Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

I Was A Cheerful Giver Until I Saw This Picture - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was A Cheerful Giver Until I Saw This Picture (90134 Views)

She Won't Date Me Until I Tell Her My Body Count! / My Wife Pretended To Be Innocent Until I Married Her / See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was A Cheerful Giver Until I Saw This Picture by luka1981(m): 7:01pm On May 02, 2023
Alot of beggers in this forum will not allow you to accept a known fact. Don't even be afraid of being tagged stingy, it takes a begger to know a stingy person.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was A Cheerful Giver Until I Saw This Picture by hardbody: 7:05pm On May 02, 2023
Rokiat:
Are you that easily influenced by what other people think and their opinions?

Thanks for this timely question of yours. That written content jolted me for a moment because I try to help always and in a fleeting moment after reading that comment I took deep breath and gave it a thought. Your question recalibrated my thought.

2 Likes

Re: I Was A Cheerful Giver Until I Saw This Picture by Didi2d(m): 7:05pm On May 02, 2023
Astra101:
It's so frustrating for a kind gesture to be misinterpreted by an ingrate sad

I wanted to post it on my status, but I had to think again.
This might not be 💯 true
Re: I Was A Cheerful Giver Until I Saw This Picture by FireUpNow(m): 7:06pm On May 02, 2023
If it was a female that sent that then she is a big fool I must tell you.
Re: I Was A Cheerful Giver Until I Saw This Picture by cassyrooy(m): 7:09pm On May 02, 2023
Banbulu:
undecided undecided
"Nwoke Oma" keep sharing it o.
Re: I Was A Cheerful Giver Until I Saw This Picture by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 02, 2023
Banbulu:
undecided undecided

People like you are the ones who destroyed their marriages because pastor say..my pastor say, my pastor say...

The author may be an american where averagely everyone is okay...but you from that poverty country called naija , where averagely everyone needs help.. instead of you to understand that people are suffering, then show love my sending them money to buy food ...you are copying one write up from someone...

The real low self-esteem is copying that quote...it means your brain is inferior to that of the author who if you check very well, is one of those western lunatic who slap their teachers in classrooms

1 Like

Re: I Was A Cheerful Giver Until I Saw This Picture by Algold: 7:14pm On May 02, 2023
Banbulu:
undecided undecided

You are lost.
Re: I Was A Cheerful Giver Until I Saw This Picture by kinibigdeal(m): 7:15pm On May 02, 2023
Rokiat:

Rokiat my old nairaland friends grin
Re: I Was A Cheerful Giver Until I Saw This Picture by CaptainFM1: 7:15pm On May 02, 2023
Rokiat:

Rokiat forget Brother don wake up now.

1 Like

Re: I Was A Cheerful Giver Until I Saw This Picture by JeffreyJunior: 7:19pm On May 02, 2023
Krublog:
Somebody's son out of the goodness of his heart just sent some money for this imp after probably pestering the guy with calls and unending WhatsApp chats. Next thing she goes online to "catch cruise" calling the guy "low self esteemed".

Tomorrow now, this one go friend one very "high esteemed" guy, next thing you'd hear is, all men are SCUM.

Are the daughters of Eve not confused like this
You are right.

Also, people don't catch cruise online, they simply display their true nature which they are uncomfortable to display before the people around them because of material gains or just to be morally right.

Never you neglect or dismiss as trolling/cruise what people especially ladies post on social media, forums and closed groups.

Even here in nairaland, they all display their true characters and we tag it trolling until you carry one put for house and see her subtly displaying the same characteristics she has been posting online. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: I Was A Cheerful Giver Until I Saw This Picture by Naija4love(m): 7:20pm On May 02, 2023
Krublog:
Somebody's son out of the goodness of his heart just sent some money for this imp after probably pestering the guy with calls and unending WhatsApp chats. Next thing she goes online to "catch cruise" calling the guy "low self esteemed".

Tomorrow now, this one go friend one very "high esteemed" guy, next thing you'd hear is, all men are SCUM.

