Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,204 members, 7,829,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

A Girl Took 3months To Think About My Proposal Only For Her To Say No - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl Took 3months To Think About My Proposal Only For Her To Say No (1940 Views)

He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship / D 15yr Old Girl Took My Sugarcane Stick And Inserted Into Her Mouth, Says Man / Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Girl Took 3months To Think About My Proposal Only For Her To Say No by IIdamuAdugbo(f): 9:31am On May 04, 2023
thats the point, its easier if a girl loves you, you dont have to do so much
Godada:

I am with you on this.

Girls make rules for guys they don't like.

They make themselves inaccessible and set boundaries.

They break their rules for a guy they love.

So here's the thing.

If a lady plays hard to get......move on to the next one
Re: A Girl Took 3months To Think About My Proposal Only For Her To Say No by Allisgud: 9:40am On May 04, 2023
kyber:

What skill can someone learn within three Months
many skills na,how to catch a live rat,that's the wanted skills now in us, moreover if u can catch a living rat no woman u cannot win for urself
Re: A Girl Took 3months To Think About My Proposal Only For Her To Say No by Koppaguard: 1:21pm On May 04, 2023
kyber:

So what did you do?
I have gotten someone already, if she later agree I will make her a side chick, but if not, that's her problem not mine.
Re: A Girl Took 3months To Think About My Proposal Only For Her To Say No by fijiuba: 3:53pm On May 04, 2023
kyber:

I just didn’t want to be a womanizer

You don't necessarily need to.
The person she might date might not be one.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7yrs At A Church With Another Man (vid) / How Do You Feel When You Remember That You Will Be No More One Day? / Is this how you describe Being Romantic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.