Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi (43139 Views)

The DSS Operates Within Its Mandate - Peter Afunanya / Your Govt Is Temporary, I’ll Reclaim My Mandate – Atiku Tells Tinubu / Duoye Diri: Pastor Adeboye Told Me I Would Recover My Mandate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by optimusprime2(m): 5:37pm On May 01, 2023
Thekaghan:
you are right bro isn’t Peter Obi part of the corrupt system that destroyed the country?

Brother, if you read my post properly, you'd have noticed I did not quote any names...
Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:37pm On May 01, 2023
Oga which Nigeria?

Say Ipob please
Corridon:
Nigerians stand with you sir.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by DeShineShine(m): 5:44pm On May 01, 2023
Being suffering from delusional disorder is a serious sickness. May God deliver Yes Daddy and his co-travellers. A democrat is well distinguished from a fascist. Traits of fascism can't be hidden.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by MrPristine: 6:06pm On May 01, 2023
Antimandatethie:
The Labour Party, LP, presidential candidate, Peter Obi has reiterated that he will explore all ways to ensure that he reclaim his alleged stolen mandate.

Obi stated this while speaking during a Labour Party stakeholders’ meeting in Awka.

The former Anambra state governor vowed to explore all legal options in ensuring he reclaims his mandate.

Recall that Obi came third in the February 25th presidential election.

The Labour Party presidential candidate was defeated by the President-elect, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu of the All Progressives Congress, APC, and Atiku Abubakar of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

Since the declaration of Tinubu as the winner of the poll by the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, Obi had insisted he won the election, as headed to court to contest the outcome of the poll.

In a tweet via his verified Twitter about the meeting, Obi stated,

he stated.

Peter Obi Tweets

This clown should stop constituting himself into a nuisance, even though we all know that Tinubu rigged the elections, the real victim of the rigging was Atiku and not Peter Obi that was just a regional candidate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by cktheluckyman: 6:14pm On May 01, 2023
Afolue:
We wish you well. . . ! Your level of ignorance is worth to be pitied. What makes you think @peterobi that the northerners ever did voted for you.? Are they so gullible and senseless. You stole Atiku’s mandate instead.! Atiku was to be be the winner of this election if not for your wickedness , bad behavior and greed… your political career is ruined as far as am concerned!
So only northerners vote in elections in Nigeria ?
Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Gentew(m): 6:29pm On May 01, 2023
Antimandatethie:
The Labour Party, LP, presidential candidate, Peter Obi has reiterated that he will explore all ways to ensure that he reclaim his alleged stolen mandate.

Obi stated this while speaking during a Labour Party stakeholders’ meeting in Awka.

The former Anambra state governor vowed to explore all legal options in ensuring he reclaims his mandate.

Recall that Obi came third in the February 25th presidential election.

The Labour Party presidential candidate was defeated by the President-elect, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu of the All Progressives Congress, APC, and Atiku Abubakar of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

Since the declaration of Tinubu as the winner of the poll by the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, Obi had insisted he won the election, as headed to court to contest the outcome of the poll.

In a tweet via his verified Twitter about the meeting, Obi stated,

he stated.

Peter Obi Tweets

Kontinue..... You need to keep the Obidients on until 2027.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Ajanakuasla: 6:30pm On May 01, 2023
That madam has advised our friend again

1 Like

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by nurusystem(m): 6:31pm On May 01, 2023
Yeye ,be fooling yourself, no any stolen mandate oga go and sit down for your stress ,,am not supporters of fake ppl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Corridon: 6:41pm On May 01, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Oga which Nigeria?

Say Ipob please
Just sharap. You wey no get voter's card.
Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by adams123: 6:44pm On May 01, 2023
This guy is not serious.. he should write out the 25states&FCT where he could have gotten 25% of the votes.. Is Atiku that even suppose to be making all this noise.
Tinubu should form government of national unity and dash Obi minister of mineral resources and economy to see how he will turn around that sectors

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Levels1(m): 6:44pm On May 01, 2023
Clown

What's the population of your tribe that will give you a mandate.

When Nigerians already decided on who they want and voted for.

We reject you and your Kingsmen

Oloribu omo ale

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by omooba74(m): 6:52pm On May 01, 2023
This man should go and rest,he should stop embarrassing himself with his supposed stolen mandate.Elections had come and gone,winners had emerged and aggrieved ones were in courts.He should let the courts decide and stop being a shameless sore loser...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by harmonyglobal: 6:54pm On May 01, 2023
Mrfixiit:
Lol some of you Nigerians are very funny
If Peter Obi never thief before then that curse won't catch u, but if he had stolen before the that oloriburuku shall be your portion.
I never cursed anybody but u have recieved this one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by ADSP116(m): 6:57pm On May 01, 2023
He is not only ekwute,nha Ekute, which means rat,he his only rat that has no part of his body or power to fight back its predators.

That is how he will be ranting like ekwute (rat)till Jagaban will be inaugurated tongue tongue tongue
SpecialAdviser:
Go ON Okwute the rock. We are solidly behind you. Their wish everyday is for you to accept defeat and congratulate the drug lord.

