Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

I Will Never Love Any Lady Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Never Love Any Lady Again (1479 Views)

I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. / Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' / I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Never Love Any Lady Again by VictorUSA15: 3:37pm On May 03, 2023
I have sworn with the last breath of my life and to the graves of my forefathers, that I, Victor Divine, will never LOVE any lady again. This breakfast, which nature has prepared, wallahi everybody must chop am. I will begin to serve my dish to my customers.

https://www.facebook.com/100087350364346/posts/pfbid02YmdM1kg1EXCXKVBXDLUMpQ7yivGLozyDRUVFVdqpEMpU2u9fmBk3eMqxbR9h6uqHl/?app=fbl

Mynd44 Seun nlfpmod mukina2

Re: I Will Never Love Any Lady Again by Karen2024(f): 3:45pm On May 03, 2023
This one don finally land him breakfast.
It's your turn so enjoy.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Never Love Any Lady Again by MechanicMike: 3:50pm On May 03, 2023
VictorUSA15:
I have sworn with the last breath of my life and to the graves of my forefathers, that I, Victor Divine, will never LOVE any lady again. This breakfast, which nature has prepared, wallahi everybody must chop am. I will begin to serve my dish to my customers.

https://www.facebook.com/100087350364346/posts/pfbid02YmdM1kg1EXCXKVBXDLUMpQ7yivGLozyDRUVFVdqpEMpU2u9fmBk3eMqxbR9h6uqHl/?app=fbl

angry
Re: I Will Never Love Any Lady Again by MechanicMike: 3:51pm On May 03, 2023
VictorUSA15:

how long hav u been gay sir?(no offenscce) angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Love Any Lady Again by VictorUSA15: 3:54pm On May 03, 2023
MechanicMike:

how long hav u been gay sir?(no offenscce) angry
I have never been gay sir. And this post is not mine. I just copied it on Facebook.
Re: I Will Never Love Any Lady Again by MechanicMike: 3:58pm On May 03, 2023
VictorUSA15:
I have never been gay sir. And this post is not mine. I just copied it on Facebook.

You say u hate women (read your own post sir) and if u hate women, tekno ally u are gay sir.are u a active member of Nigeria LGBT certificate organisation sir?(no offenscce) angry
Re: I Will Never Love Any Lady Again by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 3:59pm On May 03, 2023
Sorry your own
Re: I Will Never Love Any Lady Again by VictorUSA15: 4:23pm On May 03, 2023
MechanicMike:

You say u hate women (read your own post sir) and if u hate women, tekno ally u are gay sir.are u a active member of Nigeria LGBT certificate organisation sir?(no offenscce) angry
The post is not mine.
Re: I Will Never Love Any Lady Again by MechanicMike: 4:27pm On May 03, 2023
VictorUSA15:
The post is not mine.

too late sir. admit it. you claerly stated u hate women (read yor post). you are gay sir, Offficialy!!(no oofeincsece) angry
Re: I Will Never Love Any Lady Again by Chronosvineberg(m): 6:35pm On May 03, 2023
VictorUSA15:

Mynd44 Seun nlfpmod mukina2

Them don do you ?
Re: I Will Never Love Any Lady Again by VictorUSA15: 7:10pm On May 03, 2023
VawuIenceProMax:
poverty na bastard. Sometimes I hate the face that some people are poor and can't feed.

SEND YOUR AZA
All I can deduce from your comment is stark illiteracy and gross foolishness. Any statement that seeks to validate your insolent behaviours or that suggest you have a bit of redeeming defect is absolutely false and frankly ridiculous.
Re: I Will Never Love Any Lady Again by VawuIenceProMax: 7:23pm On May 03, 2023
VictorUSA15:
All I can deduce from your comment is stark illiteracy and gross foolishness. Any statement that seeks to validate your insolent behaviours or that suggest you have a bit of redeeming defect is absolutely fanlse and frankly ridiculous.
Omo u are right. Just send me your akant , I am not joking. Anybody that sees your pics and still decides to attack you is heartless . Hunger is written all over the pic. I wish there was nothing like poverty. I sympathize with your situation. Let me send you something to sustain you for a while
Re: I Will Never Love Any Lady Again by VictorUSA15: 7:42pm On May 03, 2023
VawuIenceProMax:
Omo u are right. Just send me your akant , I am not joking. Anybody that sees your pics and still decides to attack you is heartless . Hunger is written all over the pic. I wish there was nothing like poverty. I sympathize with your situation. Let me send you something to sustain you for a while
Stop crying more than the bereaved. How will you know that I am well fed when you have no brain? I swear to my only soul that you can't feed a puppy. You are just a random street John doe who wastes his daily earnings to troll in a faceless forum. Use the meager amount of money to feed your mother and stop her from whoring instead of using it to waste away your prime.
Go get some walloping fragments of sense.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Love Any Lady Again by Notorioustroll: 8:10pm On May 03, 2023
MechanicMike:

too late sir. admit it. you claerly stated u hate women (read yor post). you are gay sir, Offficialy!!(no oofeincsece) angry
Can you read at all?
Re: I Will Never Love Any Lady Again by MechanicMike: 8:53pm On May 03, 2023
Notorioustroll:
Can you read at all?
yes. if u gay be gay!!!!(no oofeinsce) angry
Re: I Will Never Love Any Lady Again by brain54(m): 9:43pm On May 03, 2023
You will never love women again…

Good. You or the owner of the story can go and love men.

One less competition to worry about!
Re: I Will Never Love Any Lady Again by nazicartel(m): 12:09am On May 04, 2023
Person weh never write waec
Re: I Will Never Love Any Lady Again by Gee64: 3:28am On May 04, 2023
Allow women be.

(1) (Reply)

I Just Discovered I'm AS / Nairalanders Are Scammers. I Just Realized I've Been Scammed / Do I Have A Right To Be Pissed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.