Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,583 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

What Would You Do In This Scenario? (pix) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do In This Scenario? (pix) (30956 Views)

Who Is More Important To This Woman In This Scenario / See A Crazy Scenario That Happened Yesterday O. What Can You Say About This / What Was The Reaction When Watching A Movie With Your Parents In This Scenario? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do In This Scenario? (pix) by Kaycee54321(m): 1:04pm On May 03, 2023
pocohantas:

I need to rewatch it with adult eyes.
I went back to watch Domitila and Diamond Ring. I want to watch Living In Bondage, Karashika and the likes too. Let me understand what they were trying to tell us.

No be lie. As we grow, we get to understand the depth in old music and movies.
Re: What Would You Do In This Scenario? (pix) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:05pm On May 03, 2023
I won't even bother to check the account balance so far I have informed you I need so so amount why should I have to check your details
Re: What Would You Do In This Scenario? (pix) by Psoul(m): 1:12pm On May 03, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
The real question is what is the basis of the relationship. Is it just a fling or lets us date scenario. A woman that hopes to be the wife will be considerate and even think about her own life choices because 50k can not lead anywhere not even marriage.

Another angle is does the account bear the guys total money on earth or it is just one of his numerous account. If I have 5 million in Access and 60k in first bank. I will give you the first bank. I could even transfer the money to the first bank as you head out.

Withdrawal is based on these two scenario.

Thirdly, the purpose of the money. The money could be beneficial for both parties. However If it selfishly for the lady and man has no other funds, a good woman will not withdraw it.

Most women don't care. Even your last card they will collect it.

This is why you people keep writing WAEC, GCE and JAMB severally and still fail it.
Don't assume that you know the question more than who is asking it.
A very simple question and you are making all these unrelated analysis.
Oya kontiniu
Re: What Would You Do In This Scenario? (pix) by tnerro1(m): 1:20pm On May 03, 2023
Collect from your sugar daddy and add to it
Re: What Would You Do In This Scenario? (pix) by Yugoslavia247(m): 1:22pm On May 03, 2023
Psoul:

This is why you people keep writing WAEC, GCE and JAMB severally and still fail it.
Don't assume that you know the question more than who is asking it.
A very simple question and you are making all these unrelated analysis.
Oya kontiniu

Keep failing jamb. Do you think I am a teenager like you.

I can't remember when I wrote jamb.
Re: What Would You Do In This Scenario? (pix) by 8stargeneral: 1:35pm On May 03, 2023
95% of Nigeria ladies will go ahead and withdraw 50k even if they are not using it for something important
Re: What Would You Do In This Scenario? (pix) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 1:39pm On May 03, 2023
Baddie
Civilian
Amotekun.

Depending on which group the babe belongs to, your money could be gone, partially gone and remain the same.

Ire o!
Re: What Would You Do In This Scenario? (pix) by Jamesbiodun(m): 1:43pm On May 03, 2023
They already have conversation and he gave her his atm card to withdraw the 50k , she should withdraw 50k and return the card nah
Re: What Would You Do In This Scenario? (pix) by Tallesty1(m): 1:50pm On May 03, 2023
pocohantas:

I need to rewatch it with adult eyes.
I went back to watch Domitila and Diamond Ring. I want to watch Living In Bondage, Karashika and the likes too. Let me understand what they were trying to tell us.
Change your sig to "......sugaradult"
Re: What Would You Do In This Scenario? (pix) by olisaEze(m): 2:08pm On May 03, 2023
Ladies wen dem ask never read question finish, some men don run go write full front page! Ona be gaybriel?? grin
Re: What Would You Do In This Scenario? (pix) by Alvelt14(m): 2:18pm On May 03, 2023
If I am a lady, I would withdraw the 50k
Re: What Would You Do In This Scenario? (pix) by iInjureHerYansh: 2:25pm On May 03, 2023
Any lady that checks the account balance is probably not a good/disciplined person. That alone should tell you that they will definitely withdraw the 50k and act like nothing happened.
Re: What Would You Do In This Scenario? (pix) by Chetas81(m): 2:32pm On May 03, 2023
STOP Talking about the Nigerian women of nowadays look at everywhere as they become hunter
Re: What Would You Do In This Scenario? (pix) by chaloskyx: 2:39pm On May 03, 2023
most Nigerian ladies would withdraw the 50k then breakup with him the very next day for a more financially capable man
Re: What Would You Do In This Scenario? (pix) by nedekid: 2:47pm On May 03, 2023
Wahala,
Man that has 60k in aza and then giving woman 50k nko?
No be juju be that?
Well, naija lady will take the 50k and claim baba has other accounts with cash inside.
Re: What Would You Do In This Scenario? (pix) by ceeceeco: 2:58pm On May 03, 2023
immortalmortal:
Depends on what she wants to use the money for... If it's really important she can take the 50k. But meanwhile why is she even checking balance? Withdraw 50k wey you suppose withdraw go... I hate when people check balance when someone gives them Thier ATM to withdraw
People who do that are criminals.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do In This Scenario? (pix) by GeneralPula: 3:39pm On May 03, 2023
Nawa oo..