Are the daughters of Eve not confused like this

3 Likes

Re: I Was A Cheerful Giver Until I Saw This Picture by advanceDNA: 7:23pm On May 02, 2023
hardbody:

Thanks for this timely question of yours. That written content jolted me for a moment because I try to help always and in a fleeting moment after reading that comment I took deep breath and gave it a thought. Your question recalibrated my thought.

Calibration or no calibration....doesnt change the fact that the these girls thinks u guys are fools with low self esteem for giving them ur hard earned money just because u want their attention

4 Likes

Re: I Was A Cheerful Giver Until I Saw This Picture by Folzye(m): 7:26pm On May 02, 2023
Rokiat:
Are you that easily influenced by what other
people think and their opinions?

Allow him to be easily influenced, when you read that "men are scum" were you not easily influenced.
Re: I Was A Cheerful Giver Until I Saw This Picture by chatinent: 7:28pm On May 02, 2023
OP, this one e pain you...who you dey send money? Your fellow man or woman?🤔

2 Likes

Re: I Was A Cheerful Giver Until I Saw This Picture by OdefaGirl(f): 7:28pm On May 02, 2023
Emaprince:
Honestly this is how majority naija girls reasons.

I remember one guy named ability in my former area back in 2012. This guy always pitied and rendered help to one girl, a single mother whose baby daddy no send at all. He helped her with money to feed sometimes and even buy drugs for her crawling baby.

This guy later left the area. One day some one mentioned this guy's name, the lady jumped in and said "oh ability used to be my mugu. Anytime I needed anything, I'll just ask him and he will drop sharp sharp". Imagine that.

Ability was just a kind hearted guy helping her o.

Na another guy who knows everything attacked her with vicious words. Reminding her how ability helped her treat her ailing child. Now the guy na mugu?

That's very bad of her
Re: I Was A Cheerful Giver Until I Saw This Picture by Krublog(m): 7:28pm On May 02, 2023
JeffreyJunior:
You are right.

Also, people don't catch cruise online, they simply display their true nature which they are uncomfortable to display before the people around them because of material gains or just to be morally right.

Never you neglect or dismiss as trolling/cruise what people especially ladies post on social media especially forums and closed groups.

Even here in nairaland, they all display their true characters and we tag it trolling until you carry one put for house and see her subtly displaying the same characteristics she has been posting online. cheesy

Spot on
Re: I Was A Cheerful Giver Until I Saw This Picture by Analyst7: 7:30pm On May 02, 2023
I’m so sure most people against this are women and we know why
Re: I Was A Cheerful Giver Until I Saw This Picture by sonnie10: 7:35pm On May 02, 2023
People don’t understand how good AI is in controlling your actions. AI is a powerful technology that can control your emotions, it knows you more than you know yourself. All social media have AI that accesses your personal conversations and messages. They know your other previous activities online. It knows when, how often, and to whom you always send money . It knows the conversations that lead to sending more. Once you download an app, almost everything you do on your phone is captured.
It is most likely that the message you saw is a result of your activities. Targeted feeds from AI to reflect your personality.
Just know that you did not stumble on that message. AI could possibly match you with millions of random post. This particular one is what it thinks suits you.
It is just who the AI thinks you are.

1 Like

Re: I Was A Cheerful Giver Until I Saw This Picture by pansophist(m): 7:36pm On May 02, 2023
What she said might appear like she is an ingrate, but there are some truth in it.

Most women always have that one guy that begs them with everything, especially money. He can't tell her no, he is stupidly in love, and happy to give unnecessarily since he believes she will change her mind.

She is referring to such men. Men that redpillers will call Simps. Every woman knows one, have one, and need one. And yes, such men have low self-esteem.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was A Cheerful Giver Until I Saw This Picture by hardbody: 7:36pm On May 02, 2023
advanceDNA:

Calibration or no calibration....doesnt change the fact that the these girls thinks u guys are fools with low self esteem for giving them ur hard earned money just because u want their attention

No bros. I help when I find a need to, I don't help because I want to get laid. It is rather childish to have that mentality. People I have extended help to do understand that it has nothing whatsoever to do with self esteem. Learn and practise helping people. I have also been helped in times past. Whatever goes around comes around.
Re: I Was A Cheerful Giver Until I Saw This Picture by tete7000(m): 7:39pm On May 02, 2023
Banbulu:
undecided undecided

You Indeed have low esteem.
Re: I Was A Cheerful Giver Until I Saw This Picture by Bluearrow: 7:51pm On May 02, 2023
Emaprince:
Honestly this is how majority naija girls reasons.

