Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,727 members, 7,813,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

My Wife Denies Me Sex. Man Laments - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Denies Me Sex. Man Laments (33696 Views)

She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed / She Denies Me Sex But Sleeps With Everyone Else / My Girlfriend Has A Very Weird Way Of Asking For Sex - Man Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex. Man Laments by Verybadguy: 1:57pm On May 02, 2023
This woman has boyfriend outside marriage cheating on you seriously, guy just leave the house for her go rent another house else where n enjoy ur life don't home to even check on ur children if she calls don't pick don't devorce her ooo just move on Bleep as plenty girls you want
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex. Man Laments by Ikea81: 1:58pm On May 02, 2023
kkins25:
Sounds like a daft guy to be making 7 figures at home. If size is the problem, why not used the MB and money you have abundantly to learn how to manage the situation? Tried Lubes? Tried not sticking the whole stuff inside(after all just the base of the head is the sensitive part)? Tried going for a medical checkup in case, her Veejay has issues? How did you two get married in the first place, is what I want to know.

Oga don't stress yourself trying anything...go and look for one clean young babe, mostly those ones that went to private uni and smoke alot of weed..They need your activity and size! Oga you will be having the best sex of your life. No cap!

Twice weekly just take her , lodge half day.
( Like 12pm - 6pm)..once you are regular the hotel will start giving you discount to pay 8k for the day. Buy her SK 500, bottle of red wine, and Bleep your life out till your sacs are empty. Then go home and be a happy good daddy and husband.

Thank me later!

10 Likes

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex. Man Laments by Verybadguy: 1:58pm On May 02, 2023
This woman has boyfriend outside marriage cheating on you seriously, guy just leave the house for her go rent another house else where n enjoy ur life don't home to even check on ur children if she calls don't pick don't devorce her ooo just move on Bleep as plenty girls you want [/quote]
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex. Man Laments by olabrinks(f): 2:01pm On May 02, 2023
Some of you men need to marry women that have ashewo vibes. You want to marry virgin Mary then complain later she’s not satisfying you.

When I say ashewo vibes I don’t mean a woman that sleeps around, but a woman that enjoys and likes sex. A woman that is Adventurous in the bedroom, gives oral, different positions, open to using toys, loves pre-intimacy and not scared to have sex in different places. Even after 3 kids, a woman like this will still want to knack.

You tag women like this as prostitutes. Manage your woman like that ohh, you can’t teach anybody anything, it’s either she likes sex or she doesn’t.

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex. Man Laments by ayoawhy007: 2:01pm On May 02, 2023
ivandragon:
So many possible causes ranging from the physical to emotional.

Retrace the origin of your relationship from the day you met & you will find your answer(s) somewhere in there...
Look for someone she is answerable too and report the matter
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex. Man Laments by Verybadguy: 2:02pm On May 02, 2023
This woman is fucking outside marriage her feelings for you is dead nothing you can do about it just leave her n go rent house elwhere don't come to check on any one girls are so many our there to Bleep y wasting Time when you have money na WA for u ooo
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex. Man Laments by AhmadJamil(m): 2:03pm On May 02, 2023
tonye33:
Hi Dickson,
I have seen your messages about wife denying husband sex and I must confess that mine is epic. I dated my wife for 4 years before marriage. After the first 2yrs of dating, she put a stop to our sex and said she felt guilt and all, I accepted because I have dated 2 girls previously with sex, so it wasn't a new deal.

She is 2yrs older than me, I was younger and naïve, cos knowing what I know now, I wouldn't have done a lot of things.

After marriage, she opened up to me that she has never enjoyed me cos I was huge, last more than 30mins and thrusts faster. I felt bad, started developing anxiety towards sex cos I was always thinking whether I was injuring her, she was enjoying it, or I will finish fast so she doesn't get angry cos she s hot tempered, can even get very very angry even during sex.

Additionally, she cancelled all sex position because she said they were painful, only one position and its with her lying straight on her belly, or at most by her side. Anything that will make her raise any part of her body was painful, doggy was totally out of the way, and all these were never raised during our dating period.

