Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,973 members, 7,810,704 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire (30946 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy / Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by Verysmart101: 3:29pm On Apr 28, 2022
I am currently in a fix my people.

I have a girl who is in the university currently. She's 21 already. I Live in Abuja while she lives in Owerri.

Late last year I disvirgined her but I never knew my nightmare would start from there. Ever since I did that act, she totally changed and I made some observations and discovered she cheated on me with her male friend. I confronted her with facts and she apologized promising it would repeat itself again. Out of love I agreed and we continued again.

To my greatest shock her behaviour never changed. I still inquired and I discovered she is sleeping with a guy in her lodge regularly. She denied several times until I got serious evidence and this time she admitted and was blaming me for deflowering her. She said she can't withstand the temptation of guys in her school. This is the girl I intend to marry.

Now she says she wanna quit and I don't deserve her because of her promcious ways. She has been nice to me all along until she changed recently. I need solid advice my people. I don't wanna act out of anger.

Pls should I kick her out or reconsider? I do help her financially for 2yrs of dating. I Am 28 and ready to settle down.

Help my people.

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by slawormiir: 3:31pm On Apr 28, 2022
Damnnn niggar

She said she can't withstand the temptation of guys in her school

It is over my niggar...

If you are smart enough keep on banging her with no emotions attached

Because this her whoring phase is going to be longer than we thought ... normally, it starts from 18 to 26...but this your girlfriend own will extend to 32 years
How we sure you are the one that break the hymen..

Make we just tell you the truth...if you still feel like to manage her....then what about nysc time..how you want take cope? You know the kind fertile rod with vain way go dey enter your babe for nysc

449 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by HairyBalls: 3:32pm On Apr 28, 2022
Forgive her na...

Fvcking simp angry

156 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by VlamesIffect(f): 3:39pm On Apr 28, 2022
grin grin

2022 M.V.P SIMP

Her age still dey worry her...LET HER BE.

133 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:42pm On Apr 28, 2022
see this poor excuse of a man!!!
she cheated, you forgave her... she now tells you she cant stop wanting to be fukced anyhow, and here you are still talking arrant nonsense about marriage to this disrespectful olosho!

someone should Eslap this simp for me!!!

262 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by Nyascobar1414: 3:42pm On Apr 28, 2022
H0e phase will come and go...
Keep 4giving her...
SIMPle man..

126 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by Jeon(f): 3:44pm On Apr 28, 2022
WHY BE SAY MEN LIKE TO MAKE THIS STATEMENT "THIS IS THE GIRL I INTEND TO MARRY" IF GIRL START TO DY DISPLAY .

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by OscarJaden(m): 3:46pm On Apr 28, 2022
Who takes 18-25years girls who are still undergraduates serious when it comes to relationships
This particular age bleep anything they see around school campus

This is 2022 the era of simping is over
When you disvrigin her it was just your turn on the pussy it was never meant to be yours forever

Dump the LovePeddler and move ahead

118 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by Chiraq77(m): 3:47pm On Apr 28, 2022
Lmao,Her Pussy can't withstand the doings of owerri bitcoin Boys and Sugar Daddies

With all the Red Pill Knowledge on here,you suppose dun know say long distance relationship na Error,Beta find a babe close to you and stop deceiving your self.

125 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by illicit(m): 3:53pm On Apr 28, 2022
U no get problem as at now

Na when she go NYSC u go get problem tongue

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by Biglittlelois(f): 4:04pm On Apr 28, 2022
I thought you guys said deflowering a girl makes her loyal

How market Op cheesy

152 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by Ever8090: 4:05pm On Apr 28, 2022
I no even read..

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by shege45: 4:12pm On Apr 28, 2022
Verysmart101:
I am currently in a fix my people.I have a girl who is in the university currently.Shes 21 already.I Live at Abuja while she lives at Owerri.Late last year I disvirgined her but I never knew my nightmare would start from there.Ever since I did that act,she totally changed and I made some observations and discovered she cheated on me with her male friend.I confronted her with facts and she apologized promising it would repeat itself again.Out of love I agreed and we continued again.To my greatest shock her behaviour never changed.I still inquired and I discovered she is sleeping with a guy in her lodge regularly.She denied several times until I got serious evidence and this time she admitted and was blaming me for deflowering her.She said she can't withstand the temptation of guys in her school.This is the girl I intend to marry.Now she says she wanna quit and I don't deserve her because of her promcious ways.She has been nice to me all along until she changed recently.I need solid advice my people.i don't wanna act out of anger.Pls should I kick her out or reconsider? I do help her financially for 2yrs of dating.Am 28 and ready to settle down.Help my people.
oga she is for d street

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by IBenardoo(m): 4:37pm On Apr 28, 2022
Shebi you nah very smart guy You get wisdon

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by Realmi: 4:40pm On Apr 28, 2022
U need 'Solid' advice from the 'Solid Rock' of nairaland... grin