PDP wished same when you were in APGA. Many times you have proven doubters wrong.
God bless you really 💪💪💪

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by OLOKOESHIN: 6:58pm On May 01, 2023
Corridon:
For your beer parlor

1 Like

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by nedekid: 7:15pm On May 01, 2023
[quote author=harmonyglobal post=122865083][/quote]
I doubt if even him will support such protest by his supporters.
The hope is that supreme court should rule before the inauguration. After that, politics is over. Everyone should give support to the government to move the country forward.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Mccullum: 7:22pm On May 01, 2023
Obi Pandora deception is beyond human imagination. he's excellent in taking advantages on the gullibility of his poor supporters.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by MeineMutter: 7:37pm On May 01, 2023
Thekaghan:
Who is encouraging this man? I guess he wants to stay relevant.

Na arrangee talk. Just to stay relevant. You can count the number of those in that beer palour where he gave the talk.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by indemnityy: 7:38pm On May 01, 2023
harmonyglobal:
There is a plot by Peter Obi to steal Nigerians majority votes through anarchy, planning to steal the mandate from Tinubu would be met with strong resistance

Mad people everywhere.
Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 01, 2023
Lanretoye:
Mandate kii you there.

Lol.
Ask ngige how far
Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 7:58pm On May 01, 2023
Thekaghan:
A pained soul lol Ellu P masturbator . After 8 of Asiwaju , power returns to the North and I will campaign rigorously for a northerner
Which power are you talking about. Mandate Thief. Hahahaha 🤡🤡🤡🤡

THIÉFNUBU Yoruba Muslim miscreant supporters are bunch of riffraffs and skull miners 🤣🤣🤣🤣. You want Nigeria to be a Narco state so that you can push your drug alongside your drug daddy kingpin
Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by LADEMINUS: 7:58pm On May 01, 2023
Caption that 3rd photo. The man be like

"WTF is this clown saying"

Rotflmao

1 Like

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Ayatullah(m): 8:02pm On May 01, 2023
Corridon:

You no doubt mean the Obid!ots Nigerians on Twitter.

But by the way, who is stopping YES DADDY from going all the ways to claim his imaginary mandate?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Mrfixiit: 8:16pm On May 01, 2023
harmonyglobal:

If Peter Obi never thief before then that curse won't catch u, but if he had stolen before the that oloriburuku shall be your portion.
I never cursed anybody but u have recieved this one
You're a jester. I will overlook your foolishness
Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Corridon: 8:24pm On May 01, 2023
Ayatullah:

You no doubt mean the Obid!ots Nigerians on Twitter.

But by the way, who is stopping YES DADDY from going all the ways to claim his imaginary mandate?

Says a supporter of evil.
Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by MDEWOLE: 9:21pm On May 01, 2023
[left][/left]
Pls I don't know which mandate Obi is talking about.
All what I know is that All the parties that contested for presidential election rigged elections and manipulated figures to favour their respective party in their stronghold.
It's only that Tinubu was smarter than all of them.
So nobody should claim any mandate in the last presidential election.
So INEC declaration of Tinubu as the winner of the elevation still stands till 2027 until another election will hold .
I will advise OBI to start early preparation for 2027.
Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by lekanation(m): 9:30pm On May 01, 2023
Mitchy49:
Ok. Point of correction, His Excellency Sir PETER GREGORY OBI did not come third in the election, he came first. He won by a landslide yet Mahmood declared Tinubu the drug Baron and the Pablo Escobar of our Generation the winner. Our mandate must be returned, restored and reclaimed very soon. Tinubu is just a placeholder for now, he should enjoy the offer while it lasts cos OBI is coming....
He won with landslide in your house abi? Because I see no reason why Hausa or Yoruba will vote for a Biafra candidate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 01, 2023
Christistruth02:

Exactly!

Peter Obi is going back to Anambra

In your dreams. Winner of presidential elections doesn't go to Anambra. He is going to Aso Villa.
Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by walezy14(m): 10:36pm On May 01, 2023
tamdun:
Obi is far away in kuvuki land and he's still dreaming
I thought as much. Still dreaming and should be woken up. I have never see a foolish man like obi claiming mandate from 3rd position. Tinubu and APC will soon put you where you belong

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Shancca: 11:35pm On May 01, 2023
Thekaghan:
Who is encouraging this man? I guess he wants to stay relevant.

I guess we black people are not use to perseverance which is why it is foreign to you that someone is persevering in your very before for the first time. It explains a lot our space in science and technology. We never knew that it took Michael Faraday 10 years to get electricity experiment concluded, making it possible for you to actually your phone.
Re: I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi by Dshocker(m): 12:37am On May 02, 2023
harmonyglobal:
There is a plot by Peter Obi to steal Nigerians majority votes through anarchy, planning to steal the mandate from Tinubu would be met with strong resistance

Which majority vote?

Can you swear with your life and that of your family in a shrine, that Tinubu won squarely, without rigging and the help of Inec?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Police Launch Manhunt For Reporter Who Shared IGP Idris’ 'Transmission' Video / Punch Used Picture Of Nancy-Reagan As That Of Ocholi / IGP Obeys Osinbajo's Directive, Orders Immediate Overhaul Of SARS Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.