Any other position you attempt will make that night miserable because she will just be angry and asking every 5secs if you are not cumming.
Something that was supposed to be fun ends up being a task. I wanted to meet her halfway and that was my huge mistake. I changed all my strategy and then I started losing my erections and most times I won't even be able to get one, and then her complaint changed that I was falling even in the act and that she was not enjoying me again cos i no longer thrust fast.

Infact eeh........... I knew what the problem was, topped my game and we went back to square 1. The monthly count was like 7 or 8 times then as newly married couple while targeting conception. The moment she conception. The moment she took in, she locked up till the baby was in the 5th month. Infact the 9 months preg period was like 6 times only with curses, different conditions and rules before she will agree. I just managed the little wey i see. Mind you, we live peacefully, communicate almost every time, greet with kisses, pet names, dine and even play games but no sex.

She is a full housewife and I earn 7 figures monthly. After our first baby, I begged for sex for 7 months and anytime I bring up the sex, it was followed with blackmail, anger, back talks and even silence. On the 8th month, the rule was "it must be with protection", I obliged. By the 9th
month, which was the 5th time, she took in again. Almost same thing like the first preg period.

After second delivery, I decided not to demand and just observe her. Bro, we stayed 1year living in the same house without sex as couple. I work from home, so I was always around. I have househelps that does practically everything at home, except mixing food. Yes, I the same house without sex as couple. I work from home, so I was always around. I have househelps that does practically everything at home, except mixing food. Yes, I used mixing because they prepare everything needed to make food. I do the monthly shopping and even take care of the baby at night after working several hours during the day ooo, I support her to the best of my knowledge and still don't know why.......I just feel shedoesnt love me and not attractedto me, probably i was just the available status changer, because how can a woman stay in the same house with someone she loves and never feel the need to go intimate?

I bumped into an ex and she suggested that I act like I was seeing someone, I then started living the house every evening and most times will drive to a car wash and stay for like 3 hours before coming home, and it didn't change anything, instead she became irate.

This year, I have not even had it up to 10times with her for a marriage of 5yrs. Its really crazy.
are you poor?
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex. Man Laments by MrAgbako: 2:03pm On May 02, 2023
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Na PESIN way drink ENERGY DRINK fit read everything way u post...

Waiting I go advise u be say...

Make u fine 1 better ASHAWOO house way u go de JAZZ in anytime way ur GBOLA don de on high-tension..

ASHAWOO don cheap now...

u no say country don hard small now so ASHAWOO de find MONEY and CUSTOMERS..

Na 500h I use NACK ASHAWOO yesterday..

I even 4get my boxers for the ASHAWOO house but dis night I go JAZZ in der to collect my boxers..

mind u. rain don start de fall ooo..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
E clear😂 ur own case worse😂

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex. Man Laments by olabrinks(f): 2:03pm On May 02, 2023
ivandragon:
So many possible causes ranging from the physical to emotional.

Retrace the origin of your relationship from the day you met & you will find your answer(s) somewhere in there...
she just doesn’t like sex, and that is just it, she has been like that even before they got married. Manage her like that.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex. Man Laments by sodeide2013: 2:04pm On May 02, 2023
Lack of intimacr is valid grounds for divorce
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex. Man Laments by MrAgbako: 2:05pm On May 02, 2023
olabrinks:
Tell her to take Maca root, It boosts your libido to the extreme. Get a vibrator for her, every single woman enjoys it. As a married man don’t expect to have sex every week. If you can have sex three times a month, you should be fine.
what is maca root
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex. Man Laments by Abrahamweb(m): 2:07pm On May 02, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
I no fit pity simp again for my life!!

Una deserve every rubbish una dey see

A woman that deny her husband sex
Didnt marry him as a lover
She married him as a Provider
She sees you as not but the guy that will feed her and her children. Thats all

A womans true colors come out after marriage
Marriage is poverty alievation for women
You will provide for her like her father provided for her when she was small

You are basically her step dad
You will continue from where her father stopped
Thats why fathers are very happy when they give out there daughters in marriage
Father will be dancing saying to the husband
Oya take her, she is now your problem

The main goal of a woman marrying is not for her to enjoy sex. Its for her to find a provider that will take care of her like her father did.
She can get 3 times more sex when she was single. So sex is not the reason why women go into marriage
But men being stupid go into marriage for sex. Thats why women change it for men immediately they are married.
You are now her step dad, continue feeding and providing for her plus your children
Naso my guy come dey advice me to get married o,say I go dey get constant sex.
I laughed,just tell am say I no get power to disprove am right now.
😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex. Man Laments by scobaba: 2:07pm On May 02, 2023
and this guy never mentioned cheating anywhere. Guy you are strong willed.

