Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

I Want To Thank Nairaland Men For This Single Act. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Thank Nairaland Men For This Single Act. (1790 Views)

This Single Picture Shows The Harsh But Sad Reality Of Life (photo) / Help!!! This Single Mother Wants To Finish Me… / Update! How I Finally Left This Single Mother And Learnt Lessons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Thank Nairaland Men For This Single Act. by saphiere(f): 7:36pm On Aug 29, 2023
Wow! Wow! Wow! My heart is gladden with joy. For the first time seeing NL men being reasonable.

Lately there have been a lot of women bashing threads on the front page of this forum. The mods never hesitate to push demeaning threads about women to the front page and would abandon a thread that has to do with men.
Like some days ago there was a thread where a an old man defiled a minor. The mods refused to push that thread to front page.

I just turned on my phone and came to the forum. I saw a thread created by one jobless egotistic misogynist boy called beekind.

Imagine the nerves he has to rubbish Nigerian women calling them names and the foolish he has to still want to raise not just a child but children with a Nigerian woman. What an irony!

I WANT TO THANK THE MEN ON THIS FORUM WHO DO NOT SUPPORT HIS ACT.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Thank Nairaland Men For This Single Act. by saphiere(f): 7:36pm On Aug 29, 2023
Thanks guys
Re: I Want To Thank Nairaland Men For This Single Act. by Taylor92: 7:37pm On Aug 29, 2023
Who be this one

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Thank Nairaland Men For This Single Act. by saphiere(f): 7:51pm On Aug 29, 2023
Westerhoffe
Neptunium
Abifarin16
Sammychimex
hustla
NotProphet
BreconHills
bigiyaro
gratefulheart
God bless you all

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Thank Nairaland Men For This Single Act. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 29, 2023
saphiere:
Thanks guys
It’s true. A lot of trash gets posted by men on this forum. And if these men choose to be bitter toward all females cos of a few bad ones you won’t be able to put this up.
Some of the females here are so bitter and assume all men are bad. You lot should take a cue from these men
Re: I Want To Thank Nairaland Men For This Single Act. by saphiere(f): 7:58pm On Aug 29, 2023
DominusPrime:

It’s true. A lot of trash gets posted by men on this forum. And if these men choose to be bitter toward all females cos of a few bad ones you won’t be able to put this up.
Some of the females here are so bitter and assume all men are bad. You lot should take a cue from these men
Re: I Want To Thank Nairaland Men For This Single Act. by carl90(m): 8:06pm On Aug 29, 2023
The MODs of nairaland are doing a good job in keeping out misogynistic post from FP.
For example,there are trending leaked nude videos trending involving some social media influencers.
One videoed masturbating,the other was engaging in sex.
I love how the MODs didn't push any of those posts to FP.
Keep up the good work
Re: I Want To Thank Nairaland Men For This Single Act. by saphiere(f): 8:06pm On Aug 29, 2023
DominusPrime:

A news about this 94yrs old man defiling a minor was posted on this forum but no mods pushed it to front page but any single thread to rubbish women is sent to the front page.

Re: I Want To Thank Nairaland Men For This Single Act. by saphiere(f): 8:09pm On Aug 29, 2023
carl90:
True!
The MODs of nairaland are doing a good job in keeping out misogynistic post from FP.
For example,there are trending leaked nude videos trending involving some social media influencers.
One videoed masturbating,the other was engaging in sex.
I love how the MODs didn't push any of those posts to FP.
Keep up the good work
What are you saying? NL mods are encouraging hate on women by also pushing any post related to bashing women to front page.
Re: I Want To Thank Nairaland Men For This Single Act. by Abifarin16: 8:10pm On Aug 29, 2023
saphiere:
Westerhoffe
Neptunium
Abifarin16
Sammychimex
hustla
NotProphet

God bless you all
Just speaking up for what I personally believe is right.

Took a break from NL for years only to comeback and was appalled by what made FP.
This forum is almost 20 years old I expected better.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Thank Nairaland Men For This Single Act. by saphiere(f): 8:19pm On Aug 29, 2023
Abifarin16:

Took a break from NL for years only to comeback and was appalled by what made FP.
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Thank Nairaland Men For This Single Act. by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:34pm On Aug 29, 2023
saphiere:
A news about this 94yrs old man defiling a minor was posted on this forum but no mods pushed it to front page but any single thread to rubbish women is sent to the front page.

What value will it add to our lives if they pust it to fp? Will nairaland comments heal the parent of the child involved?

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Thank Nairaland Men For This Single Act. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 29, 2023
saphiere:

I don’t know how the mods decide what makes front page or not but I won’t be bothered if sroties of women raping men aren’t moved to fp. Life is beyond nl. Don’t know how you get worked up by these things.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Thank Nairaland Men For This Single Act. by Westerhoffe(m): 9:19pm On Aug 29, 2023
I might be sarcastic at times in my comments, but I'll always stand for what is right.

To be sincere, I feel really sorry for the lady in question.
It is very devaluing to give someone such demeaning proposal.
I believe the lady in question is struggling, including her family, hence he expects her to dive at the offer.

The section of the proposal that really got me triggered was:

Have 2 children for me, those 2 children will automatically become dual citizens and I might consider marrying you and adopting your child but even if I don't marry you, your 2 children that you have by me will be taken care of and being dual citizens of a developed country they can turn to a blessing for you and your whole family in future.

Is it children or humans one can be predicting their future by now?
Who knows what they will become in the said future?

