state capture

7 Likes

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Ofunaofu: 1:48pm On May 01, 2023
wink
Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Iykemaster(m): 1:49pm On May 01, 2023
Try get even na small sense...

Segzy19:
Na like this madness dey start o...
This one this man is shouting 'stolen mandate' upandan no be to enter market remain so?

He will still be shouting 'stolen mandate' until four years will finish ..

1 Like

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Houseontherock1: 1:50pm On May 01, 2023
sirray001:
in less than 6 months to Tinubu presidency that is if God permits, you will be here gnashing your teeth and be shouting e no easy o. Apc don kill us o.
Unfortunately for you and to the glory of God, NO, I'm way past that stage where a particular government will affect me or my children! I'm at that stage where I am doing well enough to provide for many people around me without taking the final Japa route! However, I want the best for my country and you can't force me to accept your candidate as the best! I'm convinced about Asiwaju being the most manageable of the three popular polithiefcians we had to choose from. Let me live with the consequences!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Dittodat: 1:50pm On May 01, 2023
He gets his ideas from mad men. So not surprised at all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Sermwell(m): 1:51pm On May 01, 2023
harmonyglobal:
How can you steal from a thief? The cocaine sniffing criminal doesn't have any business with Aso Rock grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Iykemaster(m): 1:51pm On May 01, 2023
E go shock you..
I'll advise you brace up early enough..

ogundeleai:
Which mandate? Iwo toti lule.
You better prepare in annexe for 2031 general poll..
As far as feb25 poll is concerned -
'Sope oo ti lo '
Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Legendrysailor(m): 1:52pm On May 01, 2023
Afamed:

I guess Peter obi is not the problem here, but your inability to correctly spell religious. In your next life do not skip Lexis and structure classes.

A hopeless nincompoop like you should never speak at the mere mention of Peter obi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Ladiesdoctor(m): 1:53pm On May 01, 2023
Number 3 want become number1

Wetin Atiku go come talk again?

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by okoolori(m): 1:54pm On May 01, 2023
Corridon:
Nigerians stand with you sir.

Thunder fire you and that your lying boss called gringory the defeated, deported and rejected..

Thank God we dodged the bullet of a bigot.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Zion243(m): 1:55pm On May 01, 2023
Thief, claiming what he never had.

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by nairalanda1(m): 1:56pm On May 01, 2023
Damm, at the end of the day, Tinubu, atiku and Obi supporters are all alike.

None of them is interested in Nigeria, but they are interested in winning.

When that happens, one should fear for the future of this country.

Dang, let me off at this stop,I'm done...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Amalekki: 1:57pm On May 01, 2023
You are not nice cheesy

Okealaaye:

Biafrans stand with him! How dare you say that Fulani Asslickers, Cows and other denizens of the Zoo should stand with our Messiah the Saint Obi? Take time, Man mi!

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by abbasajao(m): 1:57pm On May 01, 2023
Baba Òní stolen mandate. Who gave you mandate to start with. Your Obidients people could not pushed your beyond 3rd place

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Espelbengz(m): 1:58pm On May 01, 2023
Hehehehe
Online president 😜😜😜😜🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by VEHINTOLAR: 1:59pm On May 01, 2023
Lol,this man is unaware of his calling as a comedian ! It will be around 2040 before any Igbo man can even dream of trying his luck again ! As for the election that produced the President elect,Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, it can NEVER be overturned by any human. Which Jury will upturn that election and make a pronouncement that a religious and ethnic bigot,who actually came third in the election,is now the winner ?! Lol,I laugh in Arabic ! Which country is Mr Obi going to preside over gan nan,Nigeria ? Oh my .........some people are just being delusional !

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos / Police Launch Manhunt For Reporter Who Shared IGP Idris’ 'Transmission' Video / Punch Used Picture Of Nancy-Reagan As That Of Ocholi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.