My issue is how she was indifferent with you going out at night. she no complain. omo she no love you abeg.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex. Man Laments by EngrOloye: 2:07pm On May 02, 2023
Pls look for a single working class mother ....all this nonsense will stop.don't date I never chop lady or girl.a single mother that will understand u.u will thank me later.don't fight ur wife oooo ....just leave her alone ....hope she don born for u...don't marry 2nd wife.apply wisdom.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex. Man Laments by Henricarter(m): 2:10pm On May 02, 2023
Valid question
akwesenana:
Do you want to have sex?

Or, you want to have sex with your wife?
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex. Man Laments by Entanglement: 2:10pm On May 02, 2023
tonye33:
Hi Dickson,
I have seen your messages about wife denying husband sex and I must confess that mine is epic. I dated my wife for 4 years before marriage. After the first 2yrs of dating, she put a stop to our sex and said she felt guilt and all, I accepted because I have dated 2 girls previously with sex, so it wasn't a new deal.

She is 2yrs older than me, I was younger and naïve, cos knowing what I know now, I wouldn't have done a lot of things.

After marriage, she opened up to me that she has never enjoyed me cos I was huge, last more than 30mins and thrusts faster. I felt bad, started developing anxiety towards sex cos I was always thinking whether I was injuring her, she was enjoying it, or I will finish fast so she doesn't get angry cos she s hot tempered, can even get very very angry even during sex.

Additionally, she cancelled all sex position because she said they were painful, only one position and its with her lying straight on her belly, or at most by her side. Anything that will make her raise any part of her body was painful, doggy was totally out of the way, and all these were never raised during our dating period.

Any other position you attempt will make that night miserable because she will just be angry and asking every 5secs if you are not cumming.
Something that was supposed to be fun ends up being a task. I wanted to meet her halfway and that was my huge mistake. I changed all my strategy and then I started losing my erections and most times I won't even be able to get one, and then her complaint changed that I was falling even in the act and that she was not enjoying me again cos i no longer thrust fast.

Infact eeh........... I knew what the problem was, topped my game and we went back to square 1. The monthly count was like 7 or 8 times then as newly married couple while targeting conception. The moment she conception. The moment she took in, she locked up till the baby was in the 5th month. Infact the 9 months preg period was like 6 times only with curses, different conditions and rules before she will agree. I just managed the little wey i see. Mind you, we live peacefully, communicate almost every time, greet with kisses, pet names, dine and even play games but no sex.

She is a full housewife and I earn 7 figures monthly. After our first baby, I begged for sex for 7 months and anytime I bring up the sex, it was followed with blackmail, anger, back talks and even silence. On the 8th month, the rule was "it must be with protection", I obliged. By the 9th
month, which was the 5th time, she took in again. Almost same thing like the first preg period.

After second delivery, I decided not to demand and just observe her. Bro, we stayed 1year living in the same house without sex as couple. I work from home, so I was always around. I have househelps that does practically everything at home, except mixing food. Yes, I the same house without sex as couple. I work from home, so I was always around. I have househelps that does practically everything at home, except mixing food. Yes, I used mixing because they prepare everything needed to make food. I do the monthly shopping and even take care of the baby at night after working several hours during the day ooo, I support her to the best of my knowledge and still don't know why.......I just feel shedoesnt love me and not attractedto me, probably i was just the available status changer, because how can a woman stay in the same house with someone she loves and never feel the need to go intimate?

I bumped into an ex and she suggested that I act like I was seeing someone, I then started living the house every evening and most times will drive to a car wash and stay for like 3 hours before coming home, and it didn't change anything, instead she became irate.

This year, I have not even had it up to 10times with her for a marriage of 5yrs. Its really crazy.
who earns 7 figure a month and still complain about his wife? undecided
Won't not the wife be the one complaining?