The deal is not a reasonable deal… it's full of ego and belittling of the other party… and that's something of a character I am not raised to exude.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Thank Nairaland Men For This Single Act. by DaddyRochie1642: 10:09pm On Aug 29, 2023
Abifarin16:

Better go back to that your break again
Re: I Want To Thank Nairaland Men For This Single Act. by Gadafii: 10:34pm On Aug 29, 2023
What do women want, even women sef no know
Re: I Want To Thank Nairaland Men For This Single Act. by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:54pm On Aug 29, 2023
Lati bo......

You are from where again?.....asking for a friend. NO VEX
Re: I Want To Thank Nairaland Men For This Single Act. by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:56pm On Aug 29, 2023
saphiere:

He without sin...Cast the first stone. Well he's definitely not an Igbo man, you can kill him ..I dont care
Re: I Want To Thank Nairaland Men For This Single Act. by saphiere(f): 2:41am On Aug 30, 2023
Westerhoffe:
I might be sarcastic at times in my comments, but I'll always stand for what is right.

To be sincere, I feel really sorry for the lady in question.
It is very devaluing to give someone such demeaning proposal.
I believe the lady in question is struggling, including her family, hence he expects her to dive at the offer.

The section of the proposal that really got me triggered was:

Is it children or humans one can be predicting their future by now?
Who knows what they will become in the said future?

The deal is not a reasonable deal… it's full of ego and belittling of the other party… and that's something of a character I am not raised to exude.
What if beekind children end up in jail? Does being a dual citizen guaranteed a successful life? Haven't beekind seen dual citizens even citizens of the first class world living in misery?

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Thank Nairaland Men For This Single Act. by saphiere(f): 2:42am On Aug 30, 2023
I doubt if that beekind has ever crossed Nigerian border. So daft of a person.
Re: I Want To Thank Nairaland Men For This Single Act. by SenecaTheYonger: 4:00am On Aug 30, 2023
This one you're happy with men, are you alright? Everything okay? This is a little bit out of character. Perhaps you're receiving good dick and baby treatment offline?
Re: I Want To Thank Nairaland Men For This Single Act. by carl90(m): 7:06am On Aug 30, 2023
That's on the contrary.
Read my comment again.
saphiere:
What are you saying? NL mods are encouraging hate on women by also pushing any post related to bashing women to front page.
Re: I Want To Thank Nairaland Men For This Single Act. by Jeon(m): 7:09am On Aug 30, 2023
I don't why some of you Women still care about what those kneegros are talking about.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Thank Nairaland Men For This Single Act. by sammychimex(m): 7:54am On Aug 30, 2023
saphiere:
Westerhoffe
Neptunium
Abifarin16
Sammychimex
hustla
NotProphet
BreconHills
bigiyaro
gratefulheart
God bless you all

A lot of things a wrong in our society. Some of the things I see on nairaland I begin to wonder what parents do this days. Is it that they just have sex get pregnant and give birth to kids without imbibing proper morals and values in them? How dare a man born of a woman make such propersal to a lady? And to think he claims to be disciplined is the most appalling part of the whole story. God help us honestly. The societal morals and values is at its lowest in this country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Thank Nairaland Men For This Single Act. by KingLennon(m): 8:09am On Aug 30, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:
This one you're happy with men, are you alright? Everything okay? This is a little bit out of character. Perhaps you're receiving good dick and baby treatment offline?
Don't mind her o, she wants to whine us sad. After she don see us finish.

The Men Association of Nairaland do not accept your thanks ma.

Signed: PRO

1 Like

Re: I Want To Thank Nairaland Men For This Single Act. by Beverlyjean(f): 1:26pm On Aug 30, 2023
saphiere:
Wow! Wow! Wow! My heart is gladden with joy. For the first time seeing NL men being reasonable.

Lately there have been a lot of women bashing threads on the front page of this forum. The mods never hesitate to push demeaning threads about women to the front page and would abandon a thread that has to do with men.
Like some days ago there was a thread where a an old man defiled a minor. The mods refused to push that thread to front page.

I just turned on my phone and came to the forum. I saw a thread created by one jobless egotistic misogynist boy called beekind.

Imagine the nerves he has to rubbish Nigerian women calling them names and the foolish he has to still want to raise not just a child but children with a Nigerian woman. What an irony!

I WANT TO THANK THE MEN ON THIS FORUM WHO DO NOT SUPPORT HIS ACT.

I'm surprised that at u ...cos u do same to men... u can't condemn misogynists, when u urself is a misandrist ... that's hypocrisy
Re: I Want To Thank Nairaland Men For This Single Act. by Illegal1(m): 1:33pm On Aug 30, 2023
Taylor92:
Who be this one

omoh.......nah siofra twin sister be dis ooh,naso dem jst dey disturb our peace/quiet time for here
Re: I Want To Thank Nairaland Men For This Single Act. by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 3:12pm On Aug 30, 2023
so this werey ni op still de this forum de zuzu angry sad
Re: I Want To Thank Nairaland Men For This Single Act. by saphiere(f): 5:10pm On Aug 30, 2023
Beverlyjean:

I'm surprised that at u ...cos u do same to men... u can't condemn misogynists, when u urself is a misandrist ... that's hypocrisy
Who is this fowl?

(1) (Reply)

A Summary Of Male Female Relationships / When Your Partner Dictates To You When To Call And When Not To? / Ladies, Does Size Really Matter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.