I remember one guy named ability in my former area back in 2012. This guy always pitied and rendered help to one girl, a single mother whose baby daddy no send at all. He helped her with money to feed sometimes and even buy drugs for her crawling baby.

This guy later left the area. One day some one mentioned this guy's name, the lady jumped in and said "oh ability used to be my mugu. Anytime I needed anything, I'll just ask him and he will drop sharp sharp". Imagine that.

Ability was just a kind hearted guy helping her o.

Na another guy who knows everything attacked her with vicious words. Reminding her how ability helped her treat her ailing child. Now the guy na mugu?
This is one reason men like sleeping with women they help. If that guy had slept with her, she wouldn't have made such statement

1 Like

Re: I Was A Cheerful Giver Until I Saw This Picture by slowice(m): 7:59pm On May 02, 2023
Well, that's how most women see men who gives freely.

Me and my mentor PO dey the same page on this matter... We nor dey give shishi.

Make them go find their own generous man for thieffnubu side
Re: I Was A Cheerful Giver Until I Saw This Picture by Bluearrow: 7:59pm On May 02, 2023
Deasegun19:

use your money to help your fellow struggling men not urgent 2k abeg
There is also no reward in helping ur fellow struggling man, it is almost not different from the urgent 2k. I remember spending a lot on a guy because I believed helping a woman was not worth it, I helped a lot of my fellow guys right from university days, but guess what, immediately they started doing well, they all got married, spending money on their wives & kids, when I see them, they only wave at me. The wives they are spending money on now was never there when things was rough. Any money u spend on ur fellow man is also waste, when he starts making it, he is going to spend on his wife & kids, not u. I am talking from personal experience. When I see guys saying spend on ur fellow man, I just laugh...

6 Likes

Re: I Was A Cheerful Giver Until I Saw This Picture by Robinmido(m): 8:02pm On May 02, 2023
I tire oooo
Rokiat:
Re: I Was A Cheerful Giver Until I Saw This Picture by Ted4real: 8:06pm On May 02, 2023
People are entitled to their opinions whether it is proactive or deceptive in nature. Don' be discouraged in doing good always.
Re: I Was A Cheerful Giver Until I Saw This Picture by ObiDatti85(m): 8:07pm On May 02, 2023
I give because I have some to spare. Call it whatever you like , I will send the first two persons that quote me 1k each.

Person wen naked no dey put hand for pocket.
Re: I Was A Cheerful Giver Until I Saw This Picture by Bea12345(m): 8:10pm On May 02, 2023
Re: I Was A Cheerful Giver Until I Saw This Picture by XshegzzyeeiX: 8:12pm On May 02, 2023
Re: I Was A Cheerful Giver Until I Saw This Picture by Tzar(m): 8:31pm On May 02, 2023
Very correct. Especially those boys that keep rewarding these badly behaved girls on social media platforms like onlyfans, bigo, facebook, instagram and twitter.
Any small psyching like this, these simps don they send money for body exposure and begging for hookup.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was A Cheerful Giver Until I Saw This Picture by advanceDNA: 8:34pm On May 02, 2023
hardbody:

No bros. I help when I find a need to, I don't help because I want to get laid. It is rather childish to have that mentality. People I have extended help to do understand that it has nothing whatsoever to do with self esteem. Learn and practise helping people. I have also been helped in times past. Whatever goes around comes around.

U mean ts same thing When u buy a phone for girl u want to fvck amd when u give to the old widows in ur church or mosque...Lol...be deceiving urself...
Re: I Was A Cheerful Giver Until I Saw This Picture by DrDunamis(m): 8:39pm On May 02, 2023
Banbulu:
undecided undecided

Then you were never truly a cheerful giver but a giver with an agenda

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. / 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin / A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.