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex. Man Laments by baralatie(m): 2:10pm On May 02, 2023
When last did you eat good food of semolina wheat and white soup garnished with chicken?
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex. Man Laments by baralatie(m): 2:11pm On May 02, 2023
Entanglement:
who earns 7 figure a month and still complain about his wife? undecided
Won't not the wife be the one complaining?
That the husband hardly sleeps at home and says he is busy with office work?
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex. Man Laments by olabrinks(f): 2:13pm On May 02, 2023
MrAgbako:
what is maca root
a herb that balances your hormones.. and boots your libido and energy.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex. Man Laments by Funkyswagzz(m): 2:13pm On May 02, 2023
The woman is even trying to manage the dick size with him and he is complaining
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex. Man Laments by MrAgbako: 2:15pm On May 02, 2023
olabrinks:
a herb that balances your hormones.. and boots your libido and energy.
nice. Where dem dey sell am?
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex. Man Laments by JOACHINpedro: 2:17pm On May 02, 2023
olabrinks:
Some of you men need to marry women that have ashewo vibes. You want to marry virgin Mary then complain later she’s not satisfying you.

When I say ashewo vibes I don’t mean a woman that sleeps around, but a woman that enjoys and likes sex. A woman that is Adventurous in the bedroom, gives oral, different positions, open to using toys, loves pre-intimacy and not scared to have sex in different places. Even after 3 kids, a woman like this will still want to knack.

You tag women like this as prostitutes. Manage your woman like that ohh, you can’t teach anybody anything, it’s either she likes sex or she doesn’t.
What if she likes sex, but not with her husband? undecided
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex. Man Laments by baralatie(m): 2:17pm On May 02, 2023
Funkyswagzz:
The woman is even trying to manage the dick size with him and he is complaining
The wife got tired of seeing him at home and not his dick size
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex. Man Laments by baralatie(m): 2:18pm On May 02, 2023
JOACHINpedro:

What if she likes sex, but not with her husband? undecided
How is that possible with a husband that is working from home
Everywhere she turn in that house.he is there
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex. Man Laments by Sam0(m): 2:19pm On May 02, 2023
tonye33:
Hi Dickson,

Bros I really understand what you are passing through, report her to her family if this doesn't work divorce her,mind you,if she truly want her home back and promised to change accept her back.just threaten her with divorce
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex. Man Laments by bmd10mix: 2:19pm On May 02, 2023
kkins25:
Sounds like a daft guy to be making 7 figures at home. If size is the problem, why not used the MB and money you have abundantly to learn how to manage the situation? Tried Lubes? Tried not sticking the whole stuff inside(after all just the base of the head is the sensitive part)? Tried going for a medical checkup in case, her Veejay has issues? How did you two get married in the first place, is what I want to know.
she just dey give excuse forget, some women are like dat, i met one like dat, my this is too big bla bla bla last last na she dey fuk me pass
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex. Man Laments by jimmychang: 2:20pm On May 02, 2023
olabrinks:
Tell her to take Maca root, It boosts your libido to the extreme. Get a vibrator for her, every single woman enjoys it. As a married man don’t expect to have sex every week. If you can have sex three times a month, you should be fine.

As a married man he shouldn't have sex every week grin grin grin

You carry mouth like swordfish grin

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex. Man Laments by baralatie(m): 2:21pm On May 02, 2023
Sam0:

Bros I really understand what you are passing through, report her to her family if this doesn't work divorce her,mind you,if she truly want her home back and promised to change accept her back.just threaten her with divorce
Em!
So the family will now punish her because she not dick her husband or they will command her to dick her husband abi I don't understand

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex. Man Laments by sukkot: 2:21pm On May 02, 2023
Story is made up. This is someone's fantasy but he twists his fantasy into a woe tale to get you enthralled. The fantasy is making 7 figures a month, working from home and having a huge gbola. Like where in the world do these credentials lead to a story of woe ?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex. Man Laments by JOACHINpedro: 2:21pm On May 02, 2023
baralatie:

How is that possible with a husband that is working from home
It's possible, most women act sexual-holy in marriage, they don't wanna give the hubby the impression they are sluts.
You're a lady, you should know this
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex. Man Laments by sameks08(m): 2:22pm On May 02, 2023
Arrange another girl from outside she must beg you immediately
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex. Man Laments by sameks08(m): 2:23pm On May 02, 2023
Arrange another girl from outside she must beg you immediately.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? / Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend / RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.