Advisers please come forward

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by czarr(m): 4:44pm On Apr 28, 2022
Verysmart101:
I am currently in a fix my people.I have a girl who is in the university currently.Shes 21 already.I Live at Abuja while she lives at Owerri.Late last year I disvirgined her but I never knew my nightmare would start from there.Ever since I did that act,she totally changed and I made some observations and discovered she cheated on me with her male friend.I confronted her with facts and she apologized promising it would repeat itself again.Out of love I agreed and we continued again.To my greatest shock her behaviour never changed.I still inquired and I discovered she is sleeping with a guy in her lodge regularly.She denied several times until I got serious evidence and this time she admitted and was blaming me for deflowering her.She said she can't withstand the temptation of guys in her school.This is the girl I intend to marry.Now she says she wanna quit and I don't deserve her because of her promcious ways.She has been nice to me all along until she changed recently.I need solid advice my people.i don't wanna act out of anger.Pls should I kick her out or reconsider? I do help her financially for 2yrs of dating.Am 28 and ready to settle down.Help my people.
Long story short. She has found someone she likes more than you. The whole you don't deserve her story is her trying to let you down easy, a girl who has cheated on you will still cheat on you. especially if you accept her back, what kind of guy accepts a woman bk after cheating? You guessed right "A low value guy" a guy without options and a guy without balls and self respect...You just proved to her that she didn't make a mistake by cheating on you...Women want emotionally strong men and you my friend are emotionally weak, and this weakness disgusts women.

I blame her for cheating ab initio.
I don't blame her for cheating after you took her bk.

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by czarr(m): 4:53pm On Apr 28, 2022
Biglittlelois:

How market Op cheesy
I think his ego wants to believe he deflowered the girl.

I don't think he did.
Maybe she was still tight down there.

19 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by okoroemeka(m): 4:55pm On Apr 28, 2022
Verysmart101:
I hope people that are shouting go and marry a virgin is reading this,from my observation,female promiscuous behavior is first a genetic or hereditary problem,some families are more prone to cheating more than others,I know many women that their husband lives abroad and they respect themselves,not seeing their husband for months,there is absolutely nothing a man can do to tame a promiscuous woman,she must try and taste another dick,if you like give her 1 billion dollars she must fvck another dick,but there are some women that will be rather hungry than succomb to cheating temptations

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by Creamypie(m): 5:09pm On Apr 28, 2022
Verysmart101:
Another SIMP-le matter. A girl from teenage years to 25 are in d whoring stage. Their pistons,plugz, ball joints, rings, alignment dey shoot fire upandan. Are u saying u aren't aware of all this?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by Blaqroman0000: 5:38pm On Apr 28, 2022
Your girl dey owerri open mouth tell you say she is promiscuous and you still want am??
Haba you never hear of owerri girls?
Funny part she might be schooling in imsu na there the matter end, na full time olosho na. Abeg I also school in owerri you fit give me e contact?

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by tayo60(f): 5:51pm On Apr 28, 2022
Dump her and move on

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by blinking001(m): 5:53pm On Apr 28, 2022
Never accept a cheating woman back into your space. She'll only perfect her ways so she doesn't get caught in the future. Dump that girl inside the trash-can and get another.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by seamfund: 5:55pm On Apr 28, 2022
That's it

After all their flexing they would still crucify you for taking second wife.

A woman that has dated sexed several men would still crucify you for taking second wife.

All women listen up

Sex=commitment

If you are not 100% virgin dont tell a man not to take second wife that's cheating.

If you are a man and a woman stops you from not taking second wife while she's not a virgin then you are foolish

NB : Take a second wife when you have the means to take care of both oh.

Sorry for going off topic

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by okrikaboi: 6:12pm On Apr 28, 2022
Owerri babe chai long distance relationship and you didn't turn her to fwb? Why una like breakfast like this why?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by Jokerman(m): 6:20pm On Apr 28, 2022
You want to marry a 21 year old girl.... who is this clown?

10 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by Cashio(m): 6:28pm On Apr 28, 2022
Jokerman:
You want to marry a 21 year old girl.... who is this clown?
my brother....you see 21-24 year old girls, dem nor dey understand wetin person dey talk at all....

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by headbasher96(m): 6:41pm On Apr 28, 2022
But i believe many go into relationships nowadays for sex but what i find funny is a man that has not even done introduction will expect somebodys daughter to be faithful to him all in the name of relationship at the end they will dump the said lady and go for another one and u feel its ok for her to remain faithful to u because u are a man put a ring there if u feel threatened or stf.

Even the bible says do not put all your eggs in one basket if u feel u want to keep her all to yourself marry her or stop the whining

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by Verysmart101: 7:28pm On Apr 28, 2022
headbasher96:
But i believe many go into relationships nowadays for sex but what i find funny is a man that has not even done introduction will expect somebodys daughter to be faithful to him all in the name of relationship at the end they will dump the said lady and go for another one and u feel its ok for her to remain faithful to u because u are a man put a ring there if u feel threatened or stf.

Even the bible says do not put all your eggs in one basket if u feel u want to keep her all to yourself marry her or stop the whining

Hope u won't complain if same thing is done to you? If u don't do well in relationship,how can u perform in marriage? No body came into this world married but wat we possess attracts people to us.its not every guy that uses and dump pls.Compare wisely

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by Verysmart101: 7:29pm On Apr 28, 2022
Cashio:
my brother....you see 21-24 year old girls, dem nor dey understand wetin person dey talk at all....
Honestly bro

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 28, 2022
These kinds of stupid men still exist? I don't mean to be rude. I'm just upset with you.

18 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by PUSSYHOE(m): 7:37pm On Apr 28, 2022
Biglittlelois:

How market Op cheesy

Na mumu dey trust pussy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by Robertgreene1(m): 7:38pm On Apr 28, 2022
Here we go again...

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Is Superstory, What Is The Lyric / Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) / Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.