Nah woman dem ask questions nah men full front page
Re: What Would You Do In This Scenario? (pix) by Fiscus105(m): 3:43pm On May 03, 2023
capricornlady:
How do you know he has 60k in his account and what makes you think that's his only existing bank account?
A good woman won't check any balance to know what is in the account. A good and wise woman will simply withdraw the 50k she was asked to take and return the ATM card.

Abi oooo, someone tell me to withdraw 50 while checking account in first instance, the person that asked me to withdraw certain amount of mone, know more than I do.

Those that are critical of lady.....u asked them, if it's their dad, will they withdraw less than that amount?
Re: What Would You Do In This Scenario? (pix) by Streetmovement(m): 3:53pm On May 03, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Most naija girls will not pass this test
Re: What Would You Do In This Scenario? (pix) by unamamatoto: 4:24pm On May 03, 2023
ahnie:

I remembered when my husband refused giving me his arm card,let alone telling me his pin,I followed him to wildraw.

When I voiced my annoyance he apologize,still didn't tell me his arm pin orgive me his atm card.

Mscheeeeew
imaginary husband undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do In This Scenario? (pix) by isabi2lof: 4:45pm On May 03, 2023
I will only take what I requested from him
Re: What Would You Do In This Scenario? (pix) by nkemjacob2(m): 5:46pm On May 03, 2023
D question is not detailed enough to respond. But judging from the writer I believe the writer could mean d 60k is all what he has.

D life style of the boy should reflect the guys worth.
So the mature lady with purpose should know her boundaries.
Re: What Would You Do In This Scenario? (pix) by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:50pm On May 03, 2023
a smart woman would slap sense into this yeye man... by asking him why he even gave her his card, if he only had 60K?!
Re: What Would You Do In This Scenario? (pix) by razible5384(m): 6:02pm On May 03, 2023
AbdulAkpan:
The truth is, the guy has given you his ATM card to make the withdrawal. Go ahead and withdraw the exact amount. You really don't need to check his balance before making such withdrawal. Even if you do, and observe 60k balance, still withdraw your 50k and keep quiet.

In facts, checking his account balance puts you in a position where you should not be trusted again. Imagine you check his balance and see a balance of five million, how will you tell him? What will be your reaction? As a lady, you will come up net time with another request for a bigger amount believing he has the money.

Secondly, what if the ATM card he gave you to withdraw from is not his main account? What if he has millions in other accounts?
best reply so far...
Re: What Would You Do In This Scenario? (pix) by Franking: 6:18pm On May 03, 2023
If she's his main chick I expect her to take 25k but if not then the full 50k will be withdrawn.
Re: What Would You Do In This Scenario? (pix) by ufotunang: 7:05pm On May 03, 2023
In the first place I cannot even give my girl friend my ATM card ... nowadays girls can't be trusted
Re: What Would You Do In This Scenario? (pix) by Emdebby2: 8:38pm On May 03, 2023
There are so many answers to this question.
Firstly, I have no right to check his account balance. He has given you his card means he trust you. To withdraw the 50k is not bad.
Secondly, what's the purpose of the money? Is it an issue that 50k or less can solve? You can withdraw half of the money and look for more funds elsewhere.
Thirdly, it may not be the only account he operates. I doubt the fact that one has just one account with this little balance and decides to let go almost all of it in the name of relationship? In this buhari economy? I don't think so.
However, everything is based on the level of that relationship.
If they both have future plans, the lady should use her common sense.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do In This Scenario? (pix) by fkj950ax(m): 8:43pm On May 03, 2023
Bvlgari:
Ladies...You asked your guy for 50k & he gives you his ATM card to go withdraw, then you find 60k in his account.
How much will you withdraw?

Why did she have to check his balance?

If it was N60m in the account, will she still take the 50k she wanted?

Let’s stop asking all these round about stupid questions about imaginary relationships.

Maybe he has a 2nd account with N450k and the 50k is not burdensome to him.
Re: What Would You Do In This Scenario? (pix) by Godblessaplus1(m): 9:04pm On May 03, 2023
Why would you even check his account balance, is that what you tell him you want to see?
Re: What Would You Do In This Scenario? (pix) by jnrbayano(m): 10:09pm On May 03, 2023
You are there to withdraw as agreed or check his balance?
Re: What Would You Do In This Scenario? (pix) by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:43am On May 04, 2023
airprinz:

So after boys don suffer for street finish just to make money, you still wan make them go back home go suffer on top conji with this your sexual enhancement drugs wey you dey parade everywhere for this forum.
Ah abah! Mr man, you no get human sympathy oo

Baba I no parade oooo,I dey sell confirm niii.
And no matter what, men gatz do the do, what's life without the sweetness of woman.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: What Would You Do In This Scenario? (pix) by ddeola: 12:02pm On May 04, 2023
You asked for 50k, dem give you ATM card you go dey check balance. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Signs You Are A Woman Now / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child / Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.